geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Leg routine Advice Please....

I currently am doing 4 sets of squats then I switch to STLD's for 4 sets.
    After that it is 3 sets of quad extensions and hamstring curls followed by a calf workout and thats that.
    I was using the leg press but switched it out for the quad extensions and ham curls because I thought the latter exercises would give me more balance on the muscles front to back. Also I am a student full time, with a part time job and a gf that is very attention demanding to say the least. So I need maximum benefits in minimal amount of time since my time is very limited now.

I am asking those with the expertise on legs if the leg press would be better or the quad extensions and ham curls, which routine will produce better results and balance front to back?
    I kinda thought the leg press is hitting the quads more than the hams and it would be out of balance but I am not sure. Obviously I am keeping the squats and stld's, but should I keep the leg press and drop the other two or just keep the quad ext and ham curls? Thanks Guys and Gals for any responses and advice.
    Get your ass in the gym period!