Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000)

I did some research on the Misc -here are the results in cliffs

Good evening,

During the course of this year I have done extensive research on the misc. I put forward a paper for review at my university, currently it is under scrutiny. However, I would like to share with you my findings. Please note this is one hundred percent scientific fact. I present the cliffs in no particular order:

1) OP is always a *******. Some disagreements arise, but generally it is an accepted truth that the OP is a *******.

2) The poster above you, and the poster below you, always lifts more than you. Whether it is bench press or the squat, the majority of miscers will lift more than you.

3) Following on from point (2) above; Miscers generally lift either 50-150lbs more than you lift - OR - lift your weight for at least twice as many repititions.

4) Following from the above it may seem like there exists a paradox, that all miscers are stronger than you are no matter how strong you seem to be. This is not true. Research indicates that in the Misc paradoxical situations do not exist.

5) All Miscers regardless of weight, status, class, race, etc have "smashed" at least 3 'legit' 9/10's. Furthermore, most Miscers are experts on women, which nicely introduces the next point...

6) Miscers believe there is no such thing as a 10/10. This may be true, for beauty is subjective, but the difference in the Misc is that in fact most women are not even 7's. Research data indicates that most women are 6's, and very few women go above this number. This is because...

7) Miscers are all extremely attractive and/or have the best game. Those miscers who admit otherwise cannot legitimately call themselves miscers because they either leave or are never accepted. The method of not being accepted is commonly called the "neg train".

8) Reps/Negs is directly proportional to either:
    - Intelligence
    - Knowledge on a given topic
    - Lifting ability
    - Awesomeness.

This is absolutely true. Those with high reputation are always better than you in some way or another. Similarly, those in "the red" are not to be taken seriously and should be shunned.

9) Putting the word "serious" (or "srs") legitimately makes a certain thread or statement an absolute truth or indeed a 'code red' matter than has no element of hilarity or falsehood about it. This "srs" tag over rides all logic.

10) Similarly, "no homo" immediately makes others aware that the poster is not homosexual no matter what the content. Indeed, a real life example would be to engage in homosexual practise with the phrase "no homo" written on ones forehead and walk away with public opinion being that you are not in the slightest homosexual.

11) Genetics are everything. This is especially true for black people.

12) Steroids are everything. This is especially true if you're physique is extremely good.

13) Putting "natty" in your thread immediately validates you as a natural bodybuilder. Again, even if tests were to be done, this word over-rides science.

14) Pictures and gifs settle all arguments. They do what no words could ever do, and generally a picture is really worth a thousand words.

These are just my findings, please feel free to add more.

Thank you for your time.

Edit: Some more thanks to the responses.

15) Anything that is not said within a sentence or two is too long and will not be read. Research suggests that at some point in the future all posts will be a mere 5 letters long.

16) All Miscers have a penis size of at least 8 inches, though this falls on the smaller end of the scale.

17) Repping is a two way street. Getting reps without ever giving is a no no. One should always give back reps to those who repped you. Otherwise, you are stingy and/or a *******. However, repping just to be repped back is extremely ******* behavior. Repping whilst quoting rule 17 is discouraged.

18) The likelihood of new members receiving negative reputation points simply for creating a new thread - however valid or interesting - is very high.

For example, a new member with 0 reputation points and few posts might create an entertaining or highly informative thread that generates several pages of constructive responses. However, if one were to later check the OP's reputation points, one would notice that she/he is now in the deep red.

Based on this phenomenon, we can extrapolate the following axioms:

1) It is highly advisable for new members to not create any new threads until they have firmly established positive reputation.

2) The above may be accomplished by "laying low," so to speak - remaining "under the radar" as it were - by minimizing inflammatory or nonsensical comments and restricting new posts to insightful or comedic observations.

