chad2130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What type of shoulder injury do i have?

It may be hard for someone to figure this out but i don't know what kind of shoulder injury i have. I can afford an x-ray or w.e it is and I don't have time anyways. It happened in 8th grade football and I am currently a freshman in college.

So i tackled some kid in 8th grade and that's when it happened. No pop or anything just a painful burning feeling, I could barely lift my shoulder. I never took time off to let it heal until the season was done. No doctors appointment or anything. Bad mistake. It wasn't SO bad that I couldn't use my shoulder, but was bad enough to know I was injured. It went away for awhile and came back in the 10th grade. Hasn't went away 100% since. Gets better then worse, better then worse. All the time.

It is my left shoulder. The pain is MAINLY around the back of my shoulder closest to the top of my tricep. When I use my shoulder a lot it starts to burn in the middle of my shoulder but still back some. I don't usually feel pain unless I lift weights or use it in general. When I move my arms straight out in a circular motion, I can hear all kinds of cracking and popping and then my shoulder gets sore. But both of my shoulders crack and pop though...

I want to start lifting heavy again and this is the only thing holding me back. Any idea what muscle i injured? Idk if its a tear or what.. i don't think its a pull b/c of how long I've had this problem. Any workout I could do? thanks for anyone who will help.

chad2130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I should also add that i have a pain in the collar bone area on the same side of my injury. Not sure if that is related. Thanks and id really appreciate it if someone could help.

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It could be a rear RC tear or another muscle is torn. For the collar bone pain, look up AC joint injury and compare your symptoms. Most sites give the grades of the injury. Really hard to diagnose without seeing an orthopedic doctor and you may cause more damage working out through the pain.

Rob
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....