Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Red face alone

i feel alone alot

sometimes i go play with myself or my brot her becaus i xant get along with myself

neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Always had the dream to play college football. Just wanted to the gtfo of my house and away from my parents. Been here at college for a month now. Feeling really fawking alone. All the other guys on the team have bonded well but for some reason I'm having trouble and I'm not sure why. Having some girl issues as well with a girl i'm dating who I really like. She's being bitchy. Really miss my best buddies and also my family back home but I got no car and won't be seeing any of them for several months. Completely broke and unable to get a job because I'm either working with the team or doing school from 6 in the morning until 8 at night. Just feel really insecure, angry, and alone.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

Hildabeast for PRISON 2016

PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PatrickDoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sometimes when i feel no one cares i stick vegetables in my pants to feel the nice coldness on my penis

TheGallant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Suicide = No Hope

People usually kill themselves because they lose hope in the current situation they're in, and they don't ever see the possibility of hope ever showing up.
    It's called "the easy way out," for a reason. The quickest and ultimate way to end their pain/confusion is through death. It sounds pretty selfish if you ask me but the reason why these people do what they do is because they seem to only see the negative aspects in their life.

TheGallant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bastianek View Post
    Yes, every day.

Girl broke up with me, was the only one/person i had. Now i am alone like the years before. Feels really bad to be there again.

Heads up guys/girls...
    Keep your head up man. There is going to be a day when you look back and laugh at this situation. Just focus on you and imagine being somewhere you would've never be if you stayed with this girl.
    Around 8 months ago I got my heartbroken too and everything didn't seem right, but one day i decided to focus on myself and now I can say I am doing quite well. So stay positive and remember you don't need someone to make you worth something.

lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lukePTwilson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yeah definitely, but its in those times of loneliness that if you dig deep and find yourself and over come that obstacle of being alone and realise what you are doing is for you and no one else then it will make you a lot stronger person in the long run

saeedzamareh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by daveerwin View Post
    Yeah I feel like I live in a third world country and bombs are flying over my head and I dont have any water to drink. My life is soo awful.

oh wait.
    WTF dude it not like that XD

HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by saeedzamareh View Post
    wtf dude it not like that xd
    looooooooooooolllll
    Cheat Curl - A lot
    Leg Press - A lot
    Squat - 225
    Bench - 205
    DL - 300

Training Age: Currently in the Uterus
    Lost 30 pounds, then BMI calc told me I was still obese, and ever since put on 10-15 Ibs

iimmaass is not very helpful. (-500) iimmaass is not very helpful. (-500) iimmaass is not very helpful. (-500) iimmaass is not very helpful. (-500) iimmaass is not very helpful. (-500) iimmaass is not very helpful. (-500) iimmaass is not very helpful. (-500) iimmaass is not very helpful. (-500) iimmaass is not very helpful. (-500) iimmaass is not very helpful. (-500) iimmaass is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by neverquit2012 View Post
    Always had the dream to play college football. Just wanted to the gtfo of my house and away from my parents. Been here at college for a month now. Feeling really fawking alone. All the other guys on the team have bonded well but for some reason I'm having trouble and I'm not sure why. Having some girl issues as well with a girl i'm dating who I really like. She's being bitchy. Really miss my best buddies and also my family back home but I got no car and won't be seeing any of them for several months. Completely broke and unable to get a job because I'm either working with the team or doing school from 6 in the morning until 8 at night. Just feel really insecure, angry, and alone.
    You'll jel with the team, just give it time. Skype mates from home?

Keep going mayne

Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, and then I found Jesus
    Matthew 6:19-21: "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

***Capoeirista Crew***
    ***True Blue Crew***

noxx04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    talking to someone always helps

except if you don't have friends

then you can talk to your close relative if you cant talk to your parents

NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by noxx04 View Post
    except if you don't have friends
    lol'd so hard
    "He who says he can, and he who says he can't, are both usually right."

-Confucius

Early 2013 - 170lbs (Obese/binge eater)
    Early 2014 - 92lbs (Anorexic/depression)
    Current - 200lbs (Powerlifter/Bodybuilder)

DL - 500lbs
    SQ - 405lbs
    BE - 300lbs

**********\\\POSITIVE CREW///***********

sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is a great thread, everyone has been there but it is heart breaking when someone is driven to take their own life. Just goes to show you, you never know what the other person is going through so you should always be kind and generous

pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yes when my use to parents touch me they didn't even say hello.

Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes... Most the time... No fuks given
    Clothes only fit for a month crew******
    My girl hates me training crew******
    Argue before during and after training crew******
    What's her problem crew******
    Maybe she's just jealous crew******
    Insecure biitch if you ask me crew******
    Lucky no ones asking crew******
    Most nights I sleep with one eye open just incase she deletes my account, coz I swear I'd never hit a women but her ass is pushing it crew******

pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100) pindik is not very well liked. (-100)
    Oh well i got over it aye, seems like everyone gets touched at some point in there life.

volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000) volkan96 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im that guy thats always alone...
    I honestly cant do it anymore, it sucks hard. Im extremely beta and cant make any friends.
    What makes it worse is that Im at a new school and having classes with 7 diffrent classes.
    I know no1 and everyone already knows eachother, I just cant fit in.
    I dont even want to go to lunch because I always sit alone.
    I've always been like this, I havent been with friends since 7th grade...
    Day by day, I realize that some people are just meant to never make it...

footballjim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    agreed
    Originally Posted by mm44 View Post
    Wut

Kiesza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just go listen to Hideaway by Kiesza!

HollyLarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HollyLarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HollyLarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HollyLarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HollyLarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HollyLarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HollyLarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HollyLarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HollyLarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HollyLarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HollyLarkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I grew up in a very isolated area of northern Scotland. I lived with my single mother and my twin brother. At school, there were three other kids in the school. My house was an hour's drive to the nearest other house, and petrol was expensive, so I barely got out. There are so many things that I never learnt as a child - social skills, for example, but also how to behave around large groups of people. The other kids at school would gang up on me because they were closer to typical - they went to the city at the weekends, saw films, ate out, and came back and talked about it to one another, shutting me out - and would sometimes be overtly aggressive towards me.

The first irl friends I ever made, I made in a mental hospital. I was sectioned when I was 15 and sent to a large adolescent psych hospital. In hindsight, I think that I thought that our friendships were closer than they thought they were, but I knew nothing else. I had some great times staying up late defying the nurses drinking contraband diet soda and watching late night TV. That said, I was also a stinking ******* to some of the other patients. I didn't realize it at the time, but I was very thought disordered, plus I'm a rubbish person.

My closest hospital friends are, I think, now afraid of me. When we were in the bin together, I tried to get one into a suicide pact, and tried to hit the other in the face. I was psychotic, and barely remember it - someone had to tell me about the pact thing quite recently. They communicate often to one another on social networks, but ignore my posts. I try to get their attention, but I feel as though I'm bordering on being creepy.

Since the hospital, I've returned to school and made a friend there. But it doesn't seem as close as my hospital friendships. I doubt I'll ever have friends that close ever again. I'm currently taking time off school after being "rescued" from suicide, so I don't even have her. I have a bf, but we met online and have only met irl twice. I'm not sure whether it counts as a real relationship. I love him madly, but there's an ocean between us. We've never had sex even though I'm horny as **** because I'm afraid of scaring him away with my horrible body. I feel he may leave me over the lack of sex if when we meet up again I don't have a nicer body.

Losing my hospital friends has hit me very hard. I'm still very fond of them, and they're going through very hard times at the moment but I can't help them because I scare them. I often consider suicide - for more reasons than just this, of course, but this is one of them.
    Cut diary: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164369391

NZeskimo is not very helpful. (-500) NZeskimo is not very helpful. (-500) NZeskimo is not very helpful. (-500) NZeskimo is not very helpful. (-500) NZeskimo is not very helpful. (-500) NZeskimo is not very helpful. (-500) NZeskimo is not very helpful. (-500) NZeskimo is not very helpful. (-500) NZeskimo is not very helpful. (-500) NZeskimo is not very helpful. (-500) NZeskimo is not very helpful. (-500)
    The girl who I thought I was going to be in a relationship with soon, just said we're done due to a fit chick making up chit.
    Now i'm back to having no one to txt or anything, I sit by myself all the time at school, it's ****ing depressing

Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by daveerwin View Post
    Yeah I feel like I live in a third world country and bombs are flying over my head and I dont have any water to drink. My life is soo awful.

oh wait.
    Repped

Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Xtaper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yeah... I see people and friends hanging out, and I'd love someone to randomly call me and say "Hey, let's go have a walk", but that usually never happens. I'm lucky to have a gf that loves me and a cool gym partner, but other than that, I feel as if nobody actually cares about me...

Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol, to be fair, I'm not a depressed guy, well, I dunno, I seem to laugh a lot and be happy with the way my life is, but I have these moments where I feel really lonely, like really lonely.

But I have no friends, I've never liked a girl romantically my entire life, I had only one friend when I was like 5 or 6, and I have no idea where that person is now. The only source of interaction are my parents, and even then, I spend no more than 1 hour, allotted over a period of one day talking to them. With the exception of college, where I also have no friends and talk to no one, even though I try really hard to discuss topics that might be of interest to them, I've started lifting again about 5 weeks ago, where I'm making good gains every week, after being forced to quit for 6 months cause of shoulder injury from gym. I should also mention that perhaps being bullied for nearly my entire school life from primary school all the way through secondary school for being deaf could be a factor in the reason why I'm not so keen on talking to people anymore.

I've pretty much gotten to the point in giving up on friendships and relationships, I've never had any for nearly my entire life. I'm not even ugly, I'm pretty decent looking and I hear some people comment on my appearance saying I look good and hot on web forums by both genders, so I guess I can't be that bad looking or unapproachable. Like I said, I try really hard every chance I get to go and talk to people, but the conversation never carries out and they seem disinterested in talking to me.

But for the past two years, I've shut myself away from the rest of the world, with the exception of going to college, and watch anime/read manga, play games, work out in my gym, and don't leave the house until the next time I go to college.

Had some awful turbulent problems with family and people living in my area, who are pretty much criminals, drug dealers, gang members etc.

But I've decided to like 2D girls only, since I know they're not real so I can at least talk to them without being rejected or ignored, and plus, they're way prettier than real life girls

But again, I don't think I'm depressed, I can't really self assess and I don't wanna see a psychiatrist either cause I just don't want to talk to people anymore, just wanna focus on my lifts and getting stronger every month.

Just thought I should just vent on here since it's a thread about loneliness and not being cared about, and honestly, there are only two people who actually care about me and thats my parents

mattyddd2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Know the feel brahs really do, constantly feeling isolated sucks mayne, also know the feel of being ignored, invisible and rejected, all I've ever had. fxck sake

FakeOnez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FakeOnez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FakeOnez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FakeOnez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FakeOnez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FakeOnez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FakeOnez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I believe that everyone goes through a depression sometime in life, and I've surely been through one or two.

Meirax09x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meirax09x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meirax09x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meirax09x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meirax09x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meirax09x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meirax09x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meirax09x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meirax09x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meirax09x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meirax09x has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Most of the time who cares tho

PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There's A guy always sitting in the corner alone at my table alone. Been at least a month now and I haven't even spoke to him. Feels bad man. Dunno what to say tho.