Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    shivc22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

been working out but no muscle growth

Hi,
    the problem is the weights. I can't increase them no matter how much I try along with my trainer. I am from India. The trainer is not the best educated but gets the job done. The problem is with me that all the workouts are just not working. I even went to the doctor . He said that some people genetically do not put on a lot of muscle. big help he was. I have been working out regularly for a year but am still not gaining muscle. People in my gym with a similar build (thin) and following a similar workout are getting better results. I'm not expecting a build like Schwarzenegger but i do want at least some improvement. i work out 5 times a week. I work on 2 body parts a day. I use ON Platinum whey protein. Please help me.
    Last edited by shivc22; 10-16-2010 at 03:45 PM.

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Could be a lot of things. Terrible diet, bad form, terrible program etc. Most likely all of these together.
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Choyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ZoranM View Post
    Could be a lot of things. Terrible diet, bad form, terrible program etc. Most likely all of these together.
    I gotta say...it is your diet....bad form...could be a problem...but he would still have gains.

I mean you lift anything heavy routinely for a year youll get stronger as long as your eating ENOUGH...and eating RIGHT.

matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shivc22 View Post
    Hi,
    I use ON Platinum whey protein.
    This is your problem. You seem to think that just by taking a bit of protein powder will help you put on muscle. That is just not true- if you want to get big you have to eat big. Lots of protein and lots of calories is what you need. Even with a not so good program but with a decent diet, you'd see gains so I can say with 90% certainty that the pitfall is your diet.
    Strength + Speed = Power

If you never fail, you aren't truly pushing yourself to the limit. If you never push yourself to the limit, how do you know what you're truly capable of?

RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RM281 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That was my problem for the 1st year and a half of training .... I wasn't eatting enough.
    You need to get the diet in check a be consistent .

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mmm, a year and haven't seen a change?

Definately it is your overall lack of calories, i would bet $1.00 Australian dollar on that.

You are under eating even though you may think otherwise, i bet you dont count calories? Start counting them all the time and base your workout around some proper solid lifts in your like deadlifts, below parallel squats and bench press.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    got to be the diet. get the calories up.
    Today's actions are the fuel for tomorrow's goals.

The All-American American Woody-5's Avatar
    Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what everyone else already said- more food! Esp steaks!

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To the original poster,

Have you gotten stronger? What kinds of gains have you made in terms of the amount of weights you can do? Before your muscles will get noticably bigger, you should be getting stronger. You should be able to do more in terms of pushups/pullups and you should be pushing more total weight now than you were a year ago. If this is the case, I wouldn't sweat it. As you continue to get stronger those muscles will continue to get bigger.

Of equal importance, how old are you? Are you 16 and starting your workout or solidly over the age of 20? A growing kid (and yeah I'd qualify this as anyone under 21), won't put on the kind of mass that a grown adult will. If you are young, don't fret. The foundation you build for yourself now will only make things easier for you in the future.

As to the diet, not that I feel it's not important, but I think diet it's often overemphasized here. Will eating more make you put on more mass? Of course. Will eating a balanced, healthy diet improve on your gains? Absolutely. At the beginning stages, however, as long as you're eating a reasonable diet, there's no reason you shouldn't be putting on mass and getting stronger. The further you get into your weight training the more important your diet becomes, but for the beginner ... it shouldn't matter as much.

Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're not eating enough calories brah, don't get discouraged. Just start from here- track your calories, shoot for 500-1000 above maintenance.. Keep your training up, should see improvement once your diet is in check.
    “Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it ... he who doesn't ... pays it.”

