Page 66 of 92 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 2731
    Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mmater View Post
    Grrrr, why did you have to remind me that it was going to be cold. blah!!! I seriously want to whine like a little kid and then go curl back up in my bed. Wouldn't be so bad if they would let us wear something warm, but if we don't all wear it, nobody does. Only 4 more weeks of this PT.
    Lol but at least it's Texas and warmer than here in Nebraska.
    Go get em.
    Sarah- NASM CPT

Weighed 245 LBS after having 2nd child in April 2006
    BodPod Results:
    August '09 33.7% Body Fat at 178 lbs & down to 22.9% body fat at 151 lbs in September '11

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Grrrr, why did you have to remind me that it was going to be cold. blah!!! I seriously want to whine like a little kid and then go curl back up in my bed. Wouldn't be so bad if they would let us wear something warm, but if we don't all wear it, nobody does. Only 4 more weeks of this PT.
    We just got hit with about 6 inches of snow here in Indiana. The snowblower doesn't work so I had to shovel about 7 this morning.

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sawa3 View Post
    Lol but at least it's Texas and warmer than here in Nebraska.
    Go get em.
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    We just got hit with about 6 inches of snow here in Indiana. The snowblower doesn't work so I had to shovel about 7 this morning.
    And this is why I live in Texas. Because it's SUPPOSED to be warm. So when it's not, I can b!tch about it. hehe.
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    And this is why I live in Texas. Because it's SUPPOSED to be warm. So when it's not, I can b!tch about it. hehe.
    We've lived a lot of places. I do have to say I love 4 seasons. Even though I'm always ready for winter to be over.
    Sarah- NASM CPT

BodPod Results:
    August '09 33.7% Body Fat at 178 lbs & down to 22.9% body fat at 151 lbs in September '11

Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice fronts... glad the academy is going somewhat well for you.

Sucky weather does suck...

Just ready for it to stay consistent this hot cold hot cold hot cold is really f'ing with me.
    Squat 275 Bench 175 Deadlift 285 Snatch 140 Clean & Jerk 185

Ongoing Journal... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145852813

"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat the luckier you get." Ray Kroc

Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am banking on this as the last freeze for ETx. Hope it went well today!!
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We've lived a lot of places. I do have to say I love 4 seasons. Even though I'm always ready for winter to be over.
    Same here! I like it here in Oregon because we do get all 4 seasons, but they are all mild. Oh and it rains occasionally

Hi Mater
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Boomer29 View Post
    Nice fronts... glad the academy is going somewhat well for you.

Sucky weather does suck...

Just ready for it to stay consistent this hot cold hot cold hot cold is really f'ing with me.
    Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    I am banking on this as the last freeze for ETx. Hope it went well today!!
    Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Same here! I like it here in Oregon because we do get all 4 seasons, but they are all mild. Oh and it rains occasionally

Hi Mater

the hot/cold/hot/cold is messing with me too. I think I might actually be getting sick, or it's just aunt flo f-ing with me. Either way, me no feel soo good. Meh.

I have lived a ton of other places as well, and I enjoyed my weather in Greece the best. Basically, it was awesome for 9-10 months out of the year, with a rainy/chilly season of 2-3 months from Dec-Feb. It was awesome. Then, Florida weather would rank next. But, enough of this weather talk, it's making me depressed. lol.

Went and trained with Chris yesterday. Well, let me rephrase that, I watched everyone else train. I have been pretty tired and worn out lately. Tried to do some back yesterday, and my muscles were having none of that. Just too fatigued I guess. Very frustrating right now, trying to get through academy PT (because I have to), but knowing that it is really jacking my body up and really not of any major benefit (for me, IMO). We did our 2nd fit test on Monday, and I went down by 5 reps in Pushups. My muscles are just too tired. I did manage to improve my run time and situps (sit-ups are always good to go for me). Only 4 more weeks of PT, then maybe I can heal, if I'm not too broken by then.

