Registered User mymoonshinepink's Avatar
    mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation lost 176 pounds and at goal of 149 but so burnt out!!!

as far as exercising goes i still keep my diet clean as a matter fact i only eat seafood now and learning to cook with TVP. neway why do i feel so burnt out i do not want to go back to 323 pounds is this normal??? When i exercise i feel like i like im just going though the motions. nothing else. would it kill me to just back away from the fitness for a awhile or maybe there some supplement i can take. is my adernal (sp) burnt out really i don't know what it is. my blood is fine as far as the doctor says maybe just my body adjusting to the weightloss after all i lost it pretty fast (protein liquid diet) ummmmm any thoughts would help.

thanks!

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Go to maintenance cals and just hang out there for awhile. Enjoy eating over the holidays. Then in Jan, at the same weight you are now, restart for those last few pounds.

What you've done so far is amazing! Congrats! But you do need a mental and physical break from dieting. Keep your workouts going though. You'll gain more energy and could gain some nice muscle.

After dieting for so long you do need practice at eating normally again. While seafood is great, you should get more variety and not limit yourself. Use this list http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, nice job on the weight loss! Have you tried doing a deload, just taking a week or two off for a break? Or maybe switch up your training routine if you're getting bored. Try some new exercises, different splits, change location (like for cardio if you're a treadmill person try biking outdoors in the park), just anything to make it interesting again.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdiamond55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just have to say WOW! Good job and you look fabulous!

I would also take a break for a while, hey, we're at the right time of the year to do it. Then after New Years I would probably completely change up your program.
    Karen

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    Go to maintenance cals and just hang out there for awhile. Enjoy eating over the holidays. Then in Jan, at the same weight you are now, restart for those last few pounds.

What you've done so far is amazing! Congrats! But you do need a mental and physical break from dieting. Keep your workouts going though. You'll gain more energy and could gain some nice muscle.

After dieting for so long you do need practice at eating normally again. While seafood is great, you should get more variety and not limit yourself. Use this list http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php.
    I absolutely agree with this.

And congrats - losing 176 pounds is a huge accomplishment!
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LW79 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kdiamond55 View Post
    I just have to say WOW! Good job and you look fabulous!

I would also take a break for a while, hey, we're at the right time of the year to do it. Then after New Years I would probably completely change up your program.
    Dito you look fabulous
    Firmly believes that if god didn't want us to eat animals he would never have made them out of meat.

...I also take photo's check em out here http://www.********.com/#!/pages/Williams-Photography/101928733190374

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just wanted to congratulate you on such a huge loss.

Take a *small* break. You earned it.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mostly, I just have to take a moment to say that you rock! But I also agree with the advice freebird gave you.

hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, awesome job on the weight loss. Ditto on the break taking being a good idea.

mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymoonshinepink is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

^_^ thanks guys means alot ive decide to break with just 20 min power walks 6 days aweek and to regroup. and you are right i never really thought much about eating after some how i just figure you eat a certain way to stay slim. umm still much to figure out again everyone thanks for the advice it has helped!!

thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, MMSP, you look great. What an accomplishment!

I agree with above posters to take a break from dieting, but have one caveat ...
    the liquid protein diet thing set off an alarm bell for me. I hate to go down a negative road here, but ...
    I hope you have a strong support group either locally, or maybe keep a journal here. It's just that two people I know of who did this, wound up with a pretty major rebound. Sadly, they did the diet through their doctors, but then had no real support/structure on how to reenter the world of real food. The program they did it through apparently didn't go that distance. Sad.

Anyway, ...

Just get to maintenance slowly, safely, and stay there. And, find a good support group, if you feel yourself backtracking.

I wish you the best of luck!

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    I just wanted to congratulate you on such a huge loss.

Take a *small* break. You earned it.
    x2. what an accomplishment.

oh let me mention i lost the first 100 with liquid then i swicth to low calorie which i guess is just as bad. i do go to OA two days a week but my mind still is trying to figure out everything. i weigh in everyday im just driving my self insane right now it horrible the mental aspect everytime i eat i run to the mirror to make sure i'm not fat lol it madden i mean who does that. so far i'm eat 1200 calories with out gaining i suppose i should eat more but this is as far as im going up right now. some foods i just can't eat anymore they seem to make me sick or something maybe because i haven't eatten nothin fried or too sugary for over a year but i will regroup.
    Last edited by mymoonshinepink; 10-28-2010 at 06:12 PM.

drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drumchick34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So you were on a liquid diet?! Like only liquids for a period of time? I guess I never could understand how people do that.