-Albert Einstein

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi,
    I have been working out regularly for a year but am still not gaining muscle. People in my gym with a similar build (thin) and following a similar workout are getting better results. I'm not expecting a build like Schwarzenegger but i do want at least some improvement. i work out 5 times a week. I work on 2 body parts a day. I use ON Platinum whey protein. Please help me.
    Are you gaining strength?
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100)

hey

Hi,
    I have been working out regularly for a year but am still not gaining muscle. People in my gym with a similar build (thin) and following a similar workout are getting better results. I'm not expecting a build like Schwarzenegger but i do want at least some improvement. i work out 5 times a week. I work on 2 body parts a day. I use ON Platinum whey protein. Please help me.
    Hey dude i can tell you from personal experience. That you are either over training or your diet. I can almost guarantee its your diet. You have to eat more calories than you expend. A pound weighs 3500 calories. If you want to gain 2lbs a week eat 4000calories a day.

You don't need nothing special for food either. You don't need whey protein either. I don't and i have seen significant gains in the last 2 months. Instead of whey protein you can drink milk. Has the same effectiviness but is cheaper(where i live anyways).

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day".... whoever tells you this go smack them across the head. Your most important meal of the day is your postworkout meal. During this time you have about a half an hour to hour window where you want to get yoru protein/carbs in. Trust me protein and carbs are both important. You need both not just one. Depending on what you weigh? I weigh 175lbs and i get about 35g of protein and about 80g of carbs after my workout. But ya yours may vary.

Basically that is it:
    Make sure you get the right amount of nutrients in you. You don't need any fancy supplements or any at all if you don't want. Milk is always a good replacement.
    As well eat vegetables, fruits, lean meats. And trust me don't be scared to have a little bit of fast food here and their. You are a person not a cyborg.
    Make sure to have fun with it and train safe.

Hope this help bud

yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by msm00b View Post
    As to the diet, not that I feel it's not important, but I think diet it's often overemphasized here. Will eating more make you put on more mass? Of course. Will eating a balanced, healthy diet improve on your gains? Absolutely. At the beginning stages, however, as long as you're eating a reasonable diet, there's no reason you shouldn't be putting on mass and getting stronger. The further you get into your weight training the more important your diet becomes, but for the beginner ... it shouldn't matter as much.
    He will not be able to put on mass (whether it be muscle or fat) unless he has an overall excess of calorie intake. Plain and simple. Don't matter if he's at the beginning stages, middle stages, or late stages. It's the universal law of thermodynamics.
    Never neg first but always neg back crew

csroster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) csroster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) csroster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) csroster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) csroster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) csroster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) csroster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) csroster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) csroster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) csroster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) csroster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You should probably post your routine and diet for the best answers.

However not matter what your diet and routine is, I agree that you're not eating enough. Are you actually keeping track of what you eat and how many calories you're getting or just eating when you're hungry?

flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100) flex321 is not very well liked. (-100)

hey

Originally Posted by csroster View Post
    You should probably post your routine and diet for the best answers.

However not matter what your diet and routine is, I agree that you're not eating enough. Are you actually keeping track of what you eat and how many calories you're getting or just eating when you're hungry?
    My guess is that he eats a couple of days in a row with an excessive amount of calorie intake. But then after that he stops. Kind of like people who are trying to lose fat. There diets are good for a few days but then they go back to the potatoe chips.

Key for this bro is to keep it consistent at a steady surplus calorie intake. Healthy foods to by the way.

JULIOXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Best postworkout meal

!!!hard training+celltec+nitrotech after workout = big muscles!!!!

Originally Posted by flex321 View Post
    hey dude i can tell you from personal experience. That you are either over training or your diet. I can almost guarantee its your diet. You have to eat more calories than you expend. A pound weighs 3500 calories. If you want to gain 2lbs a week eat 4000calories a day.

You don't need nothing special for food either. You don't need whey protein either. I don't and i have seen significant gains in the last 2 months. Instead of whey protein you can drink milk. Has the same effectiviness but is cheaper(where i live anyways).

"breakfast is the most important meal of the day".... Whoever tells you this go smack them across the head. Your most important meal of the day is your postworkout meal. During this time you have about a half an hour to hour window where you want to get yoru protein/carbs in. Trust me protein and carbs are both important. You need both not just one. Depending on what you weigh? I weigh 175lbs and i get about 35g of protein and about 80g of carbs after my workout. But ya yours may vary.

