Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by npfit View Post
    Yeah brah, your dad bullies me. He says **** my wife infront of me and then let me lick your balls while her ass rubs in my face. if not i hit you
    Do you realize just how bad your insults are?

npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) npfit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    Do you realize just how bad your insults are?
    Almost as bad as your trolling. I know.

RAR3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It would seem a bodybuilding website isn't the best place to post suicide related threads. I think a lot of people are missing the point of his thread, though. He's just trying to help people. I used to do the exact same thing in high school, where I wouldn't talk to certain people because of the way the looked or the view other people had of them. I've done some pretty ****ty things to people in the pass and have made some people feel extremely isolated. In the end karma came back to bite me in the ass and now I have zero friends. I'm sure a lot of the people I turned down for stupid reasons would have made great friends but I was just too shallow.

Suicide IS selfish but having a child is just as selfish... so when all is said and done the two cancel each other out.
    Last edited by RAR3; 10-26-2010 at 09:23 AM.

stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RAR3 View Post
    It would seem a bodybuilding website isn't the best place to post suicide related threads. I think a lot of people are missing the point of his thread, though. He's just trying to help people. I used to do the exact same thing in high school, where I wouldn't talk to certain people because of the way the looked or the view other people had of them. I've done some pretty ****ty things to people in the pass and have made some people feel extremely isolated. In the end karma came back to bite me in the ass and now I have zero friends. I'm sure a lot of the people I turned down for stupid reasons would have made great friends but I was just too shallow.

Suicide IS selfish but having a child is just as selfish... so when all is said and done the two cancel each other out.

I guess that things happen.
    & I don't care about the meat heads who post here, they're not who I'm aiming at.

I know that this thread can help certain teens. If you're not in any serious state of mind, then help someone who perhaps is. Even if that person is levelheaded and not inflicting pain on themselves, maybe they're still hurting inside and need someone to talk to.

Yes, suicide is selfish. I've had 2 close members in my family attempt to commit suicide and I'm glad they didn't, because if they did, I don't know if I could've forgiven them.

Anyways, I don't appreciate people flaming a thread like this. Karma will play its roll on to people who do, so no worries.

Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skizoman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Check out this guy's life...he got through his ****

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128610971

No hatin' on suicides or w/e TBH I don't really understand but the mentality I grew up with was: life's a piece of **** at times and you deal with it. As soon as I understood that life isn't all roses and being alone or in a bad situation is just something some people go through. I have known a few kids who wanted to suicide and they were ridiculously well off and for the most part they were just looking for attention. My $0.02.
    ==Juggernaut Group==
    http://groups.bodybuilding.com/i_am_juggernaut

I'll be satisfied when I'm dead.

jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im too sexy to kill myself

on topic: sad sad
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you wanna breathe, then you'll be successful."- Eric Thomas
    Aspiring CEO 10K/Day

rapes, always

mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by npfit View Post
    So some one who is gay? disowned by there family? Ashamed of being gay? has no parents? Lived a lonely life? is scared of telling people that they are gay?

His daughter resents him after he has tried so hard? his gay friends are moving on?

And since the day you where born you have rarely had happyness? you have an illness which is going to put you in a wheelchair permantley?

I dont blame some one liek that who commitied suicide.
    All of those things can be overcome and happiness found. The body and mind adjusts if you let it.

UnggoyTao is not very helpful. (-500) UnggoyTao is not very helpful. (-500) UnggoyTao is not very helpful. (-500) UnggoyTao is not very helpful. (-500) UnggoyTao is not very helpful. (-500) UnggoyTao is not very helpful. (-500) UnggoyTao is not very helpful. (-500) UnggoyTao is not very helpful. (-500) UnggoyTao is not very helpful. (-500) UnggoyTao is not very helpful. (-500) UnggoyTao is not very helpful. (-500)
    I motion for a sticky.

stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mertearkan View Post
    All of those things can be overcome and happiness found. The body and mind adjusts if you let it.
    True stuff, thanks.

Originally Posted by UnggoyTao View Post
    I motion for a sticky.
    I hope so.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    This is a cool topic and I will sticky it for a while. It's important to reach out to people and not be judgemental. Years after high school and college I still see it happening daily and although things will never change only YOU can.

realize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) realize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) realize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) realize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) realize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) realize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) realize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) realize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) realize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) realize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) realize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most people don't care about others, they're always too selfish. It's the same everywhere. All they think about is getting themselves better and above everyone. I personaly think that being better is simply being good at as much things as you can. Helping others leads into a better world and much better friendships. I know a lot of people who wouldn't help anyone for free, I rather help others. This is why I'm ready to help on bb.com, feel free to send a pm, I'm always there to help and I'm not going to say things I'm not sure of. Stonagerebel and PGL can surely aprove this. I care of what I say and by doing this, I sure am a better person. Help won't hurt anyone, all it will do is help. I encourage everyone to help everyone because if you ever need help, you'll want the help you gave someone else someday
    Josh, this is a great thread and you're one of the few that do realize what life is about.
    Last edited by realize; 10-27-2010 at 07:29 PM.
    1500+ club - sub 200

Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    This is a cool topic and I will sticky it for a while. It's important to reach out to people and not be judgemental. Years after high school and college I still see it happening daily and although things will never change only YOU can.

