Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Natural proven ways to raise testosterone

There are 3 proven herbs that raise testosterone and are backed up with blood work results.

Ashwagandha- 75 infertile men were given 5 grams daily and for over a month. If you look at the table at this site you will see the men increased luitinizing hormone and testosterone by about 40%.

http://www.ergo-log.com/withaniasomnifera.html

Tongkat ali- Most tongkat ali suppliment do not work. There are two that are high quality and have blood work analysis. Tongkatali.org offers tongkat ali in 1:50, 1:100 and even 1:200 extracts. Another high quality tongkat ali is sd-200. They have a bunch of testimonials and even have blood work results here. It shows he increased his testosterone from 12.7n/mol to 21.8n/mol, which is 366 ng/dl-638ng/dl, about a 71.6% increase. Tongkat ali also lowers shbg, freeing up testosterone, which is good for weight training.

http://www.sd-200.com/testresults.html

Mucuna Puriens- This herb increases l dopa to the brain which turns into dopamine. It also dramatically decreases prolactin which is a hormone that increases due to a decrease in testosterone. This site shows that mucuna puriens led to an increase in luitinizing hormone, testosterone and a decrease in prolactin.

http://www.ergo-log.com/mucunatest.html

Also sunlight is proven to influence hormone levels which is why testosterone peaks in the summer and declines during the winter. 7300 men were chosen and woke up at 5 a.m. to stare in front of a light about 1000 lux. After an hour, they experience a 70% increase in testosterone as well as a gradual increase in luitinizing hormone. Sunlight has a lux value far beyond 1000 lux, so its a good idea to sun bathe an hour a day. Also if you expose your testicles to sunlight, you will experience an even greater increase in testosterone. I tested this out myself and got an instant hard on when exposing my testicles. google it and see all the data to back this up.

If you take these 3 herbs and get 1 hour of sunlight a day, your testosterone might increase well over 100%, if you dont beleive me, dont even bother to post anything.

Others herbs that might increase testosterone are ginger, cordyceps, shilajit, andgotu kola, but most of the trials are done on rats, not humans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hurley55 View Post
    There are 3 proven herbs that raise testosterone and are backed up with blood work results.
    If you take these 3 herbs and get 1 hour of sunlight a day, your testosterone might increase well over 100%, if you dont beleive me, dont even bother to post anything.
    Fallacious; patently so.

Please pander to the supplement makers elsewhere.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    LOL. Why should anyone believe you?

The "sources" you linked to are supplement sales sites. Do you think they might have a vested interest in posting anything that might get them a few bucks?

Even if any of the stuff you list might actually bump up your Test level temporarily, what proof is there that it actually translates into additional muscle/strength gain? You do realize that just about anything you do, including sleeping, will raise your hormone levels, right?

Others herbs that might increase testosterone are ginger, cordyceps, shilajit, andgotu kola, but most of the trials are done on rats, not humans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ^^^^This is the only thing of real value in your post.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if you dont beleive me, dont even bother to post anything.
    You're joking, right?

Pathetic. Just pathetic.

P.S. ironwill, well said!

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ashwagandha- 75 infertile men were given 5 grams daily and for over a month. If you look at the table at this site you will see the men increased luitinizing hormone and testosterone by about 40%.
    Show me the studies where healthy men without fertility issues or clinically deficient test levels are boosting their test enough to make significant gains in lean tissue mass or strength from taking this ****.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10) nt4sell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "Also if you expose your testicles to sunlight, you will experience an even greater increase in testosterone."
    yet another reason for me and the Mrs to go skinny dipping. lol
    I count on me to count on nothing. I can count that on no hands......look ma no hands.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by nt4sell View Post
    "Also if you expose your testicles to sunlight, you will experience an even greater increase in testosterone."
    yet another reason for me and the Mrs to go skinny dipping. lol
    At OP's age, if you expose 'em to anything, you'll get wood.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well I'm going to agree with him. Mostly because I see and feel the results of using these types of herbs.

