cmetz13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gained 19 lbs in 6 weeks!

I did the Vince Delmonte No Nonsense muscle building program over the spring time for about 2 months and made some impressive gains while doing so and finally have a chance to write up a review before I get back into it. I normally weigh around 152-153 lbs but at the time I was down to about 142 lbs due to stress from school and just be at a down time in my life. So I started the first 2 weeks just really getting into lifting again since it had been awhile and started the real program which I did for six weeks and I was seriously impressed how much my body changed. I started at 145 lbs by the end of the six weeks I was at 164 lbs! Only supplement I took was N Large 2 mass gainer and a multivitamin. It was all about my diet and how much I ate during the time I was on the No nonsense program. Worked out 3 days a week and followed the program as much as possible. I will admit I slacked at times on the meal plan due to time constraints with school. So I would say that is would not be out of the ordinary for someone to gain 20-25 lbs on this program in 2 months. Only reason I quit was due to being over loaded with school work which caused me to start missing workouts. I plan to start this program up this fall when I am done with baseball. Any skinny guys looking to bulk up this is definitely the program you want!

If anyone is interested I wrote up an entire detailed review on the program and what it really contains. I also have some before and after pictures of me on the site as well. If you want the link you can email me at corey.metz@gmail.com. The review is just too long to post in a forum.

I got home from work and figured out how to add some before and after pictures.
    Attached Images

Fuddrucker23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fuddrucker23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fuddrucker23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fuddrucker23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fuddrucker23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fuddrucker23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fuddrucker23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fuddrucker23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fuddrucker23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fuddrucker23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fuddrucker23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cmetz13 View Post
    I did the Vince Delmonte No Nonsense muscle building program over the spring time for about 2 months and made some impressive gains while doing so and finally have a chance to write up a review before I get back into it. I normally weigh around 152-153 lbs but at the time I was down to about 142 lbs due to stress from school and just be at a down time in my life. So I started the first 2 weeks just really getting into lifting again since it had been awhile and started the real program which I did for six weeks and I was seriously impressed how much my body changed. I started at 145 lbs by the end of the six weeks I was at 164 lbs! Only supplement I took was N Large 2 mass gainer and a multivitamin. It was all about my diet and how much I ate during the time I was on the No nonsense program. Worked out 3 days a week and followed the program as much as possible. I will admit I slacked at times on the meal plan due to time constraints with school. So I would say that is would not be out of the ordinary for someone to gain 20-25 lbs on this program in 2 months. Only reason I quit was due to being over loaded with school work which caused me to start missing workouts. I plan to start this program up this fall when I am done with baseball. Any skinny guys looking to bulk up this is definitely the program you want!

If anyone is interested I wrote up an entire detailed review on the program and what it really contains. I also have some before and after pictures of me on the site as well. If you want the link you can email me at corey.metz@gmail.com. The review is just too long to post in a forum.
    Just put the review in in multiple posts by copy and pasting segments at a time! Thanks!

grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey look guys, viral marketing!
    GOMAD!

caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100)
    nice one

Viral marketing? How is writing a review on something I had success with viral marketing? I still have the membership to Vince's program today...so here you go directly from my blog.

This is a review and explanation of the Vince Delmonte "No Nonsense Muscle Building" workout plan. This program is directed towards teaching skinny guys and hard gainers to build muscle and build muscle fast. If you haven't heard of Vince Delmonte or what his program is then you can click here for more details or finish reading the rest of my blog. Now being someone that also always been a skinny guy and hard gainer myself, I can relate to where a lot of people are coming from when looking into a program like this. I can also understand of being weary of purchasing a program and being scammed out of money. (There are plenty out there!) I have personally purchased and used this program myself, so I'm not just writing based on other people's opinion which is what a lot people do. I will go into some detail of the following about what No Nonsense Muscle Building has to offer:

1. Program goals
    2. My Success
    3. Workout plans
    4. Diet and Nutrition
    5. Supplements
    6. Scheduling
    7. Vince Delmonte Membership (What it includes)

So for starters this is a very detailed workout plan that takes several things to be successful but it does not require you to kill yourself at the gym 7 days week. It does require commitment to the diet plan as well as the workout routine. If you are dedicated and work hard to maintain the plan this will be a successful program for you. Even though the program is directed towards “skinny” guys building muscle, it can also be very successful for guys overweight looking to trim down or get in better overall shape. So lets get down to business.

1.) Program Goals

No Nonsense Muscle Building is exactly what it says. It is designed to teach hard gainers build muscle and pack on pounds and pounds of mass fast without gaining excess fat. You do this by three key components of the program. Those are: The Workouts, Diet/Nutrition, and Recovery. By far the most important and hardest thing to follow is the Diet and Nutrition plan. Now Vince goes into great detail on what and how much to eat to ensure you are getting all the necessary amounts of protein, carbs, fat, and nutrients. Now what is it going to take to be successful?

* Dedication to the diet plan (Have a large appetite!)
    * 3-4 hrs a week in the gym
    * Willingness to perform intense workouts

Wait? That’s it? Yea really it is. It just takes dedication. If you have that then you WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!!! If you think for one minute that you can coast through this program and see results it will fail you! But if you work hard at it and just follow the plan you will see results. I have no doubt in my mind that you will and if it does then Vince offers a full money back guarantee if it not what you expected.

