Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast
    SS2LR44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had depression, And i just realized that life isn't worth it, SO i Just F**ked my way throw. Giving The finger to anybody that act like a DI#K. and it's been two years and i feel great now. Going good at school and life.
    10k Race: 35 Minutes
    Longest run: 32k in 2 Hours 25 minute
    Bench press: 158lb x4
    Squat: 330lb x1
    DL: 274 x1
    Current BF 17%
    Weight 149lb
    GOAL: Increase Endurance

goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goal2set has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    :-(
    Never stop smiling!

Perseverance....that is all.

dbsuper29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    have i ever not felt alone lul

Zyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Before you have the thought of suicide, think about how it will affect your secret admirer, and family members.

Life gets better later on. Keep lifting and making gains. Let the gym be the lover and savior.

People are fake and the dumbbells will be the only thing there for you in the end.

Let your body build up into a beautiful form of art, use it for girls and get laid every night and enjoy yourself.

awakenedwarrior is not very helpful. (-500) awakenedwarrior is not very helpful. (-500) awakenedwarrior is not very helpful. (-500) awakenedwarrior is not very helpful. (-500) awakenedwarrior is not very helpful. (-500) awakenedwarrior is not very helpful. (-500) awakenedwarrior is not very helpful. (-500) awakenedwarrior is not very helpful. (-500) awakenedwarrior is not very helpful. (-500) awakenedwarrior is not very helpful. (-500) awakenedwarrior is not very helpful. (-500)
    many many times

guyonfire is just really nice. (+1000) guyonfire is just really nice. (+1000) guyonfire is just really nice. (+1000) guyonfire is just really nice. (+1000) guyonfire is just really nice. (+1000) guyonfire is just really nice. (+1000) guyonfire is just really nice. (+1000) guyonfire is just really nice. (+1000) guyonfire is just really nice. (+1000) guyonfire is just really nice. (+1000) guyonfire is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by daveerwin View Post
    Yeah I feel like I live in a third world country and bombs are flying over my head and I dont have any water to drink. My life is soo awful.

oh wait.
    I agree with you to an extent, but depression has nothing to do with your situation. It is a mental disorder more or less. You could be a billionaire with tons of friends a loving wife and kids, have everything you ever wanted and still be depressed.

And then you could be poor as hell eating mac and cheese and cans of tuna for the past 20 years and still be happy because you have your dog.
    Age 18 (inb4 teen misc)
    Bench 285, squat 405x2, 425x1, deadlift 500x2, 405x12
    m'channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3HAtTYgGduljkc3ZzAJabw

cjjenkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had general anxiety disorder hanging on me while I growing up, and eventually he invited depression to come kick it about halfway through high school. It wasnt something that hit me all at once, so it was like graduallly I was losing interest in everything I enjoyed. I slowly stopped enjoying my friends, music, and anything else that would make it worth getting out of bed. If it hadnt been for my anxiety keeping me on my toes, I think I would have withdrawn much more than I did. Despite feeling good about life, I could still get scared ****less that I was going to **** something up. Getting worried about things I didnt care about makes no sense, but when your caught up in something like that you just go with it.

So I went on like that for little while, and by the time I graduated I was a sweaty nervous guy with the world outlook of eyeore. I knew I felt like ****, but I was worried id be seen as some crazy spaz if I tried to get help. I pretty much trained for a marathon the whole summer before college. When the day came to run, I finished feeling completly neutral. This is when I got a little pissed. Id just ran 26.2 miles, chaffing for the last 10, and I wasnt getting anything from it because I was depressed. I started to actually try and get better. I wasnt motivated by anxiety this time, I hated that something had taken a lot of the good times I could have had growing up.
    So when I saw anxiety passing by I beat the **** out him, then gave depression a satisfying pimp slap.

I went to a doctor, and I was lucky enough to find a medicine that worked for me the first time. Things got more and more awesome, and now I'm a calm, confident guy thats making up all the life I missed out on.

Morale of the story, dont just sit while someones slapping you around. You might think your worthless, but thats just because some dick bullys been keeping you down. If you think hes too tough, your never going to get up. But as soon as you realize you dont have to take anyones ****, youll sucker punch that twat and walk off into the sunset. Let me tell you, standing tall after being down so long is the sweetest thing ive ever felt.

jonteman is not very well liked. (-100) jonteman is not very well liked. (-100) jonteman is not very well liked. (-100) jonteman is not very well liked. (-100) jonteman is not very well liked. (-100) jonteman is not very well liked. (-100) jonteman is not very well liked. (-100) jonteman is not very well liked. (-100) jonteman is not very well liked. (-100) jonteman is not very well liked. (-100) jonteman is not very well liked. (-100)
    we're all gonna make it

Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yes some times. is bad

Registered User NotMightyEnough's Avatar
    NotMightyEnough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to be really arrogant and thought I was hella smart in elementary school. I got A's with occasional B's
    Then I moved to a dominantly Asian school where I finally found out that I was not the best, and even if I was it's not that big of a deal. All it took was for people to not care.

