Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

SensationBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SensationBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SensationBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SensationBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SensationBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SensationBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SensationBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SensationBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SensationBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SensationBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SensationBruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

im SO ****in lonely...but heres the catch

i dont really like people.

its ironic...im so ****in lonely that i feel like crying all the time (fridays are the worst)..but at the same time i did this to myself, and actually WANTED it...the reason is because people are just fuking dumb. people in their early 20's just want to ****, drink, party, and live picket fence life styles. thats not me at all, and i dont like to do any of those things. and the things i DO like, such as fighting sports, making money, and overall living your life in the most unorthodox way (since we only live once) are basically things that NOBODY agrees with. so basically im stuck in a time of my life where i dont like 99% of people (for being dumb, gullible, sheep), and they dont like me (for NOT being one of them, a.k.a a dumb gullible sheep)

i had so many friends in high school/my late teen years back when that kind of carefree lifestyle was acceptable. but since then, i cut them all off as i got older. the reason is because it was cool to party and drink and go out to places when YOU'RE YOUNG, but im fuking 20 years old, now its time to make money and move onto the next stage of my life. i even felt this way when i was 17, which is why my friends and I drifted apart. they still wanted to do, and STILL DO do that **** all the time. they are all sheep who are destined to live the picket fence life style and are CONTENT WITH IT. so they wont understand a free spirit like me who wants the finer things in life. (and lets face it, you cant get the finer things in life by getting a college degree and doing the 9-5 life...atleast not until youre in your 40's)

the point is i dont get along with people, and they dont get along with me. we dont have very much in common. i dont want a girlfriend either because aside from the regular things we wouldnt agree on, i would also have to deal with relationship drama, so fuk all that.

this has caused me to be very fuking lonely...ill give you my life in a nutshell. i basically go to bed whenever i feel like it, wake up whenever i feel like it. i dont work. and i dont go to school. i have an online business that i just started. as for leisure, it consists of this: staying in my room and playing left 4 dead, going jogging, spending 6-7 hours at the computer, and going to the gym. ..throw in a little eating, a little ****ting, and A LOT of masturbating, and you have a me in a nutshell. i have a handful of people i converse with on a daily basis ( but we dont talk about anything important) and thats it. i dont go out to parties, clubs, bars, and i have no friends to hang out with. all because i made myself this way.

most people would think im crazy/a loser...but thats exactly my point. thats societies perception of people like me. but i think the general public is the one who is crazy for pouring alcohol into their bodies on a daily basis, dancing like retards at clubs, watching shows like american idol and jersey shore and being forced to wake up at times they would rather be sleeping, to go into some office and take orders from a man in a tie. im not the crazy one.

i want to be happy, but i dont know where the fuk to find people who are similar to me and share my kind of likes/dislikes. i thought money would make me happy since i would be able to say "fuk the world" as i speed off in my sports car. but since its starting to become more and more of a reality that i actually will get money in the near future, its also becoming more apparent that im going to be a lonely unhappy person with my money - and what the fuks the point of that? i thought it would make me happy but if you dont have anyone to share it with, then its fukin useless

basically i need help. i need friends who are like me. i dont know where the fuk to get them though...i just want to live my life like i did when i was 17...best times of my life

Stats: 5'9", 157 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3217
    blacksmith77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blacksmith77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blacksmith77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blacksmith77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blacksmith77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blacksmith77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blacksmith77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blacksmith77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blacksmith77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blacksmith77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blacksmith77 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit blacksmith77's BodySpace
    cbftr but it sounds like your in social denial
    This above all: to thine own self be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man

Steroids- a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated

Stats: 6'5", 235 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12
    coonBUSkid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coonBUSkid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coonBUSkid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coonBUSkid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coonBUSkid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coonBUSkid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coonBUSkid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coonBUSkid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coonBUSkid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coonBUSkid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coonBUSkid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit coonBUSkid's BodySpace
    Cliffs?

Trent889 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trent889 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trent889 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trent889 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trent889 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trent889 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trent889 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trent889 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trent889 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trent889 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Trent889 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    because i dont like sports or cars, i literally have almost nothing to say to my co workers.

which is ironic because i would kick their ass at any sport.

Stats: 5'9", 145 lbs
    Withoutreason has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Withoutreason has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Withoutreason has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Withoutreason has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Withoutreason has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Withoutreason has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Withoutreason has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Withoutreason has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Withoutreason has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Withoutreason has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Withoutreason has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Withoutreason's BodySpace
    lol aware

Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ziggy5121's BodySpace
    People are alright. Not everyone wants to drink. Not everyone wants to partry. Find hoppies and activities which you love and peet meeple that also like them. Chances are theyll share alote of your opinions.

