Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000)

Have you ever felt alone like as if no one cared?

Have you ever felt alone like as if no one cared?

I know I have multiple times.
    Recently, I've looked back at how I was in high school. I keep thinking about how I cared so much about who I was hanging out with and which parties I was going to that I ended up not talking to certain types of people because of how they looked or who they hung out with. And it wasn't just me doing this, but almost everyone around me. Now that I look back, I regret being so superficial and self-conceited.

Teenage Suicide Statistics
    Suicide brings emotional devastation to children, grandchildren, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and friends of the victim. These survivors are not included in the teenage suicide statistics that are available to us.

• Teenage suicide statistics are a part of these numbers:
    rates for ages 15-24 in the United States are 7.9 per 100,000.

• 31,000 suicides a year in the U.S., the 3rd leading cause of death in people 15 – 24 years old, and the 11th leading cause over all age groups[4].

• Worldwide, nearly a million people commit suicide every year, more than those murdered or killed in war.[1]

• Global annual teenage suicide statistics, reported for these fatalities could rise to 1.5 million by 2020.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What if you had just ONE more day to live?

We sadly live in a world where appearance is everything. You feel the need to always buy expensive clothes, have cool friends, go to the parties, and prove a point to everyone around you that you're worth more than the other people around you.

The objective

This thread is going to be dedicated to help teens, whether it be yourself or someone else you may know. Everyone in the world deserves to feel loved and cared about by at least one person, once in this lifetime.
    Here, you can post about how you're feeling if you're feeling overwhelmed or alone. You can also share your personal story on here to perhaps help someone who reads it.
    If you do not wish to post on here for whatever reason, then you're welcome to private message me whenever. I will gladly reply, and if it's just someone to talk to that you're seeking and not looking for any advice, then just let me know. I'm not going to judge you or tell you how you should act.
    Too many times have we seen teenagers take their lives because they felt like no one was listening, like as if no one was there.

What can YOU do to make a change?:
    If you're still going to school, then it's obvious you know people who are ''unpopular'' or who are always alone during lunch break. If you've seen that one kid alone for the past few days, with no friends, reach out to him. I'm begging you to leave your ego behind and look past his and your appearance and just ask how that person is doing.

Get your friends involved in talking to people who seem to be alone or who you know is alone. If that person takes the bus with a friend of yours, ask your pal to sit beside him/her to talk, even if it's just for a few minutes.

Even go so far as to asking that person to hang out. Getting that person to just chill for a little while with you could change that person's life FOREVER, trust me.

How to help or get help immediately (All available on ********, too):

If you are in crisis, need immediate help, or facing a potentially life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
    If you or someone you know is considering suicide, do not wait to get help. Take the concern seriously and call 800-273-TALK to talk to someone who cares.
    http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

The HopeLine
    Offers help to teens who are struggling with critical life issues and who may be considering self-harm or suicide. Call 1-800-394-HOPE (4673) to talk with a Hope Coach, or communicate by chat or text.
    http://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx

Groundwire

Need to talk? Chat now with a spiritual coach. Coaches are available to listen and offer spiritual advice, encouragement, resources, and prayer.
    http://www.groundwire.net/

Self-Injury

To Write Love on Her Arms
    You were created to love and be loved. Your life matters. TWLOHA is a movement dedicated to hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide.
    http://www.twloha.com/

S.A.F.E.
    S.A.F.E. ALTERNATIVES is a nationally recognized treatment approach, professional network and educational resource base committed to helping you and others end to self-abusive behavior.
    http://www.selfinjury.com/

Substance Abuse

* Teen Challenge
    Faith-based help and healing for those facing drug addiction and life-controlling problems. Teen Challenge has centers located in 70 different countries.
    http://teenchallengeusa.com/

Depression

* American Medical Association's Essential Guide to Depression
    A guide featuring solid, nontechnical wording info on depression and mood disorders.
    https://catalog.ama-assn.org/Catalog...ctId=OP037798+

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also going to make a list of people who are active on this site that can be contacted on here whenever. If you'd like to help out this thread by keeping it alive and going, then post here to have your name added on to the list.

People to talk to on here if you need help:

Nullery76
    Stoneagerebel
    wygdwicfy
    realize
    Tipys
    Last edited by stoneagerebel; 10-27-2010 at 05:52 PM.

daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah I feel like I live in a third world country and bombs are flying over my head and I dont have any water to drink. My life is soo awful.

oh wait.

stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by daveerwin View Post
    Yeah I feel like I live in a third world country and bombs are flying over my head and I dont have any water to drink. My life is soo awful.

oh wait.

Ignorance.

mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000) mm44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stoneagerebel View Post
    Ignorance.
    Wut

mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

oh wait.
    Repped.

SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Life is never as bad as you think it is. It sounds corny but life is what you make it, if you think negative thoughts these transition into negative actions which in turn result in negative consequences. Negative actions are a result of thought and weak will power to stop doing or thinking of negative thoughts or actions. You control all of this-no one else does, the most liberating feeling you will ever have is making a decision to better your self and soon seeing it was the best one you ever made, so don't complain about why things the way they are, you are the only one that can change them brah.

Registered User DontKnowNuffing's Avatar
    DontKnowNuffing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DontKnowNuffing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DontKnowNuffing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DontKnowNuffing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DontKnowNuffing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DontKnowNuffing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ignorance.
    Stupidity.

npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've lost people to suicide and all i can say is thanks for this thread. Alot of respect for you man.

People judge people that commit suicide to harshly sometimes. I don't blame some people that do it.

Good thread.

hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Red face

i wonder how many lives this thread saved today......
    "And I'm not afraid to die, I'm not afraid to waste my life because when I die I'm going to paradise So I'm not worried, and I'm in a hurry to die."

npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hammersforteeth View Post
    i wonder how many lives this thread saved today......
    Maybe none but it helps others reflect on how they are to weaker people in society.

Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

oh wait.
    Originally Posted by mm44 View Post
    Wut
    Originally Posted by mertearkan View Post
    Repped.
    Originally Posted by DontKnowNuffing View Post
    Stupidity.

ITT: Ignorance towards severe and very serious chemical inbalances.

Do you guys think somebody who is SERIOUSLY contemplating suicide is in a stable state of mind? I'm talking somebody who is seriously, seriously, contemplating suicide. Obviously not. As if they're thinking they should be more grateful... they're depressed. It's a mental illness for a reason, these people are severely ill and NOT in a stable state of mind to rationally consider their surroundings.

Look at it as sort of a flu or a sickness/disease, in a sense - but of the mind. These people have a very bad 'flu' per se. Obviously if your brain is insufficiently giving you the correct hormones to feel happy and hopeful, something as simple as 'Well, it could always be worse! ' isn't going to make them reconsider their feelings/thoughts. Ignorance like this is why there is such a stigma surrounded around mental and emotional illness - sure some are probably just trolling but until you've been there, you cannot even grasp the nightmare that is depression, and overall mental illness.

Anyways, I could go on, but; very informative thread OP.
    "The brain does much more than just recollect. It inter-compares, it synthesizes, it analyzes -- it generates abstractions.

The simplest thought like the concept of the number one, has an elaborate logical underpinning. The brain has its own language for testing the structure and consistency of the world." - Carl Sagan

Originally Posted by Lexemes View Post

Do you guys think somebody who is SERIOUSLY contemplating suicide is in a stable state of mind? I'm talking somebody who is seriously, seriously, contemplating suicide. Obviously not. As if they're thinking they should be more grateful... they're depressed. It's a mental illness for a reason, these people are severely ill and NOT in a stable state of mind to rationally consider their surroundings.

Look at it as sort of a flu or a sickness/disease, in a sense - but of the mind. These people have a very bad 'flu' per se. Obviously if your brain is insufficiently giving you the correct hormones to feel happy and hopeful, something as simple as 'Well, it could always be worse! ' isn't going to make them reconsider their feelings/thoughts. Ignorance like this is why there is such a stigma surrounded around mental and emotional illness - sure some are probably just trolling but until you've been there, you cannot even grasp the nightmare that is depression, and overall mental illness.

Good post.

Wants To LiftNoodBrah Nullery76's Avatar
    Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice op. Honestly i wish i had this when i lived w/ my dad like half a year ago. I don't think i was ever to the point of taking my own life, but i had so much negativity there. My dad was an abusive alcoholic and it just affected everything, my social life, school, and caring for myself. It would have been nice to talk to anyone. Hopefully people take advantage of this and use people willing to listen. repped.

I'll be open for anyone to talk to as well, pm me if you want to. I can help with advice, or i can just listen.

Thanks A LOT. Repped.

Originally Posted by Nullery76 View Post
    Nice op. Honestly i wish i had this when i lived w/ my dad like half a year ago. I don't think i was ever to the point of taking my own life, but i had so much negativity there. My dad was an abusive alcoholic and it just affected everything, my social life, school, and caring for myself. It would have been nice to talk to anyone. Hopefully people take advantage of this and use people willing to listen. repped.

I'll be open for anyone to talk to as well, pm me if you want to. I can help with advice, or i can just listen.
    Thanks. THIS is what I want people to do on this thread. I would love for a MOD to sticky it. There are people out there who want/need to see this.
    Thanks so much again.