2.) My Success:

Well why am I writing this? To show that program can and will work for others and that it is not just another scam. So I will give you my story of how and why I got started with No Nonsense Muscle Building. I really lost a lot of my muscle mass from stress from school and relationship problems at the time. I am 5’8 and normally weigh around 152 lbs. At the current time of starting this program I was down to around 142 lbs. I really looked sick and a lot my friends were even making comments of my size and how I didn’t “look myself”. So I decided to take action and started No Nonsense muscle building. In 6 weeks I went from about 145lbs to 164 lbs! Now even at my normal weight of 152 I still gained over 12 lbs in 6 weeks and actually I gained 19 lbs in 6 weeks! I can honestly say that if I had been more disciplined with my diet my gains would have been more impressive. Since I was finishing my degree at the time I had a full schedule and finding time to eat all required was difficult for me at times. But this is just shows how successful this program can be for skinny guys! Now to show that I am not making this up I added a couple of before and after pictures of myself. The before picture was when I was at my normal 152-153 lbs and the after was the day I was at 164 lbs! This just goes to show how much of a difference a 12 lbs of muscle can make to your frame! I won’t even get into how much more confidence I had in myself! I think the pictures say enough about that!

(Pictures attached at bottom)
    Before @ 152 lbs After @ 164 lbs

Now if this is the kind of change that you would like to see and a program that you are interested there is a link to Vince's site below. If you want to know more I go into more detail of what the site and program offers below.

Vince Delmonte No Nonsense Muscle Building

3.) Workout Plans

The workouts are designed to be INTENSE and full body workouts. Ok…What does that mean? First of all they are full body workouts so no longer are you going to cycle days aimed at a specific muscle group. Instead you will work out every part of your body three days a week. However the workout routine changes each of those days so you are not doing the same exercises all three days. Also every three weeks the workouts change in order to keep your body guessing and promote more muscle growth. Intense? Ok your probably thinking well I work out hard every time I go to the gym and say “man that was a good, intense workout” afterwards! Really I used to think the same until I got started using No Nonsense. You literally lift until you can’t even pick up the weights but you do it all in about 45 minutes to an hour tops. You do this by doing supersets on all the exercises with no break between the two exercises and only a short break between sets. I honestly couldn’t lift for a week after the first day I did this because I was so sore! Which brings me to my next point. RECOVERY! Yes you must recover from workout! So being a maniac and working out seven days a week is not what this program is about. This is all explained in detail in the No Nonsense Muscle Building Ebook. Another nice feature that he offers are three different program levels…a beginner, intermediate, and advanced workout plans. If you are just starting to lift or have never lift before you can start with the beginner plan and work your way up from there. I will say the advanced plans are exactly what is described. Unless you are looking to compete in a muscle building competition then the intermediate plans will work just fine.

4.) Diet and Nutrition Plan:

For me this was the most important part of No Nonsense as it it is for most skinny guys looking to build muscle. This is what I struggled with before I purchased the program. Really most guys have a good idea of what exercises to do but no idea as far as nutrition is concerned which is the most important part. I’d say this plan is about 70% Diet, 25% Workouts, 5% recovery time. Now what is great is that Vince allows this program to be customizable to you as long as your are getting all the required daily proteins, carbs, and fatty foods. So if you don’t like something he has planned for a certain meal just change it out to something that you do like that has nearly the same nutrient content. Well question is how much do you I need to eat to make the gains I want? Another great part is that there is a metabolic calculator included in the program. So you input your current weight, body fat %, height, and goals for the program and it tells you how much carbs, protein, and fat you need to consume in a day. This is an awesome tool but you will realize that its a quite a bit. Most likely your diet will be around 4000-5000 calories a day! But this is what it takes to gain serious mass and shock your body into building muscle. Hard gainers have trouble gaining weight because there metabolism is so high, so you have to eat enough to overcome your metabolism in order to build pounds and pounds of muscle.

5.) Supplements:

Ah, the magic world of building 10 lbs a week by taking a pill is all a hoax. Vince supports this pretty vigorously but does iterate that supplements CAN help but not make the gains that some of these companies are claiming today. Now I will say supplements are great to help reach your nutrient goal for the day and this is where mass gainers can really help as a supplement. They are full of the the nutrients needed to support growth. I used N-Large 2 as suggested by Vince at the time but recently he has switched to ProGrade which is too expensive for my taste. I will say that I was pleased with this supplement and IT WAS THE ONLY ONE I TOOK besides fish oil and a multivitamin. No I wasn’t stacking 10 different supplements at once, that is just throwing money down the drain. Now Vince does recommend Creatine to be used as a supplement as well but I decided against it to save some cash.

6.) Scheduling

As I have already talked about you will only be working out for about an hour for three days a week with this program. The rest of your time will be spent eating up everything possible to promote growth. Meal plans follow the traditional eat more small meals more times each day. So six smaller meals are pretty common for this.

7.) The membership:

The membership includes a whole bunch of things and honestly I could right for an hour to cover it all but I’ll just give a highlight of some of the best things available:

* Full detailed workout plans for three different experience levels
    * 219 pg ebook going over everything to meals, workouts, confidence building exercises, and the science and reasoning for how and why the program works
    * Member forum to talk with other people currently using the No Nonsense program
    * Metabolic calculator
    * Suggested meal plans
    * Access to online DVD’s
    * 29 Week workout plan that allows you to track and record you workout progress

Like I said there is more included but this is really the relevant information.

And just to show I'm an existing member there is a screen shot of the home page in my attached images.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files