Thread: CPR Cert

HuskerGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuskerGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuskerGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuskerGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuskerGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuskerGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuskerGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuskerGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuskerGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuskerGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HuskerGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation CPR Cert

Hey guys I have a quick question that i need help with. I'm getting ready to take the NASM CPT test here in the next few months. I used to be certified in CPR back in high school but i dont have my card and im sure its expired anyways. The problem is that i cant find a place to do it. Iv Checked Red Cross and the closest place is 2 hours away (i live in a small town). Also they charge $120.00. Iv googled it and there are these sites that say they can get you certified online for 20 bucks? So i guess what im asking is what is the best way to go about this? I dont wanna spend 100 bucks on gas and then 120 on the class but i dont wanna go cheap and have it end up not being valid or something? Thanks for ur help!!!

SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HuskerGuy View Post
    Hey guys I have a quick question that i need help with. I'm getting ready to take the NASM CPT test here in the next few months. I used to be certified in CPR back in high school but i dont have my card and im sure its expired anyways. The problem is that i cant find a place to do it. Iv Checked Red Cross and the closest place is 2 hours away (i live in a small town). Also they charge $120.00. Iv googled it and there are these sites that say they can get you certified online for 20 bucks? So i guess what im asking is what is the best way to go about this? I dont wanna spend 100 bucks on gas and then 120 on the class but i dont wanna go cheap and have it end up not being valid or something? Thanks for ur help!!!
    There have been posts like this in the past. Basically, I don't think any legitimate fitness certification will let you get by with an online CPR certification. You might really need the skills to save a life some day. I know that spending $220 on it can be rough, but I wouldn't cut corners.

I would check:
    - YMCA or other similar organizations
    - Local tech schools and colleges
    - Hospitals

The classes are not always well advertised on the Red Cross and AHA website.

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Youll need that before you take the NASM test. did you search AmericanHeart.org? you can search by zip code to see where the test is. Also call local YMCAs hospitals and fire stations to see if they offer it. I think if you did that youll find a place close to you

joe
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com