To add Saw Palmetto is a DHT and Estrogen blocker that allows your natural Test levels to rise without being suppressed by Estrogen.
    Also GREEN OAT GRASS (Avena Sativa)- Blocks conversion to estradiol and DHTand free's up Testosterone so the body can make use of it. Also a nutritive and tonic for the nervous system, reducing stress,exhaustion and nervousness.
    SEA BUCKTHORN - Lignans blocks aromatase & alpha-reductase sparing testosterone. Oats, and buckthorn are known to contain neurotransmitters that improve mood.
    LICORICE ROOT - expands the half life of Cortisol-This helps with low morning energy from low levels of cortisol. By raising your morning cortisol to normal levels, in the afternoon and evening cortisol will drop, which will lower your stress and help you sleep better. This effect will also allow your other hormones to come into balance.
    Another that I am going to add as things progress is
    NETTLE ROOT EXTRACT - This inhibits the binding of Testosterone to Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), resulting in lower levels of bound Testosterone and higher levels of free Testosterone.

And to add more to what was said about Kapikachu (or Mucuna Puriens) is it reduces inflammation, Supports the healthy production of the sex hormones, Increases stamina and sex drive, Releases bound up testosterone increasing level of bio-available testosterone, Reduces fat and improves muscle tone. (By supporting healthy testosterone levels Kapikachu supports anabolic metabolism, increasing your tendency to burn fat and to build muscle).

As well as the GH increasing benefits of taking Melatonin pre w/o

Whether you believe they work or not really is not in my interest nor do I care what you think about these or the ones the OP wrote about. Whether you think years of use constitutes placebo effect or the fact that thousands of Men and women thru the ages have used these herbs for different reasons I personally beleive they work and I also personally see thier benefit daily.

This is written and posted not for discussion, but to help any other middle aged man that wants amore natural based way to help increase his Hormonal System.

If you dont beleive in it thats your viewpoint, but as for me and many others that take my advice that are making amazing changes and gains we will continue to look toward the wisdom of the ages for solutions to modern problems.

Sorry but these type of threads get out of hand and others dont seem to be able to make amiable statements so I hopefully have shown you my stubbornness before you have a chance to go all nuclear. Have fun!

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    Well I'm going to agree with him. Mostly because I see and feel the results of using these types of herbs.

To add Saw Palmetto is a DHT and Estrogen blocker that allows your natural Test levels to rise without being suppressed by Estrogen.
    Also GREEN OAT GRASS (Avena Sativa)- Blocks conversion to estradiol and DHTand free's up Testosterone so the body can make use of it. Also a nutritive and tonic for the nervous system, reducing stress,exhaustion and nervousness.
    SEA BUCKTHORN - Lignans blocks aromatase & alpha-reductase sparing testosterone. Oats, and buckthorn are known to contain neurotransmitters that improve mood.
    LICORICE ROOT - expands the half life of Cortisol-This helps with low morning energy from low levels of cortisol. By raising your morning cortisol to normal levels, in the afternoon and evening cortisol will drop, which will lower your stress and help you sleep better. This effect will also allow your other hormones to come into balance.
    Another that I am going to add as things progress is
    NETTLE ROOT EXTRACT - This inhibits the binding of Testosterone to Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), resulting in lower levels of bound Testosterone and higher levels of free Testosterone.

And to add more to what was said about Kapikachu (or Mucuna Puriens) is it reduces inflammation, Supports the healthy production of the sex hormones, Increases stamina and sex drive, Releases bound up testosterone increasing level of bio-available testosterone, Reduces fat and improves muscle tone. (By supporting healthy testosterone levels Kapikachu supports anabolic metabolism, increasing your tendency to burn fat and to build muscle).

As well as the GH increasing benefits of taking Melatonin pre w/o

Whether you believe they work or not really is not in my interest nor do I care what you think about these or the ones the OP wrote about. Whether you think years of use constitutes placebo effect or the fact that thousands of Men and women thru the ages have used these herbs for different reasons I personally beleive they work and I also personally see thier benefit daily.

This is written and posted not for discussion, but to help any other middle aged man that wants amore natural based way to help increase his Hormonal System.

If you dont beleive in it thats your viewpoint, but as for me and many others that take my advice that are making amazing changes and gains we will continue to look toward the wisdom of the ages for solutions to modern problems.

Sorry but these type of threads get out of hand and others dont seem to be able to make amiable statements so I hopefully have shown you my stubbornness before you have a chance to go all nuclear. Have fun!

