Harkamus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harkamus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harkamus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harkamus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harkamus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harkamus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

working out when SICK...

Should you do it?
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body." -US Marines

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Depends. Do you have a slight cold or are you gonna go in with the flu? Only you can make the call. It is always better to get better or you'll just get sicker.

Peace

Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do not do it. I do not want to get sick because of you. JMO
    "Observe how the sniveling masses respond to the adversity they face, teeming across this Earth like maggots set upon a corpse. They have had their time.... but that
    time is over. Today begins a new march that will culminate in a new era -- my era -- when the weak and the infirm will be crushed underfoot by the strong."

Fang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Let your body rest and recover from whatever aillness you have.
    Strap on a pair

HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    These guys are right. If you work out when you're sick, you become systematically devistated as your immune system is already under strain. This leaves you open to infection from almost any type of bacterium and can uneccassarily prolong your illness. However a SLIGHT cold may be tolerated but only you know if you're really well enough to train.

I'm sick at the moment and therefore avoiding the gym, hard as it is.

Peace
    My progress goes up and down more frequently than a whore at work, but I still love to lift.

BigTom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigTom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Both my wife and the kids were sick over the weekend with this flu going around. I started feeling like I was catching it when I woke up Tuesday so I went to bed early that night, slept in a little and moved my scheduled workout for Wednesday morning to Thursday morning.

I'm glad I moved the Wednesday morning workout as the extra sleep and the extra day of rest helped me beat this crud.

It is better to take a day or two off when you are feeling like your catching something than have to take a week or more off because you worked out while your body was trying to fight it and you end up getting it full blown.