Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    zackattack2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    people are saying eating is very important, which it is for sure, but you gotta diet, not in the traditional sense of half starving yourself, but basically just eating good foods, NO junk food, LOTS of home cooked meats, potatoes, fish, oatmeal, etc... basicaly foods high in protein, simple carbs, fat(once again, fat from healthy food, not fat from a BK burger) and then of course supplements and your protein shakes, as a general rule of thumb you want 1 gram of protein for every pound you weigh and .5 of a gram of fat for every pound you weigh.

And also you should be eating every 2-3 hours roughly, not huge meals but enough to feel full and satisfied. Im definitely not a certified trainer or anything but this is what i have been told by the trainer ive worked with as well as the research ive done....LOTS of good info here on BB.com

monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zackattack2010 View Post
    people are saying eating is very important, which it is for sure, but you gotta diet, not in the traditional sense of half starving yourself, but basically just eating good foods, NO junk food, LOTS of home cooked meats, potatoes, fish, oatmeal, etc... basicaly foods high in protein, simple carbs, fat(once again, fat from healthy food, not fat from a BK burger) and then of course supplements and your protein shakes, as a general rule of thumb you want 1 gram of protein for every pound you weigh and .5 of a gram of fat for every pound you weigh.

And also you should be eating every 2-3 hours roughly, not huge meals but enough to feel full and satisfied. Im definitely not a certified trainer or anything but this is what i have been told by the trainer ive worked with as well as the research ive done....LOTS of good info here on BB.com
    meal timing doesn't mean sh!t, it's all about calories in calories out.

Originally Posted by monkeyfrogO.O View Post
    meal timing doesn't mean sh!t, it's all about calories in calories out.
    im gonna have to say your wrong on that...its best to divide up what you should be taking in evenly over the day, now of course it would be really hard to do that but that is just whats ideal, but nevertheless you should be eating meals at roughly regular intervals just so your body constantly has food to digest and nutrients to bring in, so that way at any point your body doesnt go aebolic(spelling) and start using your hard earned muscle to fuel its self

monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the 6-7 meals a day myth was debunked a while ago, just ask the nutrition forum/alan aragorn/layne norton

minimoya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another problem is like if i bend backward (while sitting in a chair), u could see my ribs. I dont want that visible. How could i reduce that. And i calculated that i have -46.79% of body fat. And my belly (i hate to use that) hangs out quite often, opposite of my weight.

Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if it helps your confidence i was 5'8" 100lbs when I was 15 years old.

shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im gonna have to say your wrong on that...its best to divide up what you should be taking in evenly over the day, now of course it would be really hard to do that but that is just whats ideal, but nevertheless you should be eating meals at roughly regular intervals just so your body constantly has food to digest and nutrients to bring in, so that way at any point your body doesnt go aebolic(spelling) and start using your hard earned muscle to fuel its self
    the kid is 13 i dont think he has to worry about timing... puberty needs all the food it can get regardless of time.
    You have 3 choices in life: be good, get good, or give up. -House

LightWeight94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by minimoya View Post
    Another problem is like if i bend backward (while sitting in a chair), u could see my ribs. I dont want that visible. How could i reduce that. And i calculated that i have -46.79% of body fat. And my belly (i hate to use that) hangs out quite often, opposite of my weight.
    Uhm...i think theres a slight error with your calculation unless you were somehow able to achieve negative body fat. Use calipars

AStylez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey!!! I am 13 years old and I weigh about 113 lbs as of October 15th. I am also 5' 6". Ppl at my school (even my older bro) called me frail or "skin and bones" and Weak. But I wanna turn around. I want at least some strength and to look pike I have actual shoulders. Plus my stomach kinda hangs out...... I want some muscle but I'm not asking to be super buff. I want my dad to look at me and think that he has another strong son. And I wanna lift something by the end of the school year. Plus I wanna look strong for when I finally ask a girl out or to dance. Thanks!!!
    Wish I started this young! Do it , Thats what motivated me! Just stick with it .... EAT EAT EAT LIFTTT

PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PM12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I hope you mean complex carbs...

WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000)
    starting strength, NOOOOWWWW oh and start really light, learn the lifts.
    I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you sed i couldent.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

i rep uk brah's on site.

most olympic lifters start weight training at around 10 years old, OP can start using weights now if he wanted

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just start eating EVERYTHING in sight.

BY everything, I mean everything. If you feel full, eat more. You should feel stuffed 24/7. You clearly don't have a problem with putting on fat, so this shouldn't be an issue. If you start to notice fat gain, simply trim back and start eating a little cleaner and a little less. Following a diet at your stage in lifting is really pointless. Eat and eat, and adjust due to your results. GL
    #TeamMeatball

Originally Posted by PM12345 View Post
    I hope you mean complex carbs...
    Yeah of course, that's why I specified healthy foods, steak, potatoes, etc...not carbs from junk food.

Edit: I realized I said simple carbs in my original post, yeah it was a typo, I meant complex carbs, my bad

Originally Posted by cuttin.bruh View Post
    Just start eating EVERYTHING in sight.

BY everything, I mean everything. If you feel full, eat more. You should feel stuffed 24/7. You clearly don't have a problem with putting on fat, so this shouldn't be an issue. If you start to notice fat gain, simply trim back and start eating a little cleaner and a little less. Following a diet at your stage in lifting is really pointless. Eat and eat, and adjust due to your results. GL
    THIS, don't forget to hit the weights either

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by monkeyfrogO.O View Post
    THIS, don't forget to hit the weights either
    /thread ^^
    #TeamMeatball

SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    at 13 i was playing sports everyday well into 14s havnt started lifting until last year almost 10 months ago. I was 118lbs at 5'3 . I think you can build some mass remember its a marathon not a race. Dont get cocky with yourself always keep your principals. i suggest you look around here to get an idea.

Originally Posted by LightWeight94 View Post
    Uhm...i think theres a slight error with your calculation unless you were somehow able to achieve negative body fat. Use calipars
    Probably. Ha. But thats what the calculator came out to

karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ah, the days when I was 13, that was when I started. You need to lift heavy (don't lift with your ego, your dick, or let a spotter lift it for you), eat allot of meat, and milk, and rice etc.

I recommend that you start out powerlifting, not bodybuilding.

Try out 4 days a week at first, I recommend Sun/Tue/Wed/Fri

Day 1: Legs
    Squats (to parallel): 6 sets, 8-10 reps
    Leg Press: 5 sets, 8-10
    Leg Extensions: 4 sets, 8-10
    Leg Curls: 4 sets, 8-10
    Crunches (with weight if you can): 3x15

Day 2: Chest/Tris
    Flat Bench (touch your chest): 6 sets, 8-10
    Incline: 5x8-10
    Flies: 4x8-10
    Close Bench: 3x8-10
    Pushdowns: 3x8-10

Day 3: Back/Bis
    Deadlift (proper form or you WILL regret it): 6 sets, 8-10
    Bentover row (same grip you use on bench): 4x8-10
    Underhand Bentover Row: 4x8-10
    Straight Bar Curls: 3x8-10
    Reverse Curl: 3x8-10
    Preacher Curl: 3x8-10

Day 4: Shoulders
    Overhead Press (if you go behind your neck, I will find you, and break it): 3x8-10
    Front Raise: 3x8-10
    Upright Row: 3x8-10
    Side Raises: 3x8-10
    Rear Delt Row: 3x8-10
    Reverse Fly: 3x8-10

Look at proper form on the site.
    You can hit me up at karite36@gmail.com

This should go on for at least 8-12 weeks before going to lower reps (2-6)
    You'll be fine, I started out close to this.
    Last edited by karite36; 12-04-2010 at 08:35 AM.
    https://youtu.be/LmKNhkccxtc

I sell coaching for powerlifting brahs. PM me.

karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well i tried seeing if i could join a gym (sorry it took me so long) and i apparently too young. So is there a way to work out or gain strength at home, without spending too much dough $?
    FIND ANOTHER GYM
    Not all gyms have the same age restriction, it's all about who they took insurance out for!

Originally Posted by whappend12 View Post
    when ur balls drop, u start looking at girls butts, your voice cracks, you become mature, and you grow hair you are in puberty THAT IS WHEN YOU SHOULD LIFT
    in the mean time, EAT and do Body resistance exercises like Push ups and/ Wrestling exercises and drills will make you VERY TONED and Strong! google for them
    You are a dimwit, did you know that? Don't use that age restriction, stunted growth crap. Have you any research from reliable medical journals? I DO. You know what it says?
    The myth of stunted growth came from a Japanese study on child laborers, who were abnormally short, they assumed from lifting heavy weights, but it was the fact that they were also malnourished! A majority of studies say 8-10 years, the perfect time for gains is 12-18 (majority of puberty).

I may have mentioned earlier that my stomach hangs out and it IS noticible to people around me. How do I reduce that?

geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50) geanes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're bigger than me, be happy about that.

I may have mentioned earlier that my stomach hangs out and it IS noticible to people around me. How do I reduce that?
    Cardio and clean foods. You could wear under armor If it's making you that uncomfortable.

So how often would I have to do this? For reducing the stomach thing, and (someone, I forget who told me that) for building muscle because I cannot acces a gym? (for pushups/situps for muscle building)?

Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by .Excalibur View Post
    to get bigger: eat lots.
    ahem...........

and WORK OUT