Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question Wut? Ratmonkey is no longer a mod

I was just lookin up rat for some help from him with something... One of the best mods here? No longer a mod?

whats up with that?

Ratmonkey, check in ...

KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's all good, I'm sure he still has his million+ reps which is just as good as being a mod
    6'3" 247lbs

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

stay angry my friends scrubhunter's Avatar
    scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    controversial thread is controversial.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This makes hartski a sad panda
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maybe he is doing standin work on a sequel to "They Live". You know that horror movie about a Sumatran ratmonkey?
    HuH?

Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Advil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    does that mean he can rep me without following any type of rules?

but srsly... wtf brah?
    Founder of the Traditional Wetshaver Crew
    Patriots/Celtics/Red Sox/Bruins Crew

follow me ----------------------- http://www.twitter.com/advil

PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    FFFFFUUUUUUUUU

wtf is this *******ry?

i'm getting the sneaking suspicion that the outdoor rec's days are numbered
    ~traditional wet shaving crew~ (feels good man)
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---
    PSN: PancakeOfDoom

Reps for life to:
    -2A brahs
    -LEO/.mil brahs

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PancakeOfDoom View Post
    FFFFFUUUUUUUUU

wtf is this *******ry?

i'm getting the sneaking suspicion that the outdoor rec's days are numbered
    We will just have to invade the science and tech area. Those video gamers cannot compare with threads about the science of hunting and fishing and the technology of weaponry!

They play HALO and Call of Duty, but we Live it!!

in omnia paratus

HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seriously, he was one of the few that I actually respected. I never realized how decent he was until coming to outdoor rec either. I'm sure he has his reasons though.
    US Army - Repping all military brothers on sight

scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrubhunter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thats BS... I just started posting here. This place better not dissapear. Why would they get rid of this place? It's a productive forum.

Maybe the zombie horde has started..............

in omnia paratus

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I wonder if this is the reason..

Announcement in the Misc

Bodybuilding.com has learned that one of our moderators violated our rules by posting confidential IP addresses. Upon learning of this violation, we immediately removed the post and all related posts. We have removed the violator as a moderator. Our other moderators have been reminded of this rule and the severity of breaking this rule in the moderator forum. Bodybuilding.com takes very seriously the confidentiality of our forum members identities and goes to great lengths to protect their identities. In fact, Bodybuilding.com is vigorously defending, at its own expense, this very issue in a case currently on appeal at the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. We wanted to remind our forum members that they have the right to post anonymously and our commitment to maintaining their private information.
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

Aww, that sucks.

in omnia paratus

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Aww, that sucks.
    Yea thats a bad deal. Ratmonkey was a good dude. maybe theyll at least let him come back as a regular poster
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question

Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    Announcement in the Misc

Bodybuilding.com has learned that one of our moderators violated our rules by posting confidential IP addresses. Upon learning of this violation, we immediately removed the post and all related posts. We have removed the violator as a moderator. Our other moderators have been reminded of this rule and the severity of breaking this rule in the moderator forum. Bodybuilding.com takes very seriously the confidentiality of our forum members’ identities and goes to great lengths to protect their identities. In fact, Bodybuilding.com is vigorously defending, at its own expense, this very issue in a case currently on appeal at the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. We wanted to remind our forum members that they have the right to post anonymously and our commitment to maintaining their private information.
    "In fact, Bodybuilding.com is vigorously defending, at its own expense, this very issue in a case currently on appeal at the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals."

I wonder who the loser is thats suing bb.com? Ive been around the misc regularly for years so i wonder if its something weve heard of.

Second, since when did posting IP addresses become a no-no???
    IP addresses are nothing that should be subject to any laws of privacy or expectation of privacy when one is on the net.
    Your IP address is not a private matter and you have no right to privacy of it.
    I can get the IP addresses of any of you and so can anyone else.

Its like saying you have the right to walk down a crowded city street with a bag over your head, and no can pull it off or they will be violating your right to privacy. Its just that stupid.

This all sounds very very stupid to me. Maybe one of you who has more insight into the BS of this all and what all this is about can clear it up.
    Last edited by BlueBayou; 10-22-2010 at 02:15 PM.

ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    Announcement in the Misc

Bodybuilding.com has learned that one of our moderators violated our rules by posting confidential IP addresses. Upon learning of this violation, we immediately removed the post and all related posts. We have removed the violator as a moderator. Our other moderators have been reminded of this rule and the severity of breaking this rule in the moderator forum. Bodybuilding.com takes very seriously the confidentiality of our forum members identities and goes to great lengths to protect their identities. In fact, Bodybuilding.com is vigorously defending, at its own expense, this very issue in a case currently on appeal at the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. We wanted to remind our forum members that they have the right to post anonymously and our commitment to maintaining their private information.
    that's got to be some kind of record through 3 levels of courts in less than a week. i'm impressed.
    Originally Posted by BlueBayou View Post
    "In fact, Bodybuilding.com is vigorously defending, at its own expense, this very issue in a case currently on appeal at the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals."

I wonder who the loser is thats suing bb.com? Ive been around the misc regularly for years so i wonder if its something weve heard of.

