septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Back From Inury, Routine...

My Shoulder injury is pretty much recovered, there's pain, but I can do all my exercises, I started off with Full-Body and now I'm back to Splits.

Question: Coming back from an Shoulder Injury (Possible Rotator Cuff, wasn't serious enough to go beyond walk-in clinic), should I do my Shoulders on Chest Days, or should I have a Shoulders/Traps day?

I'm afraid with a shoulder day, I risk re-injuring it since it's not 100% yet, but with Chest, my Shoulder is slightly Warmed up.

Question 2: Will my shoulders grow slowly compared to everything else since I can't do Max weight? (I'm at 60% now). I've been doing Chest/Should workout for a while, and it seems like my tricep is growing but my shoulder isn't.

braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000)
    It depends.

Personally, isn't it better to rehab it so you don't have to worry?

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by septuagint View Post
    My Shoulder injury is pretty much recovered, there's pain, but I can do all my exercises, I started off with Full-Body and now I'm back to Splits.

Question: Coming back from an Shoulder Injury (Possible Rotator Cuff, wasn't serious enough to go beyond walk-in clinic), should I do my Shoulders on Chest Days, or should I have a Shoulders/Traps day?

I'm afraid with a shoulder day, I risk re-injuring it since it's not 100% yet, but with Chest, my Shoulder is slightly Warmed up.

Question 2: Will my shoulders grow slowly compared to everything else since I can't do Max weight? (I'm at 60% now). I've been doing Chest/Should workout for a while, and it seems like my tricep is growing but my shoulder isn't.
    Just take it slow and listen to your body. I have had both shoulders operated on and it took time to get back up in weight but do not let fear get the best of you. Train smart.

septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10) septuagint is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes, I did Rehab it, and I still do.

However, I just need to know what is better, doing it with Chest? Or Should I dedicate a day to it. And whether you're reasoning is different than mine.

Buapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you insist on working out before it's totally better, I'd just make sure to do PLENTY of warm-up sets and exercises. I wouldn't focus on shoulders separately from chest, either.