Yerok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

snorting creatine???

I heard some guys at the gym talking about snorting creatine. Sounds weird to me. Did anyone ever try this? Would anyone ever try this?
    He will take these weak mortal bodies of ours and change them into glorious bodies like his own, useing the same mighty power that he will use to conquer EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE!

Philippians 3:21

thefist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i wouldnt try it, but oh well, go for it and tell us how it works J/J
    motivation, dedication, blood, sweat and tears. Its all worth it when you look in the mirror.

blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100)

Re: snorting creatine???

Originally posted by Yerok
    I heard some guys at the gym talking about snorting creatine. Sounds weird to me. Did anyone ever try this? Would anyone ever try this?
    This only works with Celltech..
    You wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Don't snort it!

P.S. You might want to erase this thread before you get a hardcore flaming!

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This message board never ceases to amaze me. Just when I thought I had heard all the stupid $hit there was to hear, this comes up!!! *LOL* Were these guys serious??!! Snorting creatine?? How built were these guys?? Nevermind, that doesn't matter!! Unless you're married to a woman who smells awefull down under and you wouldn't mind loosing your sense of smell, go ahead, give it a try!!! I'd love to hear what happens!!

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Diggs09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diggs09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diggs09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diggs09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diggs09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diggs09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diggs09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diggs09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diggs09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why not try jamming it up your ass, it will be absorbed really quickly then, but remember to clench tight so none falls out
    ** When life gives you lemons, ask for tequila and salt **

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

You could always try smoking it too. Splash a little creatine in with your marry jane or cigs. I've heard that that works better than effervesent creatine, which as everybody knows, is the most effective way to absorb creatine into the body!!! I think that this is muscletech's newest product, offering 9,000,000,000% better absorbtion, making regular creatine obsolete.

sparkiem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Biceps
    You could always try smoking it too. Splash a little creatine in with your marry jane or cigs. I've heard that that works better than effervesent creatine, which as everybody knows, is the most effective way to absorb creatine into the body!!! I think that this is muscletech's newest product, offering 9,000,000,000% better absorbtion, making regular creatine obsolete.

Actually i have heard that Muscle Tech's NEW NEW, (new) creatine formula is so effective in Creatine absorbtion, all you need to do is look at the bottle and it makes you grow...

They are looking for people that are willing to part with $79 (special introductory offer) for a 14 day supply of the stuff as part of their ongoing "lies and deceit" campaign to convince us to believe them... the worst part of it is that many people do believe them...

Just a very STUPID side note: Why not just mix it in water like the other children do??? That is how things get banned. How pathetic must these kids lives be if they have resorted to sniffing something that is meant to be digested. Just a thought..
    - The body is Evil and must be Punished -

sparkiem

Good point. If these people at this guy's gym are serious about snorting creatine, I would love to beat the $hit out of them. The problem is that the media gets a hold of this kind of BS, blows it all out of proportion, and makes it seem like it was 100% the fault of creatine. Can anybody say 1996, when some dumbass wrestlers were trying to dehydrate themselves to loose weight for an upcoming meet using sweat suits, spitting in cups, not drinking any fluids, purging their food, and engaging in excessive exercise??? Somehow it was because these kids were taking creatine that they died, and had nothing to do with the above. Stupid people like this are destroying the very game we love. Damn it, soon whey protein is going to be illegal because some dip**** tried to cram a 2lb bottle up his ass to enhance protein synthesis after a failed attempt to snort that too.

biceps:

Talking about putting whey up your ass, i was talking to these kids at the gym the other day and the one.....

You laugh, but it will only be a metter of time before we find such a thread!!! This is exactly what puts the sport into disrepute. The abuse of products. This is the same reason why in the US people are always sceptical when a 15 year old buys cough syrup... everyone knows it is to get a little high or a buzz, and not to cure his sore throat.

Message for the tread started: Send those kids over for a good thrashing.

Talking

Hey guys...for the record I personally think that its the stupidist thing that I heard. I dont know these guys and their not that big at all. I just over heard them talking when my cd ended and I was puting in a new one. But I had to easedrop on the rest of their conversation, which wasent too intelligent. LOL! But I really think that these guys were serious (sad to say). So thats why I had to ask. I thought it was a new craze or something. But whatever.
    He will take these weak mortal bodies of ours and change them into glorious bodies like his own, useing the same mighty power that he will use to conquer EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE!

Good thing you brought other peoples attention to the stupidity that exists in this world! Now you wonder why they are not very big?

Maybe you should tell these guys that they should start trying to use creatine suppositories...

Grazing at the Fina Farm Bouncer79's Avatar
    Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    NO, the optimal way for taking your creatine is taking the syrum and dropping it into your eyes... word has it that drinking bleach and ammonia together will increase digestion speed too.

*For the creatine sniffers out there... I'm kidding, don't do this

djv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Who? Jim Carrey and Jeff Bridges?

Why you would even post this is ****ing hilarious.

Re: Re: snorting creatine???

Originally posted by djv
    Who? Jim Carrey and Jeff Bridges?

Why you would even post this is ****ing hilarious.
    Jeff Daniels not Jeff Bridges LOL. Dumb & Dumber.

I posted it to see if this was some new stupid fad. They ALL come and go.

SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by sparkiem
    Actually i have heard that Muscle Tech's NEW NEW, (new) creatine formula is so effective in Creatine absorbtion, all you need to do is look at the bottle and it makes you grow...

that is great lol
    PACIFISTS MAKE THE BEST SLAVES

From where muscel tech are at today, it is only as matter of time that they bring out a claim along these lines.

I can just picture it... "In 4 weeks steven went from 147lb to 186lb and dropped his BF from 18% down to 6% and and and and and and just from spending 3 minutes a day looking at the NEW NEW (new) SUPER DUPER creatine (+) from Muscle Tech"...

Only a matter of time now....

Willy Beans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Little kids on this message board + questions about snorting creatine = Taking a big diarrhea dump in a wet paper bag and throwing it full force at the computer screen.

Why? Because that is what I see EVERY TIME I read the posts on this board.

juise69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Snorting creatine? What's next, injectable whey protein?

Re: Re: Re: snorting creatine???

Jeff Daniels not Jeff Bridges LOL. Dumb & Dumber.

I posted it to see if this was some new stupid fad. They ALL come and go.
    Yea yea, that guy Daniels. I'm off on my H'Wood huh?

I swear that sounds like something they would pull in the sequel coming out.

Originally posted by Willy Beans
    Little kids on this message board + questions about snorting creatine = Taking a big diarrhea dump in a wet paper bag and throwing it full force at the computer screen.

Why? Because that is what I see EVERY TIME I read the posts on this board.
    The anabolic minds site is pretty straight forward. Try that.

Keep firing, *******s! sleepy420's Avatar
    sleepy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleepy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleepy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleepy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleepy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleepy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleepy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleepy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleepy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleepy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleepy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

I usually go to the Misc. and Sex forums looking for threads that will make me laugh...boy was I off!!

I should start hanging around in here more...oy.

No offense to you, Yerok. I know you weren't asking this in sincerity.

The first thing I thought of when I clicked on the thread was, "OH BOY!! Another flame war...it's like being at a fireworks show!!"

OOOOOOOHH, AAAAAAAAHH!!

sleepy
    "It's simple...if it jiggles; it's fat."
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger-

"The road of life is rocky and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger; someone else is judging you."
    -Bob Marley-

Skywalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

you must be high

are you serious?
    23/6'2.5"/203lbs/11%BF
    11 weeks out....

Where can I find some Balco?

Flame wars are f*cking hilarious!!! Dave21 got into a huge flame war with another guy over NO2 and ripping off GNC. If you can find it I highly suggest reading it! I nearly died laughing it was so funny.

Hey Biceps, why don't we start a new thread were people can lash out and slate their worst product? I will start a new thread going to try and find the ABSOLUTE WORST product people have ever tried.

Also to be added can be the worst idea you have ever heard (eg: snorting creatine must come very close)

Watch out for this new thread, coming to a message board near you.

Talking sparkiem

Go for it dude!! I've got plenty of products in mind already. I'm willing to bet though that the winner will be a Muscletech product (just because everybody hates them with such a lustful passion on this board). But I personally would have to vote for any myostatin blocker product as being the biggest waste of money ever. Yeah, even over boron and plant sterols!!!

jhm795 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally posted by Diggs09
    Why not try jamming it up your ass, it will be absorbed really quickly then, but remember to clench tight so none falls out
    Pucker up man, pucker up!!!