3) None of this applies to threads containing pictures of 3/4's-naked women.
    [Courtesy of SecondsOut personal research]

19) Posting that which has already been posted shall immediately place special emphasis on point #1. Further more, miscers are duty bound to call "Repost" and attempt to string together "R..", "E..", etc. until "REPOST" is spelled in consecutive posts. OP is subject to ridicule and negs until the thread is deleted or quietly falls to page five. [Courtesy of HYDRAE research, underline added for emphasis]

20) All new female accounts are to be regarded as fake. All posts by said female accounts are to met with responses such as "Get the **** back in the kitchen", "Who let you out of the kitchen", and "****, you better make me a sandwich". Validity of the new female accounts is not to be recognized by male misc members until said female heeds the commands of the required response "Spoon pic of tits or gfto" by all male miscers. The chance of females members folding to the demands of male miscers to post nudes can be regarded as a scientific constant at 100%, because all females are attention hungry **** shavers. Monetary gain courtesy of misc white knights for posting nudes is not unheard of, see Sam08 for reference material. [Courtesy of Ebola_Virus; part in bold of particular importance]

21) No matter how much of a good point a new Miscer makes when insulting and/or negging a poster; new Miscer will be outranked by older Miscer and negged. For example please see post #33 and the response in post #35.

22) Every so often some new Miscer gets really keen on the whole "Misc comradery" and starts a thread similar, but not limited to, the following:
    - I really like the Misc, thanks guiz
    - Let's start a Bro Code 4da Misc please contribute
    - Misc I'm so glad I'm here

Some posters take it easy on such miscers; some neg into oblivion for being a "*******". Research suggests that (1) [above] plays out and the "neg train" phenomenon occurs.

23) Threads about or related to "The Misc sucks now"/ "Misc used to be so epic"/"Anyone with a join date of XX" are always created to draw attention to a members join date and are, in fact, not about the quality of the misc. [Courtesy of HYDRAE research]

24)AVI Spam: Whenever a user has picture of a beta ******* (usually assumed troll) Users will copy their profile pic and spam the thread with it. In most cases the pic being spammed will have the users face included too. In most cases you will be scrolling the topic for a long time looking at the same pic over and over. and most likely people will call out the troll in the pic for being a beta *******. [Thanks VinP14]

25) It is deemed fundamental for any OP to post pictures of any and all females mentioned in the OP. Failure to do so will be met with demands and humorous responses as to why they are unable to see such pics, failure to deliver said pics by the second page will always result in negs and/or thread derailment. Most, if not all, threads with pictures must include the tagline 'pics'. [Thanks to Beelze]

26) 350, also commonly expressed as "Tree Fiddy" is regarded the infallible amount pertaining to any question that can be answered numerically. For example:

Q: Misc how much do you bench? A: Tree Fiddy
    Q: How much does Whey Cost? A: Tree Fiddy
    Q: How much would 50cent and an Evergreen weigh together? Tree Fiddy (wait wut? word play *******)
    [Thanks to Beelze]

27) People who make posts/threads on specific topics and have stats which are laugh worthy, will ALWAYS be posted, no matter what the subject is. Stats in this regard are important. Particularly when the respective Miscer is giving advice on working out and/or negging someone based on something to do with nutrition/bodybuilding/working out/etc. Posting stats is a trump card and wins all arguments; overriding gifs and jpgs. For example:

Miscer: STFU ******* squats don't do shiit
    Miscer #2: Stats 6'2" 160lbs
    [Thanks to ReaperBrah]

28) Useful information pertaining to Clive: 18 inch biceps (or "cliveceps") are the universal standard benchmark for all biceps. Speculation exists in some academic circles about the nature of Clive's biceps as to whether or not even Ronnie Coleman himself would admire Clives biceps. [Thanks Aceshin]

29) Any thread, no matter the content, will reach 4-5 pages if made by a well-known user or troll - Germanic, Zyzz, franchise16, Forge3 for example. In fact, an untested Hypothesis says that a thread created by Zyzz containing just the letter "I" will reach 5 pages within 4 minutes in the Misc. This is sometimes called the Z-Page phenomenon. [Thanks to Patrick-Bateman]