Basically that is it:
    Make sure you get the right amount of nutrients in you. You don't need any fancy supplements or any at all if you don't want. Milk is always a good replacement.
    As well eat vegetables, fruits, lean meats. And trust me don't be scared to have a little bit of fast food here and their. You are a person not a cyborg.
    Make sure to have fun with it and train safe.

Hope this help bud

Wat goin on in here?In!! bigBOSSguy's Avatar
    bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi,
    where u from?

good indicator : if u cant lift heavier weight, u arent gaining muscle.
    Rep trading is against the rule. Read them: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162014423

R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    5 days a week might be a problem as well. You have to give your muscles a chance to actually grow. I was a nut when i first started and over did it leaving my muscles in a constant state of break down. It was a hard concept to grasp but when I gave in to the saying, "you dont grow in the gym you grow out of it" is when I started seeing progression.

R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Woody-5 View Post
    what everyone else already said- more food! Esp steak
    ofcourse this too haha

darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darren201025 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i think your doing great!
    stay at it with proper nutrition/diet.
    and you will be fine!!

ps.
    eat more,
    buy protein/muscle gainer.
    more intense workouts/switch up routines every month or 2.

its not the diet. I eat meat and vegetables daily along with 4 boiled egg whites for breakfast. I have a good diet. I make sure that I eat good food daily. Diet is vegetables for lunch and meat for dinner.

Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    its not the diet. I eat meat and vegetables daily along with 4 boiled egg whites for breakfast. I have a good diet. I make sure that I eat good food daily. Diet is vegetables for lunch and meat for dinner.
    Count your calories. I used to eat meat, vegetables, fruits, dairy and grain daily. 5 times a day, eating "large" portions. I counted my calories once, was doing an average of 1600 calories a day. My recommended maintence is close to 3,000 a day.

It's amazing how hard it is to know how much you are eating until you actually count it out.
    "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing you will be successful."

ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Of course, it can't be the diet, he eats four whole egg whites every day.
    Eternal Gym Rat, Student Physical Therapist. None of my post content should be taken as medical advice. Ask your doctor/PT.

Best Gym Lifts: 585/390/675 440 FS 265 OHP @203 No longer competing

I lift weights for fun

Guys i am eating well. No junk food. Meat almost daily for dinner. Vegetables for lunch. I eat more than my trainer and he is a big guy.He is about 6.2 ft and 80 kg. I am 5.8 ft and 63 kg. I still eat more than him. I am telling you its not the diet. I even consulted a doctor. Please recommend a new workout. Now days I do 2 body parts per day. Chest and biceps, Back and triceps, shoulders and legs. I do 4 exercises per body part. 4 sets per exercise.
    Last edited by shivc22; 10-16-2010 at 03:55 PM.

Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Halrawk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Guys i am eating well. No junk food. Meat almost daily for dinner. Vegetables for lunch
    You're eating well. Are you eating ENOUGH?
    "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing you will be successful."

Thank you so much for your help. I guess all I can do is continue to try my best. perhaps i will start to gain muscle.

Thank you so much for your help. I guess all I can do is continue to try my best. perhaps i will start to gain muscle.
    You could also eat more. Because if you eat more you'll gain muscle.
    Seriously, we aren't being dicks, it's true. You need to eat, and eat a lot to gain muscle.

Edit: Also if you're eating "more" than someone who is bigger than you and you aren't gaining, that means you need to eat more than you're eating. It doesn't matter how much other people eat, if you aren't gaining, you aren't eating enough. If all you want is a new routine, check the stickys, if you want to know why you aren't gaining, read the responses you've gotten in this thread.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Although remember there's no reason to eat above maintenance. You can gain muscle at a maintenance diet (and probably at a small calorie deficit). The main thing to be worried about is that you're drastically under-eating.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZoranM View Post
    just turrible

creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Patience
    Some people are just hard gainers
    Took me about a year and a half before I noticed anything, but you should at least be getting stronger , if not something in your workouk/diet is askew.
    I said askew... Giggle