Modern Day Samurai shotgunshorty28's Avatar
    shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shotgunshorty28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best supplements for cutting

I'm actually about to start cutting in a couple weeks and I planning on revamping my diet plan. What are some supplements that can assist with the cutting process?
    You jagaloons! You're failures! FAILURES!
    Hey, you're embarrassing yourself, you geriatric ****!
    Two things: You keep your liver-spotted hands off my beautiful mother. She's a saint! And then you sit down and you write Dale and Brennan a check for $10,000.
    Or I'm gonna shove one of those fake hearing devices so far up your ass...
    ...you can hear the sound of your small intestine as it produces ****!

www.twitter.com/shotgunshorty28

chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris38 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whey,fish oil,creatine,bcaa supp and a good multi....

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chris38 View Post
    Whey,fish oil,creatine,bcaa supp and a good multi....
    And EC stack if you must have a "fat burner" of sorts.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

NicK-KM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NicK-KM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NicK-KM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NicK-KM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NicK-KM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NicK-KM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NicK-KM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    stimulants - ephedrine/caffeine, man scorch, adrenalean

non-stim - lean xtreme

these are my favorites and also are very popular on this site

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gforbes28 View Post
    I'm actually about to start cutting in a couple weeks and I planning on revamping my diet plan. What are some supplements that can assist with the cutting process?
    ErgoBurn, hands down. When coupled with a solid diet and exercise routine, the results are second to none.

It has a very effective appetite suppressing effect, an almost euphoric drive in energy and focus, amongst several other things. Check it out and feel free to send me a message if you have any specific questions about anything.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er...ergo-burn.html

Did I mention it's Buy 2 get 1 FREE?!

ConLaV is a name known to all. (+5000) ConLaV is a name known to all. (+5000) ConLaV is a name known to all. (+5000) ConLaV is a name known to all. (+5000) ConLaV is a name known to all. (+5000) ConLaV is a name known to all. (+5000) ConLaV is a name known to all. (+5000) ConLaV is a name known to all. (+5000) ConLaV is a name known to all. (+5000) ConLaV is a name known to all. (+5000) ConLaV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gforbes28 View Post
    Hey man, check out this article http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/gett...loss-guide.htm
    If there's any one skill that I've seen in champions- people who have really achieved their highest desires- it's an unbelievable level of persistence. They'll change their approach as necessary, but they won't abandon their ultimate vision.

Team Norton

ONE DAY AT A TIME

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have you heard of Dicana? Its a non-stim fat burner that increases protein synthesis, so as long as your diet is spot on you can potentially get a nice recomp off of it. Ive used it several times myself and have had great success with it. It even has a money back guarantee!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/thermo/di.html

Quote:
    "Dicana is is a powerful, patent pending, non-stimulating dietary supplement developed to cause extreme body fat loss while sparing muscle tissue. When used as directed Dicana has the ability to raise your Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR, the rate at which your body burns calories at rest) and can dramatically shift the proportion between lean body mass and adipose tissue (fat) in favor of lean body mass. Dicana works by increasing protein synthesis through calorie repartitioning while simultaneously causing an increase in body temperature and oxygen consumption for extreme fat loss without muscle catabolism."
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife