Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I-GH-1. anyone tried.

how did you like your results?

chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
    how did you like your results?
    You gotta use it for 8 weeks to really get the full benefits. That to me was when it really kicked in. Right off the bat, sleep improved, fat loss with increase in cals, weights started feeling lighter. After several weeks of being on it began to shine. It was like a light switch. Faster recovery, mood elevation, skin tearing pumps, crazy ass dreams. Just about all the benefits you'd see from GH.

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I didn't know this had pure L-Dopa (crosses the blood-brain-barrier unlike dopamine),.... looks interesting.

We also included a generous dose of Ornithine AKG and PURE L-Dopa (an LG Sciences first). Unlike the standard 15% L-Dopa, we used a 95% standardized extract. L-Dopa is a GH releaser that promotes production when combined with the other ingredients
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/legal/igh.html
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chaostheroy View Post
    You gotta use it for 8 weeks to really get the full benefits. That to me was when it really kicked in. Right off the bat, sleep improved, fat loss with increase in cals, weights started feeling lighter. After several weeks of being on it began to shine. It was like a light switch. Faster recovery, mood elevation, skin tearing pumps, crazy ass dreams. Just about all the benefits you'd see from GH.
    This sums up it all up right here.

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have you tried stacking it with GHenerate? Talk about maniac dreams!
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

Howiemallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Howiemallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Howiemallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Howiemallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Howiemallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have tried both igh1 and generate and I prefer igh1. They both produced similar results but I enjoyed igh1 more.

My experiences with each -

Igh1:

- sex drive was freakishly high
    - food pump from it that lasted all day long.
    - better mood
    - focused on daily activities as well as in the gym
    - endurance and muscular development

Generate:

- sex drive had a slight increase but not as high as igh1
    - I got a similar food pump here as well
    - aggressive attitude but nothing unmanageable
    - fat loss
    - dreams were intense and crazy. It took some getting used to

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Howiemallard View Post
    I have tried both igh1 and generate and I prefer igh1. They both produced similar results but I enjoyed igh1 more.

My experiences with each -

Igh1:

- sex drive was freakishly high
    - food pump from it that lasted all day long.
    - better mood
    - focused on daily activities as well as in the gym
    - endurance and muscular development

Generate:

- sex drive had a slight increase but not as high as igh1
    - I got a similar food pump here as well
    - aggressive attitude but nothing unmanageable
    - fat loss
    - dreams were intense and crazy. It took some getting used to
    Sums it up pretty well... Im not sure if its still available but there was a Generate/IGH1 stack available before and you would low dose the IGH1 and it was pretty crazy. Thats actually what the studies were done with, too.

32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The reason lg recommends stacking igh1 and ghenerate it's because ghenerate doesn't have L-dopa in it. I've only used ghenerate and I love it but anybody I talk to says igh1 it's a lot better. So if it's better than ghenerate then it got to be fan-****ing-tastic!

Howiemallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Howiemallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Howiemallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Howiemallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Howiemallard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ZB126 View Post
    Sums it up pretty well... Im not sure if its still available but there was a Generate/IGH1 stack available before and you would low dose the IGH1 and it was pretty crazy. Thats actually what the studies were done with, too.
    Studies on generate and igh1?

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just started i-gh-1, adding it to Ghenerate. So far so good. Doing 1 cap twice a day.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

quarterbackNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quarterbackNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quarterbackNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quarterbackNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quarterbackNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quarterbackNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quarterbackNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quarterbackNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quarterbackNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quarterbackNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quarterbackNJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think this is what he is referring to http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=ghenerate

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah, LG piloted a first run a while back and IIRC is working to expand and run the study with more participants, etc. As with the individual bloodworks coming out for test boosters and AI's, its good to get started even if its small and work up from there!

Edit: Forgot the link!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...erate+clinical

MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had the weird ass dreams too. Scary at times. I would wake up from a nightmare but it was a different nightmare where I was the one terrorizing lol. If you haven't tried it stack it with Generate. It alliviates some of the scaryness to your dreams but they are still wild. LG Sciences has impressed me a lot lately. I'm glad people are starting to realize that.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Two times this week, taking Igh-1 and Generate, then later ASGT, my drive pre-workout has been extraordinary, totally different than the same stuff without IGH-1. I had the normal aggression and energy, but there was an added impatience, like I was being held back, like a racehorse in the stall before a race. Very weird, and I'm not sure what in IGH-1 would do that.

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ZB126 View Post
    yeah, LG piloted a first run a while back and IIRC is working to expand and run the study with more participants, etc. As with the individual bloodworks coming out for test boosters and AI's, its good to get started even if its small and work up from there!

Edit: Forgot the link!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...erate+clinical
    Man this looks like the best GH supplement..right now I do .5g phenibut and 1 GABA capsule before bed for better sleep. I do sleep better than I did without it, but after seeing this i'm very tempted to try it out. Not too pricey
    Eats fast as fuk crew

I've tried a lot of GH/sleep stacks (see my whopping post elsewhere), and many of them affect sleep, but this is the first one to really provide what seem to be GH (or GH-like) effects.

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    look to my log in my sig for info on the two stacked together.. great products

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MerimanYouth View Post
    I had the weird ass dreams too. Scary at times. I would wake up from a nightmare but it was a different nightmare where I was the one terrorizing lol. If you haven't tried it stack it with Generate. It alliviates some of the scaryness to your dreams but they are still wild. LG Sciences has impressed me a lot lately. I'm glad people are starting to realize that.
    thanks for the feedback and kind words man, hopefully we keep impressing you

I'm a little annoyed: I hit a late judo class, got back starving, ate a huge plate of quinoa and veggies, and am going to bed on a full stomach. No Generate and I-gh-1 tonight. Waaa.

metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10) metalepic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was under the impression that gh products didnt do much if anything.. is this not true?

Check out my post in this thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post566260861

Generate is AWESOME, and I-GH-1 just makes it better. At some point I'll try a higher dose of only I-GH-1.

Originally Posted by metalepic View Post
    I was under the impression that gh products didnt do much if anything.. is this not true?
    I think the most important benefit is the deeper, more restful sleep. Why? because as you sleep your muscles are recovering and being rebuilt. I try to get a solid 8 hours, and by solid I mean not waking 2-3 times through the night, interrupting my sleep cycles of REM. Last night I woke up 3x from thunder and was tired all day
    Eats fast as fuk crew

AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by metalepic View Post
    What gave you that impression?

Heres some info I grabbed from over at AM.

We promised you got it - Ghenerate & IGH-1 Clinical Trial
    Preliminary clinical trial confirms data showing GHenerate with IGH-1 increase growth hormone by up to 5834%

In a landmark, groundbreaking preliminary clinical trial 3 healthy humans wanting to optimize their growth hormone levels, used a protocol of LG Sciences IGH-1 and GHenerate to increase their growth hormone levels. The three patients under medical care used the supplements in a 5 on 2 off protocol taking the supplements as directed before noon and prior to bed. These amazing results were called "outstanding" by Dr. Margolis, who supervised the tests. The testing protocol quantified 24 hour growth hormone levels in the urine, which is considered the "best" method for calculating growth hormone. The initial pg/24hr measurements for the three patients was 436, 676 and 169 pg/24 hours and the final results were 801, 2694 and 9850 pg/24 hours. Giving outstanding results. The averaged increase was 1042% for the group and larger clinical studies are planned. This study partially confirms the preliminary rodent data that was the inspiration for the two supplements. Ghenerate contains a patent pending blend of Puerarin and Marus Alba extract which both show potential for growth hormone potentiation. IGH-1 contains a blend of ingredients shown in the literature to potentially reduce ****tostatin levels which works in a synergistic way with GHenerate to increase Growth Hormone levels.

They took 6 sprays of GHenerate each dose and 1 capsule of IGH-1

I got this from googling just some of the ingredients in I-gh1 with ****tostatin included in the search.