Meh, just had to whine. carry on.
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

Last week I felt like that.
    Hang in there. Do you feel energy is too low for now feeling well or what?
    Sarah- NASM CPT

BodPod Results:

Last week I felt like that.
    Hang in there. Do you feel energy is too low for now feeling well or what?
    Moreso the energy levels. Like, yesterday I was super tired and went to bed at 8:30 and slept like a rock. Overall, I just feel like I am getting weaker. I talked to some of the PT instructors today (one I know personally) about getting some help on my diet (I know a crap ton about nutrition, just need outside help every now and then), but basically he just gave me some guidelines of which I already know and do for the most part. lol. But, the good news is when I was talking to them I asked "well, is there anything else I need to work on, or do yall have any suggestions for me." It was my way of seeing what they thought of my performance in PT. They both said they didn't see anything I needed to work on. Which, really just tells me they are happy with my effort, and that's all that matters. I was expecting them to say that I may need to run more or do more pushups, but they didn't so no news is good news in this case. But, still doesn't negate that I feel weaker and will probably stay that way for the duration (4 more weeks) of PT, at least. That is, unless I can get my diet lined out with my exercise output.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Moreso the energy levels. Like, yesterday I was super tired and went to bed at 8:30 and slept like a rock. Overall, I just feel like I am getting weaker. I talked to some of the PT instructors today (one I know personally) about getting some help on my diet (I know a crap ton about nutrition, just need outside help every now and then), but basically he just gave me some guidelines of which I already know and do for the most part. lol. But, the good news is when I was talking to them I asked "well, is there anything else I need to work on, or do yall have any suggestions for me." It was my way of seeing what they thought of my performance in PT. They both said they didn't see anything I needed to work on. Which, really just tells me they are happy with my effort, and that's all that matters. I was expecting them to say that I may need to run more or do more pushups, but they didn't so no news is good news in this case. But, still doesn't negate that I feel weaker and will probably stay that way for the duration (4 more weeks) of PT, at least. That is, unless I can get my diet lined out with my exercise output.

the food is probably just too good

thats my deal too. weights and cardio are good. holding a little extra because im trying to balance life with diet
    Last edited by RyouBakua; 03-27-2013 at 07:16 PM.

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    the food is probably just too good

thats my deal too. weights are cardio are good. holding a little extra because im trying to balance life with diet
    They don't feed us at the Academy (it's 8-5 job right now) so the foodz are the same. I was getting lax in my carb intake and cheat meals, but I caught that before it got out of control a couple of weeks ago now. I wouldn't mind carrying any "extra" or staying the same right now, but it's not the scale that bothers me, it's my strength and power. Pretty sure my right shoulder and lower back will be nice and sore (and not in a good way) tomorrow from doing that many burpees. I understand the mentality behind this kind of training (high intensity, non-stop for 2 hours straight), but the reality is, strength will suffer from this as well as some loss in muscle mass. Oh well, I know I sound like a broken record, but I don't care. ;-)

I would love to talk further about your diet and so on. That is very interesting. What are your vitamin D and Iron levels at? Do you know? Keep at it?
    Sarah- NASM CPT

BodPod Results:

Finally! A workout I can hang my hat on:

Squat Cleans (worked (~20 reps/weight varied) up to 10 singles at 115)
    Hanging leg raises - 3 sets of 15 (5 straight, 5 left, 5 right)
    Strength Medley - 3 rounds of
    Farmer’s Walk (2 70lb KB) 100 yards
    Sled Pull (135) forward/backward 100 yards
    prowler push (145) 100 yards

jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That for sure is a workout to be proud of!!!
    Have a great week this week!
    How much longer is PT? 3 weeks?
    Spoon Barbell Club

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Love over fear

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Finally! A workout I can hang my hat on:

Squat Cleans (worked (~20 reps/weight varied) up to 10 singles at 115)
    Hanging leg raises - 3 sets of 15 (5 straight, 5 left, 5 right)
    Strength Medley - 3 rounds of
    Farmer’s Walk (2 70lb KB) 100 yards
    Sled Pull (135) forward/backward 100 yards
    prowler push (145) 100 yards
    Nice session! I was watching Super Troopers earlier on today. I thought of you.

