Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Registered User BIG_FAT_SLAPPER's Avatar
    BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sherloc View Post

I'll leave this here. GJ if he's going for world records much respect but there is powerlifting in olympics.
    they're olympic lifters, they do olympic lifts ie clean and jerk and snatch.

powerlifters do squat, bench and deadlift.

strong knowledge of strength sport you have there, any more pearls of wisdom you want to leave with me?
    288 crew

Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000)

I'll leave this here. GJ if he's going for world records much respect but there is powerlifting in olympics.
    That's Olympic Lifting or just "Weightlifting". Powerlifting is Bench, Squat and Deadlift.

AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He lifts more than me so it must be fake or he must be juicing.

Oh wait, I'm not yoour typical whiny Miscer, thats a great lift and it looked like he could of gotten a second.
    Bench: 572lbs (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrAfn0TfkY&feature=youtu.be)
    Squat: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/hnvJ0SdCYKw)
    Deadlift: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/KDS6TQ_--eM)
    Bent Over Row: 485lbs (https://youtu.be/dc-t9k3f208)
    Over Head Press: 405lbs (https://youtu.be/h3o4jOBa8IM)

Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BIG_FAT_SLAPPER View Post
    they're olympic lifters, they do olympic lifts ie clean and jerk and snatch.

powerlifters do squat, bench and deadlift.

strong knowledge of strength sport you have there, any more pearls of wisdom you want to leave with me?
    Ye sure, post a picture so people know who they're talking too. And doesn't it take power to lift in the Olympics, so by definition they are power lifting (your mind = blown)?

BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ye sure, post a picture so people know who they're talking too. And doesn't it take power to lift in the Olympics, so by definition they are power lifting (your mind = blown)?
    no by definition they're weightlifters/olympic lifters because they do clean and jerk and snatch.

by definition powerlifters are those competing in squat, bench and deadlift.

The definition are pretty much what they are, not what you think.

You're a retarded manlet! and will always be a manlet! you going to get manlet mad?
    288 crew

stanely09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanely09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanely09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanely09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanely09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanely09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanely09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanely09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanely09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanely09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanely09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I briefly looked at his training journal, is all powerlifters do for a workout squats, bench and dl?

Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no by definition they're weightlifters/olympic lifters because they do clean and jerk and snatch.

You're a retarded manlet! and will always be a manlet! you going to get manlet mad?
    So you're saying that it doesn't take power to lift in the olympic movements? I didn't say powerlifting i said power (SPACE) lifting, dip****. And no not mad about my height, God has blessed me so much that I can't hold one shortcoming against him. Plus the majority of IFBB pro's are my height, you wanna ask kai Greene, Jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson, etc if they mad?

Originally Posted by stanely09 View Post
    I briefly looked at his training journal, is all powerlifters do for a workout squats, bench and dl?
    pretty much, but they might add in some rows and OH press and other bits but don't feel it's worth mentioning. But mainly the big 3 yes.
    288 crew

Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Styln0nYou View Post
    This video was posted in the "Powerlifting/Strongman" section by the user: TomMartin

This deserves more views than what it got back in that section. What other place better to get more views than misc.

So here it is for those of you who haven't seen this:

Apologies if this is a repost, but cudnt help as brix were shat

wow and we got new king on bb.com
    Death Comes To Those Who Bow Down To Their Fears!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PSN/ps 4 : Jattfusion584
    # of REDS turned to GREEN = 122 and counting
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jattfusion

miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    does hi boyfriend pull on his hair when he sexes

So you're saying that it doesn't take power to lift in the olympic movements? I didn't say powerlifting i said power (SPACE) lifting, dip****. And no not mad about my height, God has blessed me so much that I can't hold one shortcoming against him. Plus the majority of IFBB pro's are my height, you wanna ask kai Greene, Jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson, etc if they mad?
    You was clearly clueless on the topic, trying to act like you wasn't is just making yourself look more stupid. You're not fooling anyone. Strong maturity, but expected from a manlet, can't admit when wrong and always have to try extra hard to be right. You've got strong insecurities.
    288 crew

Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    but will you ever be an IFBB pro?

didnt think so, theres no advantages of being your height

JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000) JayZyzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm natural too, and been lifting less time than him (~1.5 years) thanks for making me out to sound like i'm bragging a$$hat (just defending honor).

P.S. Not hating he is strong but I see no need for this excessive strength without size.

He should try out for the Olympics.
    youre such a hating ***got. get over yourself negged on recharge again bitch

Originally Posted by Dipman00 View Post
    but will you ever be an IFBB pro?

didnt think so, theres no advantages of being your height
    Shorter people live longer on average? I find it easier to shop for clothes as they have them in my size vs being overly tall or wide. Etc.

Originally Posted by JohnnyBL View Post
    youre such a hating ***got. get over yourself negged on recharge again bitch
    Actually if u read the previous posts including that one you'd realize he called me out so I had to smash his face with facts. Also, i'll be sure to neg you as well since you say you're going to neg me, purely defensive.

Subzeroqc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AusPower View Post
    He lifts more than me so it must be fake or he must be juicing.

I KNOW RIGHT? I'm so glad you agree cause I was like ''OMG lolz at the fan boys, this guy juices so hard''. Repped!

Originally Posted by AusPower View Post
    Oh wait, I'm not yoour typical whiny Miscer, thats a great lift and it looked like he could of gotten a second.
    Oh.

Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Shorter people live longer on average? I find it easier to shop for clothes as they have them in my size vs being overly tall or wide. Etc.
    so no real advantage

so no real advantage
    "Physical advantages of shorter height
    Shorter people of the same proportions as taller people have many physical advantages based on the laws of physics, and these advantages are supported by many researchers. Shorter people have faster reaction times, greater ability to accelerate body movements, stronger muscles in proportion to body weight, greater endurance, and the ability to rotate the body faster. They are also less likely to break bones in falling. As a consequence of these physical attributes, shorter people can excel as gymnasts, divers, skiers, martial artists, rock climbers, figure skaters, rodeo riders, soccer players and long distance runners. Within their weight classes they are excellent wrestlers, boxers, and weight lifters.
    Shorter people are also less likely to require surgery for herniated spinal disks. In addition, shorter people are less likely to break a hip from falling. Another advantage of smaller people is that they are less likely to die in auto crashes. One study found that people weighing less than 132 pounds had the lowest risk of dying or suffering serious injuries compared to bigger people. Although height data weren't provided, it is known that height and weight tend to be correlated. Thus, lighter weight people are more likely to be shorter than heavier people. No adjustments for air bag deployment were made, although other studies have found them to negatively affect short people.

Increased longevity of shorter, smaller people
    An early paper illustrating the greater longevity of shorter people appeared in the Bulletin of the World Health Organization in 1992. Since then we have presented substantial findings showing that shorter, smaller people live longer. The reason for this is that bigger bodies have more cells and these cells are subject to replacement due to wear or damage. Hayflick pointed out many years ago that most human body cells have limited capacity for duplication. Since bigger people require a larger number of duplications to reach maturity, they have fewer potential cell doublings left to replace defective or dead cells. Thus, the functional capability of vital organs declines with advanced age because damaged cells can't be replaced. A new study also showed that oxidative damage to cells increases at a higher rate with increasing height; e.g., an 18% increase in height leads to an 83% increase in cellular damage. Current gerontological thinking is that oxidative damage leads to aging and death.
    A few years ago, a comprehensive study of about 300 height and cancer papers, concluded that taller people had a 20 to 60% higher incidence of cancer compared to shorter people. More recently, breast, testicular, and prostate cancer studies found taller women and men suffered from substantially higher cancer rates.

Short people are not immune to death from heart disease, cancer, and other causes. Failure to control diet, physical inactivity, overweight, depression, and anger can lead to serious health problems. Therefore, poor health and mental practices can lead to reduced longevity for people of any height.

Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease of shorter people
    In 2004, we published a paper in the Medical Science Monitor. The paper reviewed published data showing that shorter people have lower cardiovascular disease. Data from Europe, California, Native American tribes, Japan, Okinawa, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, and India show large increases in coronary heart disease with increasing height. Our report was based on millions of deaths as well as both heterogeneous and homogeneous population samples.
    Earlier studies by other researchers found shorter people have more cardiovascular disease than taller people or that there is little difference between tall and short people. A recent large study in Korea found no significant relation between height and heart disease. In recent years, researchers have also reported that increased risk of heart disease in short people may be due to higher levels of cholesterol and body weight.

Many studies from traditional societies have found very little to no cardiovascular disease among these populations which are almost always quite short and light. We believe Western studies that conflict with ours are corrupted by several factors: accelerated growth of small babies, being overweight during childhood and adulthood, lower socioeconomic levels, and bad diets. Many studies that conflict with our findings are based on small population samples involving a small number of deaths. In addition, low birth weight children that experience accelerated growth have increased risk of adult coronary heart disease and diabetes. Thus, the practice of promoting catch-up growth or overfeeding of low birth weight children can increase adult mortality of some shorter people. Another potential problem is that most researchers compare leaner tall people to shorter, stockier people, which can favor taller people and provide misleading results.