30) All Miscers are professional fighters in at least one discipline. UFC, Karate, Boxing are the usual favourites. Similarly, all Miscers are able to beat each other up in a fight. Some Miscers claim to be 8th degree black belt from the shaolin temple of Affliction. [Courtesy of ShreddedPain]

31) Spoons must accompany pictures or authenticity is questionnable.
    Last edited by TomEst; 10-12-2010 at 12:58 AM.
    Proud Latin Rite Catholic Disciple of Jesus Christ

"Lust indulged became habit, and habit unresisted became necessity."
    - St. Augustine

acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    1) OP is always a *******. Some disagreements arise, but generally it is an accepted truth that the OP is a *******.

brahtwurst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahtwurst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahtwurst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahtwurst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahtwurst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahtwurst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahtwurst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahtwurst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahtwurst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahtwurst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahtwurst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    inafter op is a *******

krayzie2k is a complete loser! (-2000) krayzie2k is a complete loser! (-2000) krayzie2k is a complete loser! (-2000) krayzie2k is a complete loser! (-2000) krayzie2k is a complete loser! (-2000) krayzie2k is a complete loser! (-2000) krayzie2k is a complete loser! (-2000) krayzie2k is a complete loser! (-2000) krayzie2k is a complete loser! (-2000) krayzie2k is a complete loser! (-2000) krayzie2k is a complete loser! (-2000)
    ***Sober for over 4 yrs crew***
    ***Anxiety disorder crew***
    ***Husky owner crew***
    ***Never put toilet seat down crew***
    ***Mod neg crew***

I will pray for you, and please stay safe.

I don't give a chit Lisa.

But what about Mike?

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cliffs for cliffs?

Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well written.

C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP is a *******....who's with me?
    Raw Meet PR's

Squat: 405
    Bench: 270
    Dead: 465

frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol, op is a massive *******

mudbug79 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug79 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug79 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug79 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug79 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug79 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug79 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug79 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug79 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug79 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP is a *******

brianhorne3 is just really nice. (+1000) brianhorne3 is just really nice. (+1000) brianhorne3 is just really nice. (+1000) brianhorne3 is just really nice. (+1000) brianhorne3 is just really nice. (+1000) brianhorne3 is just really nice. (+1000) brianhorne3 is just really nice. (+1000) brianhorne3 is just really nice. (+1000) brianhorne3 is just really nice. (+1000) brianhorne3 is just really nice. (+1000) brianhorne3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds about right
    Do not pray for an easier life, instead pray to be a stronger man

I do not want to become stronger, faster, or better. I want to become the strongest, the fastest, and the best.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I could chew. I said I would rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

B.S. Biology Class of 2011

God's got my back (srs) datboigene's Avatar
    datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao

OP is right though

even though its quite possible 1 applies to you OP

but lettuce be reality

misc doesn't smash 9/10's daily, only because TheBateman has brought the average down to a level of no return

i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by acz310 View Post

^this, I agree with
    There are only two things you have to do in life. Find out what you want and do what it takes to get it.

Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, you must be a *******

you forgot the average miscers penis size

8 inches

HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TomEst View Post

You didn't have to make this thread to say yous a *******. We already knew you was one.
    "Those who think they have no time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness." - Edward Stanley

SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lmao-ed hard irl.
    Served two years in the military. Respect all military brahs!

+ 92B +

**MISC Strength Crew**

**Los Angeles Lakers** **Kobe Bryant** **Derrick Rose**

I DO not REP BACK.

People who have to rep me for life:
    GreasyBurger, AVOJAMACADA, Cuhh

TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bumping for more input from Miscers (who are all nobel prize candidates (srs))

- St. Augustine

Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000)
    www.muscleprestige.com

phone only vibrates for low battery crew

◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Why is my research not a massive hit?

