egiblock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egiblock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egiblock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egiblock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egiblock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egiblock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egiblock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egiblock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egiblock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question OxyELITE Pro (vs) Animal Cuts (vs) Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Series

OxyELITE Pro (vs) Animal Cuts (vs) Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Series

Looking at Fat Burners on the site, and trying to figure out what I want to go with. Personally, I don't think the Hydroxycut stuff has ever worked for me at any point. But I'm looking for people that may have either tried the OxyELITE Pro and/or the Animal Cuts and see what they like better.

OxyELITE Pro (8.7/10)
    Animal Cuts (7.9/10)
    Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Series (7.6/10)

Thanks people.
    --
    Eric

jezza_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump
    I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just tried Oxyelite two months ago.. didn't do much.. i think if hydroxycut hardcore didn't work for you, then you shouldn't try it... Because I'm on the same boat..

Currently on Animal Cuts: And its working great... you should try it out.. its very different then other fat burners.. warning though, It has a very strong diuretic effect to it, so you'll think you'll losing alot more weight than you are the first week or so..

jackson21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive taken Oxyelite Pro and Animal Cuts. Animal cuts didnt seem to do anything, I was eating a calorie reduced diet and about 20 mins of cardio after each workout (4x a week) and only saw a 5lb. lost. On Oxyelite however I dropped about 15lbs. in the first month. I was coming off my first ever bulk so that may have helped to. Neither one of them gave me the warm feeling I had when I took the first hrdroxycut years ago, actually I havent had the warm sweating feel since back then. How is the new HHCP?

Kertef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Last week I finished taking a bottle of oxielite, I took 2 with breakfast and another cap 5 hours later daily until the bottle was empty. I lost around 12 lbs in the period which was a little over a month I think but I'm not sure how much of that if any I can attribute to the oxy due to being on a Keto diet At the same time. I didn't experience any of the warm sweats I've heard associated with thermogenics during my use of it either.

mbalser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbalser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbalser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbalser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbalser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbalser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbalser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbalser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbalser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbalser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbalser is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OEP worked wonders for my cut during spring/summer of last year. Can't wait to add it to my stack for this year's cut. Used Cuts a couple years ago and received did not notice any positive results. Also, make sure your diet is in check first before relying on a "fat burner". Good luck with whatever you choose!

Bodyburner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jackson21 View Post
    Ive taken Oxyelite Pro and Animal Cuts. Animal cuts didnt seem to do anything, I was eating a calorie reduced diet and about 20 mins of cardio after each workout (4x a week) and only saw a 5lb. lost. On Oxyelite however I dropped about 15lbs. in the first month. I was coming off my first ever bulk so that may have helped to. Neither one of them gave me the warm feeling I had when I took the first hrdroxycut years ago, actually I havent had the warm sweating feel since back then. How is the new HHCP?

hey bro, i got a question to ask u. im taking lipo 6 black U.concentrate on this month ( june) and will finish the pill around 11th july... is it okay for me to start taking hydroxycut pro series on august, is it okay for the cycle..since im afraid its gonna have side effect due to the strong ingredient in every product ? or should i wait a couple of months first?

marianaedward has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marianaedward has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marianaedward has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marianaedward has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marianaedward has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    never try this stuff...from the feed back, it looks like not to good

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Oep

I'm not a 'shill' or a rep. Just the average overweight slob trying to get in shape, this is my experience with OEP thus far.

First let me say that stims and I are old friends. Both legal and illegal. So i've had a bit of stim experience.

I saw oep talked about here, and a gnc rep also was raving about it, so i decided to try it. I have been on a plateau for both training and weight loss because just a lack of energy. My diet is pretty good, but my energy levels just plain sucked due to IMO, the excess weight. IF i could muster the energy to get on the treadmill every other day, it wasn't until about 4-5pm and only for 15-20 mins at a marginal pace. Weightlifting sessions were equally as lackluster.

I picked up oep on saturday. Yesterday i tried just one tab in the morning with breakfast at around 9am. Within about 30 mins, even with a gut full of food, i could notice a definite change in mental alertness. Another 20 mins or so and I noticed that I have an increased heart rate and i'm sitting in an ac controlled home and sweating. I took another around 2pm, again with food to possibly quell any of the queasiness stories i hear from some users. Again, still alert, can feel a definite increase in body heat and get the occasional goosebumps. Went to bed around 10pm, no problems sleeping, i actually slept fairly well.