You look awesome though!

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mymoonshinepink View Post
    oh let me mention i lost the first 100 with liquid then i swicth to low calorie which i guess is just as bad. i do go to OA two days a week but my mind still is trying to figure out everything. i weigh in everyday im just driving my self insane right now it horrible the mental aspect everytime i eat i run to the mirror to make sure i'm not fat lol it madden i mean who does that. so far i'm eat 1200 calories with out gaining i suppose i should eat more but this is as far as im going up right now. some foods i just can't eat anymore they seem to make me sick or something maybe because i haven't eatten nothin fried or too sugary for over a year but i will regroup.
    Ok girl, you *have* to get those cals up. Not doing so will be bad for your health. Your metabolism has been damaged by very low cal dieting. Yes this is what leads to rebounds and bingeing. Fortunately you have a lot of women here who have raised their cals properly without suffering the rebound.

What you do is bring your cals up by 100 every week until you are at maintenance. So 1300 for the next week, then 1400, etc. Not eating those cals for whatever reason is not acceptable! Your maintenance cals are between 1700 (completely sedentary) and 2300 (lifting 3-4 days a week). What will happen as you increase cals is feeling better and more energy. As you get near 2000 (your first goal) you may even start to feel like you are leaning out again. Some bloating can occur but it is not fat and it is temporary. It's your body adjusting to finally getting food it needs. At 2000 cals you should be able to eat pretty normally and if your diet is balanced, you should not feel the need to binge out.

Please use this forum for support. Many here have battled the psychological demons in order to get the cals up. No one blew up like a balloon!! Going to OA should help you battle emotional reasons for eating. If you don't get the cals up you're going to have to add yet another problem to your basket, anorexia. You do not want that.

I Train to Bring You Pain kfisherx's Avatar
    kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Also please study the Stickies on here.

Clean eating one is good as is the one on figuring out your cals and macros. For you it will be really hard to wrap your head around the concept of eating more normally but you can do it. The scale will flux a little but it is really hard to "accidentally" get fat. I promise.... Just keep an eye on your daily cals and get them up to a healthy level. Throw the scale away for a few weeks if you can.

Oh and belated congrats on your amazing progress so far. You obviously have some determiniation in them bones. LOL!

thanks guys reading the stickies now. and had one last love affair with my scale told him i'll see him in a couple months lol (yeah i know so sad ^_^) now upping my cals a 100 a week im going to assume with like protein like foods. so i will try that.

Originally Posted by mymoonshinepink View Post
    thanks guys reading the stickies now. and had one last love affair with my scale told him i'll see him in a couple months lol (yeah i know so sad ^_^) now upping my cals a 100 a week im going to assume with like protein like foods. so i will try that.
    All foods will eventually be increased. Protein, carbs, and fats. Don't subscribe to the idea that any of them are bad

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What an amazing achievement, good for you!!!
    I'd say make sure you are getting the right nutrients, and especially vitamins and minerals, because on a low calorie diet it's easy to get too little. If you take it easier with the exercise for a bit, just to give your body a rest, it's going to be fine. You can also try a completely different and new exercise regimen, to make things interesting again.
    Great job!

update it only been a couple days but im feeling much better i'm eating more and was able to go on a 50 min jog this morn! not foggy minded either just better.......boy what a straving brain can do to you.

IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronPeach_79 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WOW...you've done an amazing job and even better by coming here first

Listen to these ladies...it took much listening to them before I upped my own calories and i'm so much better for it.

Have faith in the science...understand you're no more special than any of us (unless your dr has diagnosed you with an underactive thyroid) so whatever is advised to us, should be applied to you in one way or another...and know fat gain/loss is in the diet.

I used to think no more than 30 grams of fat was the way to go...now I eat 72 (and am shorter than you are btw which means you can eat at least or more than I can!) I get at least my weight in protein and fill in with carbs.

This is a something that if you're serious about for the long haul is worth figuring out what going to work for you *you*.

^_^ im not trying to go back to 323 so i'm an open book for anything thanks ladies!