Thanks bro. I deeply and truly appreciate it. This means a lot to me and I'm sure it could mean a lot to other people.
    Thanks again bud.

Originally Posted by realize View Post
    Post reserved. I'll get into this tonight.

Josh, this is a great thread and you're one of the few that do realize what life is about.

Thanks broski.
    But this thread isn't about me. It's about everyone helping others who are in need. You'd be astonished to see just how happy some kid who sits alone during lunch if you just ask that person how he's doing and what's his name. It could change that person's life. It sounds hippy and cliché, but it's the truth.

Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000)
    To all you high schoolers who are depressed because of social status, popularity, or whatever it may be, listen up.

In high school being popular was all I cared about, truthfully its why I started lifting. By senior year I was friends with the coolest kids, going to all the coolest parties, and talking to the coolest girls. But to be honest, this took a lot out of me. Once I started hanging out with all these "popular" kids I really realized what they are made of, nothing. The never act like themselves because they are always worried about what others are thinking about them. They are also quick to judge which is another horrible trait. You really want friends who judge you? So to all you kids? Who cares who your friends are? Just find some kids you have stuff in common with and **** the social status bull****. And if you think its bad, if you cant stand being in high school where the "popular" kids seem to rule the world, just wait til college. Everyone is much less judge mental in college. Here Im friends with kids that I never even would have said hi to highschool, and alot of these kids are better friends than any I have ever had.

In short, to any depressed highschoolers please please please realize that high school is not life. Once you graduate, no one gives a flying **** who you were in highschool. There is no popularity or any of that bull****. Hope that helped guys
    Last edited by Andreo; 10-26-2010 at 01:06 PM.
    We're all gonna make it brahs

Originally Posted by Andreo View Post
    To all you high schoolers who are depressed because of social status, popularity, or whatever it may be, listen up.

In high school being popular was all I cared about, truthfully its why I started lifting. By senior year I was friends with the coolest kids, going to all the coolest parties, and talking to the coolest girls. But to be honest, this took a lot out of me. Once I started hanging out with all these "popular" kids I really realized what they are made of, nothing. The never act like themselves because they are always worried about what others are thinking about them. They are also quick to judge which is another horrible trait. You really want friends who judge you? So to all you kids? Who cares who your friends are? Just find some kids you have stuff in common with and **** the social status bull****. And if you think its bad, if you cant stand being in high school where the "popular" kids seem to rule the world, just wait til college. Everyone is much less judge mental in college. Here Im friends with kids that I never even would have said hi to highschool, and alot of these kids are better friends than any I have ever had.

In short, to and depressed highschoolers please please please realize that high school is not life. Once you graduate, no one gives a flying **** who you were in highschool. There is no popularity or any of that bull****. Hope that helped guys

I will rep you on recharge when I can, thanks so much for your post.

Wants To LiftNoodBrah Nullery76's Avatar
    Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mertearkan View Post
    in after school.

what you say is true, people can "make" themselves happy. But what if they were never taught how? Some people need to be taught in order to do something. Where i was, i had nothing, no one to pick me up, and constant abuse. So why should i have believed i can just will myself into a happier state? I think in order for people to understand what you are saying, they should be shown. All that may take is someone to listen.

BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do any of you guys sometime want the world to end? instead of wanting to end your own life.. sometimes i want 2012 to come and really just wipe the Earth clean. i don't believe in doomsday but today i was walking and just thought about how complicated life is and how much easier it would be if it could all be gone. and if you really think about it, if all our existence ended at once, it wouldn't be bad. i'm not suicidal but i often think how relieving death might be. because isn't that what life is? a struggle? a nuisance? can anybody here truly say they've been comfortable and have 100% bliss on this Earth? even with drugs, noone can reach that level. i think death is the ultimate experience, and personally i will welcome it.

Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BipolarBrah View Post
    do any of you guys sometime want the world to end? instead of wanting to end your own life.. sometimes i want 2012 to come and really just wipe the Earth clean. i don't believe in doomsday but today i was walking and just thought about how complicated life is and how much easier it would be if it could all be gone. and if you really think about it, if all our existence ended at once, it wouldn't be bad. i'm not suicidal but i often think how relieving death might be. because isn't that what life is? a struggle? a nuisance? can anybody here truly say they've been comfortable and have 100% bliss on this Earth? even with drugs, noone can reach that level. i think death is the ultimate experience, and personally i will welcome it.
    but what makes you feel that way? is there a certain reason? I've learned to view life as a gift and it should be valued because of the fact that it won't last forever. And who knows what comes after. And the pleasures you experience now may never come again.

