andrewstraight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewstraight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Why wont my arms grow?

If every other body party is packing on muscle and my arms just lag. They are real long aswell, maybe thats the reason? Anyway im only 17 but do you think that it is because of my age that they wont fill out as much yet? Thanks

I work hard mainly on my legs and do alot of squats and deadlifts and bench. I work for ussually a rep range of 10-15, I am 185 pounds and i am 6ft3. My legs, shoulders, back and chest are developing very well. Why aren't my arms growing? Will they grow when i put on more weight? Also when i was like 13 or something i use to just smash barbell curls with the heaviest weight i could lift at a young age, i did this alot. Could this be affecting my growth?

Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im 18, 6'5 and weigh 187 lbs and for me it seems like my arms and legs are the only things progressing. i cant imagine how you can have a problems with arms since they are the easiest to train (in my opinion).

bigger arms mainly consist of a big triceps so tricep pushdowns, dips and skullcrushers wud be your best bet to increase arm size.

musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500)
    at 6' 3" you will have to be more patient
    # Good Musical Taste Crew

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***
    **Never Ever getting a vasectomy crew**

pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong age on profile bro. Anyways be patient and throw in some drop sets or supersets if that would help. Also pay attention to your triceps since its 2/3 of your arms. Do close grip bench press, triceps pushdown, overhead tricep extension etc. Dont forget to be patient!
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~
    *Deadlift Junkies*

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138390943
    ^^Manmore's bulking to perfection in the Ring of Fire! - LankedOut and Pawanlap

Im dreamin out loud,
    Dreamin out loud,
    And all at once its so familiar to see,
    Im dreamin out loud,
    Dreamin out loud,
    Cant find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me - One Republic (Dreaming Out Loud)

iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Maybe your diet is not good enough
    The Rep feature is a joke. You lower my Rep, i'll lower yours. Simple as that.

Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ya get your diet in tact you can't grow without a surplus of calories. And focus on heavy barbell curls 6-8 reps and skull crushers 6-8 reps and close grip bench and dips fpr tris try negatives,drop sets.supersets ect..

decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) decimater7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The length of your limbs definetly has somthign to do with it. LOL at the kid says itll help you or whatever. Check out this article:

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...uys_get_jacked

theres anouther one about just arms and legs, if i find it ill post
    Rest in Peace Mike Oldenkamp

trainlikeafr3ak will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainlikeafr3ak will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainlikeafr3ak will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainlikeafr3ak will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainlikeafr3ak will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainlikeafr3ak will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainlikeafr3ak will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainlikeafr3ak will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainlikeafr3ak will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainlikeafr3ak will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainlikeafr3ak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    make sure your diet is on track and also try doing a rep range workout for the size and definition, for instants lets just say your doing barbell curls, machine curls, and concentration curls, for barbell u would do 6-8 reps for machine you would do 8-10 reps and for concentration you would do 10-12 reps, 3 sets with each.. when you get to a fourth workout for your triceps if you do one do 12-15 reps for the 4th

htaehxela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

http://thehonestway.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by andrewstraight View Post
    If every other body party is packing on muscle and my arms just lag. They are real long aswell, maybe thats the reason? Anyway im only 17 but do you think that it is because of my age that they wont fill out as much yet? Thanks

I work hard
    mainly on my legs and do alot of squats and deadlifts and bench. I work for ussually a rep range of 10-15, I am 185 pounds and i am 6ft3. My legs, shoulders, back and chest are developing very well. Why aren't my arms growing? Will they grow when i put on more weight? Also when i was like 13 or something i use to just smash barbell curls with the heaviest weight i could lift at a young age, i did this alot. Could this be affecting my growth?
    in my opinion, keep up the big power moves, like pull ups dips, and use your stronger muscles (chest and back) to strengthen your weaker ones . Much like you, I have a big back and hench pecs, but my arms never seem to grow, so I tried this program (look at title for website) and on phase 4 (weighted pull ups and dips) and my arms made a huge difference in size, I am now about half way through phase 4 and they are still growing. I really reccomend using this program, it's a blog so its free.

good luck

Alex

Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do more tricep workouts.. made my arms grow pretty fast
    _=Unites States Air Force=_
    Miami Dolphins
    Free DIB
    FLIP GAMEOVER CREW