DrugFreeJonnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrugFreeJonnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrugFreeJonnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrugFreeJonnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrugFreeJonnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrugFreeJonnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrugFreeJonnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrugFreeJonnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrugFreeJonnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrugFreeJonnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrugFreeJonnie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

30 minute workout for my dad..

My dad wants to start lifting weights but has a super busy schedule and at the moment can only do thirty minutes max maybe five times a week. My question is.. how can I best utilize those thirty minutes?

Should I build a program around big compound lifts (clean and press, squats, deadlifts, bench press, etc..) and just kinda have him do a full body workout several times a week or should I have him still do a lot of compound lifts but isolate different parts of the body for each workout?

Jayburd73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayburd73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayburd73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayburd73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayburd73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayburd73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayburd73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayburd73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayburd73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayburd73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayburd73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DrugFreeJonnie View Post
    My dad wants to start lifting weights but has a super busy schedule and at the moment can only do thirty minutes max maybe five times a week. My question is.. how can I best utilize those thirty minutes?

Should I build a program around big compound lifts (clean and press, squats, deadlifts, bench press, etc..) and just kinda have him do a full body workout several times a week or should I have him still do a lot of compound lifts but isolate different parts of the body for each workout?
    Have you ever heard of P90X? Its a home workout program that can help transform your body in 90 days or less. There are also other programs that are around the amount of time that your dad has available each day ( 30 mins) I personally have had some great success with these programs and highly recommend them. And the great part is that he can do them in the comfort of his own home with minimal equipment needed.
    I also have a site you can check out to get more info on whats available if you contact me I will forward to you.
    Or feel free to contact me anytime with any questions you might have This might be a great option for him.