Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 6'1", 165 lbs
    KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit KetoTech88's BodySpace

If you're a nice guy and don't get laid...

I feel all you black knights and nice guys should know this. If you're a nice guy and don't get laid:

...you're probably ugly. I don't mean 'nice' as in "doormat" but nice as in genuinely good guy. Hot nice guys have no trouble getting laid. Guys think the trick is to "black knight" or "be an *******" to get in a girl's pants, but that's only if they're at least somewhat attracted to you to begin with. They want to seek validation from you faster and they think the only way is to drop their panties. But if you're ugly and wanna be a "black knight" thinking it'll magically you laid, well, good luck with that. You're still ugly, and no one's gonna wanna **** you unless you have something else going on.

However, if you're ugly, you should be a genuinely good guy. You can't afford to be an *******. Many girls will date you just because since you're ugly, you're less likely to cheat and hurt them. Yes, I have hot friends who date uglier guys for this reason. One girl actually got hurt by her ugly ex-boyfriend, now she's back to hot guys. Fact is, being a "nice" guy will help you get in relationships so long as you make moves. Truth hurts.

Cliffs:

1. ******* only works if you're hot and wanna get into panties quick
    2. If you're ugly you can't afford to be an *******.
    3. You should be a genuinely good guy.
    4. Looks is what matter most.
    5. Truth hurts

Next time you see a girl complaining about an ******* guy. Chances are she was initially attracted to him just because he was a hot guy who turned out to be an *******, not because he was actually an *******.

Think it like this: "I hooked up with this girl last month. She hasn't returned my calls and ignores me everytime i see her. She's such a bitch." Would it be logical if an ugly girl thinks:
    1. Guy hooks up with girl, complains she's a bitch.
    2. If I be a bitch, I hook up with guy!
    3. ??????
    4. Profit

Prove me wrong please.

inb4, I started treating women like **** now they all be on my nuts.

Registered User StevieFranchise's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 165 lbs
    StevieFranchise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StevieFranchise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StevieFranchise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StevieFranchise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StevieFranchise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StevieFranchise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StevieFranchise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StevieFranchise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StevieFranchise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StevieFranchise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) StevieFranchise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit StevieFranchise's BodySpace
    Makes scene brah. I'm ugly as **** and even being nice doesn't work. It's a lose/lose for me.

YouTubeStar is a name known to all. (+5000) YouTubeStar is a name known to all. (+5000) YouTubeStar is a name known to all. (+5000) YouTubeStar is a name known to all. (+5000) YouTubeStar is a name known to all. (+5000) YouTubeStar is a name known to all. (+5000) YouTubeStar is a name known to all. (+5000) YouTubeStar is a name known to all. (+5000) YouTubeStar is a name known to all. (+5000) YouTubeStar is a name known to all. (+5000) YouTubeStar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StevieFranchise View Post
    Makes scene brah. I'm ugly as **** and even being nice doesn't work. It's a lose/lose for me.
    u look like mick foley

BodyPoints: 282
    S0LID has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) S0LID has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) S0LID has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) S0LID has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) S0LID has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) S0LID has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) S0LID has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) S0LID has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) S0LID has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) S0LID has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) S0LID has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit S0LID's BodySpace
    I don't think 'nice' means good personality... I mean if your average looking, well dressed with a confident charismatic, funny personality, that's not the same as the guy holding a bunch of flowers, with his little balls retracting into his stomach, trying to escape as if his body is shawshank prison.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

My mamma said to get things done, you better not mess with Major Tom.

Stats: 5'6", 999 lbs
    Ghend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ghend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ghend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ghend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ghend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ghend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ghend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ghend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ghend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ghend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ghend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Ghend's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BudLitexxx View Post
    Prove me wrong please.
    People are attracted to what they can't have. Doesn't matter if your a dick, or a nice guy, if your a challange then you will get chased. Being a dick makes being a challange easier because you don't care what the girl thinks/does. Usually the nice guy is the white knight who is to easy.

Be a challange, be a leader and you will get laid. Be easy and a follower, you will get nothing.
    Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance Armstrong

Registered User gilbertocalzoni's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 220 lbs
    gilbertocalzoni has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gilbertocalzoni has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gilbertocalzoni has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gilbertocalzoni has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gilbertocalzoni has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gilbertocalzoni has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gilbertocalzoni has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gilbertocalzoni has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gilbertocalzoni has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gilbertocalzoni has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gilbertocalzoni has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit gilbertocalzoni's BodySpace
    I dont know. In fact, I am completely cleuless about woman. Any man that understands the concept of woman must be a goddamn homo.

