futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

how can i fix this..

mk.. when i finish my curls.. 100x10
    by bone just above the wrist starts hurting like a pain in the bone..

should i drink more milk or what? its a bitch.. but not that much of a bitch i can tough it out no problem i just wanna get it fixed cause its kinda aggravating
    "My problem is that my parents are here and so is my brother. It will look kind of suspicious with me walking into the bathroom with a frozen chicken breast. We have no salmon here either, but I can get the salmon fillets this weekend and stick it in my ass on Monday morning when everyone is gone.

I don't mind sticking the fish in my ass (no homo) its just getting it past my parents that's going to be the delay."

- sXeWarrior

Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do forearm work to strengthen your wrist.

DieselBoy4Eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    forearm splints....i get them on and off all the time. I usually just work through them and they go away in a couple weeks

Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It is said that ez-bars save the wrist form pain.

Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ez bars help to an extent. try wrapping oor taping your wrists and getting a tennis elbow strap.
    freedom comes from confronting the source

Mod@MassMonsterz.com
    Mod@Massivegains.com

Tracer-Bullet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tracer-Bullet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump on the EZ-curl bars. I broke both my arms above the wrist a few months ago and curl bars really help with the pain while I'm getting back into things. Increasing forearm strength should also be a priority.

Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wojtek_da_Hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i get this when im doing seated forearm curls
    Ltes just say im big Enuf

masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try some Flax Seed oil, it really helped me, within 3 days the pain was gone, and tie in some EFA's (Essential Fatty Acids) into your diet, you will experience less pain

JPsimth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you are doing your curls, take note of how you hold your wrists.

Keep them straight, and dont hold them in extension, infact a little bit of flexion would probably help.

WHen you say the bone above your wrist, are you talking about towards your elbow, or your fingers?

On the right side or the left. On your thumb side you have your radius and on the other side the ulnar. The radius protrudes slightly more forward then the ulnar, and if it is this that is hurting then that suggests poor form.

There is a lot of movement in the wrist, since there are a lot of articulations, Carpals, metacarpals, radius, ulnar etc. This pain is a good indication of poor form, like i said earlier. So just get the technique a little better using lighter weight, and then see how you go.

Perhaps a warm up set would help too, using approx 50% of your work sets for warm up with medium reps, say 10.

JP

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stay away from the straight bars for a while. Stick with Zottman culrs, hammer's, EZ curls bars, etc.

linebacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linebacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linebacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    take anti-inflammatories such as alieve or excedrine prior to going to the gym.
    Whoever dies with the most toys wins!

futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its just befor my wrist towards my elbow..
    on the left arm on the left side of it
    "My problem is that my parents are here and so is my brother. It will look kind of suspicious with me walking into the bathroom with a frozen chicken breast. We have no salmon here either, but I can get the salmon fillets this weekend and stick it in my ass on Monday morning when everyone is gone.

I don't mind sticking the fish in my ass (no homo) its just getting it past my parents that's going to be the delay."

- sXeWarrior

Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i used to have this problem, but that was because of too much arm wrestling. Anyway ice and stretch