Second, since when did posting IP addresses become a no-no???
    IP addresses are nothing that should be subject to any laws of privacy or expectation of privacy when one is on the net.
    Your IP address is not a private matter and you have no right to privacy of it.
    I can get the IP addresses of any of you and so can anyone else.

Its like saying you have the right to walk down a crowded city street with a bag over your head, and no can pull it off or they will be violating your right to privacy. Its just that stupid.

This all sounds very very stupid to me. Maybe one of you who has more insight into the BS of this all and what all this is about can clear it up.
    apparently this is lost on everyone involved...oh wait, there's reams of decisions on the matter already. ip's are not private information. in fact, there are many message boards and blogs that post your ip with your comment for everyone to see.

anonymous
    Yeah all you need to do is upload an image to a server then embed it here and look at the server logs.

PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if i wasn't a mod anymore and still had crazy reps, i'd go into r/p and neg every ******* with this comment "every child should praise george w during religion class in their public school after cutting welfare"

allow lulz to ensue.
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---

Reps for life to:
    -2A brahs
    -LEO/.mil brahs

TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500)
    perhaps it was because he is single handedly responsible for the defection of a whole group of Australian members who have now set up their own forum in which to chat in peace, and to never order from bb.com again?

oh wait he can't ban me now...

Originally Posted by TheLabRat View Post
    perhaps it was because he is single handedly responsible for the defection of a whole group of Australian members who have now set up their own forum in which to chat in peace, and to never order from bb.com again?

wow, controversial thread is getting even more controversial.

TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500) TheLabRat is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by scrubhunter View Post
    wow, controversial thread is getting even more controversial.
    well why is he no longer a mod?

well why is he no longer a mod?
    i'm pretty sure that it was the IP thing somebody posted a few posts above yours.

while i'm sure bb.com gives something of a **** about lost business, i don't think they'd care about an aussie group defecting. no hate, but there's a lot of **** they can't even ship over to you guys, bb.com is big enough now to where i can't picture it making any sizable impact on their sales
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---

Reps for life to:
    -2A brahs
    -LEO/.mil brahs

flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i like ratmonkey

him being a ***got and going on a power trip is probably the best thing that has happened.

we can now talk in piece and not have to worry about getting banned over the smallest thing.
    ~~~ aussie gym junkies add a dot and a com and you have yourself a deal ~~~

Originally Posted by ratmonkey View Post
    that's got to be some kind of record through 3 levels of courts in less than a week. i'm impressed.

apparently this is lost on everyone involved...oh wait, there's reams of decisions on the matter already. ip's are not private information. in fact, there are many message boards and blogs that post your ip with your comment for everyone to see.
    Rat, there are probably a lot of mods and members that would speak out more forcefully on your side if they could, but wont for fear of punitive action from above.

Ill just leave it at this:

IP addresses being exposed and aggressive mods towards repeat trolls and flamers with numerous accounts really helped dealing with trolls back in the day.

bb.com seems more concerned with fear over with BS lawsuits and misinformed lawyers than with properly dealing with repeat trolls in their forum now.

There is no, nor should there be any, rational expectation of privacy when it comes to IP addresses. To even suggest so is absurd.
    Last edited by BlueBayou; 10-23-2010 at 05:39 PM.

flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flow.eht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol who is trolling.

He closed our threads and had snide remarks which where offensive so he was reported.
    Now he is demoded go figure.

Guesse you will have to suck another mods dik bro.

Have fun with that ;!

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)

The owner of Bodybuilding.com is Liberty Media. I contacted the CEO of Liberty Media, John Malone, to pull DeLuca and by association ratmoney into line.

A NASDAQ listed company like Liberty Media simply wont tolerate the abuse hurled by moderators, as it brings the brand into disrepute.

I would not be surprised if ratmoney get banned.
    Originally Posted by PancakeOfDoom View Post

while i'm sure bb.com gives something of a **** about lost business, i don't think they'd care about an aussie group defecting. no hate,
    I can assure you the parent company does.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *

Originally Posted by PopeGregorius View Post
    The owner of Bodybuilding.com is Liberty Media. I contacted the CEO of Liberty Media, John Malone, to pull DeLuca and by association ratmoney into line.

A NASDAQ listed company like Liberty Media simply wont tolerate the abuse hurled by moderators, as it brings the brand into disrepute.

I would not be surprised if ratmoney get banned.

I can assure you the parent company does.
    Yeah, I agree. You should be well respected - especially since you spell his name correctly and have proper grammar...

giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000)

how good it is going hey, not bad for a few short weeks
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aussie Supp Misc Family~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pale Skippy Krew~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ocs-treaties-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm

reps back always

Originally Posted by BlueBayou View Post
    Oh wierd. Where did these trolls come from? Ive never seen them post in the OR before ...

Ive got my eyes on you two. I would think twice before trolling or flame-baiting anywhere on bb.com from now on ... I will report it if you do.
    So a member of five years standing suddenly becomes a TROLL in your eyes because he reveals the truth?

Your childish threats about watching us is ridiculous.