Youve convinced urself a bunch of sht that isnt true. You are like common people the same sht you just posted has been posted by like 4324324 32 other people on these forums before. youve just mindfuked yourself into some corner which you dont know how to get out of.

create a life path for yourself. set some goals and some sht that you want to do and go for it. set up your life so that you have as little free time as possible, and all your time is spent out there working with others. interesting stuff happens.

kinda drunk not sure if that made sense. just do it anway.

Stats: 6'3", 215 lbs
    kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kgzk111's BodySpace
    You sir are a stupid dumb**** who doesn't deserve a dick. Unless you are a girl then you don't deserve your pussy. Please go replace your pancreas with a bowling ball and skydive into into man-eating animal infested waters wherein you survive without a dick, without a sphincter, without an ear, or even your nutsack. Or better yet, thread a needle with a string, then dip it in saltwater and jam it through your testicles, then put the same exact string in both of your eyeballs where it will mold and cause you to go blind. So then you will need a seeing eye dog named Butch who will chew on your infected nutsack every day for the rest of your life. When you get him to lick the peanut butter off, he'll somehow manage to choke on your tiny little shaft. Then he will die causing you to cry out of your blind eyes and you will be left helpless crying for your dead testy chewing dog in the street while you are mowed down by a guy in a powder blue Prius and live in pain for exactly 666 minutes before you die finally exiling you to hell. THEN (no i am NOT done) Satan's minions will chew out your kidneys and stuff them in your ass that doesn't have a sphincter then when you talk you will sound like Al Quaeda and be pelted with rocks everywhere you go until you are hated enough to be let into the tenth chamber of hell where your immortal soul will burn for tens of hundreds of thousands of centuries without any **** breaks until you ****ing explode and guts go everywhere and your wife (who is not missing you at all cause she's ****ing your cousin Steve) gets hit with your gay ass bowling ball pancreas and she dies and also goes to Hell to be raped by lava demons, where she'll get her **** burned off for eternity, but your soul goes to Super Hell where they convert you to a cat ****ing atheist with no liver and then they will torture you with your dead dog butch's soul and he will chew the remaining pieces of your infected nutsack off until he is forced to chew off your entire dick and shove it down your throat. You'll choke, die, and got to Extreme Hell and have your dick replaced with Hitler's dick and then they send you back up to Earth where you find a sign sticking out of your head that says 'I have Hitler's nuts!' And then when Jews read it they will get their dogs to chew out your new balls and rip off your face and then you die and go to Butch Hell and 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 Butch clones chew your balls for ever and ever and ever! Eventually one of the clones will eat your last bit of nutsack off and you will be crying from so much pain that they kick you out of Butch hell and send you back to Earth where you are forced live in an apartment with over 9,000 gay people in New Jersey until Richard Simmons breaks in your house through your toilet and forces you to do hours and hours of dancing to the oldies. And just when you think it's all over, Carrot Top comes over to do some prop comedy for you. Then, after breaking your leg, a giant koala bear breaks in through your window and chews the other off. Then you, laying there, legless Pedobear breaks in through your shower and pokes a hole in your cheek which he sticks his wang in until there's a huge meteor shower which rips through your body, and leaves you alive to feel nothing but pain and suffering. All other human beings are dead but yourself, and you can't move. Your only food comes from the occasional cockroach that climbs in through a hole in your cheek (that Pedobear made from poking you so much) and walks down close enough to your throat so you can swallow and the cum you got from Pedobear raping you. Then 30 years later, bunch of ass robot-pirate-bears come for you and start poking even more holes in your body 'till you bleed to death and go back to Butch hell where you belong. Then when the Butch clones want nothing to do with you (because one of them ate your testicles off) please skin yourself with a rusty pizza cutter then pour chew tobacco and alcohol all over yourself, shove a rake up your butt and make yourself an anus just to pull it back out and tie it around a stalagmite in which you hang yourself on, then hollow out the inside of your dick and wrap the outer skin around your lips the piss and cum stream going into your mouth, stick needles in your eyeballs and **** up your nose then stick a dagger into both your eardrums and scalp yourself, put a nail on your skull then hit it with a hammer multiple times then tear your jaw off its hinge and nail it to your chin, stretch your uvula out of your mouth then wrap it around your face, cut your face down to the bone and snap both your elbows and knees rib your feet and hand off and stab all the bone ends into your lungs, then cut open your stomach and expose all your organs, grabbing your intestine and making it into a noose, then rub honey all over yourself and watch as hellbugs and hellcrabs and small hellanimals crawl all over you and start to eat you alive for days as you lay in your own stinking pile of **** piss and sperm going into your mouth as hellrats and hellbugs and hellwasps nest living inside your organs and then splash stomach acid all over your face and chew on your own muscles and organs and tongue to prevent starvation and hellanimals crawl through your neck you choke on a hellporcupine and get