Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)

Product Review: Dr. Scott Connelly's Progenex "Recovery"

This review is about a product that I believe holds the key to greater gains for people not using drugs - intraworkout nutraceuticals designed to radically accelerate muscle repair, regeneration and strength. Why? Because the more productive workouts you can squeeze into a given unit of time (week/month/year etc) the faster you will make gains.

BACKGROUND

In early September, Vince Andrich ordered a copy of The Blueprint and reached out to me to discuss. I had been zeroing in on Progenex for The BP 3.0 but gave up due to recent events, which complicated the picture considerably. Vince put me in touch with Dr. Scott Connelly, whom I've been corresponding with over the past several weeks. Since then, I've been the fortunate recipient of a bottle of Dr. Connelly's original Progenex Recovery product. Since the product is designed to support recovery following high intensity eccentric exercise, I devised a series of H.I.T. workouts to put it to the test. Given I worked with Mike Mentzer prior to his death, I'm familiar with high intensity training techniques, including his/Arthur Jones' theory re: incorporation of eccentrics/negatives into such a H.I.T. protocol.

PUTTING IT TO THE TEST

Last weekend, I executed a set of dips (bodyweight +150lbs) to absolute muscular failure, failing on the 9th rep to lock it out. I tried for a good 5-6 seconds but could raise the weight no further. I then performed 7 slow negatives until I could no longer control the downward motion of the movement. I also attempted a static hold in the strongest range just below lockout but frankly, that didn't last very long. I did the same on weighted chins and finished off with hip belt squats. Since I couldn't perform negatives on those I elected to perform top range lockouts (very top of the movement) with 800lbs on the loading pin. I managed a total of 28 reps until I could no longer raise the weight off the floor.

RESULTS

I felt as if I had been in a train wreck. Post workout I slammed one scoop of Dr. Connelly's Progenex Recovery and tried to walk up the stairs. I am not kidding when I say it took 2 attempts.

4 hours later, I felt fully recovered.

There was very little, if any DOMS in the ensuing days - only a slight feeling of tightness/fullness to the muscle. I did not workout the next day to see if I could duplicate/better my previous effort - but that test is coming.

This particular workout when I last performed it left me extremely sore and unable to replicate the same effort for exactly 12 days. In fact, significant DOMS persisted despite recovery aids such as an intra workout drink (100g of Pure Karbolyn/25g of a highly refined whey inclusive of di-tri peptides/10g of Leucine and 15g of BCAA's coupled with high dose anti-oxidants prior to and immediately after the workout). I am nearly 41 years of age.

SUBSEQUENT DISCUSSIONS/KEY FINDINGS

A few days later, I spoke with Dr. Connelly for over 2 hours. He explained in general terms (the general terms I could understand) what it was, his theory as to how it works and where it stands today. To listen to his dissertations on protein/amino acid metabolism is like reading from a medical journal. Unfortunately, his product is no longer commercially available. That doesn't mean it will never be available, but I was not left with the impression it would be available anytime soon. And no, I have nothing to gain by promoting it - nor profiting from it.

I offer this solely as evidence that our future supplement focus should be in this direction - intraworkout nutraceuticals. I am convinced now, that this is a big (very big) part of the next step for the drug free athlete. A cursory read of the book "Nutrient Timing" by John Ivy Ph.D., and Robert Portman, Ph.D. available at many bookstores should tell you why. Published in 2004, this should be on everyone's bookshelf.

WHAT'S NEXT

Tomorrow, I have an even more extreme experiment lined up where I will execute a very heavy (for me) set of pullovers on a slight incline bench to accentuate the stretch position on the muscle. This will be performed with an EZ curl bar to absolute muscular failure. Once I can no longer raise the weight I will perform as many partial repetitions as I can until I can no longer continue. This will be followed immediately by DB pullovers with a doubled up mini band attached to the DB (other end to a power rack) in order to reverse the strength curve. Those too, will be executed until absolute muscular failure is achieved. Provided I have any strength left, I will then execute pullovers (negatives) with a pre-loaded barbell until my strength is entirely exhausted. The last time I attempted this, I was out of commission for 3 weeks with (I suspect) a partially torn tricep. For this experiment then, I will begin sipping Dr. Connelly's Progenex 10 min. prior to, during and finish up immediately after the workout. I theorize that this may be of benefit.

IMPORTANT

One final word: This is in no way meant to disparage the current Progenex product recently being discussed here. Indeed, I have at least one Blueprint customer running that product now and he likes/reports favorable things thus far. In the interest of fairness, I have also been in touch with the new Progenex people and reached out to their Dr./formulator to discuss. I am awaiting his response. I have not tried the new Progenex so I have no comparison as of yet to share.

Provided Dr. Connelly's product is made available at some point, you will see that what I speak is the truth. I certainly hope it comes to pass, because I will state this now;

*IN MY OPINION* - This is the biggest breakthrough in the history of nutraceuticals that I have ever come across.

Attached is a relevant study pertaining to key components of the product in question provided to me by Dr. Connelly.

Remember, I am a study of N=1. I have been training since 1985 - building myself up from 143lbs to 252. I have yet to use any nutritional supplement (not a drug like ephedrine) that delivers results like this after just 1 serving.

Take that for what it's worth.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mixelflick; 10-17-2010 at 04:49 AM.
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

swole sasquatch jorgemontenegro's Avatar
    jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks for the review. i am looking forward to read more as this journey of yours progresses. by the way, did you ever find out about that Laxogenin product? any thoughts on Tonvara's True Turk?

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jorgemontenegro View Post
    thanks for the review. i am looking forward to read more as this journey of yours progresses. by the way, did you ever find out about that Laxogenin product? any thoughts on Tonvara's True Turk?
    The Laxogenin products currently for sale I'm still unclear on, although all evidence I've uncovered up until this point is that they are bunk.

The Tonovara True Turk is in fact, legit. Whether it outperforms RCE, is still an open question. I have one customer running it now, and am eagerly awaiting his feedback. He is however, loaded for bear and using LOTS of other stuff. Personally, I'd stick with Ebol here until such time as the True Turk results are clear. ETA on that is about 6 months as I'll need multiple TT standalone log feedback to make the call.
    Last edited by Mixelflick; 10-17-2010 at 03:27 AM.

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very interesting review of Progenex. I have been meaning to post up a review myself since I have used both the old and the new progenex. Ill start by saying this... The blueprint is a great program and I have used it with great success. Its because of this success and the wealth of knowledge in the program that I dont think you should include progenex or its original ingredients in version #3 of the blueprint.

The original progenex was great. It tasted great and was easy to mix. The results I got were similar to what to the results you got. I was rarely ever sore, even after the hardest of workouts. Also like you, I was a big fan of Dr. Connelly. I have listened to Connelly's speaches over the years and thought of him as a very smart man and a leader in the supplement industry. Then all this Progenex controversy broke out and Progenex changed. I didnt know what to think about that was happening to Progenex and to Dr.Connelly. So I decided to give the new Progenex a try and I took part in the Progenex challenge.

To my surprise the new progenex is great as well. The taste is a little different but great. The recovery is just the same as the original and possibly even better?! I dont know how to describe the effect of the new progenex but I just feel great the next day after taking it. I have no idea how the recovery from this is possible? I def dont want to say its all the product at this point. It is possible there is some other factor involved in my great recovery and overall feeling great.

Dr. Connelly has always been known as a leader in the supplement industry. However, to except Connelly as a leader and honest person in today's industry you have to put asside all the problems that have followed him through his career. Every company Connelly starts, controversy is sure to follow. Everytime Connelly starts a project, shortly after I start hearing words like fraud,mislead, spiked etc. Now I dont know what to really believe in this case but I can say for sure that in all cases like this the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. I also know that either Connelly is the worst business man of all time and makes horrible business decisions or he himself is the problem.