You all *******s?

- St. Augustine

bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TomEst View Post
    Why is my research not a massive hit?

You all *******s?
    Sorry, who are you?

And where's the 'RC2008, Aggressive and bb09 are singularly attractive UK miscers' observation, anyway?

carbcounter2012 is just really nice. (+1000) carbcounter2012 is just really nice. (+1000) carbcounter2012 is just really nice. (+1000) carbcounter2012 is just really nice. (+1000) carbcounter2012 is just really nice. (+1000) carbcounter2012 is just really nice. (+1000) carbcounter2012 is just really nice. (+1000) carbcounter2012 is just really nice. (+1000) carbcounter2012 is just really nice. (+1000) carbcounter2012 is just really nice. (+1000) carbcounter2012 is just really nice. (+1000)
    TomEst
    U mad u a ****? Also my Penor is 9 inches... dont be hatin

DINK (not the penor kind) CarlMcGuirk's Avatar
    CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by carbcounter2012 View Post
    U mad u a ****? Also my Penor is 9 inches... dont be hatin
    mine is too

when I fold it in half

Presi is just really nice. (+1000) Presi is just really nice. (+1000) Presi is just really nice. (+1000) Presi is just really nice. (+1000) Presi is just really nice. (+1000) Presi is just really nice. (+1000) Presi is just really nice. (+1000) Presi is just really nice. (+1000) Presi is just really nice. (+1000) Presi is just really nice. (+1000) Presi is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd like to edit #8

Reps and Negs are also given for random posts of dat_ass, dat_gap, Dem_titties or completely unrelated gifs such as rock propelled deer and banana man.
    Viam inveniam aut facium
    Try to rep everyone back, leave me a link though. i have dialup.

burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong sig to thread location ratio.
    [Official] San Diego Brah

Ducks eat for free at Subway

Originally Posted by bb09 View Post
    Sorry, who are you?

And where's the 'RC2008, Aggressive and bb09 are singularly attractive UK miscers' observation, anyway?
    Hi please see my username.
    As for your suggestion I see nothing of value there :-)

- St. Augustine

Originally Posted by burnedfish View Post
    strong sig to thread location ratio.
    u mad I enjoy irony?

- St. Augustine

djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Following on from point (2) above; Miscers generally lift either 50-150lbs more than you lift - OR - lift your weight for at least twice as many repititions.

4) Following from the above it may seem like there exists a paradox, that all miscers are stronger than you are no matter how strong you seem to be. This is not true. Research indicates that in the Misc paradoxical situations do not exist.
    This is because you admitted your max Incline DB press is 28kg, right?

Originally Posted by djo90 View Post
    This is because you admitted your max Incline DB press is 28kg, right?
    Max? No, I don't know my max. I admitted on my last set of inclines I do DB press 28's.

- St. Augustine

I posted that-----------> SecondsOut's Avatar
    SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The likelihood of new members receiving negative reputation points simply for creating a new thread - however valid or interesting - is very high.

For example, a new member with 0 reputation points and few posts might create an entertaining or highly informative thread that generates several pages of constructive responses. However, if one were to later check the OP's reputation points, one would notice that she/he is now in the deep red.

Based on this phenomenon, we can extrapolate the following axioms:

1) It is highly advisable for new members to not create any new threads until they have firmly established positive reputation.

2) The above may be accomplished by "laying low," so to speak - remaining "under the radar" as it were - by minimizing inflammatory or nonsensical comments and restricting new posts to insightful or comedic observations.

3) None of this applies to threads containing pictures of 3/4's-naked women.
    Last edited by SecondsOut; 10-11-2010 at 09:41 AM.

Originally Posted by SecondsOut View Post
    The likelihood of new members receiving negative reputation points simply for creating a new thread - however valid or interesting - is very high.

Repped and added gjdm.

- St. Augustine