seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I can't get the bar to the right height for rack pulls

My gym's power rack doesnt let the pins go very low, so the lowest one is a couple inches above my knee.

I want to do rack pulls from at least 3 inches below the knee, so any ideas how to do this?
    They have these little step platforms, which I could stand on if they werent so narrow.

Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my gym has tons of thick rubber mats you can use to stand on, or you can use something else sturdy to stand on to make up for the rack. we also have wooden boxes and huge blocks of wood

or do dead lifts off the floor
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore

A lie to get yourself out of trouble is way different to a lie designed to not hurt someone's feelings.

Originally Posted by Curtiz

woman logic, gotta love it

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by seanthebeast View Post
    My gym's power rack doesnt let the pins go very low, so the lowest one is a couple inches above my knee.

I want to do rack pulls from at least 3 inches below the knee, so any ideas how to do this?
    They have these little step platforms, which I could stand on if they werent so narrow.
    Mats or blocks like the above user suggested are feasible.

Improvise. Once, when I was out of town, I put the bar on the benches of two machines.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any other ideas?
    We got some lame squishy mat things, but idk if its a good idea to pull from one of those, cuz my feet would proly sink into them. I might give it a try tho.

Or I could use 2 step platforms, but theyre all diff heights...

I think the only way to do it is to use the high pins while im standing on something, unless I can stand on the ground and put the bar on some other kind of stand. I just havnet found anything in my gym that will get the bar at upper shin level. WE dont have any blocks or boxes that i know of.

I do dl off the floor, but sometimes i dont wanna use so much ass and hams, esp. since im trying to build my back.

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stack some 45 pound plates.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000) BigD_SEVA is just really nice. (+1000)
    [300 Spartan Crew]

redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    same deal with me. I just stood on some plates