JBIRD21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My biceps don't get sore anymore?

I was just wondering why when i lift my biceps the day later im not really sore at all. I thought it was because i wasn't doing enough workouts but i tried more and no mater what i do my biceps just don't get sore is this a bad thing????

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JBIRD21 View Post
    is this a bad thing????
    No, probably not.

VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was just wondering why when i lift my biceps the day later im not really sore at all. I thought it was because i wasn't doing enough workouts but i tried more and no mater what i do my biceps just don't get sore is this a bad thing????
    Possibly try less volume-more weight, more rest, and mix up the exercises.

Peace

Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koaia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not getting sore doesn't mean anything.

lingering house guest ThisNameIsTaken's Avatar
    ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your biceps have just adapted...thats all...muscle soreness isnt a very good indicator of how effectively a muscle was worked...don't stress about it
    This message has been approved by ThisNameIsTaken

Imthe8th1der is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imthe8th1der is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imthe8th1der is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imthe8th1der is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imthe8th1der is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imthe8th1der is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imthe8th1der is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imthe8th1der is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imthe8th1der is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imthe8th1der is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imthe8th1der is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Intensity principles..

Have you tried adding in different intensity principles such as drop sets, super sets, negatives? Are you actually focusing on going to total failure on you work sets? Have you tried changing your order of exercises or switching it up to new exercises? Different grips?

If I find my muscle possible becoming complacent or not getting worked well, I will use some of the above principles to up the intensity or variation of the workout.

If your not getting better, you're getting worse.

presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) presa1200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    same here dude. i increased my dumbbell curl from 11lbs to 22lbs each also not feeling anything the day after even though i aimed at high intensity and low reps which was about 3 sets of 7-8 reps. then i decided to include chin up to my routine. i hope something will pan out soon, maybe not now.

no pain no gain huh?

jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Imthe8th1der View Post
    Have you tried adding in different intensity principles such as drop sets, super sets, negatives? Are you actually focusing on going to total failure on you work sets? Have you tried changing your order of exercises or switching it up to new exercises? Different grips?

If I find my muscle possible becoming complacent or not getting worked well, I will use some of the above principles to up the intensity or variation of the workout.
    I agree, try to switch it up. and drop sets, negatives, and super sets are great if you really want to feel it. High reps with negatives will kill your arms.
    Try doing a few sets with really low reps with a little less than your max. Also, try doing your bar hang max at the end of your arm workout

chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) is not an indication of how hard you worked a muscle. it's only an indication of how adapted your muscles are to working hard. Translation: this means your biceps are getting used to workout out, it doesn't mean you're not working them hard enough.

Gains in size and/or strength are your indication of progress.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

***MISC Strength Crew***

lingering house guest ThisNameIsTaken's Avatar
    ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisNameIsTaken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jpjammerson View Post
    I agree, try to switch it up. and drop sets, negatives, and super sets are great if you really want to feel it. High reps with negatives will kill your arms.
    Try doing a few sets with really low reps with a little less than your max. Also, try doing your bar hang max at the end of your arm workout
    but why are we instructing him to switch from what could possibly be a very good routine for him right now just to make sure his biceps get sore?

if he is making gains with what he is doing now, there is no need to switch it up yet...if having sore muscles is the primary goal over making gains, there are a ton of ways to acccomplish that...but i thought making steady gains was the goal, and until OP clarifies weather his bicep routine is providing gains for him, or it has gone stale, we shouldnt be telling him to change it just for the feeling of sore arms...
    This message has been approved by ThisNameIsTaken