Maybe they work, maybe they don't. But, if some idiot 20 year old, 6 foot 4, 180 lb dude (aka: skinny) tells us he KNOWS they work, well, he just needs to get the fck out. Show me multiple scientific studies (anecdotal DOES NOT COUNT) "proving" higher test levels in men with known low test level. Otherwise, it is placebo at best, and pure BS most likely.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    I've never believed in fairy tales. Show me some hard evidence that any of that stuff builds muscle. I'm talking about unbiased, clinical, peer-reviewed studies, not 'opinions', or anecdotal statements.

You're entitled to your opinion. Mine won't change unless I see enough real evidence to make me do so.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if you dont beleive me, dont even bother to post anything.
    OK, that's just funny.

-=FLEX=-
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Right. You forget to add daily masturbation, the overload principle.
    Last edited by JerryB; 10-23-2010 at 06:17 PM.

Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The best way to increase Testosterone, medical conditions not withstanding, is to eat right and lift heavy. Squats and dead lifts will do more for T production than any hoodoo out there. Your body is amazing, if you are a couch potato, your body learns it does not need to do anything to increase muscle growth. Tax the heck out of your system, your body will do things to adapt to the new stress.

I lab ratted myself for a number of years with test boosters. The best I ever seen raised my free T by 20 points. And I am not sure that was the herb or just timing when the blood was drawn. Things like Arginine, Tribulus, Horney Goat Weed and such, really do not raise your T. However, the do other things that may make getting erections easier. So, the uninformed believe their T is up because their penis is rising to the occasion.

The only way to raise Test in a significant manner is by lifting heavy and eating clean or in the extreme situations go for the needle.

hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hurley55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    I've never believed in fairy tales. Show me some hard evidence that any of that stuff builds muscle. I'm talking about unbiased, clinical, peer-reviewed studies, not 'opinions', or anecdotal statements.

You're entitled to your opinion. Mine won't change unless I see enough real evidence to make me do so.
    I will tell you this. Tongkat ali is proven to boost both total and free testosterone. I have read many forums and they have tested blood work to prove it. you dont have to believe me. Yeah im 20 years old and you think age has to do with wisdom. Well I have studied these herbs for years because its an interest to me. I have also used bulgarian tribulus and it raised my testosterone 180 points in two weeks, so it obviouisly worked for me.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    LOL. Why should anyone believe you?

The "sources" you linked to are supplement sales sites. Do you think they might have a vested interest in posting anything that might get them a few bucks?

Even if any of the stuff you list might actually bump up your Test level temporarily, what proof is there that it actually translates into additional muscle/strength gain? You do realize that just about anything you do, including sleeping, will raise your hormone levels, right?

^^^^This is the only thing of real value in your post.
    Agreed.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I will tell you this. Tongkat ali is proven to boost both total and free testosterone. I have read many forums and they have tested blood work to prove it. you dont have to believe me. Yeah im 20 years old and you think age has to do with wisdom. Well I have studied these herbs for years because its an interest to me. I have also used bulgarian tribulus and it raised my testosterone 180 points in two weeks, so it obviouisly worked for me.

What were your baseline numbers? What did your numbers end up being after. Did they go down when/if you stopped. What were your concerns which lead you to take these "boosters."

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wink

The best way to increase test. Naturally is squats, deadlifts, rest. Repeat.
    Last edited by so-tex; 10-24-2010 at 08:48 AM.

TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000)

hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I prefer to just have my wife tease me, promise me sex, rev me up and then inevitably have children ruin any opportunity I might have, so I just end up under a stack of iron working out frustration. I'm pretty sure my testosterone level is elevated then.
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Everyone has a plan til they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by hypnocrip View Post
    I prefer to just have my wife tease me, promise me sex, rev me up and then inevitably have children ruin any opportunity I might have, so I just end up under a stack of iron working out frustration. I'm pretty sure my testosterone level is elevated then.
    I dont prefer this but this is what usually happens to me as well lol.

Originally Posted by Choyer View Post
    You're 22 have have a wife and kids? You're a precocious lad.

bfoley is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfoley is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfoley is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfoley is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfoley is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfoley is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfoley is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfoley is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfoley is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfoley is on a distinguished road. (+10) bfoley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Choyer View Post
    Ditto here as well.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    What were your baseline numbers? What did your numbers end up being after. Did they go down when/if you stopped. What were your concerns which lead you to take these "boosters."

