Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Arrow Log the Quantum Body Method.. get AfterMath!?!?!

We are looking for 3-5 members to log their workouts on the Quantum Body Method. However, we are really looking for some members who are willing to videotape themselves doing so. For those who can/are willing to videotape some of their workouts, we will hook you up with extra product.

Unfamiliar with the QBM?
    Go here: http://www.ergo-genix.com
    Hover over the Quantum Body Method and click the appropriate workout link

This is not your ordinary workout. The high volume will have you puking, but loving the results from the routine. Up for the challenge?

TERMS:

Only available to the U.S.
    All testers must be available to start their log as soon as they receive the product.
    All testers must NOT have any medical condition(s).
    All testers must NOT make any changes to their nutrition or training during the log.
    All testers must NOT add other variables such as new supplements during the log.
    All testers must NOT have any "pending logs/reviews" from any other company at this time.
    All testers must keep the log going for the duration of the product.
    All testers must keep their logs detailed and organized.
    All testers should try and provide "Before" and "After" photos as well.

Now for the application..

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Can you video yourself training?

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2010

The deadline for applications will be this upcoming
    Monday, October 18th, 11:59 PM EST

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by joakman View Post

We are looking for 3-5 members to log their workouts on the Quantum Body Method. However, we are really looking for some members who are willing to videotape themselves doing so. For those who can/are willing to videotape some of their workouts, we will hook you up with extra product.

Unfamiliar with the QBM?
    Go here: http://www.ergo-genix.com
    Hover over the Quantum Body Method and click the appropriate workout link

This is not your ordinary workout. The high volume will have you puking, but loving the results from the routine. Up for the challenge?

TERMS:

Only available to the U.S.
    All testers must be available to start their log as soon as they receive the product.
    All testers must NOT have any medical condition(s).
    All testers must NOT make any changes to their nutrition or training during the log.
    All testers must NOT add other variables such as new supplements during the log.
    All testers must NOT have any "pending logs/reviews" from any other company at this time.
    All testers must keep the log going for the duration of the product.
    All testers must keep their logs detailed and organized.
    All testers should try and provide "Before" and "After" photos as well.

Now for the application..

The deadline for applications will be this upcoming
    Monday, October 18th, 11:59 PM EST

damn. hell of deal here. Currently using Aftermath with QBM and its been nothing but stellar!

Good luck to all!
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SShred32 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Definitely get in on this and try out the quantum body method. First week and half of workouts have been great and it is an awesome change of pace. I am very excited to see the changes and improvements thanks to QBM.

User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) User6763672 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sick promo

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tigerstyle96 View Post
    Sick promo
    Indeed it is

Still talking to the CEO ERGOGENIX's Avatar
    ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ergogenix Boss Man

Three (3) new ErgoProducts coming soon. Pepper angii.

www.ergogenix.com
    www.twitter.com/ergogenix

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/ergogenix.htm

MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't wait to get home and start the QBM myself.. I think I've gained 10lbs on my honeymoon already
    ***Donate to St Judes childrens fund***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521&highlight=memcop+jude

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Bloody Tuesday 3-Dec-13/11-jan-14/4-11-2014

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What product are we logging while on the QBM? I can easily make/upload videos and would be happy to do so. What exactly would I be supplementing with though? Just AfterMath?

thanks
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by obesebeast View Post
    What product are we logging while on the QBM? I can easily make/upload videos and would be happy to do so. What exactly would I be supplementing with though? Just AfterMath?

thanks
    The people selected will receive AfterMath, our post-workout powder.

You will be able to use whatever additional supplements you like for pre-workout.
    Ergogenix Boss Man

www.ergogenix.com

Talking

Originally Posted by obesebeast View Post

thanks
    Throw up an application!

Thursday bump
    Ergogenix Boss Man

www.ergogenix.com

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sorry, been busy with work to really sit down and read about the QBM protocol. I've got a workout split designed with the QBM in mind. I'll try and convince my sister to join me in the log and submit an app. She's my WO partner so she might as well apply as well.

Sex: Male

Height: 73"

Weight: 210

Bodytype: Endomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I used to be a 300lb fatty...dropped to the 180s and been bulking slowly since to fill out my loose skin. I'm very dedicated to the mental and physical aspect of training and love to try new protocols and exercises. My diet is ~90% clean, I generally cheat once a week, sometimes more though. I try not to let it turn into a binge though and when I do cheat, I still eat a balanced caloric surplus.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 5 days/wk, 4x8 sarcoplasmic hypertrophy sets, 2-3 compound + 2-3 auxiliary + 1 ab exercise per session, 20-30 deep breaths for rest, 2-3 min between exercises. 10min warmup, 10min dynamic stretcing, 10min static stretching, 1hr lifting as best as possible.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): We've been bulking, haven't done much cardio although we have been walking a dog for ~1hr for 3-4 days/wk. Nothing too intense and we always warm up with some moderate 10 minute cardio to warm our muscles up before lifting.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): CL Orange Triad, USP Labs Jack3d, generic 10g glut + 5g cre mono, Fish Oil, 2g Vitamin C, 1g Acetyl L-Carnitine, Lethicin

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 6x ~500 calorie meals/day. I'd estimate ~60g carbs, 40g protein, 10g fat per meal. This wouldn't change if I were to log your product.