This morning i got up, did my usual morning rituals of urination and coffee and took two tablets on an empty stomach at around 8am. By 9am I'm on the treadmill and put in 45 minutes at a pretty good pace before breakfast. I still have a lot of energy and haven't eaten yet because i really don't feel hungry, but i'm going to have some anyway just because I still need it.

is this some kind of magic pill that you're going to take and it makes 5 years of dorito eating magically disappear? No.

Will it give you more energy for workouts and make you sweat like a hog to work those doritos off? so far for me, yes.

I'm not a cheerleader for this product yet, i just got it. I'll wait until the end of the bottle to see how it affects me a week or 2 weeks later and what the end results are before i start recommending it to everyone. But so far, it seems to be working as promised.

cb7308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive been taking oep for about two weeks now and have lost 5.5 lbs so its working pretty well so far, hydroxycut didnt help at all for me

unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by egiblock View Post
    OxyELITE Pro (vs) Animal Cuts (vs) Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Series

Looking at Fat Burners on the site, and trying to figure out what I want to go with. Personally, I don't think the Hydroxycut stuff has ever worked for me at any point. But I'm looking for people that may have either tried the OxyELITE Pro and/or the Animal Cuts and see what they like better.

OxyELITE Pro (8.7/10)
    Animal Cuts (7.9/10)
    Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Series (7.6/10)

Thanks people.
    I am in the middle of my first OEP cycle, and love the results so far. I used Hydroxycut years ago and it had way too many stims in it for me and I gave away the bottle.

OEP has only 100mg caffeine per pill and no yohimbe (I don't respond well to it). Appetite suppression is amazing and lasts all day and it gives good energy w/o being hyped up out of my mind.
    AI Testopro/Massularia/Glycobol starts 1/1/2016

Sponsored CL Purple Wrath Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146239613

Gaspari Glycofuse Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148270853&p=950973003#post950973003

Tony421 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im on OEP now, but i used to take hydroxycut hardcore. it gave me terrible jitters and headaches, adn i think it just cut the water weight. so far so good with oxyelite pro!

BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face

Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    I'm not a 'shill' or a rep. Just the average overweight slob trying to get in shape, this is my experience with OEP thus far.

First let me say that stims and I are old friends. Both legal and illegal. So i've had a bit of stim experience.

I saw oep talked about here, and a gnc rep also was raving about it, so i decided to try it. I have been on a plateau for both training and weight loss because just a lack of energy. My diet is pretty good, but my energy levels just plain sucked due to IMO, the excess weight. IF i could muster the energy to get on the treadmill every other day, it wasn't until about 4-5pm and only for 15-20 mins at a marginal pace. Weightlifting sessions were equally as lackluster.

I picked up oep on saturday. Yesterday i tried just one tab in the morning with breakfast at around 9am. Within about 30 mins, even with a gut full of food, i could notice a definite change in mental alertness. Another 20 mins or so and I noticed that I have an increased heart rate and i'm sitting in an ac controlled home and sweating. I took another around 2pm, again with food to possibly quell any of the queasiness stories i hear from some users. Again, still alert, can feel a definite increase in body heat and get the occasional goosebumps. Went to bed around 10pm, no problems sleeping, i actually slept fairly well.

This morning i got up, did my usual morning rituals of urination and coffee and took two tablets on an empty stomach at around 8am. By 9am I'm on the treadmill and put in 45 minutes at a pretty good pace before breakfast. I still have a lot of energy and haven't eaten yet because i really don't feel hungry, but i'm going to have some anyway just because I still need it.

is this some kind of magic pill that you're going to take and it makes 5 years of dorito eating magically disappear? No.

Will it give you more energy for workouts and make you sweat like a hog to work those doritos off? so far for me, yes.

I'm not a cheerleader for this product yet, i just got it. I'll wait until the end of the bottle to see how it affects me a week or 2 weeks later and what the end results are before i start recommending it to everyone. But so far, it seems to be working as promised.

Similar to your story with being pretty good with stims.. Years ago I had a shot at Hydroxycut Hardcore liquid.. that stuff ruined me with stims for months, nearly passing out from heart tremors with sips of coffee. But after a long break, Recently tried OEP, first pill and i actually felt alert as you've pointed out.. except i got ridiculously happy, training was a struggle as always out of breath.. had a hard time in the afternoon/night "coming down" off it, was really quite depressed after finishing it (used for 4 weeks).

But all sides ignored, I was really happy with this compared to Hydroxy products i've used, I was warm by thermometer standards and sweating in cool rooms, helped lose around 16 pounds in the first 4 weeks of using it.
    Personal opinion is give OEP a chance, it seems legit if your diet and gym is in check.
    (PS, Didn't do much cardio Tbh).