Before taking tribulus my testosterone level was 221, prolly because of a year of constant anxiety. I knew before my test levels were a lot higher. After a two week run my test levels increased to 400 ng/dl so my lh was prolly low at the time. Also if you want herbs to work, you have to cycle or your body will get used to the effect.

philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

When ever you hear someone say "Show me a double blind, peer examined clinical study" you are hearing from a brick wall", no insult intended, nor hurt feelings. I take that back if the man says he will put up the cash for the study. Natural, unpatentable products of nature will not find any drug companies spending millions of dollars to provide any such tests/studies. The drug companies can not patent the natural products, can not make money from the information/products.

Years back in fear of vitamin C taking away business, drug companies did studies designed to prove that vitamin C caused cancer. Did not work, they looked foolish, and pee-ed away a lot of stock holder money.

For instance NIACIN: One drug company tweaked niacin so as to make a drug they could patent, Niaspan. Side effects galore, I know I tried it and am now using as natural a niacin as the VA has in it's stock. I will follow it with a natural niacin, which I have used in between.

A number of studies have been made concerning some of the natural produicts mentioned above, but you will not find them in the JAMA or NEJM.
    Do what's right.

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. Have sex/fap.

2. Watch porn.

3. Lift heavy weights.

4. Eat lots of animals. Dead or alive.

5. Hit on girls.

6. Watch a good fight.

7. Fight a good fight.

8. Play a contact sport.

9. Listen to metal.

10. Fire a gun.

In all seriousness, there have been studies on all of the above and they all raise testosterone to some degree. Doesn't get more natural than steaks, iron, and girls.

Originally Posted by DanielBeauchamp View Post
    1. Have sex/fap.
    10. Fire a gun.
    So having sex at the gym, while doing leg extensions, with porn playing on the TV's, with a burger in on hand, while taking to a hot girl on the abductor machine, and squinting at two guys fighting over the 85lbs dumbbells, while fighting your desire to cum, with metel playing as background music, covers almost the entire requirement. Oh, then you climax. That covers the gun part. There, got it.

And you think "reading many forums" gives you any credibility? You need to get a grip on reality.

And where did I say anything about your age having anything to do with your "wisdom?" I don't give a rat's patoot what your age is; I'm critical of your post because it's full of baseless drivel.

I have also used bulgarian tribulus and it raised my testosterone 180 points in two weeks, so it obviouisly worked for me.
    And I raised mine 181 points by eating the peels off of a dozen Kiwi Fruits. See what I did there?

You don't seem to understand whay I'm saying; I don't care about any of the stuff you posted. Show me proof that any of those 'herbs' build actual muscle. That's what the people who post in this forum are interested in.

So where's your proof? How about even a "before" and an "after" pic of yourself, as proof that any of that stuff does anything besides take your money?
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 10-24-2010 at 09:18 AM.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Originally Posted by philipj View Post
    When ever you hear someone say "Show me a double blind, peer examined clinical study" you are hearing from a brick wall", no insult intended, nor hurt feelings.
    No, you are hearing from people who want to make sure that the placebo affect has been ruled out scientifically. If you take an herb, and you "feel" better, that is great. But, if the herb or drug is actually working (changing your lab results), your state of mind will have NO affect one way or the other. THAT is why a study is necessary.

The herbal companies (as you alluded to) do not have to provide evidence which shows "actual" results. All they need is a few people to say it works, and there you go.

Science cannot be reasoned with.

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    So having sex at the gym, while doing leg extensions, with porn playing on the TV's, with a burger in on hand, while taking to a hot girl on the abductor machine, and squinting at two guys fighting over the 85lbs dumbbells, while fighting your desire to cum, with metel playing as background music, covers almost the entire requirement. Oh, then you climax. That covers the gun part. There, got it.
    Pretty much.

Originally Posted by philipj View Post
    When ever you hear someone say "Show me a double blind, peer examined clinical study" you are hearing from a brick wall", no insult intended, nor hurt feelings.
    That's one perspective.

An alternative view is that people that denigrate peer reviewed studies and insist that their perspective is correct are simply wrong (quiet often). No offense intended and I trust none taken...