Current Daily water intake: alot

Short Term Goal: gain muscle and minimal fat

Long Term Goal: live forever

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: no medicine although I have some "joint relief" once in a while

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Click Here

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Click Here

Current / Progress Photos: Click Here

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

Can you video yourself training? Click Here
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

For those who have entered thus far, please check out this link:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2010...-challenge.htm

The Grand Prize Winner receives the following:

- An all expenses paid trip for one (1) to Palm Desert, California, four (4) training sessions with the man behind the Quantum Body Method, master trainer Robert Hatch of Team ErgoGenix,

- An appearance in a future Quantum Body Method video

- An Apple iPad

- One (1) full year's worth of ErgoGenix supplements, to be determined by ErgoGenix.

Is everyone too scared!?!

stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Let's do this!

Sex:Male

Height:6'

Weight:200 (10% BF)

Bodytype:Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I have been working out 4-5 times a week for the last 3+ years and have went from a soft 170 to a cut 200. Here's a link to a recent cut I did at the end of summer in 8 weeks http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=126776003

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Can be seen here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post541073193

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): HIIT Sprinting or Biking or Basketball 2 times per week

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): White flood preworkout and optimum nutrition gold standard whey protein rich chocolate

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 1.25g/lb body weight protein for a 250g daily total, 2g/lb body weight for carbs for a 400g daily total, and .6g/lb of body weight for fat for a 120g daily total. Total calories 3680/day

Current Daily water intake: 1 gallon+

Short Term Goal: Continue to add size and strength while cutting fat

Long Term Goal: Increase my bench to 350, hit 210 pounds at less than 10% body fat

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): 100% whey protein for the last 3 years, white flood for the last 2, just finished a log of 1 bottle of Magnum Nutraceutical's DNA and 2 bottles of THRUST for a nice 8 pound gain in about 8 weeks!

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post541073193

Current / Progress Photos: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post541073193

Can you video yourself training? I should be able to video record lifts upon request.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of immediately, October 17, 2010

I will log the hell out of AfterMath, as you can see my workouts are intense and I always get the quality rest and calories needed to feed my gains.

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No chance in hell I could think about trying these workouts but am looking forward to watching the reviews for sure
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

Someone that's man enough!

krazymadk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sex: F

Height: 64.5"

Weight: 150

Bodytype: endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): 4 months. I've been training with my brother since we graduated college in the spring. I am now addicted to the gym and love being stronger than half the men in the gym.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 5 days/wk, 4x8 hypertrophy, 5-6 exercises

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 3-4x week LISS cardio

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): cheap supplements creatine mono, sci-fit protolyn whey, generic multi-v

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 10x target body weight in calories, 1x target body weight in protein. Moderate fat, high(er) low GI carbs

Current Daily water intake: 1+ gallons

Short Term Goal: lose 10lbs of body fat, weight is irrelevant

Long Term Goal: sub 18% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): none

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): none

Current / Progress Photos: nothing worth posting at the moment

Can you video yourself training? yes, can't post links, check out my video section in my profile

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of Oct 25th, 2010
    Wheaties---the Breakfast of Champions

Great to see a lady put in an application!

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by krazymadk View Post

Sex: F

Height: 64.5"

Weight: 150

Bodytype: endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): 4 months. I've been training with my brother since we graduated college in the spring. I am now addicted to the gym and love being stronger than half the men in the gym.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 5 days/wk, 4x8 hypertrophy, 5-6 exercises

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 3-4x week LISS cardio

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): cheap supplements creatine mono, sci-fit protolyn whey, generic multi-v

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 10x target body weight in calories, 1x target body weight in protein. Moderate fat, high(er) low GI carbs

Current Daily water intake: 1+ gallons

Short Term Goal: lose 10lbs of body fat, weight is irrelevant

Long Term Goal: sub 18% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): none

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): none

Current / Progress Photos: nothing worth posting at the moment

Can you video yourself training? yes, can't post links, check out my video section in my profile

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of Oct 25th, 2010

I have to honest. I am quite impressed.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    I have to honest. I am quite impressed.
    As am I, strong app and prospect....Wheaties FTW

stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunna54960 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ready to rock this!

Stay tuned for updates

schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stay tuned for updates
    Cables out...bunny ears plugged in....Tuned in...go...

Smile

bump!

Originally Posted by stunna54960 View Post
    bump!
    Check back tomorrow, please!