Now I'm fairly humble about my grades (Straight A's for 2 years by now, be mindful that its still only middle school tho), I feel like an average person, I'm very unprejudiced, and I'm a more friendly and likeable person overall. Somewhere along the line I've also started to accredit my grades and accomplishments to hard work and not natural talent/IQ, because I've learned that lots of feats people consider amazing, even the fairly common ones (building a computer, solving Rubik's cubes, being ripped, etc.) are nothing but results from people who go out of there way to do more and to do better.

After all this started to happen, I began becoming friends not with 'athletic' people who have popularity and such, but people who I started to talk to (even those that had no friends) and found things in common with, even little things like "Graded warm-ups are so bs". All in all, I've had way more fun with them then I have with people who are 'cool', but I still talk to people who are 'cool' if they're friendly. It's also genuinely made me a more happy person.

TL;DR
    If you want to be happy, start introducing yourself and talking to people, because people are best at making other people happy. Not only will you become a happier person, but you'll probably make other people happy along the way.

If everybody could just put themselves down a notch and stop taking themselves so seriously, the world would be a much better place.
    I'm glad I had the opportunity to learn my life lesson, and hopefully everybody will at some point.
    Last edited by NotMightyEnough; 09-29-2015 at 04:02 PM.

JordanPayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, I feel quite lonely a lot of the time. I suffer with anxiety and suffered with depression in the summer, all were spawns of my relationship breaking down. Though I find that gym gets me through it and that 1-2 hours in the gym is my favourite because it completely ignores everything going on in your life and it is solely You vs Weights. I love it.

arbikshe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post It's strange I came across this thread

Originally Posted by JordanPayne View Post
    Yeah, I feel quite lonely a lot of the time. I suffer with anxiety and suffered with depression in the summer, all were spawns of my relationship breaking down. Though I find that gym gets me through it and that 1-2 hours in the gym is my favourite because it completely ignores everything going on in your life and it is solely You vs Weights. I love it.
    ..... because I'm contemplating suicide. I wasn't looking for this topic here. Just surfing side effects of creatine/glutamine. I scrolled through quite a few responses and I am shocked to see how apathetic some people could be ! Yes' I live in a third world country but it's the personal problems that weigh on me . Since last 16 years I have wet dreams problem . I have spent more than 10000 $ during the last decade and still suffering. My father is abusive so that doesn't help. I've had 3 mental breakdowns and was at one point about to be sent to an asylum . :/ I see little point in life now. It's overwhelming that even after such a long fight I am still the loser.

TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, sometimes I do. Even with a loving family around me. Have thought of suicide, but never gone further than that.

Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o
    Well I previously won the lottery and the first year was great.. But now I feel like I don't have any true friends & I had to buy a smaller house cause I don't have a girlfriend or anything... **** gets lonely af

arbikshe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jroost5o View Post
    Well I previously won the lottery and the first year was great.. But now I feel like I don't have any true friends & I had to buy a smaller house cause I don't have a girlfriend or anything... **** gets lonely af
    you can easily get a gf or friends mate. music could help

tonyg3404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonyg3404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonyg3404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonyg3404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonyg3404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonyg3404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonyg3404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonyg3404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonyg3404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonyg3404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonyg3404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro I made a youtube video about motivation. Let me know if it helps at all
    My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD7jaiwvNU1zwpC_4Mf20jw

diehunnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diehunnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diehunnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diehunnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diehunnen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yep

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Life isn't even that bad for me but I constantly have ups and downs for no apparent reason. It just gets to me and I don't know why.

I never tell anyone irl about my problems and just deal with myself and keep to myself. I think something might be wrong with me
    Training Clips: https://www.instagram.com/danhutch96/

RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealCodyWayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I honestly feel like no one cares about me. I get in all these relationships and I never feel it. But when I do, they don't care. But I most of the girls at school hate me, actually mostly a lot of people hate me. I feel like if I made gains and got bigger, theyd find something else wrong about me. I just want people to look at me one day and inspire them. I want to be the one everyone wants to be. But I feel like no one gives a **** about me.

Hopefully we'll all make it one day brehs
    *CrackerCrew
    *615KeysburgCrew

With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman, Uncle Ben

Doin it for her, but most of all doin it for "perfection".

