presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Can chest workout get rid of moobs??

has anyone experienced a problem like this and successfully got rid of it by doing lots of chest workouts? did you use supplements as well?

SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    try losing weight, that will greatly contribute. i had moobs, lost alot of weight, lost it and it got more defined. The chest workouts will make your chest sculpted after you lost the weight

htaehxela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile http://thehonestway.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by presa1200 View Post
    has anyone experienced a problem like this and successfully got rid of it by doing lots of chest workouts? did you use supplements as well?

not by itself, if you would like to lose flab without the use of boring cardio, try out my program, its a blog, so it's completely free and it will help you get rid of those moobs that all guys dread, and probably make you the strongest person you know, trust me, after this program you wouldnt be able to remember what life was like without ripped pecs

check it out, good luck

presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by htaehxela View Post
    not by itself, if you would like to lose flab without the use of boring cardio, try out my program, its a blog, so it's completely free and it will help you get rid of those moobs that all guys dread, and probably make you the strongest person you know, trust me, after this program you wouldnt be able to remember what life was like without ripped pecs

check it out, good luck
    hey there thanks for your suggestion. as i see it this program revolves around aiming curls, squats, push ups, pull ups etc to a certain number of reps but what about other exercises like bench press and shrugs wouldn't it be tiring after doing so many reps on the same exercises? thanks

lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to have moobs too until I started doing high reps, like 3 sets of 20 for about 4-6 weeks, then increased my weight and lowered my reps to the 10-12 range. Now I barely have any fat on my chest......if only I could find the same solution for my stomach, haha

VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Moobs are fat. Losing bodyfat will eliminate your moobs.

lingering house guest ThisNameIsTaken's Avatar
    ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VIsland View Post
    Moobs are fat. Losing bodyfat will eliminate your moobs.
    and there you have it...unless your moobs are a case of gyno, they will go away by lowering your bf%...one thing i might suggest is to really concentrate on incline for your chest to help fill out the upper portion...that alone will lift the pecs a bit so they don't have a saggy mooby look to them...
    This message has been approved by ThisNameIsTaken

Originally Posted by ThisNameIsTaken View Post
    and there you have it...unless your moobs are a case of gyno
    thanks mate. what if it's gyno then? do you think chest workouts can eliminate them besides surgery or taking gynemax/gynexin?

lingering house guest ThisNameIsTaken's Avatar
    ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks mate. what if it's gyno then? do you think chest workouts can eliminate them besides surgery or taking gynemax/gynexin?
    if it is true gyno, surgery is the only way i know of to get rid of it...i wouldnt even worry about that right now though...best thing to do is loower your bf%...chances are that will get rid of problem...
    This message has been approved by ThisNameIsTaken