ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Has anyone had this problem while benching?

Almost every time I bench press (incline or flat) with a barbell, my left wrist starts getting this jabbing pain and I have to stop. Weird thing is I don't get this with dumbbells. Does anyone have any ideas?

HebrewHammerS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HebrewHammerS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HebrewHammerS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HebrewHammerS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HebrewHammerS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HebrewHammerS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HebrewHammerS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats a really good question, and im interested what the answere is. Ive had this problem too, stopped benching because of it.

I was told it has something to do with the compression of the wrist, you can also eliviate the pain (if it endures) but gripping just over your wrist (the base of your hand) and pulling gently. As for why it happends i have no idea, probably something to do with having weak wrists or bonestructure that cant quite support your lifts, though id like to think its not the case

if anyone knows it would be great!

39smooth is not very well liked. (-100) 39smooth is not very well liked. (-100) 39smooth is not very well liked. (-100) 39smooth is not very well liked. (-100) 39smooth is not very well liked. (-100) 39smooth is not very well liked. (-100) 39smooth is not very well liked. (-100) 39smooth is not very well liked. (-100) 39smooth is not very well liked. (-100) 39smooth is not very well liked. (-100) 39smooth is not very well liked. (-100)
    is your wrist bending back when you are benching?

bar must be aligned with your wrist & forearm. squeezing the bar as HARD as possible will help keep it in this position
    "Sure the fight was fixed. I fixed it with a right hand."

ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 39smooth View Post
    is your wrist bending back when you are benching?

bar must be aligned with your wrist & forearm. squeezing the bar as HARD as possible will help keep it in this position
    My wrists are usually very aligned with the bar, which is what confused me so much as to why it hurt. Thanks for the tip though, I'll have to pay very close attention to keeping the bar exactly where it should be.

R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R389 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've had the wrist pain before and used a tight wrap while benching for extra support.

Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've had this problem also. Picking up a pair of wrist wraps have really helped me. I had wrist pain while doing bench and military presses but the wraps have helped