For these reasons I would hold off on making a decision on whether or not to add this to the new blueprint. I just think the air needs to clear with this mess and we see what happens with this lawsuit. I would hate to see the Blueprint lose its credibility. At this point given all the has come to light about Connellly, we have to assume that he could possibly be just a great con-man. I think once this Progenex lawsuit is finished we will know the truth once and for all. I would highly reccomend you try the new Progenex. I would really like to hear your comparison.

Just my 2 cents

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review Rob!

Given some further experimentation, I may buy it for myself in future
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

"For these reasons I would hold off on making a decision on whether or not to add this to the new blueprint. I just think the air needs to clear with this mess and we see what happens with this lawsuit. I would hate to see the Blueprint lose its credibility".

Appreciate your perspective and commentary regarding The Blueprint.

I want to be very clear about my position: Neither The Blueprint 1.0, 2.0 3.0 nor or any future rendition is/will be about "product". If I thought 100% of your success hinged upon magic beans, I'd be selling them. To be fair, I do not have the knowledge or insight that Dr. Connelly and perhaps others have re these products. Humbling statement but it is the truth. I am still of the position no supplement will ever replace the big picture of training, diet, rest, psychology etc.. It is very clear though, that they can accelerate your results so I need to address that. To lead the reader to believe though, that they are everything would be disingenuous.

I feel so strongly about this, the following appears on PAGE 1 of my book. In fact, this will ALWAYS appear on PAGE 1:

"Let's be up front about this; The Blueprint protocol is what is at the forefront here, not the supplements. If you do choose to use adaptive supplements, this protocol will maximize their impact and accelerate your results".

Having said all of that, I want to reiterate what I said above because perhaps it was lost amongst my verbosity (new word - see, I can't get enough of them )

"The more productive workouts you can squeeze into a given unit of time (week/month/year etc) the faster you will make gains".

I care not for who's product this is. I DO care about helping BP Believers get results insofar as designing an optimal use protocol. This product just happens to be part (a BIG part) of that. Your commentary just validates my position. The GREAT news for all of us is this: A breakthrough has been made; sooner or later - we will all reap the benefits.

I can't control other people's opinions/thoughts. I do respect yours and try to respect everyone's opinion. Speaking for myself though - I will keep the focus on what works best, where and how to use it to build more muscle faster. Let's not forget though, all of the burn victims laying in hospital beds. Their quandry is far more serious than ours. The sooner this situation is resolved, the better it will be for everyone involved.

With that in mind, I will be keeping my focus on the product. Hopefully my initial post conveyed this.

If it did not, I apologize.

By the way, I completed workout #2 I sketched out above (and then some) at 10:15AM this morning.

As I sit here right now - I have ZERO soreness, aches etc that I normally do. In fact, I once again feel fully recovered. It is 1:58PM ET right now. I will post my further thoughts before departing for work tomorrow AM.

Update: 9/18 6:10 AM:

ZERO DOMS since my workout yesterday. Muscles feel "full", slighly tight but otherwise ready to train again. I wish I could, but jumping on a plane in another 1.5 hours.

Next experiment when I get back: Repeat workout #1 (ideally getting more weight and/or reps), consuming Dr. Connelly's Recovery intra workout and REPEATING that same workout 24 hours later.

Going to be very, very interesting...

NOTE- Trained on the road yesterday am. Actually stronger than workout number 1 by no small measure. Two additional reps on dips plus 3 more negatives! Could not bring my hip belt and loading pin so no squats. More updates forthcoming...

opulence...i has it Sol Rosenberg's Avatar
    Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sol Rosenberg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mixelflick, I have used both the old formulation and the new and I think they're pretty close in terms of results (zero DOMS or soreness). My questions is, do you foresee any possibility of trying the new formulation for comparison?
    Big Jim, may you rest well and know that you will NEVER be forgotten my friend.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll be starting up a run of the new progenex here shortly so interested in seeing your thoughts on it if the guys at progenex now decide to reach out to you.