Reduced negative impact on the environment, water needs, and resource consumption
    A population of 6 billion people averaging 6' and 190 pounds can impact human survival by creating more pollution and depletion of resources, such as water, energy, minerals, farm land, and oil. The reason for this is that a 6' person weighing 190 pounds is 73% heavier and has 44% more surface area than a 5' person weighing 110 pounds. (The weight difference is based on tall and short people having the same proportions.)
    If the future US population increased by 20%, we would need additional 1.5 billion tons of minerals, plastics, and metals; 86 trillion additional gallons of fresh water; 180 million additional acres of farm land; and 80 million added tons of garbage. We would also produce 3 billion tons of additional carbon dioxide which is involved in global heating. And virtually everything else we use in modern society would increase since things are usually scaled to average human size."

For additional information, please contact Tom Samaras at SamarasTT@aol.com
    Bibliography

Samaras TT. Ramifications of increasin birth weight, accelerated growth and greater height on health, the obesity epidemic, and longevity. Journal of Chinese Clinical Medicine, Volume 5, Number 8, August 2010
    Samaras TT. Role of height in cancer and cardiovascular disease. Journal of Chinese Clinical Medicine, Volume 5, Number 2, February 2010
    Samaras TT. Are 20th-century recommendations for growth and height correct? A review. S. Afr J Clin Nutr, 2009;22(4):171-176
    Samaras TT. We are too tall. Public Health Nutrition. March 2009, 12: 439-440.
    Samaras TT, Should we be concerned over increasing body height and weight? Experimental Gerontology, Volume 44, January/February 2009, 05310-5565
    Samaras TT, Desnoes J. Increasing human body size and its physical and evironmental ramifications. Townsend Letters, Feb/Mar 2008, pp 100-122
    Samaras TT. Longevity in specific populations. In: Kris Haggenhougen and Stella Quah, editors: International Encyclopedia of Public Health. Vol 4, San Diego: Academic Press: 2008, pp. 142-147.
    Samaras TT, Elrick H, Storms LH. Is short height really a risk factor for coronary heart disease and stroke mortality? a review. Medical Science Monitor 2004; 10: RA63-76.
    Samaras TT, Elrick H., Storms LH. Is height related to longevity? Life Sciences 2003; 72: 1781-1802.
    Samaras TT, Elrick H, Storms LH. Birthweight, rapid growth, cancer, and longevity: a review. Journal of the National Medical Association 2003; 95: 1170-1183.
    Elrick H, Samaras TT, Demas A. Missing links in the obesity epidemic. Nutrition Research 2002; 22:1101-1123.
    Samaras TT, Elrick H,Storms LH. Height, health and growth hormone. Acta Paediatrica 1999; 88: 602-9.
    Samaras TT, Storms LH. Secular growth and its harmful ramifications. Medical Hypotheses 2002; 58: 93-112.
    Samaras TT, Elrick H. Height, body size, and longevity: is smaller better for the human body? Western Journal of Medicine 2002; 176: 206-208.
    Samaras TT and Elrick H. Less is better. Journal of the National Medical Association 2002; 94: 88-99.
    Samaras TT, Storms LH, Elrick H. Longevity, mortality and body weight. Ageing Research Reviews 2002; 1: 673-691.
    Samaras TT and Elrick H. Height, body size and longevity. Acta Medica Okayama 1999; 53: 149-169.
    Samaras TT, Elrick H, and Storms LH. Is attainment of greater height and body size really desirable? (Guest Editorial) Journal of the National Medical Association 1999; 91: 317-321.
    Samaras TT. Bigger people are becoming a growing problem. Earth Island Journal 1997; 13: 22.
    Samaras TT. Why the future belongs to smaller sized humans. In FutureVision: ideas, insights, and strategies, Didsbury HF (ed). World Future Society, Bethesda, Maryland, 1996, pp 245-257.
    Samaras TT. How body height and weight affect our performance, longevity and survival. Journal of the Washington Academy of Sciences 1996; 84: 131-156.
    Samaras TT and Heigh G H. How human size affects longevity and mortality from degenerative diseases. Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients. Oct 1996. 159: 78-85, 133-139.
    Samaras TT. The Truth About Your Height. Exploring the myths and realities of human size and its effects on performance, health, pollution, and survival. 1994. Book available from Amazon.com.
    Samaras TT. Lets get small. Harper's. 1995. 289: 32-34
    Samaras TT, Storms LH. Impact of height and weight on life span. Bulletin of the World Health Organization 1992; 70: 259-267.
    Samaras TT. Short People. Science Digest 1978; 84: 76-78.
    Samaras TT. The stature factor--how important is human size in the energy, pollution and economic picture? Electric Perspectives (Edison Electric Co) 1978/6 9-16.
    Samaras TT. The law of entropy and the aging process. Human Development 1974; 17: 314-320.

