Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TotalGymFreak View Post
    Inb4threadclosureandOPbanned
    Why? They sell test boosters on bb.com and it's totally legal.

Originally Posted by SoFL_RX8 View Post
    OP Age: 15

Youll have all the test you need over the next few years. Diet and train correctly and enjoy the natural gains to be had. Dont get ahead of yourself.
    Originally Posted by mg93 View Post
    dont waste your money on a test booster if your 22 and younger

unless you have a testoserone deficiancy YOU ARE WASTING YOUR MONEY

there is not many studies on long term effects, but you may break out in acne all over your body, and you maybe develop gyno
    Both of you, shhh. Testosterone peaks anywhere between 25-30 years old. Therefore a 15 year old does NOT have more test than a 22 year old. I don't see how anyone can logically ever think that. Just LOOK at a 15 year old compared to a 22 year old. 15 year old most of the time still look like girls. No testosterone induced development what-so-ever. And NO, you won't get gyno.

Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post

Both of you, shhh. Testosterone peaks anywhere between 25-30 years old. Therefore a 15 year old does NOT have more test than a 22 year old. I don't see how anyone can logically ever think that. Just LOOK at a 15 year old compared to a 22 year old. 15 year old most of the time still look like girls. No testosterone induced development what-so-ever. And NO, you won't get gyno.

FINALLY somebody who actually posted something logical in this thread.
    This is why you deserve to be a mod.

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Metallicles View Post
    FINALLY somebody who actually posted something logical in this thread.
    This is why you deserve to be a mod.
    I'm not saying that a 15 year old should go jump on a test booster or anything, but I'm tired of seeing that posted as an argument. "You're *insert age here(usually between 14-19)*, you're test levels are the highest they'll be in your life." Well, if OP was 25 maybe that would be true, but 14-19.. nah.

Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Pandoxmax View Post
    Dude ur 15..ur basically already on roids so u dont need boosters.

I'm not saying that a 15 year old should go jump on a test booster or anything, but I'm tired of seeing that posted as an argument. "You're *insert age here(usually between 14-19)*, you're test levels are the highest they'll be in your life." Well, if OP was 25 maybe that would be true, but 14-19.. nah.

yes.

ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So what do you reccomend? Maybe TestoPRO? And once I'm off of it, will I get an estrogen rebound?

Originally Posted by ambitionzZ View Post
    So what do you reccomend? Maybe TestoPRO? And once I'm off of it, will I get an estrogen rebound?
    I've never heard of that happening.

I don't know anything about different test boosters. Look up information on Fenugreek extract, specifically testofen.

ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've never heard of that happening.

I don't know anything about different test boosters. Look up information on Fenugreek extract, specifically testofen.

ok thanks.

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    will i grow a beard?
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)

So what is your opinion on them for an 18 year old?
    I might look into it when I start my bulk.

sw3de has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dpal View Post
    1)are natural test booster the same as prohoromones?
    2)will they mess up my endocrine systems and if so are there any out there that won't?
    3) which one should i get if any?

a lot of kids in my school take pink magic and other t-boosters and they got big really fast. I was wondering which ones should i get or if the other kids messed up badly. Im almost 16 about 165lbs n 6'. I know illegal steroids would screw up my whole life but i dont know much about natural testboosters. i dont think my testosterone levels are that high because i barely have a beard and i dont get angry a lot
    zma, bcaa will do fine. but if you really want to start with some 'natural' tboosters i wud recommend Natadrol 4 week cycle with a with formadrol extreme as pct.
    my friend 've used that with lean gains and sick strength peak

Originally Posted by sw3de View Post
    zma, bcaa will do fine. but if you really want to start with some 'natural' tboosters i wud recommend Natadrol 4 week cycle with a with formadrol extreme as pct.
    I would never jump to PH's.

Originally Posted by pep_meister View Post
    will i grow a beard?
    lol looks funny, but I do want to grow a beard lol

Originally Posted by ambitionzZ View Post
    I would never jump to PH's.
    Natadrol is not a test booster or a PH. It is a non steroidial androgen.

xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never heard of either and I don't know too much on the topic, but please, don't listen to this kid.

There's a lot of retardism in this thread. Good thing Cajun brought in some wisdom.

@ambitionz (I probably spelled your name wrong)
    Let me know what you find if your going to research it. I'd like to view some links if you find anything, just for lulz and future reference.
    2013 is the end of the beginning of my life, while it is also the beginning of the end of my life.

"Positive thinking sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and can achieve the impossible."

"Don’t be pushed by your problems; be led by your dreams."

Originally Posted by xNYG View Post
    Never heard of either and I don't know too much on the topic, but please, don't listen to this kid.

There's a lot of retardism in this thread. Good thing Cajun brought in some wisdom.

@ambitionz (I probably spelled your name wrong)
    Let me know what you find if your going to research it. I'd like to view some links if you find anything, just for lulz and future reference.
    okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

finlay04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If youre willing to spend the money, try T-bullets from extreme nutrition.

Animal M-staks are good aswell

Originally Posted by finlay04 View Post
    If youre willing to spend the money, try T-bullets from extreme nutrition.

Animal M-staks are good aswell
    I willing to spend anywhere from $50-65.

mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) mapleridge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyYo View Post
    I suggest H-drol all my bros are on it and they have gained almost 10lbs in 3 weeks. take it with cycle assist and after your cycle take liver care pills. if you dont take liver care your estrogen will skyrocket post cycle.
    please don't listen to this kid, he's retarded.
    you need a better pct then that.
    gym for life.

I suggest H-drol all my bros are on it and they have gained almost 10lbs in 3 weeks. take it with cycle assist and after your cycle take liver care pills. if you dont take liver care your estrogen will skyrocket post cycle.
    Negged.

SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lmfao.

mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cajun: so you think its safe to take a natural booster at 18?

Thanks

Originally Posted by mydixiewrecked View Post
    Cajun: so you think its safe to take a natural booster at 18?

Thanks
    Safe? Yes.

mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydixiewrecked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If its safe why wouldn't everyone take it?

SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexyManBear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mydixiewrecked View Post
    If its safe why wouldn't everyone take it?
    Because it doesn't do anything...

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Safe? Yes.

Let's not be rash, here....
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Natadrol is not a test booster or a PH. It is a non steroidial androgen.

This. You don't run a PCT with Natadrol...you'd actually be more likely to need to 'PCT' coming off the product suggested for a Natadrol PCT (formestane) because it's precursor to 4-hydroxytestosterone. Although lettuce be reality, the conversion rate is awfully low so you'd have to dose your formestane stupidly high, but it's still within the bounds of reality.

Regarding the concept of 'estrogen rebound' that's been asked about a couple times in this thread, that happens with reversible aromatase inhibitors. It's not a concern with a suicide inhibitor. Do you homework, know what you're taking, problem solved.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I used Triazole for 3 weeks, even though it's an AI, It still naturally raises test. Probably the best 3 weeks of the year if it wasn't for my injury lol. Mood, libdo, lifts, everything was all up . It's been months and no real extra side effects, other than i kept the little strength gains i made, and the friends i made, also the confidence lol.