Stats: 6'1", 201 lbs
    DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DocHol1day's BodySpace
    the situation is ugly as fuk, and an ******* to women. he also got laid in season 1 when he wasnt famous....

Stats: 6'4", 215 lbs
    jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbong has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jimbong's BodySpace
    I am genuinely a good nice guy. I rarely dislike anyone I meet, tend to treat people in my life very well, have more friends than I can really even handle, and am generally liked by everyone I meet.

With that said, I used to be about 70 pounds over weight through high school and college and being a nice guy got me no where.

I lost the 70lbs recently and since I got to the mid teens in BF I have had no issue what so ever getting girls. I still don't look good at all with my shirt off, but with it on I look fine and my nice guy routine works great. You just have to be genuinely interested in meeting people and getting to know them, whether or not they will have sex with you and that is something you can't fake.

Plus I know I am truely an amazing guy and someone that girls should be lining up with to date, I am total husband material, so I don't take any **** and I have an air of cockiness about my niceness. It is a combo that has been working for me quite nicely for the past year.

Cliffs:
    -Was a nice guy but ugly, didn't get laid.
    -Still a nice guy but better looking, get laid plenty.

Stats: 6'3", 205 lbs
    Mr.Roarke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Roarke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Roarke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Roarke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Roarke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Roarke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Roarke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Roarke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Roarke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Roarke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.Roarke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mr.Roarke's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jimbong View Post
    I am genuinely a good nice guy. I rarely dislike anyone I meet, tend to treat people in my life very well, have more friends than I can really even handle, and am generally liked by everyone I meet.

With that said, I used to be about 70 pounds over weight through high school and college and being a nice guy got me no where.

I lost the 70lbs recently and since I got to the mid teens in BF I have had no issue what so ever getting girls. I still don't look good at all with my shirt off, but with it on I look fine and my nice guy routine works great. You just have to be genuinely interested in meeting people and getting to know them, whether or not they will have sex with you and that is something you can't fake.

Plus I know I am truely an amazing guy and someone that girls should be lining up with to date, I am total husband material, so I don't take any **** and I have an air of cockiness about my niceness. It is a combo that has been working for me quite nicely for the past year.

Cliffs:
    -Was a nice guy but ugly, didn't get laid.
    -Still a nice guy but better looking, get laid plenty.
    This, but its to bad im still a teen

HI_KKM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HI_KKM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HI_KKM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HI_KKM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HI_KKM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HI_KKM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HI_KKM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HI_KKM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HI_KKM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HI_KKM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HI_KKM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit HI_KKM's BodySpace
    sure there are exceptions to the rule, but in general the rule holds true.

p.s. if you're a nice guy and getting laid, you could be getting a lot more/hotter tail if you became a douchebag.
    will never rep a racist post again!

Stats: 6'0", 195 lbs
    DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit DollarAndADream's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    the situation is ugly as fuk, and an ******* to women. he also got laid in season 1 when he wasnt famous....
    i wouldnt say hes "ugly"

you also have to realize attractive =/= good looking

for a man to be considered attractive a number of variables are involved

Stats: 5'10", 217 lbs
    BodyPoints: 28695
    DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit DatDereCe11Tech's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by HI_KKM View Post
    sure there are exceptions to the rule, but in general the rule holds true.

p.s. if you're a nice guy and getting laid, you could be getting a lot more/hotter tail if you became a douchebag.
    why is there never any middle ground with this crap??

u know that u can be a nice guy and still be strong and masculine?

Stats: 5'11", 195 lbs
    DucesBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DucesBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DucesBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DucesBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DucesBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DucesBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DucesBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DucesBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DucesBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DucesBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DucesBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit DucesBrah's BodySpace
    hmm what if your a cute guy
    Rep if you love being on Forums =]

Stats: 5'9", 174 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7850
    duece49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) duece49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) duece49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) duece49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) duece49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) duece49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) duece49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) duece49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) duece49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) duece49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) duece49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit duece49's BodySpace
    The subtle difference in the way you talk to a girl is everything.

Nice is when you meet a girl, and begin to speak to her just like you would any other person, as is having a group project in class and getting to know someone. Too many times did I start out meeting a hot girl like this and **** when sour for two reasons

A. she got bored
    B. she assumed I wasn't interested

What a good looking nice guy needs to turn around things like a 180 is to put a flirtatious tone on the conversation, and that's all about eye contact, body language, touching, and most importantly, the way deliver your words. This quick tweak will raise your getting ass level by exponential amounts.

This is made apparent by comparing the last 1 and a half years of my life up to now.

Junior year - Finally got over my girlfriend I had all sophomore year and was back in the game, but I didnt approach all these girls with any sort of aggressive nature. I sat back and chatted with these girls just like I had when I was dating the girl a year ago. And what do you know, I ended up getting with maybe 3 girls the whole year, and that was because one was from out of town and I made my intentions clear from the beginning.

Senior Year (This current school year which is still not even half over) - I spent this whole summer getting my game back, and perfecting my ability to set the tone and making clear I was interested, and what do you know, in these 3 months we have been back, lets just say I have already doubled that amount. Even with a brief stint of one-istis that failed, I am already back with a vengence and taking this college by storm.

haha its a powerful thing men. Please learn from me and waste no time in your pursuit of getting laid happiness.

Stats: 6'4", 202 lbs
    Aryakk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aryakk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aryakk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aryakk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aryakk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aryakk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aryakk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aryakk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aryakk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aryakk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aryakk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Aryakk's BodySpace
    Truer words have never been spoken.

Look around you. There are tons of nice guys everywhere.

Since arriving at college, my new core group of friends and most of the people I've met in classes/dorm aren't getting laid. In fact, they are in less contact with women than I am.

Most guys are nice. That's the way they're raised, and they're not getting laid.

Also, as the OP said, if you're ugly, you're ****ed. The nice guy routine turns you into a doormat, and the dbag routine alienates women.

So basically, take a multi and lift hard brahs.

Stats: 6'0", 140 lbs
    Richboy28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richboy28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richboy28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richboy28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richboy28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richboy28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richboy28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richboy28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richboy28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richboy28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richboy28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Richboy28's BodySpace
    this girls like ugly and hot guys just like i like ugly and hot girls sh!t 6/10 and up is fine for me

Stats: 5'4", 120 lbs
    majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit majszownik's BodySpace
    you're setting the sitch as an example for men to follow? sweet jesus.

DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by majszownik View Post
    i'm using him as an example for how an ugly guy can still get action. lettuce be reality here, he has a very ugly face. probably like 3 or 4 out of 10 yes? but he has a good body. has a style that works well for him, and a personality that club rats find attractive. he makes it work.

Stats: 5'4", 120 lbs
    majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) majszownik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit majszownik's BodySpace
    i'm using him as an example for how an ugly guy can still get action. lettuce be reality here, he has a very ugly face. probably like 3 or 4 out of 10 yes? but he has a good body. has a style that works well for him, and a personality that club rats find attractive. he makes it work.
    yes, club rats - exactly. and i don't think his style works nearly as good as pauly's style - and pauly is nice. just look at what has been happening lately.

1AngrySamoan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1AngrySamoan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1AngrySamoan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1AngrySamoan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1AngrySamoan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1AngrySamoan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1AngrySamoan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1AngrySamoan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1AngrySamoan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1AngrySamoan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1AngrySamoan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit 1AngrySamoan's BodySpace
    nice slippers. no white knight.
    I mix whey protein powder with coconut milk.

I like KFC.

Negs On Sight: Veng3ance.

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8"
    FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FunSize1990's BodySpace
    I'm sorry but nice guys finish last. You might get laid by standard 6/10's and cruise along believing what your saying, But the truth is. Soon enough you will find a girl you like. She will like you at first, you will keep treating her nice. Jumping when she says jump. Suddenly she will say she isn't ready for a relationship. A few weeks later she will start dating some *******. Cry to you everyday about him and you being the nice guy you are will answer her phone calls. Listen to her cry. Being her emotional tampon while he still gets laid.

Doormat and genuinly nice, tell me the difference because i don't often see one.

Cliffs.

Ugly and nice guys finish last.

yes, club rats - exactly. and i don't think his style works nearly as good as pauly's style - and pauly is nice. just look at what has been happening lately.
    pauly is a much more physically attractive man that mike. i'm trying to give ugly guys hope.

and btw, club rats have pussys too....

Originally Posted by FunSize1990 View Post
    I'm sorry but nice guys finish last. You might get laid by standard 6/10's and cruise along believing what your saying, But the truth is. Soon enough you will find a girl you like. She will like you at first, you will keep treating her nice. Jumping when she says jump. Suddenly she will say she isn't ready for a relationship. A few weeks later she will start dating some *******. Cry to you everyday about him and you being the nice guy you are will answer her phone calls. Listen to her cry. Being her emotional tampon while he still gets laid.

Doormat and genuinly nice, tell me the difference because i don't often see one.

Cliffs.

Ugly and nice guys finish last.
    i'm a really nice guy. i honestly believe that. oh fuk it who am i kidding i'm a total ******* to most women. i treat my gf like a queen though. i also tease the fuk out of her and occasionally flirt with a girl in front of her, just so she knows wassup.