Very interesting to read your thoughts on the old progenex stuff as well though.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Connelly apparently says "bug juice" does nothing in humans

I had great results with tha original product, very much akin to using Immunolin.
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I will be taking Progenex to the limit in the near future.
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by Sol Rosenberg View Post
    Mixelflick, I have used both the old formulation and the new and I think they're pretty close in terms of results (zero DOMS or soreness). My questions is, do you foresee any possibility of trying the new formulation for comparison?
    I think that'd only be fair, yes. I did reach out to their Dr. some time ago and left a vmal and followed up with an email. Have not as of yet heard back. There are two sides to every story.... I understand. I happened to get ahold of Dr. Connelly's product first and he certainly spent the necessary time with me to better understand it.

As I stated prior, I am a study of N=1. It is a very fluid (and delicate) situation. We should carefully observe everyone using these products and keep the focus on results. Personally speaking, I'm working on the best practical application with respect to hypertrophy.

It is a game changer given the # of productive workouts in a given unit of time (let's say Phase II) of The Blueprint is concerned. Now add Ebol and Bioforge IF so inclined. The math (and gains) start adding up incredibly fast..

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/thermo/ebol.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bi...e-pro-max.html

Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    Connelly apparently says "bug juice" does nothing in humans

I had great results with tha original product, very much akin to using Immunolin.
    Interesting. Well, like I said above - I respect other people's opinions. I suppose Dr. Connelly and I have our first disagreement. However, I will approach it constructively and discuss with him, inquiring as to why.

Thank you for alerting me to this. Is there a post somewhere I can reference?

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Interesting. Well, like I said above - I respect other people's opinions. I suppose Dr. Connelly and I have our first disagreement. However, I will approach it constructively and discuss with him, inquiring as to why.

Thank you for alerting me to this. Is there a post somewhere I can reference?
    search heavy muscle radio within the last two weeks. I think it might be tha coleman episode. I only caught a small snippet. Palumbo talks about some company producing an ecdy product and asks Connelly.
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    search heavy muscle radio within the last two weeks. I think it might be tha coleman episode. I only caught a small snippet. Palumbo talks about some company producing an ecdy product and asks Connelly.
    Still searching for it. In the meantime, I've reached out to Dr. Connelly to get his perspective...

hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Still searching for it. In the meantime, I've reached out to Dr. Connelly to get his perspective...
    Here's Patrick Arnold's perspective on the new stuff versus the old stuff...as you can see, Patrick has tried both versions, and says the new one is inferior, and is basically just another protein powder:

Originally Posted by hooker View Post
    Here's Patrick Arnold's perspective on the new stuff versus the old stuff...as you can see, Patrick has tried both versions, and says the new one is inferior, and is basically just another protein powder:

I was referring to Dr. Connelly's take on Ecdy We are speaking later today on another topic but I had planned to address this as well.

Appreciate your note though. I had heard the same from PA via PM conversation but had no idea he posted his thoughts publicly on it. To be fair, dublaron21 offered to answer the questions I posed to Dr. Hays associated w/the current Progenex.

Eagerly awaiting his reply.

thewhiz7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewhiz7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewhiz7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewhiz7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewhiz7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewhiz7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewhiz7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewhiz7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewhiz7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewhiz7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thewhiz7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd also like his take on ecdy. Surely Dr. Connelly will come back out with his original formula. I know I'd like to try it.
    www.rightchoiceimports.com

If I'm not mistaken, he doesn't think much of it. I meant to ask during our last conversation but we discussed bigger things (related to health care). I too, hope it becomes available some day.. Amazing.

I've only used it 4 times now but will be delving into it further to construct an optimal use protocol for Blueprint 3.0 IF it's available by then...

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When is BP 3.0 coming out?

This is a difficult question to answer. It was originally scheduled for release circe 1/1/2011. However, I now have to solve for the following problems:

1. There is at least one product (Dr. Connelly's Progenex) that would absolutely be a game changer insofar as how much progress could be made in our Blueprint Phase II, where I'd place it.

2. Dr. Connelly's Progenex may or may not ever see it to market

3. The "new" Progenex is doing something, according to at least 2-3 of my people. How much, I don't have enough data on yet. Will it allow one to train in the fashion I'm proposing as frequently as Dr. Connelly's? Unclear.

