vap4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vap4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vap4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vap4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vap4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vap4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vap4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vap4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vap4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vap4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vap4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Psyllium Husks Questions

Suffering from constipation again and one my mates who also suffers from regular bouts of constipation recommended that I try some Psyllium Husks as its really helped him to regulate his bowel movements. I was told to take mix it in water before going to bed. While I have decided to take psyllium husks, I wanted to know what time of the day would it be best to consume Psyllium Husk? Before bed or first thing in the morning with my bowl of Oatmeal. I dont want to overdose on fiber and have all the fiber stuck in my gut either. I m soo confused.

Also after doing a bit of research on the forum, I found some conflicting advice on how to consume it. Some say it is best consumed on an empty stomach or also can be consumed during a meal but not before or after a meal. I m really confused and do not want any more constipation/gut problems.

Also I do suffer from IBS like syntoms so I wanted to Psyllium to regulat my bowel movements as I am about to increase the protein content in my diet and decrease the amount of cars I consume,hence decreasing my fiber intake so is it ok to consume psyllium husk on a regular basis?

Thank you

iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are over-thinking it. Whether you take it in the morning or evening, with food or without food, I doubt you will discern any noticeable difference. I have been taking it regularly for several years now with no complaints. The main thing with any type of fiber is that you have adequate water intake to get the best results.

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vap4 View Post
    Suffering from constipation again and one my mates who also suffers from regular bouts of constipation recommended that I try some Psyllium Husks as its really helped him to regulate his bowel movements. I was told to take mix it in water before going to bed. While I have decided to take psyllium husks, I wanted to know what time of the day would it be best to consume Psyllium Husk? Before bed or first thing in the morning with my bowl of Oatmeal. I dont want to overdose on fiber and have all the fiber stuck in my gut either. I m soo confused.

Also after doing a bit of research on the forum, I found some conflicting advice on how to consume it. Some say it is best consumed on an empty stomach or also can be consumed during a meal but not before or after a meal. I m really confused and do not want any more constipation/gut problems.

Also I do suffer from IBS like syntoms so I wanted to Psyllium to regulat my bowel movements as I am about to increase the protein content in my diet and decrease the amount of cars I consume,hence decreasing my fiber intake so is it ok to consume psyllium husk on a regular basis?

Thank you
    Start by taking 8-10 grams at night with a good probiotic.

Don't over use it or it will cause constipation so start with a low amount of husks and slowly increase by 5 grams and I would not exceed 20grams at once.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Take it on a empty stomach at night. I use 20 grams every night. Like above poster said, start at 5 and gradually build it up.

Taking with food my interfere with digestion, and taking it early in the day may effect your activites. If you take it early in the day I would dose it lower.

Just mix it in water fast, and drink it fast before its too thick.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife