Hudsoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hudsoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hudsoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hudsoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hudsoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hudsoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Working OPPOSING muscle groups.

Now i have recently just come out of rehab on my shoulder, after over training it because i was doing a half body split, it seemed to be to much work for my joint. I'm looking to gain some real size. I've suddenly had this epiphany on the key to gaining some size.
    Now the guy who did the therapeutic massage on my shoulder is also a well experienced personal training, opening my eyes to the fact that you can work anything together (opposing muscles) and its actually better to do so because of the no fatigue factor, helping u lift heavier.
    i was just wonder if any of you people would have maybe done this regime and gotten great results, if so would u like to give me a general idea of how u would plan your week out?
    and does this actually help u lift heavier because your not working a fatigued muscle?

thankx lads.