EDIT: i ask why because i've felt the same way, and it helps when you know the reason.

We all go through hard times and moments of peril. It's how you arise and subside with these moments of trial that you will build character and learn from experience. Life is NEVER going to be easy, it's whether or not you're going to push through and make yourself a better person. We're not on this Earth to worry about what life can or can't give us, but what we can do improve our surroundings and our life.
    This is why this form of living is called life on Earth, it's not Heaven or Hell, but rather something in between. We are the puppets and the puppeteer, all at the same time.

I've thought the SAME exact way you do, and let me tell you something...life is beautiful, even in chaotic states.

There's nothing you can do to change the world, but you can change everything about yourself, and then your world will be changed. Your world is a shadow to your body, if you walk, it will follow. If you chase your shadow, then it will always get away from you.
    ^^
    Remember that.

If you ever need to talk to someone, just PM me. I'm always open for a conversation.

Thanks again for posting. It means a lot to me.

BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nullery76 View Post
    but what makes you feel that way? is there a certain reason? I've learned to view life as a gift and it should be valued because of the fact that it won't last forever. And who knows what comes after. And the pleasures you experience now may never come again.

EDIT: i ask why because i've felt the same way, and it helps when you know the reason.
    sometimes i just get so sick of this society. i don't know if it's a primeval instinct but i just want things to be simplified. i feel like i don't belong in this lifestyle sometimes.. do you know that feeling? you just don't want to do something. i don't want to get an office job, sure i wouldn't mind some physical labor to support a family.. but dammit i don't like the way i live. my parents raised me well, and i love them for that. my motivation to get an education is so someday i can support my parents and show them how much i love them.. w/o my nuclear family, i see no point in functioning in this society.

i've been in college for 2 months, and what i've learned is that no one really gives a damn about you. my parents care for me, hundreds of miles away.. i'm doing this for them. step after step

Originally Posted by stoneagerebel View Post
    We all go through hard times and moments of peril. It's how you arise and subside with these moments of trial that you will build character and learn from experience. Life is NEVER going to be easy, it's whether or not you're going to push through and make yourself a better person. We're not on this Earth to worry about what life can or can't give us, but what we can do improve our surroundings and our life.
    This is why this form of living is called life on Earth, it's not Heaven or Hell, but rather something in between. We are the puppets and the puppeteer, all at the same time.

I've thought the SAME exact way you do, and let me tell you something...life is beautiful, even in chaotic states.

There's nothing you can do to change the world, but you can change everything about yourself, and then your world will be changed. Your world is a shadow to your body, if you walk, it will follow. If you chase your shadow, then it will always get away from you.
    ^^
    Remember that.

If you ever need to talk to someone, just PM me. I'm always open for a conversation.

Thanks again for posting. It means a lot to me.
    no thank you for posting. it was definitely one of those days with crappy weather and dark thoughts, and i saw this thread in the stickies. you got a lot of hate from the first dozen posters or so, but they don't understand that small things make a difference. thanks man for quote, i really like it. i'm going to write that down next to my bathroom mirror. somewhere i won't forget it. you take care.

sometimes i just get so sick of this society. i don't know if it's a primeval instinct but i just want things to be simplified. i feel like i don't belong in this lifestyle sometimes.. do you know that feeling? you just don't want to do something. i don't want to get an office job, sure i wouldn't mind some physical labor to support a family.. but dammit i don't like the way i live. my parents raised me well, and i love them for that. my motivation to get an education is so someday i can support my parents and show them how much i love them.. w/o my nuclear family, i see no point in functioning in this society.

i've been in college for 2 months, and what i've learned is that no one really gives a damn about you. my parents care for me, hundreds of miles away.. i'm doing this for them. step after step

I've had that feeling, but everyone's situation is different. how it affected me may be different, i started getting in to trouble and not taking responsibility for my self. It's good that you do it for your parents, making them happy should be a priority. But you also need to do things for you. Sometimes it's hard to find joy in things that aren't joyful. But i promise it's there. As for people, they used to get on my nerves all of the time, to where i would pick fights with anyone. But i learned how immature that was. I began to hang out with the kind of people that i wanted to be, good people, and everyone else started to fade away. People do care about you, and those are the people you need to associate yourself with. The others, they are just stepping stones to a better life.

If you want i could go more into finding happiness in difficult places. But i don't want ramble, but i'd be glad to do it if you'd like. feel free to pm me bro if you want that

GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000) GoofyGoober is just really nice. (+1000)
    Look at it this way: In the grand scheme of things its not going to matter what grades you got, how you feel right now, how mean of a person you are, or anything. If you think on a global scale, nothing you do matters. Your life doesnt matter, nor does anyone elses you know.

