I just got my K-OTIC in the mail about 30 minutes ago. I'll be logging my workouts for 6 weeks or so.
What I'm looking for in a preworkout product:
1. Clear headed energy without the overstimmed feel.
2. Something that has a tolerable taste
3. Something that won't send me rushing for the toilet
1. I'm "clean bulking" and taking my time but my goal is to add some LBM and gain strength.
2. Trying to add 10-15 pounds to my bench within the next couple months. Should be fairly reasonable since I've only been lifting for 6-8 months.
I've been doing a full body workout similar to the HST program but I'm switching to a split to fit my schedule better.
The next week or two is getting kinda busy because soccer season is ending, and we're getting ready for playoffs. So my workout routine may be a little off when I've got 3 games a week.
trying to squeeze that in twice every week, then soccer games on Sunday.
I just finished up a BSN stack of cell mass and NO xplode. I'm a fan of xplode except for the fact that I end up in the bathroom within 30 minutes of taking it.
1. Generic Multi
2. whey protein blend (kroger brand)
3. fish oils
Today is my cardio day, so I'll start taking my K-OTIC tomorrow and logging my results.
I'm very excited to try a new product and see what EFX has to offer.
Thread: Bmontgomery87's EFX K-OTIC log