Arginine Pyroglutamate and ****tostatin

Arginine is involved in the production of variety of enzymes and hormones. Arginine facilitates the release of HGH, stimulates the pancreas for insulin production, and is a component in the hormone vasopressin produced by the pituitary gland. [3] One mechanism for arginine as an HGH releaser may be its capacity for blocking secretion of the HGH-inhibitor: ****tostatin.

another site that links to the one above.

HGH secretion is under complex neurotransmitter and hormonal control in your body. For example, a hormone called Growth Hormone Releasing Factor (GHRF) is released from the hypothalamus, which in turn stimulates HGH secretion from the pituitary [See Figure 1]. On the other hand, the hypothalamic hormone ****tostatin inhibits HGH release. With increased stress (such as weight training) or aging, there is a widening imbalance between “good” (stimulatory GHRF) and “bad” (inhibitory ****tostatin) activity on HGH secretion.
    The result is usually enhanced ****tostatin action and decreased HGH release, which is something no bodybuilder or fitness disciple wants. Part of the reason for this imbalance is a concurrent decrease in levels of the neurotransmitter Acetylcholine2, which has been shown to play an important role in the control of HGH secretion from the pituitary. Research demonstrates that drugs that decrease Acetylcholine activity diminish HGH release, while those that increase Acetylcholine transmission potentiate the stimulatory effect of GHRF.

So, increasing GHRF by decreasing ****tostatin release is an extremely novel and effective approach for increasing HGH levels. And Acetylcholine, which is vital for muscle strength, stamina and coordination, seems to be the key!

Biochemist and Microbiologist Jeffrey Reinhardt, M.Sc. A leading researcher, consultant and author in health and nutrition, Jeff Reinhardt is a former Fellow in Nutritional Biochemistry and Fitness at The World Life Research Institute, founder of People For Pure Foods and head of Winners Unlimited Performance Enhancement Programs for Athletes.

Arginine Pyroglutamate - VERY potent version of arginine...

Growth Hormone Effects: Arginine causes the secretion of growth hormone. In fact, a 5 to 10 gram intravenous infusion of arginine is used as a standard endocrinological test to provoke the pituitary into releasing growth hormone.

A study at the University of Turin, Italy, showed that even though people in their seventies had lower response than either children or young adults to arginine, the nutrient still boosted their blood levels of HGH to triple the average for their age group.

Arginine also helps to improve exercise performance, because it is one of the main ingredients, along with glycine, that the liver uses to make creatine. Supplements of creatine monohydrate are very popular in the bodybuilding community because they raise the level of high-energy creatine phosphates within the muscle and nerve cells needed for high-intensity, short-duration exercises. With arginine you get higher growth hormone levels and the raw material for increasing your energy.

Arginine promotes higher hGH levels by blocking the secretion of the growth-hormone inhibitor ****tostatin. It also greatly enhances the effect of growth hormone-releasing hormone when they are given together.

Ornithine AKG also known for decreasing ****tostatin... when you search for this stuff it brings up other product write ups so not going to post them here.

Mucana is one that actually stimulates GH release via pituitary stimulation but so nothing in the write up is inconsistent just not as informative in the original write up because they had no need to explain the difference or all the science just that it did increase GH.

and one of many logs of which you can find good results

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sc...get-swole.html
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Current Gym Lifts: 445/305/515
    205 for 2 strict standing OHP

Lift heavy, Eat a ton, Get strong. Phuck everything else

AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GHenerate [THE WRITE UP]!!
    Why the world needs a GREAT GH supplement!

My parents are getting a little on in years and growth hormone replacement therapy is all the rage right now. I wanted to help get my parents a great GH product that worked. Sadly, I didn't see my mom injecting herself every day in order to look younger. I had read about GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 and I was intrigued. They show great promise in the literature! Unfortunately, these two peptide hormones are sold as injectables. I thought that maybe I could try them under the tongue to get penetration and to my pleasant surprise, there was some serious potential there. I was certainly not going to give her some homeopathic "GH" or deer velvet which I knew didn't work and quite frankly pissed me off.

I started looking heavily into growth hormone release and I saw that there are two main pathways. The first I've discussed, which is the GHRP pathway or the Growth Hormone Secretagogue receptor. This is stimulated by Ghrelin and GHRP-6/GHRP-2. This pathway is very potent at releasing GH and is a good route, yet there are more potent routes of growth hormone release which is why we needed a two phase technology to get the job done.

Unfortunately, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 are illegal to sell in the US, since they are drugs and 100% synthetic. So, I started looking in the literature for NATURAL versions of GHRP to use. Luckily, I found a peptide in the fruit of Marus Alba that mimic's the effect of GHRP and it's natural analog Ghrelin (2). This was an amazing find, I could now legally sell a supplement that had the same effect as GHRP-2 without being illegal! Understand, that this peptide is not Ghrelin, but does exactly what synthetic peptides like GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 do, stimulate the GHSR receptor! Amazing find but I couldn't stop there.

GHRH is the other receptor that allows for LARGE increases in growth hormone (up to 12 times baseline). By stimulating this receptor you cause massive spikes in circulating GH. Luckily, we found an amazing GHRH stimulating supplement that I included in GHenerate to boost growth hormone levels even higher. This pathway is totally new to the sports supplement world and the next paragraph will detail what GHRH agonist I found!

Puerariae Radix is a plant that has one particular constituent that is set to be the next superstar. It is called puerarin! Puerarin is an amazing nutrient that shows a 520% increase in growth hormone release (1) by stimulating the GHRH receptor. This ingredient was an amazing find but the key is the liquid "under the tongue" bioavailability which makes it biologically active. 520% increase in circulating GH is a HUGE increase and shows that this second pathway is very potent at releasing GH. We use only 98% pure puerarin complexed with cyclodextrin in our formula so it is ultra potent. Puerarin has also been shown to be an anti-aromatase, and a natural SERM, but this is not the main effect, compared to the GHRH stimulation, just a side benefit (3, 4). Finally, this wonder ingredient is a natural phosphoinositol 3 kinase (PI3K) stimulator which is the same anabolic pathway stimulated by IGF-1 and insulin to load the muscle with glycogen. I have to say, even I am impressed by this amazing material. GHRH stimulation, Aromatase Inhibition, natural SERM activity AND PI3K activity! Jackpot!

These two ultra potent pathways are what give GHenerate the amazing body recomp, appetite increasing effects that were experienced by our testers and make it the most potent GH secreting agent ever produced. One tester gained 8lbs on GHenerate alone, which is unheard of for a GH product. There is nothing on the market like GHenerate!

What about IGH-1? Luckily IGH-1, our GH secretagogue works in a totally different manner, which is to reduce ****tostatin, meaning it will enhance and increase the potential of GHenerate. ****tostatin is the natural hormone your body produces to reduce GH production, so blocking this is a very good thing to do with GHenerate.

Reference Studies:
    1) Horm Metab Res. 2004 Feb;36(2):86-91. Induction of growth hormone release by Pueraria thunbergiana BENTH. Jung DY, Ha H, Kim C. Drug Research and Development Team, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine, 129-11 Chungdam-dong, Kangnam-ku, Seoul 135-100, Korea.

Puerariae Radix (PR), Puerariae Flos (PF), and Puerariae Surculus (PS) as well as their constituents were tested for induction of rat growth hormone (rGH) release by both rat pituitary cell culture and in vivo experimentation in order to develop them to novel drugs. Through a calibration curve of the rGH released by addition of rat growth hormone-releasing hormone (rGHRH) to rat pituitary cells, the 70 % ethanol extracts of PR and PS increased rGH release by about 1.6 and 1.7 times as high, respectively, as the control group (264.6 +/- 13.6 pM). However, each puerarin type as a representative constituent of PR in Korea Pharmacopeia (KP) and tectorigenin and an important ingredient of PF were twice as effective as in the control group. The acid hydrolysate of Puerariae Surculus (HPS) increased rGH release concentration-dependently, and its EC (50) was approximately 10.4 microg/ml. The T (max) value for rGH after injection of 20 microg/kg of rGHRH was 10 - 30 min, while the C (max) value was increased by approximately 12-fold compared to the control group (198.2 +/- 25.0 pM) and the AUC (0 - 45) was increased to 10 times the level of the control group (10,840.9 +/- 845.5 min. pM). On the other hand, T (max) for the HPS was 60 min, while C (max) was increased approximately to 5.8 fold compared to control (244.1 +/- 36.4 pM). C (max) for puerarin was 1,028.6 +/- 502.7 pM, that is, approximately 5.2 times as high as the control level. However, tectorigenin (20 microg/kg) was of no statistical significance. Therefore, we suggest that the HPS and puerarin act either on GH secretagogue receptors or on GHRH receptor of ****totrophin as possible agonists or an inhibitor on ****tostatin receptor to release rGH, respectively.

2) Peptides. 2006 Jul;27(7):1597-602. Epub 2006 Feb 17. Ghrelin in plants: what is the function of an appetite hormone in plants? Aydin S Department of Biochemistry and Clinical Biochemistry, School of Medicine, Firat University, Firat Medical Center, 23119 Elazig, Turkey.

In the present work, we provide compelling evidence for the expression of a ghrelin-like peptide hormone that has only been associated with animals, in various plant tissues. Ghrelin, the appetite stimulating hormone, has been identified from a number of different species including humans, rat, pig, mouse, gerbil, eel, goldfish, bullfrog and chicken. The study here was conducted using an immunohistochemistry assay to screen whether plants have any ghrelin immunoreactivity. In this respect, Prunus x domestica L. and Marus alba were examined. Immunohistochemistry results showed that there is a strong human ghrelin immunoreactivity substance in the parenchyma cells of these plants. This was entirely unexpected since this hormone was considered to be present solely in animals. Thus, this study is the first to report the presence of a peptide with ghrelin-like activity in plants, a finding that has only been observed in the animal kingdom. RIA analysis confirmed that these plants contain significant amounts of this substance. Furthermore, reverse-phase HPLC analyses of plant extracts showed an elution characteristic of the peptide identical to that of human ghrelin. In general, fruit from both plants had higher levels of the peptide than the vegetative parts.

3) Food Chem Toxicol. 2008 Dec;46(12):3671-6. Epub 2008 Sep 23. Decreased expression of aromatase in the Ishikawa and RL95-2 cells by the isoflavone, puerarin, is associated with inhibition of c-jun expression and AP-1 activity. Li Y, Chen H, Yang S, Xie G. Cancer Hospital of Tianjin, Tianjin Medical University, Ti-Yuan-Bei, Tianjin 330060, China. liyanwei127@hotmail.com

4) Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2008 Dec 15;233(3):371-81. Epub 2008 Sep 19. Mechanism of phytoestrogen puerarin-mediated cytoprotection following oxidative injury: estrogen receptor-dependent up-regulation of PI3K/Akt and HO-1. Hwang YP, Jeong HG.
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Current Gym Lifts: 445/305/515
    205 for 2 strict standing OHP

Lift heavy, Eat a ton, Get strong. Phuck everything else

nice read

Here's a nice little comparison:

I-GH-1: 99% L-Dopa
    HGH Pro: 99% L-Dopa
    HGH Up: 75% L-Dopa
    Blue Growth: 60% L-Dopa
    Eats fast as fuk crew

CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why not just run CJC-1295 or another analog of HGH ?
    True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

Sure, great suggestion. :sarcasm:
    Last edited by poison; 10-24-2010 at 07:29 PM.

Originally Posted by theculture View Post
    nice read

Here's a nice little comparison:

I-GH-1: 99% L-Dopa
    HGH Pro: 99% L-Dopa
    HGH Up: 75% L-Dopa
    Blue Growth: 60% L-Dopa
    Interesting man, thanks for putting that together.

chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaostheroy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CutLoss View Post
    why not just run CJC-1295 or another analog of HGH ?
    lol, no.

lol, no.
    Seriously.