But if you can make someone feel good for a bit, isnt it worth it?

Originally Posted by GoofyGoober View Post
    Look at it this way: In the grand scheme of things its not going to matter what grades you got, how you feel right now, how mean of a person you are, or anything. If you think on a global scale, nothing you do matters. Your life doesnt matter, nor does anyone elses you know.

But if you can make someone feel good for a bit, isnt it worth it?
    The gist of what you are saying i agree with. However, i think when it comes down to it, what you do does matter. Because everything you do will affect you and others at some point in life. And i don't think you should view life in a way of pointlessness. Despite what people believe, there is a chance you only get one life. Why not be happy in it? there are ways to do this. I would be glad to type them up if anyone would want.

Doing things for others, just for the sake of it, is a great thing to do. It gives you a good feeling knowing you made a difference, no matter how small. You wouldn't feel that sense of goodness if you or the other person didn't matter. The fact is, you do..
    Last edited by Nullery76; 10-26-2010 at 05:53 PM.

PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont know if this is right of me posting here but about a year ago I did something really stupid and it was posted on youtube and it went viral around my school. Anyways once people saw that video they started calling me freak and creeper and other stuff. For people I mean like my friends and buddys. Once that video was posted my whole life was changed to this day. I mean I don't have that many friends anymore and they still continue to insult me. I'm scared to talk to them anymore. And they make fun of me. Sorry if this is a weird post

baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome thread guys...... reading up on everything now
    live.laugh.lift

Originally Posted by PontiacFiero View Post
    I dont know if this is right of me posting here but about a year ago I did something really stupid and it was posted on youtube and it went viral around my school. Anyways once people saw that video they started calling me freak and creeper and other stuff. For people I mean like my friends and buddys. Once that video was posted my whole life was changed to this day. I mean I don't have that many friends anymore and they still continue to insult me. I'm scared to talk to them anymore. And they make fun of me. Sorry if this is a weird post
    No man i'm glad you posted. A year is long enough. Listen, one of the biggest ways to increase happiness is to not dwell on the past, i've done things that i still think about and feel bad for, but dwelling on it only made it worse. Forgiving yourself is key to recovering. New friends are always there, good people are there.
    If you want to talk more about it, you could pm me. Don't feel weird about it man, i'm glad you feel like you can talk about it.

If the videos are affecting you and you didn't give permission to them to post it, then you can either contact officials and they will tell you what steps you need to take to remove the videos and press charges towards that person.

On a side note:
    People who do that to you aren't your friends. I don't know what the video is about, and I don't really care. You need to talk to your parents or a school teacher about this issue and let someone who is older and more experienced know what's going on.
    If you ever need to let loose of some steam, then post here or PM one of the people on this site whose names are listed on the front page. If you feel like you need better help from professionals, then contact one of the numbers or sites that I have listen, also on the front page.

Just remember that someone is ALWAYS there for you, no matter what.

Originally Posted by baco_bacon View Post
    Awesome thread guys...... reading up on everything now
    Thanks a lot

PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PontiacFiero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stoneagerebel View Post
    If the videos are affecting you and you didn't give permission to them to post it, then you can either contact officials and they will tell you what steps you need to take to remove the videos and press charges towards that person.

On a side note:
    People who do that to you aren't your friends. I don't know what the video is about, and I don't really care. You need to talk to your parents or a school teacher about this issue and let someone who is older and more experienced know what's going on.
    If you ever need to let loose of some steam, then post here or PM one of the people on this site whose names are listed on the front page. If you feel like you need better help from professionals, then contact one of the numbers or sites that I have listen, also on the front page.

Just remember that someone is ALWAYS there for you, no matter what.

Thanks a lot
    oh yes well the principal was contacted and the video was removed but it still like taunts me. its hard to forget about it. thank you for replying

oh yes well the principal was contacted and the video was removed but it still like taunts me. its hard to forget about it. thank you for replying
    Well, at least what needed to be done was done.
    As for the rest of the advice I gave you, you should perhaps take it if you still feel troubled about the video. Reach out to your parents and family, I'm sure someone will be there for you.

wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    Suicide is an extremely selfish act, no matter who does it, and it's ****ing stupid.
    I'll agree that suicide is selfish, but true depression really is a disease.

Its like saying someone is stupid because they got the flu.
    Need a bit of change for sups? This is what I use, and its totally legit.
    http://www.cashcrate.com/2476533
    The story of my life, a must read:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=635736623#post635736623
    Pm me if you have any questions/concerns or need advice about drugs or depression.
    1K+
    Reps for life: Strength.Honor, N4J4R, Spiderman997
    Lifetime goals. B: 545, S: 700ATG D:850. Haters gonna hate, but I WILL accomplish them.