spikes sticking through your jugulars and throat, then disconnect all your veins and arteries and stick the ends in your nose as blood comes shooting up your nose and filling your skull and shooting out through the small holes in your eyes caused by the needles then after months drown in your own ****. Eventually you'll wake up still with the **** on your face, surprised to see that you have all your body parts and get raped by Michael Jackson who died from looking at your face. then he cums on your bowling ball pancreas untill EVERY Butch clone comes and chews his nuts off and then the Butch clones cum on your pancreas and your face explodes. You come back as a 13 year old sexy Jewish girl in 1945, where you are in a concentration camp and you get gang raped by 666 Nazis and even Hitler himself gets so turned on by your sexiness that he ties you to the ground and smacks your face with his dick, trying to force you to give him a blowjob until he crushes your head and your brains come out and it dries to the ground so you are stuck there being cock slapped by Hitler, Michael Jackson, and your cousin Steve (who turned out to be weaselfan) until he dies and leaves you there until you die and go to hell, Satan rapes your family who is also dead. Then you try to save them and get hit by a warthog and Master Chief rapes you 7 times until his shield goes down and then he gets killed by the Arbiter who also rapes you until you have six new **** holes. You'll then lose all your precious body fluids through your new **** holes and you ****ing evaporate. You wake up in your room, still a sexy Jewish chick, but now you're lesbian and you have a penis and you got Hitler's nuts back. You don't want to be a shemale so you go in your garage and force your dick into a toaster but you just crush and toast your nuts, you are too much of a pussy to finish the job. Your junk now dangle by a small piece of skin which you tear off to use to choke your mom who accidentally eats them and dies and you **** her corpse until her rotten **** infuses with your small pecker and you're stuck ****ing her until you die and go to Incest is Best Hell still ****ing your mom to be raped in the ass by Satan himself who will eventually get his dick infused with your butthole so you'll be walking around with your mom and Satan ****ing you until their members rot off. You pump your mom's corpse's stomach and get your nuts and glue them back on and after escaping the seven layers of hell where you were forced to stick your head up a million goatses, you finally make it back to Earth where you wind up somewhere in Nevada and you accidentally digest a cactus from your rectum and then when you ask an albino for directions to the nearest hospital, he ends up being Pedobear in disguise who rapes you in your ass that is filled with cactus quills and he impales his dick and it gets stuck in there. He tries to squirm it out but it gets ripped off and he dies and goes to some dimension inhabited by horny naked girls. Lucky him. A few weeks later you befriend a black furry, emo, stoner chick and one day you get really high and **** her. She leans over and notices your testicles are crushed and toasted and she leaves you and becomes satanic so she can go to hell and have a several way with your old girlfriend, some lava demons and now a gigantic foot. You get depressed and cut your dick off and bleed to death where you go to hell to see the hot sex both of your girlfriends are (no longer) forced to have with lava demons and the foot. This causes them pleasure but you can't get a boner or whack off because you cut off your dick, dumbass. While you are watching the three get it on in a semen covered gory, footy, orgasm, Hitler comes over, stares deeply at you then whispers in your ear "I want my nuts back" and he grabs your... I mean Hitler's nuts and pulls them until he accidentally pops one of them and his hand gets covered in his own sperm which turns him gay and he starts ****ing you in the ******* but his shaft gets stuck in your butthole with Pedobear's dick and you take a very hard **** and you **** out both of their dicks fall out and you have watch Hitler eat the ****ty, dicky concoction (see what I did there?) and puke them back up until your dick grows back. When it finally does, you develop a lava demon on black emo on feet on your first girlfriend fetish and you get the bad urge to jump in but you can't because you're in hell and all you can do is watch. You can't even whack off to it either or your dick would fall off and you'd have to watch Hitler eat it and puke it until it grows back.
    ♪ ♭ ♩ ♪ ♬ ♫ d(^_^)b ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ziggy5121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ziggy5121's BodySpace
    ^what he said bro

meaning to life right there bro

Stats: 5'11", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1376
    Rupert IV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rupert IV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rupert IV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rupert IV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rupert IV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rupert IV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rupert IV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rupert IV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rupert IV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rupert IV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rupert IV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Rupert IV's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by fireup6 View Post
    Not everyone wants to drink. Not everyone wants to partry. Find hoppies and activities which you love and peet meeple that also like them. Chances are theyll share alote of your opinions.
    This is what they OP should do but fuk me, you've had a nightmare with the spelling there brah. A nightmare: you've had one with the spelling.