Bench: 130
    Squat : 190

deltoids97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Before I ever get to the point of being suicidal, i'll hop on roids and see how that feels.

scumblack24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scumblack24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scumblack24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sorry but...

OP is a *******
    "Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up"

NickV10K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickV10K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickV10K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickV10K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickV10K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickV10K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickV10K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickV10K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickV10K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickV10K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickV10K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah currently I feel very alone. I'm 16 going to be a junior and have never had a girlfriend. I see my friends getting girlfriends, smoking weed (I won't do) going to party's and stuff and i don't do any of that. I've been going to the gym for about a month and I feel like this is the only way I can change my life. I'm going to live a different life. Workout more, growing a beard im trying to help my self out. Although yeah I feel lonely I espically want a girlfriend I see so many hot chicks at the gym and I know I'll never get one kind of sucks but I've never though about hurting my self since i know eventually it will all get better.

apaz3392 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone, im new to the bodybuilding forum, i dont know if everyone can see this thread, but i hope someone will read it and help me. Im 18 years old and im 5 feet 5 inches, and weight 114 pounds. I have been working out for a year now. Not consistently but yeah i have try. Im not going to say that i got into working out because i wanted to build be huge like arnold. To be honest, i started working out with 10 pound dumbells at home. the real reason i started working out was because i felt bad about how skinny i was. eberywhere i went, i felt like hiding behind a long sleeve shirt, because of how skinny i was. i never liked this feeling, im so skinny even girls have bigger arms than me. to be honest, i dont know if im wrting this to let out all my feelings in this thread or if im writing this to seek help. i dont know what to say, ive been working out for so long, im going to my second year and i dont know what to do. i see videos online in youtube, so i can workout the right way, but nothing seems to work, i only added a few inches of muscle to my body. I still feel sad, i feel depress, sometimes i feel like quiting. but i love working out so much that i dont want to, and sometimes i feel like crying becuase everyone sees me as that skinny guy that can never put muscle. i know i have to eat a lot. and i dont. This is my biggest problem. My mom is very strict on healthy food. she doesnt let me eat any fats, just very litle, mostly its vegetables and healthy food. i try to talk to her, but she yells at me that she wont buy other food. my mom has always been like this, i sometimes argue with her for an hour jus about food. But she insists on having her way. I dont know what to do. honestly i feel so depress right now. please someone help me.

IKwong98 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IKwong98 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ive felt like this definitely before, find a basic workout program, doesnt matter what the program is, the most important thing is to stick with it. After this, figure out your caloric needs, find your maintenance calories and eat 500 above this. There is no way this method should fail you if YOU STICK with this. Second, find a ****ing friend or help group that will help you through these kinds of confidence issues and that will support you. Good luck dude

Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by apaz3392 View Post
    Hi everyone, im new to the bodybuilding forum, i dont know if everyone can see this thread, but i hope someone will read it and help me. Im 18 years old and im 5 feet 5 inches, and weight 114 pounds. I have been working out for a year now. Not consistently but yeah i have try. Im not going to say that i got into working out because i wanted to build be huge like arnold. To be honest, i started working out with 10 pound dumbells at home. the real reason i started working out was because i felt bad about how skinny i was. eberywhere i went, i felt like hiding behind a long sleeve shirt, because of how skinny i was. i never liked this feeling, im so skinny even girls have bigger arms than me. to be honest, i dont know if im wrting this to let out all my feelings in this thread or if im writing this to seek help. i dont know what to say, ive been working out for so long, im going to my second year and i dont know what to do. i see videos online in youtube, so i can workout the right way, but nothing seems to work, i only added a few inches of muscle to my body. I still feel sad, i feel depress, sometimes i feel like quiting. but i love working out so much that i dont want to, and sometimes i feel like crying becuase everyone sees me as that skinny guy that can never put muscle. i know i have to eat a lot. and i dont. This is my biggest problem. My mom is very strict on healthy food. she doesnt let me eat any fats, just very litle, mostly its vegetables and healthy food. i try to talk to her, but she yells at me that she wont buy other food. my mom has always been like this, i sometimes argue with her for an hour jus about food. But she insists on having her way. I dont know what to do. honestly i feel so depress right now. please someone help me.
    You can get things like fats without eating junk. Foods like peanut butter and coconut oil have plenty of fats and calories, both of which are essential to build muscle, in the right amounts of course.

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by stoneagerebel View Post
    Have you ever felt alone like as if no one cared?

