TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Hemo Rage Ultra Concentrate

NUTREX HEMO RAGE u/c Malicious Melon Review.

A Big Thanks To David and Nutrex for sending out a Tub of Hemo Rage u/c for Review.

NUTREX releases their newest pre-workout Hemo Rage Ultra Concentrate. The Ultra Concentrate is much more potent than the original version of Hemo Rage IMO. This seems to be the current trend with most companies. The U/C relies on 7 ingredients compared to the original formula with 56 ingredients. Creatine, Arginine (AKG), Beta Alanine, Taurine, Caffeine, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine and Huperzine A. This panel gets the job done. The energy levels are fantastic at one scoop but the pump was nothing like the original version which was disappointing. The original formula delivers some wicked pumps IMO.

(Taste) 6/10 I prefer the original formula's flavoring compared to the ultra concentrate. This watermelon has an artificial/chemical aftertaste. But still tolerable to get down.

(Profile) 7/10 The profile is very basic but works well. No crash headache or stomach discomfort noticed.

(Energy-Pump-Focus) 8/10 Energy levels are very clean and jitter free at one scoop, I did two scoops just to break the rules. The pump lacks at one scoop-two scoops definitely provided a nice pump. The focus is also very good at one scoop I was locked in my entire workout.

(Mix) 10/10 Mixed in shaker with 6oz of chilled water, no clumps or left over powder noticed.

(Servings) 8/10 30 servings per tub at (9.80g)

(Price) 8/10 Prices range from 25.99 to 44.99 Any pre-workout for under a buck is a good deal IMO.

Hemo Rage u/c is definitely worth looking into for all those that love the concentrated formula's. Like I stated the energy and focus at one scoop are very good. They also offer the u/c in two more flavors...Brusin Berry and Sucker Punch. I'm hoping to review their newest Under-Ground protein Muscle Infusion as well.

Final Rating 7.5/10

alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard