mr3000gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr3000gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr3000gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr3000gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr3000gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr3000gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr3000gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr3000gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr3000gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr3000gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr3000gt is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ladies + Confidence

So I am not going to lie, two of the main reasons I am trying really hard to completely transform my body are to take my confidence to the next level and to improve my success with the ladies.

So my question is for the guys that have really changed their physiques: How much does it help with the confidence / ego and how much does is help with the ladies?

All modesty aside....I need the motivation! lol

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Maybe if you were fat and you're cutting down it will help but going from skinny to jacked really doesn't change anything. You will pretty much still be you. And in this ****ed up society girls prefer skinny guys over jacked guys anyway, so having big muscles will only get you more attention from men. SRS.

CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    since i started training ive put on almost 100 pounds to my frame and im more self conscious then ever. when you spend hours and hours every week trying to perfect ur body in the gym, then your constantly watching what u eat or eating as much as u can to gain weight. All so u look a certain way in ur mind that will never match what u see ion the mirror. sry that probly didnt help anything lol....
    "YEA BUDDEY!!!!"

Bench: 375
    Squat: 515
    Deadlift: 545

1400lbs Club BABEHH!!

snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I went from being super skinny to becoming more uhh... "jacked"? I dunno exactly how I would describe myself. Not super buff, but a lot of lean meat on me. Anyway, I would say it helped tons with my confidence. But I also made some other life changes the same time I started working out, so that helped too. Got a new haircut (use to have one of those long-hair skater haircuts) started paying a bit more attention to to clothes I wear, you know simple stuff. Then of course I just look better because my clothes fit me so much better. Basically I always struggled getting that "first look" from a girl, or breaking the ice I suppose. Body building to me has helped me with that. It gets you those initial looks and prioritizes you in front of other guys for girls. I hope that helps.
    pwnt.

Registered User wanttogetbig123's Avatar
    wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wanttogetbig123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i dont see the problem. talk to a girl and if you've got chemistry things can happen over time, don't try hard or you'll ruin it and come across a dick head. if you don't have chemistry she can be a friend so continue to talk to her as a friend. having girls as friends leads to meeting more girls which havethe potential to like you.

CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    Maybe if you were fat and you're cutting down it will help but going from skinny to jacked really doesn't change anything. You will pretty much still be you. And in this ****ed up society girls prefer skinny guys over jacked guys anyway, so having big muscles will only get you more attention from men. SRS.

couldnt agree more, i get more looks from guys in a bar then girls lol. thankfully not in a sexual way but its almost predictable. my friends laugh cuz its almost predictable that a guy will approach me way more often than a girl will.
    "YEA BUDDEY!!!!"

Bench: 375
    Squat: 515
    Deadlift: 545

1400lbs Club BABEHH!!

ruaraifarquhar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruaraifarquhar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruaraifarquhar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruaraifarquhar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruaraifarquhar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruaraifarquhar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruaraifarquhar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruaraifarquhar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruaraifarquhar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruaraifarquhar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruaraifarquhar will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This is so true, when i go out i get just get guys apologizing when they bump into me and guys looking at me, not really girls, but hey i guess its still pretty good for your confidence when you know people fear you haha
    Check my bodyspace for more info on me, if you want to get in contact add me as a friend!
    Life's too short to be small.

Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adimi24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hasn't changed sh*t for me
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆ McGill brahs pm me

CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    added almost 50lbs to my frame, and i think im the sh!t. I had no confidence at all before.

js

lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmaonade123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

False. Girls at my school are always talking about guys with muscles.

Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000) Brent.D is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ********123 View Post
    False. Girls at my school are always talking about guys with muscles.
    You're 16 so high school girls are talking about boys with Ethiopian abs. Myspace ripped ****s.

dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if u go for girls who like muscles, what if someone with alot bigger frame than you comes along

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Brent.D View Post
    You're 16 so high school girls are talking about boys with Ethiopian abs. Myspace ripped ****s.
    This. Show them Brad Pitt from fight club and then show them someone with real muscles like Lorenzo or Charley and they will say Lorenzo and Charley is gross.

Maybe Brad Pitt is a bad example, but what I mean is THAT'S what they think big muscles are, not actually big muscles like a lot of the guys here.

saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saharaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

This is SO TRUE.

bombaclat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bombaclat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bombaclat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bombaclat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bombaclat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bombaclat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bombaclat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bombaclat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bombaclat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bombaclat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bombaclat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bulk up all you want, boost up your confidence but if you got a small wang then just kill yourself.

PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLoGik is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used to be real chubby and when I finally lost all the weight my confidence went from like 2/10 to 20/10 lol.
    I rep back+