pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

PH and Anxiety? (Will Rep)

I've been on a cycle or IBE Protomax (Protodrol) for about 11 days. I had a short bout of axiety about 4 days ago for really now apparent reason. Last night following my workout I noticed feeling as though my preworkout supp really wasn't wearing off and it eventually turned into anxiety. I took 1/2 of a benadryl and actually slept fine. This am I felt a little strange and this on the way to work I began feeling bad anxiety again. I had my blood pressure taken at work and it was 128/80 which is normal but a lil on the high side. The nurse did say my heart was was beating kind of fast. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Also considering cutting out stims and seeing if that helps or possibly scrapping the cycle altogether and starting PCT? Thanks

GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodofWine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Talk to me about anxiety...it sucks.

I changed jobs, didn't like my decision...felt a little edgy / nervous....then decided to pulse SD 10mg per workout (2-3x per week), and BOOM...

Anxiety. I never new what clinical anxiety actually felt like, I knew what it felt like to be nervous, or anxious due to a short term issue, but a constant state of "fight or flight" is nothing short of unnerving.

There is probably a hormonal aspect to it from the PH's, but probably them having an effect on neurotransmitter levels as well.

After 4-5 weeks of anxiety (I mean CONSTANT dread /worry) depression set in (how couldn't it, anxiety is hell), and I went clean, and took 50mg of 5htp 2-3 times a day for a couple weeks while starting St Johns Wort up.

Now Im taking only 600mg of SJW daily, and the occasional cup of chamomile tea (love it), and feel 95% fine. I also cut my caffeine from 300mg a day to 50mg a day.
    ...And the God of wine is crouched down in my room...

"If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't." ~Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 5

tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerdurden92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lay off the preworkouts... you dont need them on cycle, you should be pumped for all your workouts already. Popping steriods before your workout will blow any preworkout out of the water!

Cut out the salt, it always helps for me.

You are taking cycle support with something in it to help with the blood pressure, right?
    E-Pharm Clearshot Concentrate junkie

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah.. hormones do strange things, if it continues or worsens i would cease the cycle and pct then after some down time you can try out other compounds.. some make it worse some may make you angry..some might make fall asleep. others make you feel good all day long. at least for me anyhow.

nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tylerdurden92 View Post
    lay off the preworkouts... you dont need them on cycle, you should be pumped for all your workouts already. Popping steriods before your workout will blow any preworkout out of the water!

You are taking cycle support with something in it to help with the blood pressure, right?
    In general stimulants are terrible for anxiety, if youve ever dealt with serious issues the first thing the doctors will tell you is to lay off the stimulants.
    Now combining a stimulant with anything else that raises your blood pressure is always a bad idea and will certainly increase anxiety levels.
    There is a possibility that the PH is causing you some anxiety but I would guess its more a combination of the stimulants and PH.
    Try to recognize the signs and become conciouse of it, once you know whats going on you can have a better grasp and talk yourself down.
    You have to make the decission for yourself, if it is causing you bad anxiety I would back off, I know how bad anxiety can feel and it may not be worth the risk.

liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would cut out the pre workout, the ph is already increasing your bp enough probably
    My 5/3/1 progress can be found here.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142870321&p

Uncut LOG...check it out here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152706323

{{**ORIGINAL DSC**}}

I lift one rep at a time.

JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tylerdurden92 View Post

100% agree that's probably the biggest thing is have them preworkout stacked on top of that. Take that out and see how you do

pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks Guys, good stuff. I'm cutting all stims cold-turkey and see how I feel in the next day or two. If I still feel like crap i'll drop the cycle and start pct.

Montreal CanAdian Militia ryanr623's Avatar
    ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good idea. I never had problems with anxiety or nervousness from pre workouts until lately. Now everytime I do I get panicky. Cut them out, no more panickiness. Btw I have done dymeth, bold, other things and never got anxious at all.
    Blessed be the lord, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Hockey Season!

huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you have anxiety problems while on cycle I recommend adding either a few different supps: If you have the money drop for Prototype Nutrition 11-KT spray (lowers cortisol, which can in party be responsible for anxiety) or 11-oxo (low dose it just for the anti-c aspect or high dose with that stack to lean out and gain a little more!)

Or if you dont want a hormonal get Prototype Nutrtion 7-Spray (this works wonders for me when I have anxiety) or another one that I used and LOVE is DS Lean Xtreme (also helps with cortisol).

Thats my 2 cents!
    -HitTheRack.net-

Originally Posted by huge908 View Post
    If you have anxiety problems while on cycle I recommend adding either a few different supps: If you have the money drop for Prototype Nutrition 11-KT spray (lowers cortisol, which can in party be responsible for anxiety) or 11-oxo (low dose it just for the anti-c aspect or high dose with that stack to lean out and gain a little more!)

Or if you dont want a hormonal get Prototype Nutrtion 7-Spray (this works wonders for me when I have anxiety) or another one that I used and LOVE is DS Lean Xtreme (also helps with cortisol).

Thats my 2 cents!
    Thanks, I'll rep the rest of you guys in 24hrs. Also wondering if BetaAlanine has something to do with it. I did 3 Scoops WF, 1 Scoops Green Mag, and 1 Scoop Purple Intrain and I believe all those have BA?

CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Goto the Doctors + Explain anxiety + Prescribed ***** = Profit ??
    True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have panic disorder which is an extreme anxiety disorder. You have to stay away from from most of the pre-workout supps out there. For pre AND intra I recommend Purple Wraath or Xtreme Formulations ICE. The only hormone boosters ive used is Applied Nut's Drive and Activate Xtreme. I did notice an increase in aggression/agitation on both products which couldnt of helped my anxiety too much but it seemed tolerable.

Everyones different ask your doc before taking anything like that and bring in the bottle if you can, thats what I do.

DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, all I know is I scared myself enough to never take a PH or AAS cycle ever again. I was scared to begin with, so had a big mental disadvantage, but was cool and overcame it the first day starting my anavar cycle. My friend, who was a national level bb competitior and going for his pro card set me up, told me it was really mild and to start full dosage from the start. So I took his advice, 50 mg and then a heat wave hit me 15 minutes later. I will mention though I was young and a moron taking my ecay stack with it, and still on pre workout supps, I guess this could have made the big difference in how I felt with the surge of adrenaline/hormonal changes and stimulants taxing my CNS hard). Didn't pay any mind to it though! All night I couldn't sleep, and my mind went rampant thinking the worst possibilities. Anyway, next day, took my dose and within 5 minutes had to lay down. I was sweating profusely, heart beat rapid and felt dizzy and like I was going to faint.. Toughed it out for the day, had an awesome workout but was nervous as all hell about the whole thing. 3rd and last day, same thing happened in the AM, then was at work drinking water and it felt as if my body were filling up with water and I was suffocating, I couldn't breath and it felt like a baseball was lodged into the center of my sternum! I freaked out but tried to stay calm, that night had to go to the ER as I though I was having a heart attack , suffice to say the doctor screamed at me for the stuff I was taking and more so the ephedrine. Yes I was an idiot, yes i'm sure a ton of it was MENTAL, but moral of the story is, and bottom line everyone reacts differently to these things.

Granted I realize I probably could have had a great outcome starting off with a low dose, and without all of the extra stimulants/supplements, I was younger and stupid no matter how much research I did, I just wanted the max potential from it and freaked out. For over 6 months after that I had anxiety BADLY, panic disorder, I thought every day I was going to die, or something horrible would happen to me, honestly the worst experience of my damn life. I was able to overcome and combat the anxiety without the use of drugs though, and now can handle stimulants again and so on. If I ever feel a bout of it coming on (which never happens) I can instantly reverse the effects mentally with relaxation and breathing techniques.

Be safe fella's and sorry for the novel of my past horrible experiences. And if something doesn't feel right seriously stop, and get checked out. You never know, my liver enzymes were high as well, but everything else checked out A okay thank god.

jh77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i have ocd and my anxiety is terrible to start with, and preworkouts have always increased my anxiety.

prohormones havent increased my anxiety noticeably at least, also i agree that the 11 kt spray is good stuff

WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cut the stims! I would also save the creatine/beta-a for pct as well. Steroids alone are great strength builders and recovery agents. Nothing else is necessary so it's nice to cycle off all others and stick to the basics (food, whey, multi, fish oil...). Then when you start them again in pct its like the first time all over which helps you tremendously for the mental motivation needed post cycle while your levels are getting back to norm.

I know this sounds silly, but make sure you're drinking A LOT OF WATER. You might think you are, but most likely aren't. It's amazing how many "sides" can be alleviated w/ a heightened water intake (for me at least); ie: depression, lethargy, moodiness, cramps...
    I got big by re-racking your weights....

RESPECT

I like to pre-load all of my supplements for 2yrs before lifting seriously. I feel so vascular and the pumps are INSANE!

April 2008, I weighed 157lbs.

Charger Fan - GO BOLTS!!!

Registered User masteroftheuniv's Avatar
    masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    I've been on a cycle or IBE Protomax (Protodrol) for about 11 days. I had a short bout of axiety about 4 days ago for really now apparent reason. Last night following my workout I noticed feeling as though my preworkout supp really wasn't wearing off and it eventually turned into anxiety. I took 1/2 of a benadryl and actually slept fine. This am I felt a little strange and this on the way to work I began feeling bad anxiety again. I had my blood pressure taken at work and it was 128/80 which is normal but a lil on the high side. The nurse did say my heart was was beating kind of fast. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Also considering cutting out stims and seeing if that helps or possibly scrapping the cycle altogether and starting PCT? Thanks
    I feel ya man, first time I did a ph I had crazy anxiety which I never had before in my life before my first cycle. The worst part of it was that I thought that I was dying because I never knew or what anxiety felt like and that a ph could cause anxiety symptons in some users. That was over three years ago and I still have anxiety sympotom/attacks 2-3 times daily if not more.

jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^^what everyone else is saying Is good advice.

Maybe but some phenibut and take that everyday.

audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GodofWine View Post
    Talk to me about anxiety...it sucks.

I changed jobs, didn't like my decision...felt a little edgy / nervous....then decided to pulse SD 10mg per workout (2-3x per week), and BOOM...

Anxiety. I never new what clinical anxiety actually felt like, I knew what it felt like to be nervous, or anxious due to a short term issue, but a constant state of "fight or flight" is nothing short of unnerving.

There is probably a hormonal aspect to it from the PH's, but probably them having an effect on neurotransmitter levels as well.

After 4-5 weeks of anxiety (I mean CONSTANT dread /worry) depression set in (how couldn't it, anxiety is hell), and I went clean, and took 50mg of 5htp 2-3 times a day for a couple weeks while starting St Johns Wort up.

Now Im taking only 600mg of SJW daily, and the occasional cup of chamomile tea (love it), and feel 95% fine. I also cut my caffeine from 300mg a day to 50mg a day.
    I went through this vicious cycle as well. I switched to a more hormonally balanced diet and it seems to be helping. Discontinued pre workout supplements and took 6000IU Vitamin D a day.
    Canadian Supplement Market Guru

motusgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

still having anxiety?

Originally Posted by masteroftheuniv View Post
    I feel ya man, first time I did a ph I had crazy anxiety which I never had before in my life before my first cycle. The worst part of it was that I thought that I was dying because I never knew or what anxiety felt like and that a ph could cause anxiety symptons in some users. That was over three years ago and I still have anxiety sympotom/attacks 2-3 times daily if not more.
    If you never had an anxiety attack before....shouldn't you just stop talking that product if it's having an effect on your health and you realize that's the reason for it? I don't understand why people put their health to risk in those situations...Do you still think it's the product doing that or it's something else?

Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CutLoss View Post
    Goto the Doctors + Explain anxiety + Prescribed ***** = Profit ??
    Most dr. won't start you off with ***** because of the potential for abuse. You gotta work for it!

Registered User FearOwnReproach's Avatar
    FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Eshamed51 View Post
    Most dr. won't start you off with ***** because of the potential for abuse. You gotta work for it!
    Who would even do PHs? lmfao

Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000) Eshamed51 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FearOwnReproach View Post
    Who would even do PHs? lmfao
    I would do ph's. I dont see what is really funny about it or why you replied to my post that had nothing to do with ph's. I'm guessing your one of the it has to be illegal to be good guys. cool story bro.

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

2-3 caps of Phenibut XT is good for anxiety