D-MAXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lower Oblique fat burn

Can I get some advice, I am bulking fairly well right now. I've put on 20 pounds or so in the last year but not all in the desired locations. What are some good workouts, and exercises to burn fat around my lower obliques, lower back, and lower abdominal. Any help is appreciated!

xagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by D-MAXX View Post
    Can I get some advice, I am bulking fairly well right now. I've put on 20 pounds or so in the last year but not all in the desired locations. What are some good workouts, and exercises to burn fat around my lower obliques, lower back, and lower abdominal. Any help is appreciated!
    Eat less

b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you are looking to "burn fat", it would be best to alter your diet to get the definition you want.

However, I find leg-raises and v-ups are great for lower abs.

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xagent View Post
    Eat less
    Absolutely this ^^ . You can not spot reduce fat. It's all about eating below maintenance until the fat is gone.

alphamale100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphamale100 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by D-MAXX View Post
    Fat spot reducing is a myth and can not be achieved. It's your body that chooses where to burn fat from, so stick to a cutting strategy and you can see the results eventually.

D-MAXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for all the insight. Good to know thats just a myth now so I don't go out of the way to cut away at nothing.