chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Can I quit Hdrol after one day?

Guys, I know this is lame. I did do my research and I have everything I need, but I really just regret starting this. I started yesterday and took two pills. Should I be fine to quit without any pct? thanks

PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yes it's fine to quit with no PCT at this point. But why do you want to?? just curious?

Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000) Funds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PJRolls View Post
    But why do you want to?? just curious?
    this
    U irate that I rep back on recharge?

░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisboudreaux is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not experiencing any side effects or anything. I really thought I wanted to do this, but when it came time to taking the h-drol, I had to force myself and convince myself that I would be ok. I mean I know that people do this all of the time properly and receive little to no side effects, but I seriously am scared. It's just making me nervous and uncomfortable.

Oh and btw, this would be my second week. I ran cycle assist at max dosage last week, and the cycle started yesterday.

tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    @Topic

The reality of it all must have finally set it when he started.

PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cool, well hey, if you don't feel comfortable, then don't do it. Maybe in the future, maybe never.
    I've ran one cycle and really loved it. Only sides I faced were lower back pumps.. which sucked while playing hockey or trying to deadlift/squat, everything else was gravy baby.
    but ya, don't do anything you aren't comfortable with.

Originally Posted by tubemode12 View Post
    @Topic

The reality of it all must have finally set it when he started.
    yes exactly. I think you summed it up quite well. I wanted to do this, but reality has set in, and I'm not ready so if I can quit now without sides that would be preferable.

tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chrisboudreaux View Post
    I'm not experiencing any side effects or anything. I really thought I wanted to do this, but when it came time to taking the h-drol, I had to force myself and convince myself that I would be ok. I mean I know that people do this all of the time properly and receive little to no side effects, but I seriously am scared. It's just making me nervous and uncomfortable.

Oh and btw, this would be my second week. I ran cycle assist at max dosage last week, and the cycle started yesterday.
    I respect your decision to back out, and you will be fine if you just quit after a day, but why would you go through it all just to chicken out after one day?

In life, sometimes you just need to grow a pair of balls and grab life by the horns.... Please don't tell me you are a virgin?
    E-Pharm Clearshot Concentrate junkie

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fine to stop without PCT and I commend you for the decision.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Originally Posted by tylerdurden92 View Post
    I respect your decision to back out, and you will be fine if you just quit after a day, but why would you go through it all just to chicken out after one day?

In life, sometimes you just need to grow a pair of balls and grab life by the horns.... Please don't tell me you are a virgin?
    I understand your view. I had to tell myself that same thing to convince myself to take it. I don't know man, reality just sunk in and I regret it. That's all I can say. I took all precautions and researched and did everything I needed, but I'm just not ready.

No, I'm not a virgin, but I don't have much experience beyond 2 girls.

Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    Fine to stop without PCT and I commend you for the decision.
    Thanks bro.

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I understand your view. I had to tell myself that same thing to convince myself to take it. I don't know man, reality just sunk in and I regret it. That's all I can say. I took all precautions and researched and did everything I needed, but I'm just not ready.

Don't pay attention to Mr. Durden, he's just trying to start some trouble.

You made the right choice.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100)
    some great help in here, and bro you still have tons of natural potential, just stay motivated...

Montreal CanAdian Militia ryanr623's Avatar
    ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000)

I agree. It has nothing to do with if you're "man enough to go through with it". Unless you want to become a monster, or have crappy genetics, you can gain what you want naturally.
    Blessed be the lord, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Hockey Season!

Thanks, I'll rep all of you guys. I appreciate your helpful comments, I truly do.

I may decide to take this cycle at some later point in my life, but I'll have to make sure I'm ready for it. I do have enough H-Drol and Nolva for a cycle though if anyone is interested send me a PM. (Don't ban me if that's illegal to say sorry)

tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by ryanr623 View Post
    I agree. It has nothing to do with if you're "man enough to go through with it". Unless you want to become a monster, or have crappy genetics, you can gain what you want naturally.
    I wasnt trying to start anything, If you are not ready to do something, don't do it. We all have choices, and I respect his decision to back out now.

But, I feel, that if you set out to do something, you should just jump in headfirst and just do it, give it your all before you throw in the towel.
    E-Pharm Clearshot Concentrate junkie

I wasnt trying to start anything, If you are not ready to do something, don't do it. We all have choices, and I respect his decision to back out now.

But, I feel, that if you set out to do something, you should just jump in headfirst and just do it, give it your all before you throw in the towel.
    Tyler,

There are certainly times when it's appropriate to "give it your all". I'd apply that mentality when it comes to something like a safe but intense workout program, or some academic or work related venture.

That said, I feel this is a very irresponsible, and dangerous approach to taking any compound that can effect the body in any significant manner.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Good move. No point in doing it if you arent completely ready.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP try to focus on stellar caloric intake with a good solid iso caloric intake. try some of these newer pre and intra + post drinks to get the most out of your work outs. then just focus on rest and diet. you will make tremendous gains with this aproach.

i personally like the vpx drink and grow approach wich is NOshotgun,Poweshock,Stealth
    but have also had great success with other pre work outs mixed in with the Power shock and a good solid post work out shake. remember growth takes time and personally i think around the age of 25 is when most guys top out naturally. so give yourself some more time bud.. go nice and slow and do it right.. that way you keep what you gain

Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    OP try to focus on stellar caloric intake with a good solid iso caloric intake. try some of these newer pre and intra + post drinks to get the most out of your work outs. then just focus on rest and diet. you will make tremendous gains with this aproach.

i personally like the vpx drink and grow approach wich is NOshotgun,Poweshock,Stealth
    but have also had great success with other pre work outs mixed in with the Power shock and a good solid post work out shake. remember growth takes time and personally i think around the age of 25 is when most guys top out naturally. so give yourself some more time bud.. go nice and slow and do it right.. that way you keep what you gain
    Yea I agree. I was just anxious to pack on some muscle ya know? I see now how it isn't the right time for me. I'm going to continue to eat a lot like you suggested.

I used to use NO shotgun. I think it's pretty decent. I've never used Powershock and Stealth though. I'll have to look into that. Do you find intra supps worth it? I always believe they were too much hype.

createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PJRolls View Post
    But why do you want to?? just curious?
    Fear is an emotional response to a perceived threat.

Wise decision BTW!

pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

The most honest person on bb.com; repp'd

Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    The most honest person on bb.com; repp'd
    lol Thanks!

Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    " When I Started: Jun, 2009".....You don't need a ph after only one year of training..focus on your diet.
    current stack: cellucor whey, cellucor bcaa, cellucor creatine, cellucor p6 red,cellucor c4

TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've never taken any stimulants before, I was gonna go get a cup of coffee but I decided to jump headfirst in and use methamphetamines. When it comes to things that are harmful to your body(say, I dunno...pro-hormones) jumping in might not be the best idea.

OP, good choice, if you were nervous on the first day, imagine how you'd feel a few weeks in? You'd probably be freaking out at every little thing, whether it would be a side effect from the h-drol or not. I'd you saved yourself from a lot of mental anguish.

Message Board King :$ changetostay's Avatar
    changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    respects to you on the decision
    i know it wasn't easy so mad respects!

boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm actually shocked at the maturity in this thread.
    What I lack in hight, I make up for in shortness.