Stats: 6'1", 192 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5562
    Mata Leao has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mata Leao has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mata Leao has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mata Leao has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mata Leao has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mata Leao has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mata Leao has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mata Leao has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mata Leao has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mata Leao has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mata Leao has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mata Leao's BodySpace
    funny thing is that if shes attracted shes gonna say ur an awsome guy and that ur rele nice...

no matter how badass u are shes gonna see it as u being awsome.. i come to the fact that girls dont process being mean/badboy... they change it into u being cool...

end of the day girl will make u to be whatever she wants.. now if theres no attraction u can try as hard as u can and ull still be just the nice guy that dosent get laid and gets friendzoned...

i dont get friend zoned... i dont give girls that way out and if one ever does well i just ignore that keep plowing until she tells me straight.... then ill look for others.
    ADMA Muay Thai gym.

SQUAT(ATG)- 275 (x15)
    DEADLIFT- 445 (x 6 W/CHALK)
    PRESS- 195 (3x5)
    DIPS- bw+55lbs-----3x8
    PULLUPS- bw+70lbs-3x8- MAX 110lbs added so around 305 total weight.

-STOP BEING A "FRIEND" AND FINISH THE DEAL.
    betheseducer.com {meet women,attract women,seduce women}

bjj510 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bjj510 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bjj510 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bjj510 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bjj510 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bjj510 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bjj510 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bjj510 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bjj510 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bjj510 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bjj510 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now that theyre really famous, Pauly's style works better because girls are intimidated by celebrities so the whole 'nice, sweet guy' thing takes the edge off and makes them feel comfortable.

In season 1 when they were nobodies, Mike was getting more girls, 'black knight' game works when you are just a normal dude.

Nice guy game only works if you are a couple points higher than the girl in perceived social status.

For example, if Brad Pitt rocks up to a girl in a club and buys her a drink shes gonna be smitten by that because his status is so high she'd be like "omg he chose me!". But if some average joe rocks up and buys a really hot girl a drink he's getting nothing, a few minutes of conversation and a polite blow off at best.

Originally Posted by bjj510 View Post
    Now that theyre really famous, Pauly's style works better because girls are intimidated by celebrities so the whole 'nice, sweet guy' thing takes the edge off and makes them feel comfortable.

In season 1 when they were nobodies, Mike was getting more girls, 'black knight' game works when you are just a normal dude.

Nice guy game only works if you are a couple points higher than the girl in perceived social status.

For example, if Brad Pitt rocks up to a girl in a club and buys her a drink shes gonna be smitten by that because his status is so high she'd be like "omg he chose me!". But if some average joe rocks up and buys a really hot girl a drink he's getting nothing, a few minutes of conversation and a polite blow off at best.
    exactly my point.

Stats: 6'1", 165 lbs
    KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KetoTech88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit KetoTech88's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by S0LID View Post
    I don't think 'nice' means good personality... I mean if your average looking, well dressed with a confident charismatic, funny personality, that's not the same as the guy holding a bunch of flowers, with his little balls retracting into his stomach, trying to escape as if his body is shawshank prison.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Don't be a doormat but be a genuinely good guy. Noone should force themselves to be *******s because they think it'll get them laid. It won't unless there is already some attraction there. Although it's better for hookups than relationships. It'll just get you laid faster. Being a good guy, the girl will want to stick around though.

Actually I asked girls if they found the Situation attractive. All got the same answer: "It's because of his body."
    Last edited by BudLitexxx; 10-20-2010 at 06:53 PM.

phatryde has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phatryde has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phatryde has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phatryde has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phatryde has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phatryde has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phatryde has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phatryde has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phatryde has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phatryde has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phatryde has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit phatryde's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by bjj510 View Post

Best post in RH.

R.Cranium has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.Cranium has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.Cranium has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.Cranium has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.Cranium has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.Cranium has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.Cranium has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.Cranium has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.Cranium has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.Cranium has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.Cranium has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not fuking rocket science. If you're confident and charismatic and don't take any **** you'll be getting laid. Only difference is if you're a geniunely good person you'll be getting more "relationship type" girls, where as if you're an ******* you'll attract the more unstable girls that probably aren't very good relationship material.

Worthog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Worthog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Worthog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Worthog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Worthog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Worthog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Worthog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Worthog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Worthog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Worthog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Worthog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP has a point, No Hate. I know someone that isn't very good looking, and acts like Mr. King kong Fat Cock king Dingaling Alpha Male and comes of as a douchebag, the girls feed his ego "flirt and sexy talk" and then turn around and talk **** right behind his back, he's blinded by the truth. Have you guys ever heard of the story of The Emperor's New Clothes by Hans Christian Andersen, if not google it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast