bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Trying to find a place to learn MMA

I am looking to get into MMA but i live in keene nh and i dont even know how to find someone who could teach me. there are like your regular karate places but i dont want to go to a place were they just hand out belts. Anyone got any tips on ow to find the right place to learn this stuff?

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bclending View Post
    I am looking to get into MMA but i live in keene nh and i dont even know how to find someone who could teach me. there are like your regular karate places but i dont want to go to a place were they just hand out belts. Anyone got any tips on ow to find the right place to learn this stuff?
    I am in NH too.

if u google like keene nh MMA u should come across a couple places. Myself, id take the trials they offer and yet even still then i wouldnt commit to a year, id go month to month a bit to make sure i like it. one place i checked out was pushing the year pricing plan to much even when i said i wanted to do month to month to see if i liked it. heck, im not a youngen anymore also!

but yeah if anyone knows good ones in NH id be willing to listen.
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The best gym in NH is going to be www.funintelligenttraining.com, but I'm unsure how close Concord is to you.

There's some place called Flow MMA in Keene that I got in a google search, but the instructor is a Rigan Machado purple so meh.
    "negs suck, dont they? now STFU, save your breath for your blow up doll and go back in your moms basement and watch TUF, snot nosed little boy. oh, and next time ask permission to say anything to me."

-Gomi

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Croaker View Post
    The best gym in NH is going to be www.funintelligenttraining.com, but I'm unsure how close Concord is to you.

There's some place called Flow MMA in Keene that I got in a google search, but the instructor is a Rigan Machado purple so meh.
    think its a ways....
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10)

This looks like its a pretty good place its about 1 hour from me. I will check it out im trying to free up some time to do this but hopefully i can get into it within the next couple of months.

xafix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Flow in Keene, Nh

I would give Flow Martial and Meditative Arts a shot if you're in Keene, NH (www dot flowmma dot org). Dan Caulfield, the instructor, maintains a relationship with Marcelo Garcia Jiu JItsu in NYC and teaches the Marcelo Garcia curriculum. He's held his purple belt for over three years and has a couple of other black belts. The training at Flow is as high level as you can get in the NNE area and the group is great. They also offer an MMA program which alows you to cross-train at a boxing and Muy Thai gym close by. Hope this helps.

gambryqjvn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

very nice hotels in israel you can read about

bonjjj is just really nice. (+1000) bonjjj is just really nice. (+1000) bonjjj is just really nice. (+1000) bonjjj is just really nice. (+1000) bonjjj is just really nice. (+1000) bonjjj is just really nice. (+1000) bonjjj is just really nice. (+1000) bonjjj is just really nice. (+1000) bonjjj is just really nice. (+1000) bonjjj is just really nice. (+1000) bonjjj is just really nice. (+1000)
    The best gym in NH is going to be , but I'm unsure how close Concord is to you.

Great school!