eaglecomm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nano Vapor clumping in the bottle

I have a tub of Nano Vapor that is a few months old (expiration is mid-2015). It has been in the house the whole time, but haven't used it in a couple months and when I opened it up again to start using it, it was pretty solid and clumped together. It wasn't like this upon original use/opening. I closed it up and shook it hard to break it up though it still has some pretty large clumps. Is it still safe to use like this? Any ideas what happened so I can avoid in the future. I may try to blend it up in a dry blender to break it up back in to its original form.

While its humid outside (NC in the summertime), its not humid inside with AC so it 'shouldnt' be affected, but who knows. Just want to start using it again and want to make sure I can continue to break it up and still use it. It's still mostly full.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey bud,

This usually happens in supps when moisture gets into the supp or its stored incorrectly.
    It's still fine to use if the exp date is not expired.
    Shake the tub, or blend the powder up.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's the humidity. Preworkouts usually have one of those silica moisture absorbing packs. But after a while they stop working. The PWO should still be fine for consumption though.
    Broke both legs and ankles crew.
    Recover gains or die trying crew.

ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eaglecomm View Post
    I have a tub of Nano Vapor that is a few months old (expiration is mid-2015). It has been in the house the whole time, but haven't used it in a couple months and when I opened it up again to start using it, it was pretty solid and clumped together. It wasn't like this upon original use/opening. I closed it up and shook it hard to break it up though it still has some pretty large clumps. Is it still safe to use like this? Any ideas what happened so I can avoid in the future. I may try to blend it up in a dry blender to break it up back in to its original form.

While its humid outside (NC in the summertime), its not humid inside with AC so it 'shouldnt' be affected, but who knows. Just want to start using it again and want to make sure I can continue to break it up and still use it. It's still mostly full.

Thoughts?

Thanks.
    If the climate you live in is naturally humid you may consider storing it in your refrigerator.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've considered buy a second cheap'o fridge for my garage to store my stuffs in.

The humidity around here is horrendous.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I lost a tub and a half of Juggernaut HP this way. Pretty bummed about it. I store them in a cabinet in the kitchen, the house is air conditioned. This was the only supp I've ever experienced it with. Sad panda I was.
    Gym.....Tan.....Laundry **Georgia Crew** Newton County** ** Twinlab MILITIA member since 2014 **

eaglecomm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks everyone! I have a second fridge down here and will put it in there.. hadn't thought of that before. Great to hear I didn't lose the whole tub. Will blend it up and move along. Thanks for the quick feedback.