Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Man-body octane/game day

1st let me thank llearn and the guys at MAN for letting me try the new product.

i have used MAN products before, including body octane solo, and with clout. also used primal male and blueprint. i have always had good results with MAN products.

what i got from original body octane was increased endurance/recovery.

my goal with this product is increased energy/endurance/stamina/recovery and also improved fitness. no one can say they don't want to be stronger, but i am 52 and am mostly looking for improved fitness-athough if i get stronger i won't be mad.

current stats-203, down from 260 2 years ago. bf% 12-15%. i am strong for an older guy but fitness level seems to have dropped in the last few years-i am hoping game day will help me get into better shape.

i will start dosing game day tomorrow before going to gym, going to start dosing at 1 scoop and see how that goes.
    Last edited by thebigt2; 10-12-2010 at 02:40 PM.
    thebigt

youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thebigt2 View Post
    1st let me thank llearn and the guys at MAN for letting me try the new product.

i have used MAN products before, including body octane solo, and with clout. also used primal male and blueprint. i have always had good results with MAN products.

what i got from original body octane was increased endurance/recovery.

my goal with this product is increased energy/endurance/stamina/recovery and also improved fitness. no one can say they don't want to be stronger, but i am 52 and am mostly looking for improved fitness-athough if i get stronger i won't be mad.

current stats-203, down from 260 2 years ago. bf% 12-15%. i am strong for an older guy but fitness level seems to have dropped in the last few years-i am hoping game day will help me get into better shape.

i will start dosing game day tomorrow before going to gym, going to start dosing at 1 scoop and see how that goes.
    goodluck and keep us posted. How long did you wait before u went to the gym?

thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by youngkang View Post
    goodluck and keep us posted. How long did you wait before u went to the gym?
    thanks-

i will start taking game day tomorrow. will take it before leaving for gym, so probably about 20-25 minutes before workout.
    thebigt

took 1 scoop game day in 8oz water and headed to gym. 1st thing i noticed is this stuff tastes great. it took between 15-20 minutes to get to gym and at 25 minute mark i was at it. i didn't really notice much until i started lifting, at the 30 minute mark the beta alanine kicked in. around 45 minutes after taking i was feeling it, might take it sooner next time.

workout went real well, i did a full body workout hitting 30 different machines. i use pre-workouts often and in comparison the stim effect of game day is very mild, where it was really felt was after workout i wasn't nearly as fatigued as usual-if i had more time i would have done more. can honestly say endurance/recovery were both improved.

i am going to stick to 1 scoop for at least the 1st 3 workouts then will see what 1 1/2 scoops will do.
    thebigt

youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    took 1 scoop game day in 8oz water and headed to gym. 1st thing i noticed is this stuff tastes great. it took between 15-20 minutes to get to gym and at 25 minute mark i was at it. i didn't really notice much until i started lifting, at the 30 minute mark the beta alanine kicked in. around 45 minutes after taking i was feeling it, might take it sooner next time.

workout went real well, i did a full body workout hitting 30 different machines. i use pre-workouts often and in comparison the stim effect of game day is very mild, where it was really felt was after workout i wasn't nearly as fatigued as usual-if i had more time i would have done more. can honestly say endurance/recovery were both improved.

i am going to stick to 1 scoop for at least the 1st 3 workouts then will see what 1 1/2 scoops will do.
    Awesome! I just ordered some yesterday and should have some on the way hopefully by this week.

Did u feel any sort of a Crash after ur workouts? How was the mental focus and energy?

Did u feel any sort of a Crash after ur workouts? How was the mental focus and energy?
    there was no crash at all-the stim effect[energy] was mild compared to other pre work outs i have used.

the focus was there, but the endurance/stamina/ recovery were the big 3 that made game day shine.

if you are looking for more energy and focus you might jump right in at 1 1/2 scoops.

let me repeat how good this tastes, it's right there with the best tasting supps i have tried.
    thebigt

there was no crash at all-the stim effect[energy] was mild compared to other pre work outs i have used.

the focus was there, but the endurance/stamina/ recovery were the big 3 that made game day shine.

if you are looking for more energy and focus you might jump right in at 1 1/2 scoops.

let me repeat how good this tastes, it's right there with the best tasting supps i have tried.
    Thanks again for the review. Yea im not lookin for much of a stim rush. I actually perfer a preworkout with less stims.

Thanks again for the review. Yea im not lookin for much of a stim rush. I actually perfer a preworkout with less stims.
    perfect!!! stick to 1 scoop. the ba is really felt even at the 1 scoop dose, and after doing a full body workout this morning i feel pretty good.
    thebigt

perfect!!! stick to 1 scoop. the ba is really felt even at the 1 scoop dose, and after doing a full body workout this morning i feel pretty good.
    Awesome! Im also taking Man Body octane. The orginal one. I might take 1 scoop of original and 1 scoop of the Game day preworkout so I can build the BA and Citrulline Malate in my system.