Super Troopers is a funny movie.

So....!#!@%#%!##$^@^#$&^*$&*(& ME!!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure I have a grade II strain to my right lower pec. It has been a nagging injury for several weeks now, but today in PT it went over the edge. Any overhead stretching type movement (pullups, pullovers, v-ups, etc) cause a great deal of pain in that area. Anywho, this frustrates the shiz out of me because the solution to this is rest, of which I don't get at the academy. I went in to talk to the PT instructor after our session and he made me feel like crap. I told him I was injured, and he basically made it seem like If I miss too much, I will be recycled. Um, no. This academy is only happening once for me. So, I'm going to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully I can get a note for rest/recovery for at least a week, and then work back into with modified workouts. Basically, I have a little less than 3 weeks til our last fit test so I'm hoping to do complete rest (total body) through the weekend and then do lower body (aka running) next week, and then have two workouts to get back up to par with pushups. Honestly, I don't think I would lose any more strength than I already have for the pushups. In fact, I would probably gain some strength back. I don't know, it's very frustrating, because I don't want to single myself out as copping out of the workouts and being the lone female. I struggled going in to talk to him, but I decided to do it because at least they are aware. Then, he had the nerve to ask me if I did it there or at crossfit. At which I directly stated, "I DON'T CROSSFIT." M-fer, its from all the stupid crap you have us do. In fact, his workouts are more crossfit than the stuff I do on my own. Anywho, I was pretty hot about that. Oh well, just had to vent. Hope it all works out, but I ain't going through the academy process again.

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Uh oh ... hope you get your down time so that pec heals up. I can't imagine having to go through all of what you've been going through more then once! Sorry your PT instructor is a d!ckhead! I'll be thinking about you, M
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

After some further research, it looks like I may have pulled/strained my pec minor muscle. This would explain why it feels like my ribs are tearing apart (pec minor attaches to the 3-4-5 rib, which is exactly where I feel it. Who would have thunk it.

Oh that sucks a big one for sure. And of course you get the prick about it! I hope the doc can get you some rest. Yuck!! Will be keeping fingers crossed it passes soon!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

After some further research, it looks like I may have pulled/strained my pec minor muscle. This would explain why it feels like my ribs are tearing apart (pec minor attaches to the 3-4-5 rib, which is exactly where I feel it. Who would have thunk it.
    Bummer!

We did a crossfit workout today in bootcamp.

15 kettle Bell Swings
    10 burpees
    10 Hand Clap pushups
    15 Box Jumps
    400 meter run

I did 3 rounds of this in 13:41

Is that time good for such a thing?

Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hope it heels up soon!!
    Squat 275 Bench 175 Deadlift 285 Snatch 140 Clean & Jerk 185

Ongoing Journal... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145852813

"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat the luckier you get." Ray Kroc

Good news: I got to miss PT today and it was freezing outside
    Bad news: they actually did some "fun" cool stuff with weights
    Good news: one exercise they did would have reaggravated my injury, so I'm glad I missed
    Bad news: meh, no, that's it.

So my physical therapy session today consisted of 15 minutes on an arm bike and some light stretching. Yea!!!! I have come to the conclusion of how this injury came to be. It is a right lower pec minor strain/tear with a moderate amount of tendonitis at the insertion point to the 4th and 5th rib. Basically, it is an overuse injury. You may recall that I could finally do an unassisted pull-up a few weeks ago. Well, upon further evaluation, I was able to do them, not because I increase my back/lat strength but because I positioned my arms in such a way to incorporate other muscles to help do the work. The other muscles being my chest. As you can imagine, a proper pull-up uses only a small amount of the chest and almost all lat/back. Over time, this was causing an undue strain on my pecs. Well, I am somewhat imbalanced in that my right side is weaker than my left, and add that all up, it led to this. Now, had I not been in the cadet program and/or LPD academy, this injury most likely would have not come to fruition. But, due to having to do pullups every time you enter/leave the building, it was just a matter of time.