-http://www.shortsupport.org/Research/samaras.html

IN SHORT, nope...

Again no good advantages

I wouldnt go down from 6'2 to 5'8 for those

Im sure you would go from 5'8 to 6'2 if you have the oppertunity though

Again no good advantages

Depends on the stipulations, if everything stayed proportional sure, if not then hell no. I would rather be how I am. The reason most people think i'm arrogant is that I would rather look like myself than anyone else I typically see especially on this site. It's just called being proud of ones accomplishments. I don't look in the mirror and see what I need to improve everyday, i'm not the typical bb'r who has an inferiority complex rather I see myself as having a gift that I should develop further to show the world what God's given me.

Cliffs:
    -good deadlift
    -he should start olympic lifting
    -I'm short
    -being talls nice
    -the end

GolferMan is not very helpful. (-500) GolferMan is not very helpful. (-500) GolferMan is not very helpful. (-500) GolferMan is not very helpful. (-500) GolferMan is not very helpful. (-500) GolferMan is not very helpful. (-500) GolferMan is not very helpful. (-500) GolferMan is not very helpful. (-500) GolferMan is not very helpful. (-500) GolferMan is not very helpful. (-500) GolferMan is not very helpful. (-500)
    long arms=dl success

_Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Again no good advantages

I'd go for 5'9 - 5'10 but will all the drugs prevalent in competitive sports all the advantages shorties used to enjoy are being speedily eroded by chemical aid. Good examples would be tall Jamaican sprinters such as Usain Bolt and Asafa Powell smashing records despite walking at 6'5" and 6'3".

Personally since I am interested in future military and possibly SF service I'd like to be on the average to short side.

BtW does this guy have bb account? he need to start his own thread.
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich 24/03/1989 - 06/08/2011

There is no limit, you are the limit.

one last bump
    288 crew

AK911PSU is a name known to all. (+5000) AK911PSU is a name known to all. (+5000) AK911PSU is a name known to all. (+5000) AK911PSU is a name known to all. (+5000) AK911PSU is a name known to all. (+5000) AK911PSU is a name known to all. (+5000) AK911PSU is a name known to all. (+5000) AK911PSU is a name known to all. (+5000) AK911PSU is a name known to all. (+5000) AK911PSU is a name known to all. (+5000) AK911PSU is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just saw the vid... that is insane strength
    RIP Zyzz

Misc Muslim

Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by stanely09 View Post
    where did u read his training journal?

Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does anyone know how he could be housing that strength? It really really looks impossible, but its definetly awesome.

Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500) Trent889 is not very helpful. (-500)
    can you believe the ignorance in this thread? it just goes to show how dumb the average the miscer is. how fuking clueless he is.

Fibrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fibrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fibrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fibrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fibrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fibrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fibrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fibrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fibrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fibrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fibrahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Depends on the stipulations, if everything stayed proportional sure, if not then hell no. I would rather be how I am. The reason most people think i'm arrogant is that I would rather look like myself than anyone else I typically see especially on this site. It's just called being proud of ones accomplishments. I don't look in the mirror and see what I need to improve everyday, i'm not the typical bb'r who has an inferiority complex rather I see myself as having a gift that I should develop further to show the world what God's given me.

Cliffs:
    -good deadlift
    -he should start olympic lifting
    -I'm short
    -being talls nice
    -the end
    u mad girls see you as their little brother?

Styln0nYou is not very helpful. (-500) Styln0nYou is not very helpful. (-500) Styln0nYou is not very helpful. (-500) Styln0nYou is not very helpful. (-500) Styln0nYou is not very helpful. (-500) Styln0nYou is not very helpful. (-500) Styln0nYou is not very helpful. (-500) Styln0nYou is not very helpful. (-500) Styln0nYou is not very helpful. (-500) Styln0nYou is not very helpful. (-500) Styln0nYou is not very helpful. (-500)
    dno why this thread died out

Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000)

you were winning the argument, yet you still felt the need to insult him? insecure loser is insecure

yes 5'6

N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I'll leave this here. GJ if he's going for world records much respect but should start working on his olympic lifts.
    you're dumb