Stats: 6'2", 205 lbs
    pmangat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pmangat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pmangat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pmangat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pmangat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pmangat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pmangat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pmangat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pmangat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pmangat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pmangat has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit pmangat's BodySpace
    way too much reading in this whole damn thread. op, you just need to stop being a hater. you don't want to hang out with other people, then don't. i feel that way sometimes, but i don't think i'm better than other people. you seem to think that way. that's why you're so depressed about being alone.

your hater attitude is making you lonely. i don't hate on other people. i can go a week even a month without really hanging out with anyone not because i'm skilled, but because i still feel a connection with other people even if they aren't near me.

quit being a fu cking hater. stop thinking you're better than everyone else. try to see the good in people. you sound like a snobby piece of sh it, but you don't have to be that way. cut that out so you can see the good in people and they can see the good in you. it will be hard at first since you've conditioned yourself to think everyone else is a dumbass, but if you want any shred of happiness in this life, you better tell that little voice in your head to shut the fu ck up. that voice isn't even you op, it's your fu cking ego. get over it.

BodyPoints: 68
    wesbender has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wesbender has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wesbender has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wesbender has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wesbender has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wesbender has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wesbender has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wesbender has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wesbender has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wesbender has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wesbender has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit wesbender's BodySpace
    hoppies

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MotherOfGod's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by SensationBruh View Post
    Legit response incoming.

The truth is you're pidgin holing yourself by saying you don't like people, that's not the issue. The issue is that you don't like the people you know.

Look, I get that you don't want what the people around you are doing. Welcome to the life of those who are super motivated and ambitious. So what's the solution? I don't know for sure but what I do is...

Find people like me.

That means getting off of the computer, not wasting a shred of time on it, and literally spending the rest of the time talking to people. It's just like doing SEO and backlinking: It's a crappy process, but one that has to be done so you do it anyway.

What's the alternative? Keep repeating the hell you have right now? I'd pass, what about you.
    I'm your bro, bro

SEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SEX's BodySpace
    this is not your blog, phaggot
    How to lose stubborn fat
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127984543

Stats: 5'10", 167 lbs
    dantheman10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dantheman10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dantheman10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dantheman10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dantheman10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dantheman10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dantheman10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dantheman10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dantheman10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dantheman10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dantheman10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit dantheman10's BodySpace
    in to read later.

i kinna know what u mean sometimes (read first paragraph only)

Jburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Jburn's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by fireup6 View Post
    People are alright. Not everyone wants to drink. Not everyone wants to partry. Find hoppies and activities which you love and peet meeple that also like them. Chances are theyll share alote of your opinions.
    you are one dyslexic phaggot
    1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-11
    Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! The sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, passive homosexual partners, practicing homosexuals, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, the verbally abusive, and swindlers will not inherit the kingdom of God. Some of you once lived this way. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Stats: 6'0", 160 lbs
    VasDeferens has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VasDeferens has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VasDeferens has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VasDeferens has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VasDeferens has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VasDeferens has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VasDeferens has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VasDeferens has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VasDeferens has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VasDeferens has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VasDeferens has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit VasDeferens's BodySpace
    Epic post. That's exactly how I feel.

Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    stezus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stezus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stezus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stezus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stezus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stezus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stezus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stezus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stezus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stezus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stezus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit stezus's BodySpace
    i'll try to help you out point by point...

its ironic...im so ****in lonely that i feel like crying all the time (fridays are the worst)..but at the same time i did this to myself, and actually WANTED it...the reason is because people are just fuking dumb. people in their early 20's just want to ****, drink, party, and live picket fence life styles. thats not me at all, and i dont like to do any of those things. and the things i DO like, such as fighting sports, making money, and overall living your life in the most unorthodox way (since we only live once) are basically things that NOBODY agrees with. so basically im stuck in a time of my life where i dont like 99% of people (for being dumb, gullible, sheep), and they dont like me (for NOT being one of them, a.k.a a dumb gullible sheep)
    the point is i dont get along with people, and they dont get along with me. we dont have very much in common. i dont want a girlfriend either because aside from the regular things we wouldnt agree on, i would also have to deal with relationship drama, so fuk all that.