Not really sure why I felt the need to share all that, but I did.

Luckily, we only have 5 more PT sessions at the academy before my last fit test. If I can lay off pullups or any other excessive stretching in the chest, I should be good to go. I will have a few more therapy sessions, but will be participating 100% in the remaining PT workouts. Of course, all this being said, I won't be doing any training outside with Chris at least until after the last fit test. Basically, it's just running, pushups, sit-ups for the next two weeks.

So since I can't do any fun stuff, I expect everyone, especially my fellow amazons to keep killing it in the gym, at least until I can get back into an give yall a run for your money. Albeit, I can't touch P's 185 bench anytime in the next year.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry about the injury MMA , just getting caught up in here. Sounds like a plan, at least you got it checked out. I hope you heal up soon, and yes yesss this weekend I shall kill it in the gym like no other, people will be cowering in fear behind broccoli trees wondering if I am going to snap them like a chicken wing and and whip out my bottle of Jack Daniels bbq sauce, BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!

Feel better!
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

That is very interesting that you have pin pointed why the injury happened. Glad you got a pass so hopefully you will heal up soon. Glad PT is almost over for you and you are another week down.
    We will keep killing it, so heal up fast!!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    That is very interesting that you have pin pointed why the injury happened. Glad you got a pass so hopefully you will heal up soon. Glad PT is almost over for you and you are another week down.
    We will keep killing it, so heal up fast!!
    Yea, I am a bit anal-retentive when it comes to injuries I sustain from workouts, because honestly they don't happen all that often, and if they are something like this, there is usually an underlying reason for it. It actually makes perfect sense too. Bad news is that means I will be back to assisted pullups (when I get back to doing them), and will be a long while before I can do them properly and unassisted. Basically taking corrective action to fix the imbalance I created. Of course, I am factoring in the fear factor I will have for quite some time.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sorry to hear bout that stuff

i would say lay off and rest but i know better

so im glad you only have 5 more to go

knock them out and grab the prize!
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    sorry to hear bout that stuff

i would say lay off and rest but i know better

so im glad you only have 5 more to go

knock them out and grab the prize!
    These are my thoughts exactly. I found out the other day, that for anyone who does not pass this last PT test, they will get to continue on to defensive tactics, but will have to stay late and do remedial PT. I honestly do not see that happening for me, but if it did, I would want to grab their face with both hands and tell them "Give me one week's rest, and I will come back and blow the test out of the water. Beating me into submission with PT will get us nowhere!" But, I know better as well. lol.

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh no just reading about the injury UGH!
    My Journal
    Sometimes there's lifting talk. Sometimes notsomuch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135168601

*Sponsored* ProMera CapsiBlast=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153005161

*Sponsored* ProMera Con-Cret=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

Benched 185x2 and isn't afraid to tell you ALL about it:)

Oh, BTW, just another person to validate my distaste for these last 6-8 weeks of PT. I went to my chiropracter, whom I have been seeing for close to 10 years, through my time in the Navy and everything in between. I went to him yesterday, and he was feeling my upper back/rhobmoids and tells me "I have never felt those knots on you before. You are having muscle spasms that you have never had before." ...and I didn't tell him anything. My sister says she can see the knots without even touching my back. Bascially, I am at the point where I got into every PT session supremely pissed off. Of course, I keep it internalized, but it's going to be an amazing feeling when I get to unleash it on a couple of instructors during defensive tactics. Doesn't mean I wont' get my ass kicked, but they will be going down with me. Grrrrrrrr.