hilal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need advice on supplements pls....

Hi, I have read a lot about Guggulbolic, and I heard its very good especially combined with AdipoKinetix. I just wanted to know if anybody has tried it and if it has worked for anybody else. Comments on these products are usually very positive, but a few people have said its useless so I am not sure.

Also if anybody knows of any good fat burners, your advice is much appreciated. I have about half an inch of really stubborn fat that just doesnt wanna come off no matter how much cardio and how strict my diet is!

Hilal

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    guggul sucks. It looked promising, but I tried it and it did absolutely nothing. It did less than nothing, its a total waste. If you need something to stack with adipo-kinetix, use MM4 or XXX, both also by syntrax and both contain forskolin. Add two caps of either to your adipo, three times a day for proper effects. That'll help a great deal more.