I know I have multiple times.
    Recently, I've looked back at how I was in high school. I keep thinking about how I cared so much about who I was hanging out with and which parties I was going to that I ended up not talking to certain types of people because of how they looked or who they hung out with. And it wasn't just me doing this, but almost everyone around me. Now that I look back, I regret being so superficial and self-conceited.

Teenage Suicide Statistics
    Suicide brings emotional devastation to children, grandchildren, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and friends of the victim. These survivors are not included in the teenage suicide statistics that are available to us.

• Teenage suicide statistics are a part of these numbers:
    rates for ages 15-24 in the United States are 7.9 per 100,000.

• 31,000 suicides a year in the U.S., the 3rd leading cause of death in people 15 – 24 years old, and the 11th leading cause over all age groups[4].

• Worldwide, nearly a million people commit suicide every year, more than those murdered or killed in war.[1]

• Global annual teenage suicide statistics, reported for these fatalities could rise to 1.5 million by 2020.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What if you had just ONE more day to live?

We sadly live in a world where appearance is everything. You feel the need to always buy expensive clothes, have cool friends, go to the parties, and prove a point to everyone around you that you're worth more than the other people around you.

The objective

This thread is going to be dedicated to help teens, whether it be yourself or someone else you may know. Everyone in the world deserves to feel loved and cared about by at least one person, once in this lifetime.
    Here, you can post about how you're feeling if you're feeling overwhelmed or alone. You can also share your personal story on here to perhaps help someone who reads it.
    If you do not wish to post on here for whatever reason, then you're welcome to private message me whenever. I will gladly reply, and if it's just someone to talk to that you're seeking and not looking for any advice, then just let me know. I'm not going to judge you or tell you how you should act.
    Too many times have we seen teenagers take their lives because they felt like no one was listening, like as if no one was there.

What can YOU do to make a change?:
    If you're still going to school, then it's obvious you know people who are ''unpopular'' or who are always alone during lunch break. If you've seen that one kid alone for the past few days, with no friends, reach out to him. I'm begging you to leave your ego behind and look past his and your appearance and just ask how that person is doing.

Get your friends involved in talking to people who seem to be alone or who you know is alone. If that person takes the bus with a friend of yours, ask your pal to sit beside him/her to talk, even if it's just for a few minutes.

Even go so far as to asking that person to hang out. Getting that person to just chill for a little while with you could change that person's life FOREVER, trust me.

How to help or get help immediately (All available on ********, too):

If you are in crisis, need immediate help, or facing a potentially life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
    If you or someone you know is considering suicide, do not wait to get help. Take the concern seriously and call 800-273-TALK to talk to someone who cares.
    http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

The HopeLine
    Offers help to teens who are struggling with critical life issues and who may be considering self-harm or suicide. Call 1-800-394-HOPE (4673) to talk with a Hope Coach, or communicate by chat or text.
    http://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx

Groundwire

Need to talk? Chat now with a spiritual coach. Coaches are available to listen and offer spiritual advice, encouragement, resources, and prayer.
    http://www.groundwire.net/

Self-Injury

To Write Love on Her Arms
    You were created to love and be loved. Your life matters. TWLOHA is a movement dedicated to hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide.
    http://www.twloha.com/

S.A.F.E.
    S.A.F.E. ALTERNATIVES is a nationally recognized treatment approach, professional network and educational resource base committed to helping you and others end to self-abusive behavior.
    http://www.selfinjury.com/

Substance Abuse

* Teen Challenge
    Faith-based help and healing for those facing drug addiction and life-controlling problems. Teen Challenge has centers located in 70 different countries.
    http://teenchallengeusa.com/

Depression

* American Medical Association's Essential Guide to Depression
    A guide featuring solid, nontechnical wording info on depression and mood disorders.
    https://catalog.ama-assn.org/Catalog...ctId=OP037798+

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also going to make a list of people who are active on this site that can be contacted on here whenever. If you'd like to help out this thread by keeping it alive and going, then post here to have your name added on to the list.

People to talk to on here if you need help:

Nullery76
    Stoneagerebel
    wygdwicfy
    realize
    Tipys
    Yeah only natural and part of growing up braw!

joierizzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good Posts

Veikkooskar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veikkooskar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veikkooskar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veikkooskar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veikkooskar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veikkooskar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veikkooskar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veikkooskar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veikkooskar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veikkooskar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veikkooskar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chill

adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100) adieladawie is not very well liked. (-100)
    I am always lonely too, I have tried so hard to happy alone but it does not work. I am just focusing on building my legacy

7stWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7stWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7stWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7stWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7stWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7stWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7stWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7stWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7stWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7stWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7stWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, certainly. I'm schizophrenic and currently in hospital for it. I feel terribly alone - mostly because none of my old friends will visit me.