4. There is a unique diet associated with the goal of Blueprint 3.0 that isn't so much dependent upon traditional K intake as it is macro cycling. This needs to be worked out and in particular, a diet template of "portable" foods provided such that the needed amino pulsing is delivered every X hours.

5. The Ecdy information I've gathered from overseas in largely from Slavik/Polish farmers. They don't write in English, so I have but one family friend translating.

6. There is another "growth" oriented product nearing completion, pending safety data. If that passes the test - it too will add an incredible amount to the results you've seen to date. It's placement within the optimal use protocol needs to be worked out.

When you add it all up, it's slow going. However, I don't release things until they're perfect, or darned close. I can tell you this; it will once again re-define your expectations as to what can be achieved without drugs in a very, very short period of time.

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a difficult question to answer. It was originally scheduled for release circe 1/1/2011. However, I now have to solve for the following problems:

1. There is at least one product (Dr. Connelly's Progenex) that would absolutely be a game changer insofar as how much progress could be made in our Blueprint Phase II, where I'd place it.

2. Dr. Connelly's Progenex may or may not ever see it to market

3. The "new" Progenex is doing something, according to at least 2-3 of my people. How much, I don't have enough data on yet. Will it allow one to train in the fashion I'm proposing as frequently as Dr. Connelly's? Unclear.

4. There is a unique diet associated with the goal of Blueprint 3.0 that isn't so much dependent upon traditional K intake as it is macro cycling. This needs to be worked out and in particular, a diet template of "portable" foods provided such that the needed amino pulsing is delivered every X hours.

5. The Ecdy information I've gathered from overseas in largely from Slavik/Polish farmers. They don't write in English, so I have but one family friend translating.

6. There is another "growth" oriented product nearing completion, pending safety data. If that passes the test - it too will add an incredible amount to the results you've seen to date. It's placement within the optimal use protocol needs to be worked out.

When you add it all up, it's slow going. However, I don't release things until they're perfect, or darned close. I can tell you this; it will once again re-define your expectations as to what can be achieved without drugs in a very, very short period of time.
    I can help with the Polish translations if you need it. I currently have BP 2.0, so was just wondering when to start it(assuming if BP 3.0 was going to be released soon).

Is #6 DAA?

swole sasquatch jorgemontenegro's Avatar
    jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm gonna need some elaboration on this one. Is this a product you are putting out or another company? Bulbine Natalensis?

Originally Posted by jorgemontenegro View Post
    I'm gonna need some elaboration on this one. Is this a product you are putting out or another company? Bulbine Natalensis?
    It is neither, nor is it DAA.

But it is completely unique, has some nice data behind it and provided safety data trials pan out.... going to add a WHOLE new dimension to Blueprint 3.0!!

Update: I have now tinkered with this product enough to know conclusively, that it does allow one to recover from even the most brutal workouts imaginable.

I have not used the new Progenex yet but continue to follow my Blueprint people using it. In the interim, if anyone that has used Dr. Connelly's original Progenex or in particular his other Progenex products (I think there was a "More Muscle"), please chime in.

I will be inquiring with Dr. Connelly shortly for an update as to whether these will ever be available again to the general public.

Absolutely amazing product.

Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I can help with the Polish translations if you need it. I currently have BP 2.0, so was just wondering when to start it(assuming if BP 3.0 was going to be released soon).

Is #6 DAA?
    I'm lining up 3 testers for Dr. Connelly's Progenex product for an optimal use protocol test in the interest of refining The Blueprint 3.0. Product may or may not be available but it will give us clues as to how best to structure the training/diet.
    Last edited by Mixelflick; 11-04-2010 at 03:48 PM.

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm lining up 3 testers for Dr. Connelly's Progenex product for an optimal use protocol test in the interest of refining The Blueprint 3.0. Product may or may not be available but it will give us clues as to how best to structure the training/diet.
    Clear your inboooooox.

dammit I already forgot what I was gonna ask you.

clear it anyway for when I remember

I just cleared it Allie. Jammed up overnight..

You're always welcome