i had so many friends in high school/my late teen years back when that kind of carefree lifestyle was acceptable. but since then, i cut them all off as i got older. the reason is because it was cool to party and drink and go out to places when YOU'RE YOUNG, but im fuking 20 years old, now its time to make money and move onto the next stage of my life. i even felt this way when i was 17, which is why my friends and I drifted apart. they still wanted to do, and STILL DO do that **** all the time. they are all sheep who are destined to live the picket fence life style and are CONTENT WITH IT. so they wont understand a free spirit like me who wants the finer things in life. (and lets face it, you cant get the finer things in life by getting a college degree and doing the 9-5 life...atleast not until youre in your 40's)
    most people would think im crazy/a loser...but thats exactly my point. thats societies perception of people like me. but i think the general public is the one who is crazy for pouring alcohol into their bodies on a daily basis, dancing like retards at clubs, watching shows like american idol and jersey shore and being forced to wake up at times they would rather be sleeping, to go into some office and take orders from a man in a tie. im not the crazy one.

this has caused me to be very fuking lonely...ill give you my life in a nutshell. i basically go to bed whenever i feel like it, wake up whenever i feel like it. i dont work. and i dont go to school. i have an online business that i just started. as for leisure, it consists of this: staying in my room and playing left 4 dead, going jogging, spending 6-7 hours at the computer, and going to the gym. ..throw in a little eating, a little ****ting, and A LOT of masturbating, and you have a me in a nutshell. i have a handful of people i converse with on a daily basis ( but we dont talk about anything important) and thats it. i dont go out to parties, clubs, bars, and i have no friends to hang out with. all because i made myself this way.

i want to be happy, but i dont know where the fuk to find people who are similar to me and share my kind of likes/dislikes. i thought money would make me happy since i would be able to say "fuk the world" as i speed off in my sports car. but since its starting to become more and more of a reality that i actually will get money in the near future, its also becoming more apparent that im going to be a lonely unhappy person with my money - and what the fuks the point of that? i thought it would make me happy but if you dont have anyone to share it with, then its fukin useless
    basically i need help. i need friends who are like me. i dont know where the fuk to get them though...i just want to live my life like i did when i was 17...best times of my life
    My prescription for anxiety RELIEF
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156287103&pagenumber=

Lift moderately, not too much or else you'll fear your own strength

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MotherOfGod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MotherOfGod's BodySpace
    ^^ I see what you did there.
    I'm your bro, bro

Stats: 5'9", 158 lbs
    csc191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csc191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csc191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csc191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csc191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csc191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csc191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csc191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csc191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csc191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csc191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit csc191's BodySpace
    Man i feel the same way, its kind of a weird situation, just trying to find new people to hang out with. Maybe i should just pull a Henry David Thoreau and go live in the woods by my self. Then i could make friends with bears, and we can eat honey and maul park rangers. That would be the life, cause bears are cool as fuk.

thiocfaidh mo lá BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 165 lbs
    BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD's BodySpace

read most of it, got bored towards the end

i don't smoke or go to clubs. i drink socially but not to get drunk and not that often.

i have friends from lots of different places and social circles who i see regularly, plus a couple of very tight bff's (lulz)

i don't spend my life sitting in my room masturbating. i don't see why you think that this is the only option for somebody who doesn't like binge drinking
    Current goal: 3 miles in 18.30

Stats: 5'11", 186 lbs
    Chezdon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chezdon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chezdon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chezdon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chezdon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chezdon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chezdon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chezdon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chezdon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chezdon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chezdon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Chezdon's BodySpace
    I'm lucky to have a circle of friends with diverse tastes. Some watch shít like X Factor and Jersey Shore and programs like that, but some don't, so whatever the topic of conversation is there'll be someone I can talk to about something else if I feel what the others are talking about is ****e. If that made any sense.

I agree about society being sheepish, but then a lot of them are probably happy. So they must be doing something right.

Stats: 5'11", 161 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2063
    Rattus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rattus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rattus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rattus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rattus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rattus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rattus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rattus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rattus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rattus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rattus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Rattus's BodySpace
    Dear Diary

Today I made a phaggy thread

Love OP
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►

Eleshirt Crew Member#350

Exdee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Exdee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Exdee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Exdee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Exdee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Exdee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Exdee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Exdee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Exdee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Exdee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Exdee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Exdee's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by kgzk111 View Post
    You sir are a stupid dumb**** who doesn't deserve a dick. Unless you are a girl then you don't deserve your pussy. Please go replace your pancreas with a bowling ball and skydive into into man-eating animal infested waters wherein you survive without a dick, without a sphincter, without an ear, or even your nutsack. Or better yet, thread a needle with a string, then dip it in saltwater and jam it through your testicles, then put the same exact string in both of your eyeballs where it will mold and cause you to go blind. So then you will need a seeing eye dog named Butch who will chew on your infected nutsack every day for the rest of your life. When you get him to lick the peanut butter off, he'll somehow manage to choke on your tiny little shaft. Then he will die causing you to cry out of your blind eyes and you will be left helpless crying for your dead testy chewing dog in the street while you are mowed down by a guy in a powder blue Prius and live in pain for exactly 666 minutes before you die finally exiling you to hell. THEN (no i am NOT done) Satan's minions will chew out your kidneys and stuff them in your ass that doesn't have a sphincter then when you talk you will sound like Al Quaeda and be pelted with rocks everywhere you go until you are hated enough to be let into the tenth chamber of hell where your immortal soul will burn for tens of hundreds of thousands of centuries without any **** breaks until you ****ing explode and guts go everywhere and your wife (who is not missing you at all cause she's ****ing your cousin Steve) gets hit with your gay ass bowling ball pancreas and she dies and also goes to Hell to be raped by lava demons, where she'll get her **** burned off for eternity, but your soul goes to Super Hell where they convert you to a cat ****ing atheist with no liver and then they will torture you with your dead dog butch's soul and he will chew the remaining pieces of your infected nutsack off until he is forced to chew off your entire dick and shove it down your throat. You'll choke, die, and got to Extreme Hell and have your dick replaced with Hitler's dick and then they send you back up to Earth where you find a sign sticking out of your head that says 'I have Hitler's nuts!' And then when Jews read it they will get their dogs to chew out your new balls and rip off your face and then you die and go to Butch Hell and 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 Butch clones chew your balls for ever and ever and ever! Eventually one of the clones will eat your last bit of nutsack off and you will be crying from so much pain that they kick you out of Butch hell and send you back to Earth where you are forced live in an apartment with over 9,000 gay people in New Jersey until Richard Simmons breaks in your house through your toilet and forces you to do hours and hours of dancing to the oldies. And just when you think it's all over, Carrot Top comes over to do some prop comedy for you. Then, after breaking your leg, a giant koala bear breaks in through your window and chews the other off. Then you, laying there, legless Pedobear breaks in through your shower and pokes a hole in your cheek which he sticks his wang in until there's a huge meteor shower which rips through your body, and leaves you alive to feel nothing but pain and suffering. All other human beings are dead but yourself, and you can't move. Your only food comes from the occasional cockroach that climbs in through a hole in your cheek (that Pedobear made from poking you so much) and walks down close enough to your throat so you can swallow and the cum you got from Pedobear raping you. Then 30 years later, bunch of ass robot-pirate-bears come for you and start poking even more holes in your body 'till you bleed to death and go back to Butch hell where you belong. Then when the Butch clones want nothing to do with you (because one of them ate your testicles off) please skin yourself with a rusty pizza cutter then pour chew tobacco and alcohol all over yourself, shove a rake up your butt and make yourself an anus just to pull it back out and tie it around a stalagmite in which you hang yourself on, then hollow out the inside of your dick and wrap the outer skin around your lips the piss and cum stream going into your mouth, stick needles in your eyeballs and **** up your nose then stick a dagger into both your eardrums and scalp yourself, put a nail on your skull then hit it with a hammer multiple times then tear your jaw off its hinge and nail it to your chin, stretch your uvula out of your mouth then wrap it around your face, cut your face down to the bone and snap both your elbows and knees rib your feet and hand off and stab all the bone ends into your lungs, then cut open your stomach and expose all your organs, grabbing your intestine and making it into a noose, then rub honey all over yourself and watch as hellbugs and hellcrabs and small hellanimals crawl all over you and start to eat you alive for days as you lay in your own stinking pile of **** piss and sperm going into your mouth as hellrats and hellbugs and hellwasps nest living inside your organs and then splash stomach acid all over your face and chew on your own muscles and organs and tongue to prevent starvation and hellanimals crawl through your neck you choke on a hellporcupine and get spikes sticking through your jugulars and throat, then disconnect all your veins and arteries and stick the ends in your nose as blood comes shooting up your nose and filling your skull and shooting out through the small holes in your eyes caused by the needles then after months drown in your own ****. Eventually you'll wake up still with the **** on your face, surprised to see that you have all your body parts and get raped by Michael Jackson who died from looking at your face. then he cums on your bowling ball pancreas untill EVERY Butch clone comes and chews his nuts off and then the Butch clones cum on your pancreas and your face explodes. You come back as a 13 year old sexy Jewish girl in 1945, where you are in a concentration camp and you get gang raped by 666 Nazis and even Hitler himself gets so turned on by your sexiness that he ties you to the ground and smacks your face with his dick, trying to force you to give him a blowjob until he crushes your head and your brains come out and it dries to the ground so you are stuck there being cock slapped by Hitler, Michael Jackson, and your cousin Steve (who turned out to be weaselfan) until he dies and leaves you there until you die and go to hell, Satan rapes your family who is also dead. Then you try to save them and get hit by a warthog and Master Chief rapes you 7 times until his shield goes down and then he gets killed by the Arbiter who also rapes you until you have six new **** holes. You'll then lose all your precious body fluids through your new **** holes and you ****ing evaporate. You wake up in your room, still a sexy Jewish chick, but now you're lesbian and you have a penis and you got Hitler's nuts back. You don't want to be a shemale so you go in your garage and force your dick into a toaster but you just crush and toast your nuts, you are too much of a pussy to finish the job. Your junk now dangle by a small piece of skin which you tear off to use to choke your mom who accidentally eats them and dies and you **** her corpse until her rotten **** infuses with your small pecker and you're stuck ****ing her until you die and go to Incest is Best Hell still ****ing your mom to be raped in the ass by Satan himself who will eventually get his dick infused with your butthole so you'll be walking around with your mom and Satan ****ing you until their members rot off. You pump your mom's corpse's stomach and get your nuts and glue them back on and after escaping the seven layers of hell where you were forced to stick your head up a million goatses, you finally make it back to Earth where you wind up somewhere in Nevada and you accidentally digest a cactus from your rectum and then when you ask an albino for directions to the nearest hospital, he ends up being Pedobear in disguise who rapes you in your ass that is filled with cactus quills and he impales his dick and it gets stuck in there. He tries to squirm it out but it gets ripped off and he dies and goes to some dimension inhabited by horny naked girls. Lucky him. A few weeks later you befriend a black furry, emo, stoner chick and one day you get really high and **** her. She leans over and notices your testicles are crushed and toasted and she leaves you and becomes satanic so she can go to hell and have a several way with your old girlfriend, some lava demons and now a gigantic foot. You get depressed and cut your dick off and bleed to death where you go to hell to see the hot sex both of your girlfriends are (no longer) forced to have with lava demons and the foot. This causes them pleasure but you can't get a boner or whack off because you cut off your dick, dumbass. While you are watching the three get it on in a semen covered gory, footy, orgasm, Hitler comes over, stares deeply at you then whispers in your ear "I want my nuts back" and he grabs your... I mean Hitler's nuts and pulls them until he accidentally pops one of them and his hand gets covered in his own sperm which turns him gay and he starts ****ing you in the ******* but his shaft gets stuck in your butthole with Pedobear's dick and you take a very hard **** and you **** out both of their dicks fall out and you have watch Hitler eat the ****ty, dicky concoction (see what I did there?) and puke them back up until your dick grows back. When it finally does, you develop a lava demon on black emo on feet on your first girlfriend fetish and you get the bad urge to jump in but you can't because you're in hell and all you can do is watch. You can't even whack off to it either or your dick would fall off and you'd have to watch Hitler eat it and puke it until it grows back.
    Cliffs:

“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it ... he who doesn't ... pays it.”

-Albert Einstein

(-‾(-‾(-‾(-‾-)‾-)‾-)‾-) theheffnerr's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs
    theheffnerr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theheffnerr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theheffnerr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theheffnerr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theheffnerr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theheffnerr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theheffnerr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theheffnerr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theheffnerr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theheffnerr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theheffnerr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit theheffnerr's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Exdee View Post
    Cliffs:

Good cliff(s).

Stats: 5'9", 179 lbs
    Inb4Azn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inb4Azn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inb4Azn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inb4Azn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inb4Azn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inb4Azn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inb4Azn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inb4Azn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inb4Azn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inb4Azn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inb4Azn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Inb4Azn's BodySpace
    i just want to live my life like i did when i was 17...best times of my life

You pretty much answer'ed it yourself brah, do what you did when you were 17 rather than what you are doing now

Stats: 5'6", 135 lbs
    markyshoobz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) markyshoobz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) markyshoobz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) markyshoobz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) markyshoobz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) markyshoobz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) markyshoobz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) markyshoobz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) markyshoobz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) markyshoobz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) markyshoobz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit markyshoobz's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by kgzk111 View Post
    You sir are a stupid dumb**** who doesn't deserve a dick. Unless you are a girl then you don't deserve your pussy. Please go replace your pancreas with a bowling ball and skydive into into man-eating animal infested waters wherein you survive without a dick, without a sphincter, without an ear, or even your nutsack. Or better yet, thread a needle with a string, then dip it in saltwater and jam it through your testicles, then put the same exact string in both of your eyeballs where it will mold and cause you to go blind. So then you will need a seeing eye dog named Butch who will chew on your infected nutsack every day for the rest of your life. When you get him to lick the peanut butter off, he'll somehow manage to choke on your tiny little shaft. Then he will die causing you to cry out of your blind eyes and you will be left helpless crying for your dead testy chewing dog in the street while you are mowed down by a guy in a powder blue Prius and live in pain for exactly 666 minutes before you die finally exiling you to hell. THEN (no i am NOT done) Satan's minions will chew out your kidneys and stuff them in your ass that doesn't have a sphincter then when you talk you will sound like Al Quaeda and be pelted with rocks everywhere you go until you are hated enough to be let into the tenth chamber of hell where your immortal soul will burn for tens of hundreds of thousands of centuries without any **** breaks until you ****ing explode and guts go everywhere and your wife (who is not missing you at all cause she's ****ing your cousin Steve) gets hit with your gay ass bowling ball pancreas and she dies and also goes to Hell to be raped by lava demons, where she'll get her **** burned off for eternity, but your soul goes to Super Hell where they convert you to a cat ****ing atheist with no liver and then they will torture you with your dead dog butch's soul and he will chew the remaining pieces of your infected nutsack off until he is forced to chew off your entire dick.
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►

i rape your back

Brand new seats brand new smell, put out the roach light a brand new L

is here to fuk sh!t up! steeperdolphin's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 37402
    steeperdolphin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) steeperdolphin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) steeperdolphin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) steeperdolphin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) steeperdolphin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) steeperdolphin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) steeperdolphin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) steeperdolphin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) steeperdolphin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) steeperdolphin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) steeperdolphin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit steeperdolphin's BodySpace
    The best things in life are free.

Stats: 6'3", 215 lbs
    kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kgzk111 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kgzk111's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by markyshoobz View Post
    You sir are a stupid dumb**** who doesn't deserve a dick. Unless you are a girl then you don't deserve your pussy. Please go replace your pancreas with a bowling ball and skydive into into man-eating animal infested waters wherein you survive without a dick, without a sphincter, without an ear, or even your nutsack. Or better yet, thread a needle with a string, then dip it in saltwater and jam it through your testicles, then put the same exact string in both of your eyeballs where it will mold and cause you to go blind. So then you will need a seeing eye dog named Butch who will chew on your infected nutsack every day for the rest of your life. When you get him to lick the peanut butter off, he'll somehow manage to choke on your tiny little shaft. Then he will die causing you to cry out of your blind eyes and you will be left helpless crying for your dead testy chewing dog in the street while you are mowed down by a guy in a powder blue Prius and live in pain for exactly 666 minutes before you die finally exiling you to hell. THEN (no i am NOT done) Satan's minions will chew out your kidneys and stuff them in your ass that doesn't have a sphincter then when you talk you will sound like Al Quaeda and be pelted with rocks everywhere you go until you are hated enough to be let into the tenth chamber of hell where your immortal soul will burn for tens of hundreds of thousands of centuries without any **** breaks until you ****ing explode and guts go everywhere and your wife (who is not missing you at all cause she's ****ing your cousin Steve) gets hit with your gay ass bowling ball pancreas and she dies and also goes to Hell to be raped by lava demons, where she'll get her **** burned off for eternity, but your soul goes to Super Hell where they convert you to a cat ****ing atheist with no liver and then they will torture you with your dead dog butch's soul and he will chew the remaining pieces of your infected nutsack off until he is forced to chew off your entire dick.
    The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well? it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a ...bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective? Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us normal people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are challenged persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been 'right'. Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you, especially in your pursuit of fictitious girls that you like to post here.
    ♪ ♭ ♩ ♪ ♬ ♫ d(^_^)b ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Stats: 6'0", 187 lbs
    high8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) high8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) high8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) high8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) high8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) high8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) high8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) high8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) high8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) high8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) high8 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit high8's BodySpace
    You sound like a fuking prick, no wonder people don't get along with you. "im 20 I need to start making money" lulz dude. You have the rest of your life to accumulate your materialistic "finer things in life". Enjoy being young while you can.

sakaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sakaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sakaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sakaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sakaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sakaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sakaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sakaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sakaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sakaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sakaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sakaz's BodySpace