Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Location: Kansas, a very interesting state with many sights to see and things to do.
    XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Biggest Dumbass in the Gym

Alright, there's this kid in my gym, working out every other day. Fine!
    He is skinny, pasty, and everything else but athletic. I see him doing his workouts and I think I want to puke. I gave him quite a few tips on how to improve but he just won't listen so I gave up.
    Here's what he does EVERY TIME HE'S IN THAT FREAKIN WEIGHTROOM:
    EZ bar curls, about 7,5 to 10 pounds on each side.
    When he's done, he does Upright Rows with the same weight. After that, he goes on and benches with 10!!!!! pounds on each side. He goes on with Reverse Curls with the same weight that he used for EVERY other exercise. He finally does some Triceps extensions with one dumbell, weighing about 20 lbs.
    He might do some more curls after that, but maybe he takes a 10 minute break first. I almost forgot a few sets of dumbell curls, using the 15s or 20s.

He has no order, no limit for his rest time, nothing! He rocks on the curl like he want's to win a breakdance contest.
    I've never seen him go to failure, since he could probably 100 reps, though he's weak. There are no gains of course but he still goes on doing the same freakin workout every time!

Felt like sharing this with you guys since I really get freaked out every time!
    Who's your biggest dumbass in the gym? What's he doing?

IronAddiction86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    man thas kid sure does seem like a dip****...
    Shut Up and Train.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I tyr not to pay attention to people like this.

I mean I've seen people do innocent mistakes like roll there shoulders around when doing shrugs. Or BIG guys putting there knees WAAAAAAAAAY in front of there feet when squatting.

I don't know if there are dumbasses in my gym I haven't really seen one. But there are these two guys that come in aroudn the same time that I do and hit the bench. Probably every two days they bench. They do LITERALLY about 5 sets of 10 for flat. Then they'll do some DB shoulder pressing and some tricep pushdown on the cabler machine. THen leave.

I remember this one day I was resting between sets on db incline when they came in and started there sets. I then went over and worked in with them for a few sets. THen walked over to the dip stand and did some chest dips. I came back to the weight room to do some cg benching and they were STILL DOING FLAT! I said "G*D D*MN How many sets do you guys do??" he simply responded with a quick "lol more then you can handle". Just a little note.....I've never seen them work any other muscle and they've been pyrimiding between 185, 195 and 205LBs respectivaly for as long as I can remember. ...
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

IronAddiction86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well.. there's this one rotc guy that goes to my gym, that goes to the same school as me.. well, ive been watching him for maybe two months.. he only goes to the gym maybe twice a week, and each time he works the same muscles... the second he steps in the gym, he heads straight to flat bench press.. nothin wrong so far, but this is when his stupidity begins to show... he doesnt ever stretch, or do any warm up sets.. he goes straight to the muscle building sets, i wont be suprised when he injures his shoulder or somethin... then afterwards, he works on some delt exercises and thats it.. but the main problem is that I've been watching this kid for about two months, and every time I see him work out, he works out with the exact same weight.. what a dumbass, he doesnt deserve to be able to pick up a weight, people like him give this sport a bad name............. lets pray he gets injured
    Shut Up and Train.

r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r6phantom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by IronAddiction86
    lets pray he gets injured
    lets not

CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sometimes i feel like a fool myself when i see people lifting more than me and im the one wearing gloves, but i feel more comfortable like that so i dont let it get to me.

i get annoyed when i take friends to the weights room and they dont want to lift or push themselves. i think its that theyre embarrassed that they wont be able to lift as much as me because they dont go re3gularly, but im the last person whos going to care, ill encourage them rather than put them down, im not that massive myself and i started from the bottom too, hell even now bench gives me a big problem over other areas, i still cant get much above about 170-180 for regular reps.