Originally Posted by SemperMachina View Post
    Life is never as bad as you think it is. It sounds corny but life is what you make it, if you think negative thoughts these transition into negative actions which in turn result in negative consequences. Negative actions are a result of thought and weak will power to stop doing or thinking of negative thoughts or actions. You control all of this-no one else does, the most liberating feeling you will ever have is making a decision to better your self and soon seeing it was the best one you ever made, so don't complain about why things the way they are, you are the only one that can change them brah.
    You and I might see things this way, but sadly, lots of teens don't. That is the reason why I made this thread. Sometimes in life, a person thinks a certain way because if the circumstances that life and its surroundings have bestowed on that person. You cannot blame a person for thinking thoughts that lead to self-afflicting harm when all they feel is imperfection. It's not logical for a person not to comprehend how come people commit suicide, unless it's a pure brain dysfunction or hormonal imbalance. A person who feels like they're screaming out, but no one is listen can feel like a suffering torment that seems to never end. And sometimes it could be prevented if that person was treated better or listened to.

A person rarely commits suicide unless that person feels lost and alone. That person usually has reason to believe that he/she is worthless to everyone around them. It's not insane to feel that way, but rather insane to not want to help someone who is crying out and would rather bitch about how it's their fault.

I guess some people just need reasons to vent, sadly.

mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chemical imbalances I understand, but if you look at the amount of people out of a 1,000 who would have such an imbalance biologically, and then look at the amount of people out of a 1,000 who claim to be suffering from depression you see a huge discrepancy.

So the many ruining the credibility of the few if you like.

Chemical imbalances I understand, but if you look at the amount of people out of a 1,000 who would have such an imbalance biologically, and then look at the amount of people out of a 1,000 who claim to be suffering from depression you see a huge discrepancy.

So the many ruining the credibility of the few if you like.
    Yah, because when a person is willing to take their own life, that isn't credible enough.

Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for this thread. I've had some major struggles with depression over the last few months, so I appreciate the support. No I don't live in a third world country...

Suicide and depression isn't really a choice a lot of people make. Okay, yes it is a choice, but I don't feel like "me" when I get like that. It's not as easy as when we are in our logical state of mind posting on internet message boards. There's a different dynamic going on.
    Conviction is stronger than doubt

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ignorance.
    Whoa there. Wait a tick. It's ignorant to believe that people living in third world countries and war-filled countries have it worse than all of us living in first world countries? Are you ****ing stupid?

And those hormonal imbalances are caused by your surroundings and what is happening in your life, as well as caused by pharmaceutical drugs, among other things, as side effects. Things **** with your hormones. Why do you think a good portion of teenagers go through a "depression phase" during puberty? Their hormone levels are changing and can very easily cause it.

So people can either fix it or just get it over with because nobody wants to hear them bitch and whine all the time.

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mods should sticky this. Very thoughtful thread that can help some kids here.

Yah, because when a person is willing to take their own life, that isn't credible enough.
    Thats not the point I'm making, my point is that I have limited sympathy for people succumbing to depression due to personal weakness rather then a chemical imbalance.

Thats not the point I'm making, my point is that I have limited sympathy for people succumbing to depression due to personal weakness rather then a chemical imbalance.
    So some one who is gay? disowned by there family? Ashamed of being gay? has no parents? Lived a lonely life? is scared of telling people that they are gay?

His daughter resents him after he has tried so hard? his gay friends are moving on?

And since the day you where born you have rarely had happyness? you have an illness which is going to put you in a wheelchair permantley?

I dont blame some one liek that who commitied suicide.

Dumbled0re is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dumbled0re is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dumbled0re is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dumbled0re is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dumbled0re is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dumbled0re is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dumbled0re is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dumbled0re is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dumbled0re is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dumbled0re is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dumbled0re is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It is a big issue here in Australia as well, hopefully the tabboo around deppression is reduced so people don't have to resort to suicide.

Registered User wanttogetbig123's Avatar
    wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ****kng ***gots need to get over it. try living in a third world country bunch of over sensitive pussy ***s.

Originally Posted by wanttogetbig123 View Post
    ****kng ***gots need to get over it. try living in a third world country bunch of over sensitive pussy ***s.
    Your mum needs to get over the size of my cock. Even though i keep putting my warm balls on her forehead.

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ImBroly View Post
    Teenagers who suicide, are just babies.
    Suicide is an extremely selfish act, no matter who does it, and it's ****ing stupid.

wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    loooooooooool u mad cos u get bullied brah

Yeah brah, your dad bullies me. He says **** my wife infront of me and then let me lick your balls while her ass rubs in my face. if not i hit you

ok.