Check back tomorrow, please!
    Bump for you sir....'tomorrow' being today, monday...or tomorrow, Tuesday...what state of mind were you in at 12:30am?

Originally Posted by schizm76 View Post
    Bump for you sir....'tomorrow' being today, monday...or tomorrow, Tuesday...what state of mind were you in at 12:30am?
    Tonight

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm def throwing my name in this. I'm actually running QBM. This is my third week into it and I'm loving every blood, sweat, and tear from this program.

I'm bulking right now getting in 2800-3000 calories

calories daily. I'm following a 4 day split with the QBM.

Current supplements are just a Multi Vitamin and creatine.

I would love to video tape my workouts but unfortunately I have no video camera and I lift solo

Can keep a well detailed workout log and progression with pics as well.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sex: Male

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 184.5

Bodytype: 2.42 on the bb.com scale --right in between ecto and meso.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beck...=2&Q11=2&Q12=2

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Well as the profile reads, I have played sports for year. Since I was about 4 years old actually. Baseball took me to the gym when I was about 14 or 15. I didn't really know what I was doing. So at the age of 16 I bought my first Muscle and Fitness. That has changed my life incredibly. I went from a bean pole to a lean, cut player. It eventually carried me into college sports. It was there that I learned what a diet could do. However, after leaving college, I started a desk job and got soft and what I would consider fat. Fat being, the typical belly. However, for the past two years plus, I have been fighting to get back in the gym. With work and married life, it just gets tougher by the day. I have already changed my lifting schedule and cardio times to reflect the QBM format. I am going to start that workout ASAP. I am looking at work schedules and work out schedules this week to get a clear start date and time.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): AS mentioned above, I have been on a 3 day cardio split with a 3 day total body workout split. Typical was 3 days 20-30 minute cardio, and 3 days workout: 1 day chest/tris, 2nd day bis, back, 3rd day shoulders/traps.

Going forward it will be more indicative of the QBM. Being that I am looking to cut weight in my midsection, I am going to add 30 minutes worth of treadmill cardio 3 days a week, and 20 minutes worth of stairmaster cardio 2 days a week. No cardio on days off.

Also, I am transforming my diet macros to this new workout as well. I am wanting to see the most impressive changes from both inside the gym as well as outside. I believe that a strong kitchen routine is as important to the transformation as what you do in the gym.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Sorry got a head of you again. Cardio going forward will look like this:
    3 days worth of 30 minutes on the treadmill
    2 days worth of 20 minutes on the stairmaster

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    ON Whey -- Vanilla
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):Currently, I am on a 50p/30c/20f split at 2250 calories per day, maintaining a level 1 times body weight protein consumption. As mentioned above, I am going to lean very heavily on my diet to make sure the changes are met. I will be changing this up, asking for advice, and seeing what I can do to make sure the diet portion is well taken care of. I am setting up a time to meet with a dietitian to talk further about what I should do throughout the entire training phase. I feel that if I am going to put myself through it physically, nutritionally I should do the same.

Current Daily water intake: 100 ounces minimum. I usually end up around a gallon per day. However some days I am just short of that, and others I have bypassed 1 gallon mid afternoon. Depends on the cardio sessions per day, or in some cases the night before.

Short Term Goal: To focus my mind, body and spirit and attain peak performance in and out of the gym. Goals would be 185 lbs, 10% bf or less, Bench of 250, Squat of 400+, dead of 400+, abs that are recognized, and a total body transformation that is truly transformational.

Long Term Goal: To continue living a healthy lifestyle, while maintaining a performance level that is second to none. Who knows, I may even want to get on stage and compete for a while. I would love to be the average guy that was transformed by a product, and he goes around talking about how that product/workout truly helped him, and get support for that particular product/workout.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: No meds at all.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): In college our team was one of the first to be apart of the muscle milk donations. We were treated to all sorts of pre and post workout supps by muscle milk. I was a fan of their protein RTDs, and whey formula. After college, I became a big fan of MRI Black Powder and ON whey. I have since dropped MRI, but still use the ON whey. I have tried various pre's and have not found one worth the money just yet. Post's I will stick with ON for now, unless I find something that fits my need better. Again, I rely on a very conscious diet to give me the protein, carbs, and fats that my body needs. Supps should be used as they are designed.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    Betancourt Bullnox AndroRush
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...171#post417900

Controlled Labs Reveiw WF/GM/PW
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8191#post41998

Current / Progress Photos: I have not taken any photos as of late. But, can put one up if you would like. There has been little to no progress as of today. This is why I made the decision to switch to the QBM workout.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): HELL YES!!!

Can you video yourself training? Again, HELL YES!!!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of __November 1st (or when mutually convenient with both parties)__________, 2010

Hey thanks for the opportunity. I wish all of those the best of luck. To whomever wins this, I will be paying close attention to see what all comes of it!

*KING23*
    "Making an animal of yourself relieves the pain of being man." --Manciata