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I go to the gym 5 days a week and i see the same guy 2-3 of those days training the same muscle over and over and over...his triceps! why????? He has no legs, no chest, is about 5'6 130 pounds. Never seen him do a squat, never seen him work his chest. Sometimes i am tempted to go up to him and ask him why he trains is triceps every time.
    Then there are the curl crew guys. There are these 2 guys and they have great uppers, but i look down and i almost start laughing....they have no legs, and i mean NO LEGS, toothpicks. Again, never seen these guys train their legs ONCE, and i see them quite often.
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄█$$ BIG MONEY BALLERS $$ █▄▄
    ▌ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ▐

timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

Yeah well we can thank the useless PT for what these people are doing. First time at the gym they put me on a 6 day a week workout, no squats or deadlifts, no information on how to eat correctly, I never had any post or pre-workout nutrition. Thanks to them I gave up for about 2 years cause I was geting nowhere and just figured I didn't have the genes for BBing.

Thanos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I bet most of you have had your own dumb ass moments lol...........
    "I take what I desire, for I am THANOS."

jread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jread has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There is this older guy (50s) in my gym that just blows my mind. He's in there every single night and he does the exact same thing:

Lays down on a flat bench, gets a barbel that doesn't have much weight on it, then does this thing where he lowers the weight behind his head, hanging off the bench, then pulls it up, over his head (about an inch above his face), and all the way to his chest, then drops it back down behind his head. It's similar to a really, really bad dumbell pullover, but with a barbell instead.

I know know what in the HELL he's doing but he gets after it every night. I mean, he spends like half an hour on it, set after set. I'm guessing he's got awesome serratus muscles by now

CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by jread
    There is this older guy (50s) in my gym that just blows my mind. He's in there every single night and he does the exact same thing:

Lays down on a flat bench, gets a barbel that doesn't have much weight on it, then does this thing where he lowers the weight behind his head, hanging off the bench, then pulls it up, over his head (about an inch above his face), and all the way to his chest, then drops it back down behind his head. It's similar to a really, really bad dumbell pullover, but with a barbell instead.

I know know what in the HELL he's doing but he gets after it every night. I mean, he spends like half an hour on it, set after set. I'm guessing he's got awesome serratus muscles by now
    lol, my gym instructor told me to do that exercise, i did for a long while until i started to get into lifting more and heard no mention of it anywhere.

proph is on a distinguished road. (+10) proph is on a distinguished road. (+10) proph is on a distinguished road. (+10) proph is on a distinguished road. (+10) proph is on a distinguished road. (+10) proph is on a distinguished road. (+10) proph is on a distinguished road. (+10) proph is on a distinguished road. (+10) proph is on a distinguished road. (+10) proph is on a distinguished road. (+10) proph is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i think you're paying a lil too much attention to him knowing his routine and weight so much.. just leave him be

ivan2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivan2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivan2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivan2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivan2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivan2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivan2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivan2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivan2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivan2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivan2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At the gym i used to go to there was this guy that would come in allmost every day apart from sunday and work his biceps and pump out countless reps on the leg press machine.The thing was he was getting weaker every week he came in,the first time i saw him he was using the 45's and over the course of about 6 weeks he managed to drop himself down to the 30's LOL.BTW he was pretty big naturally but used awful form for all of his "bicep building exercises"hahahaha.I would have told him what he was doing wrong but he allways had a real badass kind of attitude so i just let him make himself weaker through over training.
    Last edited by ivan2; 12-04-2003 at 02:51 AM.
    smash the pain barrier to f******pieces.

stats:
    Bis: 15
    Foreamrs: 12.5
    Calfs: 15
    Thighs: not big enough yet!!

Location: Kansas, a very interesting state with many sights to see and things to do.
    XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh, I totally forgot he never warms up, just like IronAddiction86's dumbass. Hasn't been in the gym today but I'm sure he'll be there tomorrow.... doing endless curls.

Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol my friend pointed out to me this kid that goes to the gym he only works out his arms n legs. Basically every other day. First he'll work on legs, then couple days later he's workin on arms. And always around the same weight, atleast for the arms. I haven't even seen any progress, it's pretty sad.

henryj1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there's this guy in my gym and his upper body strenght is quite impressive but his legs are just toothpicks. he would always load up on bench and pretend like he was scared he wasn't going to get it, so when he did get it he would look cool. he always waited for people to watch him to lift. anyway one day he was going to do deadlifts. No warm up, just get right into it. so he was walking around pumping himself up. now theres nothing wrong with that but this was over the top and obviously for attention. so he was attempting something like 500lbs and he started straining really bad. he got the weight a couple of inches off the ground and then a blood vessel in his nose burst and blood shot like 4 feet across the room. ha ha thats hilarious, what a dumbass
    The sun and moon... the ebb and flow
    of the Pacific tides... global
    warming... the very angle of the
    Earth upon its axis... these are
    just some of the things I control in
    my world.

LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by CLK-GTR
    i get annoyed when i take friends to the weights room and they dont want to lift or push themselves. i think its that theyre embarrassed that they wont be able to lift as much as me because they dont go re3gularly,
    Hey, that used to be me. It takes a while to get over that for some people. After a while I just realized that no one really gives a $hit what I bench and just lifted, and that was when I started getting better.

LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    One dumbass in my gym: this one old guy. Brings in a paper or book every time, never seems to read it. He goes to machines, puts on tiny, tiny poundages, and does a couple of sets WAAAAY too fast - no effort at all, just swings it back and forth as fast as possible a few times and stops. Doesn't even break a sweat. I just wonder what the hell he thinks that does for him ....

nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The best was this guy whos conversation I overheard the other day, he turns to them and says "yeh I never do legs they just grow to fast and get so big" I turn at look at him and think mmm dude you're like 25% bf with no definition how the **** would you even know if your fat legs were growing. Then he proceeds to do bench and bb curls for every workout.

bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "ignorance is bliss"...o wait, not when it comes to bbuilding, just slap a bodybuilding.com sticker on his car, if he doesnt have a car slap it on his face, that way he'll remember, plus hes skinny and pasty, what can he possible do

ituxs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My big fat friend and I have weight-training class at school (off season training for football) and we have an hour of weight training 4 times a week and he does 1 set of 10 reps (bench press) everyday and rests for the rest of the period and walks around whining how he used to be stronger than me but not anymore because I took creatine and improves my training regularly and he goes on explaining (making up) all these side affects to creatine and hormones or some weird ****.... Then he goes on bitching about if I hadn't taken creatine he would be hella stronger than me though he hasn't increased his bench in almost 2 years. I hate people who think that whey protien, creatine, and such works miraculously and you gain muscle just by sitting around and drinking it. It helps, but it requires a lot amount of determination, endurance, strict diet and workout.
    Bodybuilding exists in exact proportion to girls.

BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeaGleDU has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Picked out 2 tonight
    1 - Stretchy McStretch. Person just walks around the whole gym stretching. Constantly swinging a 5 lb weight around. Grabbing a machine and pulling his arms. No lifting just stretching. And don't get in his way, or he gives you the mean face.

2 - Constantly weigh myself man. This guys thinks that after every set he puts on 5 lbs. Does a set, goes up to the scale, weighs himself, calls over his friend and gives him one of those hits on the arm and says "believe this" and points at his weight. Chuckles for a min, goes back to bench, then repeats over and over.

Jeez

kmac6225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok I tried to stay outta this but reading you're "gym guy" stories got me all worked up haha

I have two sets of "those gym guys"

The first set is the Under Armour guys....these tools come in EVERYDAY with the same exact UA shirst on...size XXXXS, no joke, these kids are like 145-150 lbs soaking wet. They do have a real spilt but LOVE to check themselves out in the mirrors and flex through their extremely tight shirts...I dunno, it just pisses me off

Next are these two guys who come in, one who is actually in decent shape and the other is just his friend who's starting out it looks like...anyway, these are the guys who wear the weight belts for anyting and everything they do...squats to freaking lateral raises to dips. Anyway, the kids are going for the Animal Pack look with the goddamn winter hats and taped up wrists for no reason...They proceed to perform excercises with HORRIBLE form, the kind of form that has person trainers and serious lifters turning in their graves-with waaay too much weight as well...I dont know why but I just want to go ask they what they hell they think they are doing when I see them, cuz for some reason it bothers the hell outta me seeing these kids.

On the other hand my training parter knows this so when I need to get fired up he just calls me the under armour kid or something about them to piss me off....so I guess it works out

thanks for letting me rant...i feel much better now
    www.USFA.biz

K MAC

M0YER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0YER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0YER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0YER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0YER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0YER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0YER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0YER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0YER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0YER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0YER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by ituxs
    I hate people who think that whey protien, creatine, and such works miraculously and you gain muscle just by sitting around and drinking it. It helps, but it requires a lot amount of determination, endurance, strict diet and workout.
    This really pisses me off. Especially with creatine and effedrine. Those people are always the same ones that think they know all about the life threatening side effects too.

I can still remember a few years ago, high school football players whispering about creatine like it's real juice. Even our health teacher warned us that "Creatine may be very dangerous." And people were saying that's why Mark McGuire could hit all those homeruns, because he was using creatine!

One of my formerly overweight friends busted his ass w/ cardio and weights and lost a lot of fat. But he was also taking effedrine, so everyone talks about it like some really powerfull drug that did it all for him but probably took a few years off his life. What a bunch of crap.

DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know what you mean

Its just sad that you notice this kid but he doesnt take notice to someone who knows that there doing

GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    biggest pain in the ass in my gym= the screamer

as far as the other idiots, i am in the gym for me, no one else, i see their antics as pure entertainment, nothing else!
    Tired

themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Idiots at the Gym... Lets see. The girl who keeps getting phone calls on her cell phone then she just sits there talking to her friends. Dumbass broad!!!

The man that farts while going heavy on the squats. Woops thats me. Dumbass!!!

The guy that yells at his girl that she isnt paying enough attention. One big *******!!! (its because I'm their)

Then there is this 60 year old lady that does these strange workouts with her legs using the cables where you do flys. Well she straps some harness to her legs and then uses the whole stack and its really funny but sad. If it wasn't for her waighting more then the stack she would of been flung up feet first. lol!! After shes done she dances around like the old song "walking like an egyptian." Now shes the biggest dumbass at my gym. ROLF!!
    Soon I will be on top.

Bodybuilding.com will never forget 3/24/04

Hurricane Francis survivor
    Hurricane Jeanne survivor

Originally posted by M0YER
    This really pisses me off. Especially with creatine and effedrine. Those people are always the same ones that think they know all about the life threatening side effects too.

I can still remember a few years ago, high school football players whispering about creatine like it's real juice. Even our health teacher warned us that "Creatine may be very dangerous." And people were saying that's why Mark McGuire could hit all those homeruns, because he was using creatine!

One of my formerly overweight friends busted his ass w/ cardio and weights and lost a lot of fat. But he was also taking effedrine, so everyone talks about it like some really powerfull drug that did it all for him but probably took a few years off his life. What a bunch of crap.
    Man, that pisses me off, too. What I hate are two things:
    When I tell someone that creatine makes your body store more water, after a couple of days people come to me and go like: You and your water muscles. That's not even real, it's just water.
    Piss-Off No.1!!!

Piss-Off No.2: People who think they know everything about the whole world and say things like creatine is the worst thing you can take, without giving a fact, stretching is bad for someone who wants to lift real weights, Protein makes you fat, Protein if you get sick that's because you take protein, etc.
    Why is it illegal to just smack these people in the face and tell em to stfu?

Oh and there is this one guy who told me he wanted to go and buy protein, but he wasn't even lifting. He wanted to get bigger and thought that's the way to go.
    Sure, dumbass!

SoG will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoG will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoG will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoG will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoG will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoG will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoG will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoG will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoG will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoG will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    During my workout yesterday, a guy came into the gym and started some heavy wiork with deadlifts. He must have started out with around 350-360 lbs. However, his form was horrible! He started from a complete squat position and then rounded his back terribly to pull the bar up. To top it off, he let the 350+ lbs drop to the floor after he reached the top, making a huge booming sound! What a douche bag...!