Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    asds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whats the diet like ?

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like you've packed on some sizeee; looking good there brah! Any future goals? Getting bigger? Cutting more? Etc...? Or are you just trying to maintain what you have now?

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great progress bro. Me and you are the same height, so it was good for comparison. I've cut from 265 all the way to 180 now, but I have no idea how much further I have to go. Looking at your pics, if I can look like you at 140-145, I'd be very happy, so 145 is my official new goal! Good luck with any of your future goals!

deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by brendbro View Post
    ummm, so?

Ignore these comments OP, jealous folk will be jealous

F*cking amazing job man, truely inspirational stuff.
    Thanks man!

Originally Posted by Mr.NoPrint View Post
    /circlejerk

Meh I dont think youre blessed with anything. The only things im mirin are your DB bench and the width of your chest. You dont look 7% either.

I think it says a lot that youve been training for nearly 4 years and we're looking at pro pics, but no one has questioned whether youre natty or not.
    At this moment im not looking to lift more as i do not want to add on more size, and I don't but you can believe what ever you want lol
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Looks like you've packed on some sizeee; looking good there brah! Any future goals? Getting bigger? Cutting more? Etc...? Or are you just trying to maintain what you have now?
    thanks man, My goals for now are to just maintain, I model so if i were to get bigger or more cut i would lose my marketability.

Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My new idol haha! (no homo)
    Yeah you've made some immense gains im well impressed, ill certainly be looking here again for more motivation and inspiration, even though its 3 1/2 years progress its still amazing.

On your average workouts what rep range do you tend to use? e.g 6-8, 10-12 etc..
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."
    Arnold

deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Munoo View Post
    My new idol haha! (no homo)
    Yeah you've made some immense gains im well impressed, ill certainly be looking here again for more motivation and inspiration, even though its 3 1/2 years progress its still amazing.

On your average workouts what rep range do you tend to use? e.g 6-8, 10-12 etc..
    i change it up every so often, some time i pyramid up so 12,10,9,8 going heavier. or sometimes i pyramid down, 12 to warm up, 6-8, 9,10 etc. just make sure if your last rep is 8 reps.. grab a weight that only allows you to do 8 reps.

And keep in mind that this becomes a lifestyle, so unless you have a due date who cares if it takes a little longer lol

Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Munoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by deathx View Post
    i change it up every so often, some time i pyramid up so 12,10,9,8 going heavier. or sometimes i pyramid down, 12 to warm up, 6-8, 9,10 etc. just make sure if your last rep is 8 reps.. grab a weight that only allows you to do 8 reps.

And keep in mind that this becomes a lifestyle, so unless you have a due date who cares if it takes a little longer lol
    Ahh right i see thanks for that ill bare it in mind and try it myself starting from next week, but yet again good job and good luck making more gains!

And yeah very true indeed..
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."
    Arnold

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did not read whole thread, but you've been lifting 4 years and look like THAT at a professional shoot?

Soniamdissapoint.jpg
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkemp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    man you dumbell press 120's but curl 45? whats up with that ? your physique is impressive though! good work man.

Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000) Sanders21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice! what type of asian are you brah?
    _=Unites States Air Force=_
    Miami Dolphins
    Free DIB
    FLIP GAMEOVER CREW

Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    Did not read whole thread, but you've been lifting 4 years and look like THAT at a professional shoot?

Soniamdissapoint.jpg
    Like i said, i fitness model not bodybuilding model, if i were any bigger or any more cut i would lose alot of jobs that i get for underwear and swimwear shoots.

Originally Posted by kidkemp View Post
    man you dumbell press 120's but curl 45? whats up with that ? your physique is impressive though! good work man.
    lol, i can probably do more, but to be honest ive been on a maintinence track for a while now and for 8 would be on my last set after my arms are tired lol, to be honest though after a while you'll stop caring about the weight and only recognize what the next heaviest lol

Originally Posted by Sanders21 View Post
    Nice! what type of asian are you brah?
    Chinese

Rockstar1292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockstar1292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockstar1292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockstar1292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockstar1292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockstar1292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockstar1292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockstar1292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockstar1292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockstar1292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockstar1292 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, you look heavier than 145 lbs...

Looking great though, good job.
    * Bulk Season *

Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaoszx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WTB your physique. I'm currently bulking right now. I'm 5'6" and 140lbs with I'm guessing upper teens or lower twenties of body fat(See avatar). How much would you think I'd have to get to in order to cut down to around 135-145 of lean mass? I'm aiming to get to 160-170 and then cut down.
    Momentum Novice: https://www.fit-philosophy.com/blogs/strength-muscle/momentum-free-beginners-routine
    531 Momentum Routine: https://www.fit-philosophy.com/blogs/strength-muscle/531-momentum

spacek09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dang good job bro, I plan to be like that one day! Repped

WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000)
    looking good, everyone has different goals and genetics, not everyone aspires to be or have the ability to get "huge". i think youve done awsome.
    I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you sed i couldent.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

i rep uk brah's on site.

Originally Posted by Chaoszx View Post
    WTB your physique. I'm currently bulking right now. I'm 5'6" and 140lbs with I'm guessing upper teens or lower twenties of body fat(See avatar). How much would you think I'd have to get to in order to cut down to around 135-145 of lean mass? I'm aiming to get to 160-170 and then cut down.
    My max was at 165 so that sounds about right

Originally Posted by spacek09 View Post
    Dang good job bro, I plan to be like that one day! Repped
    Originally Posted by WIDGE_uk View Post
    looking good, everyone has different goals and genetics, not everyone aspires to be or have the ability to get "huge". i think youve done awsome.
    Thanks guys

kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great physique imo!

marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by deathx View Post
    Like i said, i fitness model not bodybuilding model, if i were any bigger or any more cut i would lose alot of jobs that i get for underwear and swimwear shoots.

lol, i can probably do more, but to be honest ive been on a maintinence track for a while now and for 8 would be on my last set after my arms are tired lol, to be honest though after a while you'll stop caring about the weight and only recognize what the next heaviest lol

Chinese
    Rite here bro chinese too!!!! repped!! nice bod!
    Impossible is nothing, my success story.

Certified professional trainers network. CPTN

Competing on Saturday, July 23, 2011 IDFA International Championships Amateur & Pro ...IDFA Pro Qualifier and Pro Show @ Toronto

t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why so much hate ITT? You look great, keep going solid.

Originally Posted by t1ger View Post
    Why so much hate ITT? You look great, keep going solid.
    thanks man

Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000)

this u
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Boxing crew