TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

got kicked off my football team...whats proper etiquette?

Its my sophmore year there is two games left in a losing season and my coach called me in his office and fired me. It was not a behaviorial issue or anything it was because i went to a different school last year and played football for them. And they have this new rule saying you cant play football for two different schools in consecutive years unless you have a big meeting to make sure the other team didnt scout you. But since my old team is like 6-0 right now and the team im on now is 1-5 the lady said i might be able to get in for the very last week if i get up a couple of grades. So my question is should i give up on this season or try to come back? And is it okay for me to stand on the sidelines at practice and ride the bus to the games. I feel like my teammates think i just bitched out on them but i put in hard work every games i played and i wish i could be out there playing with them.

Rugger w/ a throwing prob xxtwistedxx's Avatar
    xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You need to go see your AD and get the real reason you were booted.
    What's your gpa? Any disciplinary issues? Trouble with the law? Drinking?

Lastly I'm near positive here in ohio the rules state that if a student moves to a district bordering their original then they must sit a year. There's some issues and it can be appealed but that's the jist. So maybe that was the true reason and you are technically inelligible all year.

Like I said this just sounds off to me and there's def some info missing from this story.
    ACE-PT, NSCA, USATF-1
    danprater.blogspot.com - blog for everything related to throws, rugby, training, etc. and stuff that isnt.

Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ubertoss2000

Throwers
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122693921

CurvyInMyKilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont drop the ball son, just dont do it.

Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Talk to Athletic Director.. Can't be right..

7mustangs0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    See what you can do to get back on the team. If it isn't possible and you were just ineligible just use yourself getting ****ed over as motivation to bust ass in the off-season and come back next season making them question why they ever kicked you off in the first place.
    Bench - 315
    Squat - 455
    Power Clean - 225