I mean ill take 1 scoop of body octane first thing in the morning and take Game day in the afternoon for my preworkout. i usually workout in the evenings

llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

looks good bro

Awesome! Im also taking Man Body octane. The orginal one. I might take 1 scoop of original and 1 scoop of the Game day preworkout so I can build the BA and Citrulline Malate in my system.
    that sounds like a plan. post up how that works for you!
    thebigt

took my 1 scoop of game day and went stair climbing. just can't get over how good this stuff tastes.

i wear 5 lb ankle weights and go to my aunt's apt building downtown indy-21 floors. i made it up and down 4 x today-this is pretty much my norm. i am shooting for 7x.

since i felt like it took longer than 20 minutes for game day to kick in, i took it 30 minutes before starting-this seems to be better. it really seems like the stims don't kick in untill i start working out.

the ba tingles were less this time but still noticeable. the fatigue i usually feel in my legs was drastically reduced, and they didn't seem near as heavy. the thing holding me back is my wind and fitness-this is what i am hoping game day will help with.

recovery continues to be improved.
    thebigt

took my 1 scoop of game day and went stair climbing. just can't get over how good this stuff tastes.

i wear 5 lb ankle weights and go to my aunt's apt building downtown indy-21 floors. i made it up and down 4 x today-this is pretty much my norm. i am shooting for 7x.

since i felt like it took longer than 20 minutes for game day to kick in, i took it 30 minutes before starting-this seems to be better. it really seems like the stims don't kick in untill i start working out.

the ba tingles were less this time but still noticeable. the fatigue i usually feel in my legs was drastically reduced, and they didn't seem near as heavy. the thing holding me back is my wind and fitness-this is what i am hoping game day will help with.

recovery continues to be improved.

Awesome! If u ever try 2 scoops, let us know how that is.

Awesome! If u ever try 2 scoops, let us know how that is.
    today is an off day so i am not dosing today. planning to try 1 1/2 scoops tomorrow.

i am upping the dose slowly so tollerance doesn't build too quickly!
    thebigt

today is an off day so i am not dosing today. planning to try 1 1/2 scoops tomorrow.

i am upping the dose slowly so tollerance doesn't build too quickly!
    sounds great! keep us posted on how 1 1/2 works for you. I should be getting mine on tuesday.

sounds great! keep us posted on how 1 1/2 works for you. I should be getting mine on tuesday.
    will do. i saw this on another site for $28, that's considerably cheaper than body octane.
    thebigt

will do. i saw this on another site for $28, that's considerably cheaper than body octane.
    Yea i ordered from a site that has it for 28 bucks as well.

went stair climbing yesterday, managed to push through 5x up and down. the game day did it's job, my muscles were still willing to go farther-my breathing and fitness was what held me back. the endurance and recovery from game day is very apparent!!! if i keep pushing myself hard, i believe i will reach my goal of 7x up and down during this run of game day!!
    thebigt

went stair climbing yesterday, managed to push through 5x up and down. the game day did it's job, my muscles were still willing to go farther-my breathing and fitness was what held me back. the endurance and recovery from game day is very apparent!!! if i keep pushing myself hard, i believe i will reach my goal of 7x up and down during this run of game day!!
    Keep the progress up! 2 more days until i receive mine.

did full body workout this morning-endurance and recovery are definately up. went to a scoop and a half this time, and noticed a significant increase in the stim effect. had more energy and motivation was very high. not getting nearly as sore as usual.
    thebigt

did full body workout this morning-endurance and recovery are definately up. went to a scoop and a half this time, and noticed a significant increase in the stim effect. had more energy and motivation was very high. not getting nearly as sore as usual.
    Thanks for recording the progress on this supplement. I should be getting mine tomm. ill let u know how it is from my point of view

Thanks for recording the progress on this supplement. I should be getting mine tomm. ill let u know how it is from my point of view
    i look forward to hearing how you like it. you can expect the same great results as original body octane plus extra energy/focus/motivation, imo.
    thebigt

llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000)
    very nice to see.

so far how would you rate

Flavor
    Endurance
    mix ability
    Stimulant

Originally Posted by llllern View Post
    very nice to see.

so far how would you rate

Flavor
    Endurance
    mix ability
    Stimulant
    flavor-10
    endurance-8
    mixability-10
    stimulant-6

game day is right at the top for taste.
    endurance is much improved already, i think it will get even better.
    game day mixes instantly, with 0 residue.
    as far as quality goes game day's stimulant effect is as good as it gets, but for me it is very mild. i enjoy strong stims though, and for most people it will be plenty. if i wanted the kind of stim effect that i like i would probably have to go with 2 scoops. even though i said the stim effect is mild, it is still very noticeable-i think that stims and beta alanine have great synergy, i can teally feel them working together.
    thebigt

Thumbs up

flavor-10
    endurance-8
    mixability-10
    stimulant-6

game day is right at the top for taste.
    endurance is much improved already, i think it will get even better.
    game day mixes instantly, with 0 residue.
    as far as quality goes game day's stimulant effect is as good as it gets, but for me it is very mild. i enjoy strong stims though, and for most people it will be plenty. if i wanted the kind of stim effect that i like i would probably have to go with 2 scoops. even though i said the stim effect is mild, it is still very noticeable-i think that stims and beta alanine have great synergy, i can teally feel them working together.
    this is some great feedback!

ok, for the 2nd time since starting game day i did 5x up and down 21 floors of stairs with ankle weights on. the 1st time i had to struggle to finish, this time i managed much easier. i am ready to go for 6. i fully expect to meet my goal of 7x before my run of game day is over. i am very impressed with the increase in endurance since starting game day.
    thebigt

just got back from gym, will post up results a little later.
    thebigt

getting some great results from the game day, reps keep going up and i have added 1 full trip up and down 21 flights of stairs with ankle weights on[i had been stuck on 4 x up and down for a long time, now i am up to 5 and getting ready to try 6]. my endurance has increased by a large margin!!! my legs are really growing.
    thebigt