Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Need misc advice pls, I'm probably stupid to pursue this

As you all know I'm one of the biggest FAs here, so I've never been the situation I'm asking about. Even thought its probably nothing, and this stuff probably happens all the time to most of you but as a kissless virgin who's never gotten a date its a big deal to me.

I met this chick on NYE and I'm probably crazy but it seemed like she was interested. It was a house party of my friend, and then we went to a bigger house party. At the second house party she came up to dance on me for no reason 3 times, and it got really touch like holding each other really close. After that she came up to me later and pretty sure she tried to kiss me she put her face literally right to mine so our noses were touching but I didnt do anything(because I didnt realize what was happening)

On the uber ride home we held hands locking fingers, and she kissed on me on the cheek before she got dropped off.

Keep in mind its NYE and we're both drunk of course.

Am I crazy to try to pursue this? I dont have her number or anything, I'd have to ask my friend for it and I just don't want to be embarrassed again if she isnt interested at all. Happened to me so many times. Thanks misc

cliffs: girl seems interested in me at NYE party but not sure if I should pursue since probably just a one night thing but not sure how to tell.
    Last edited by jamesbwbevis; 01-03-2016 at 03:54 PM.

1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    As you all know I'm one of the biggest FAs here, so I've never been the situation I'm asking about. Even thought its probably nothing, and this stuff probably happens all the time to most of you but as a kissless virgin who's never gotten a date its a big deal to me.

I met this chick on NYE and I'm probably crazy but it seemed like she was interested. It was a house party of my friend, and then we went to a bigger house party. At the second house party she came up to dance on me for no reason 3 times, and it got really touch like holding each other really close. After that she came up to me later and pretty sure she tried to kiss me she put her face literally right to mine so our noses were touching but I didnt do anything(because I didnt realize what was happening)

On the uber ride home we held hands locking fingers, and she kissed on me on the cheek before she got dropped off.

Am I crazy to try to pursue this? I dont have her number or anything, I'd have to ask my friend for it and I just don't want to be embarrassed again if she isnt interested at all. Happened to me so many times. Thanks misc

cliffs: girl seems interested in me at NYE party but not sure if I should pursue since probably just a one night thing but not sure how to tell.
    Oh OP all the signs were there brother! Why didn't you kiss close, that was all you! Nervousness? No I don't think you are crazy at all to pursue this, why would you think that? She clearly was interested in you. Get her number and DON'T CHIT CHAT! Let her know who you are and set a date ASAP. I would call her as it would completely catch her off guard and shows you are man enough to ask her out over the phone. Don't let to much time go by before you do this as it has already been a few days after New Years! After first date ABSOLUTELY no questions asked go for the kiss close. You got this OP, stay confident my friend and she is all yours!

GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd get her number from your boy and hit her up. You have absolutely nothing to lose

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 1F8LTime View Post
    Oh OP all the signs were there brother! Why didn't you kiss close, that was all you! Nervousness? No I don't think you are crazy at all to pursue this, why would you think that? She clearly was interested in you. Get her number and DON'T CHIT CHAT! Let her know who you are and set a date ASAP. I would call her as it would completely catch her off guard and shows you are man enough to ask her out over the phone. Don't let to much time go by before you do this as it has already been a few days after New Years! After first date ABSOLUTELY no questions asked go for the kiss close. You got this OP, stay confident my friend and she is all yours!
    Thanks man, I don't know why I just feel like it was a fluke. I'd have to ask my friend for her number and he will ask her if its cool and idk if she isnt interested it would be embarrassing.

Never realized how low my self esteem is, it just doesnt seem like it could be true that she might actually like me

Originally Posted by GixxerSixxer View Post
    I'd get her number from your boy and hit her up. You have absolutely nothing to lose
    Thanks man, I want to the only thing holding me back is possible embarrassment if she isn't actually interested. My friend won't just give it to me, he's going to ask her first and she might shut me down through him lol that would suck. This type of thing has happened before and it never works out

ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP you low test no confidence fucking *******. You actually had a woman show clear signs of interest and you didn't capitalize on it? What a fucking douche

I would kill to have a woman that interested in me and definitely wouldn't screw up the opportunity when it was so blatant. What's wrong with you?

1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000) 1F8LTime is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks man, I don't know why I just feel like it was a fluke. I'd have to ask my friend for her number and he will ask her if its cool and idk if she isnt interested it would be embarrassing.

Never realized how low my self esteem is, it just doesnt seem like it could be true that she might actually like me
    OP it sounds like you seriously lack some self confidence man. Women can read that on you like a book! You have to drop that persona immediately. Be that confident guy and watch your body language/how you carry yourself!

I don't know why you feel like it was a fluke either? This girl was all over you giving you signs. I would bet my left nut you could of easily bed her that night if you wanted to. How is it embarrassing having your buddy get her number? WORST case scenario (which I don't think is the case) she says she was drunk and doesn't remember you and not interested. Okay how is that embarrassing? It's rejection, it happens. Ask any guy on here how many times they have been rejected vs how many women they have brought home. It's all a numbers game and you don't take it personal! You have nothing to lose by reaching out to her and even if she isn't interested or forgot because she was drunk, you will never know unless you take the shot!

Originally Posted by ATBEcstasy View Post
    OP you low test no confidence fucking *******. You actually had a woman show clear signs of interest and you didn't capitalize on it? What a fucking douche

I would kill to have a woman that interested in me and definitely wouldn't screw up the opportunity when it was so blatant. What's wrong with you?
    sorry man srs, I didn't realize what was going on until the end when we held hands and she kissed me

I have NO EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER, so it took alot for me to see what was going on.

and even then it might just have been because she was drunk idk. she wasnt wasted but we were all partying having a good time.

missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ASK FOR HER NUMBER!!!!! She seemed very interested, and if she rejects you its really not the end of the world. Srsly

Also, you need to up your confidence!!
    but where is female misc? pls tell me

*NC is the only way crew*
    *positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

OP it sounds like you seriously lack some self confidence man. Women can read that on you like a book! You have to drop that persona immediately. Be that confident guy and watch your body language/how you carry yourself!

I don't know why you feel like it was a fluke either? This girl was all over you giving you signs. I would bet my left nut you could of easily bed her that night if you wanted to. How is it embarrassing having your buddy get her number? WORST case scenario (which I don't think is the case) she says she was drunk and doesn't remember you and not interested. Okay how is that embarrassing? It's rejection, it happens. Ask any guy on here how many times they have been rejected vs how many women they have brought home. It's all a numbers game and you don't take it personal! You have nothing to lose by reaching out to her and even if she isn't interested or forgot because she was drunk, you will never know unless you take the shot!
    I probably could have man, I have no regrets because it just wasn't on my mind. I was out having fun I just didnt think about it, it wasnt my goal, she went home with her friend and I crashed at my friends place woke up and went home.

I think I have to do this, I told myself I was done with women but since this came to me out of nowhere maybe its worth it.

Originally Posted by missalexx View Post
    ASK FOR HER NUMBER!!!!! She seemed very interested, and if she rejects you its really not the end of the world. Srsly

This OP^! Even a gorgeous girl is telling you after what you told us how interested she was. You know what to do my friend!

OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is a good lesson all guys need to learn. Girls are not going to do it all for you, if you like a girl and she is giving you good reactions then you pursue the interaction as far as it will go, that means going home or getting the number and arranging a meetup. It won't just fall in your lap, now you have seen what it is like for a girl to like you, you will start to see it a lot more and you need to pursue those opportunities. GJDM.

goddammit it ok lol, probably not going to end well but whatever at worst my friend will just say she doesnt like me I guess

OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000)
    After that she came up to me later and pretty sure she tried to kiss me she put her face literally right to mine so our noses were touching but I didnt do anything(because I didnt realize what was happening)

Am I crazy to try to pursue this?
    That is a classic technique. Learn from girls they are teaching you social skills, you initiate a kiss by slowly getting in someone's face and letting them go the last 1%. If you are not sure if she likes you ask yourself "would a guy friend do this to me?", then it should be apparent that this is sexual/flirtatious contact.

In future remember to get the number say "Lets me up later, do you have your phone on you?" she will know you are exchanging numbers. Also remember that girls expect you to do this, right now she is sitting at home hoping you will get in contact.

Also you are not crazy to pursue this, guys have pursued a lot less and got laid.

Originally Posted by OnePostPony View Post
    This is a good lesson all guys need to learn. Girls are not going to do it all for you, if you like a girl and she is giving you good reactions then you pursue the interaction as far as it will go, that means going home or getting the number and arranging a meetup. It won't just fall in your lap, now you have seen what it is like for a girl to like you, you will start to see it a lot more and you need to pursue those opportunities. GJDM.
    tbh I think if I had any confidence whatsoever we would have at least made out. I just didn't think about it.

ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATBEcstasy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sorry man srs, I didn't realize what was going on until the end when we held hands and she kissed me

I have NO EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER, so it took alot for me to see what was going on.

and even then it might just have been because she was drunk idk. she wasnt wasted but we were all partying having a good time.

was she attractive?

Originally Posted by ATBEcstasy View Post
    was she attractive?
    remarkably yes, she's no less than a 6. Misc standard she's nothing special but she's cute to me and "my type" with nice smile( no pics since I dont have any.)

if ever this happened to me I'd figured it would be a landwhale or otherwise 2/10. If she was unattractive I would have been more likely to hook up with her I would have had more confidence

peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ask for her number
    what's the worst that can happen, she says no.

DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000) DrLoveMisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    You could not ask for the number and dissapear?

Originally Posted by DrLoveMisc View Post
    You could not ask for the number and dissapear?
    Originally Posted by peasandlove View Post
    ask for her number
    what's the worst that can happen, she says no.
    Thanks, I guess this was something I wasnt sure about because its never really happened to me and I wasnt sure if I was making a big deal out of nothing like the virgins who think a girl looking at them once is some sign.

People get flirty on NYE all the time, and I have low self-esteem so I figured her being genuinely interested is least likely scenario so why bother

missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If u ever need advice pm me, why do u have low self esteem?

*positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

Repped for this ^!

Repped for this ^!
    Because girls have never been interested in me before, I grew the "ugly duckling" that always got rejected. I've pretty much accepted being FA, never going on a date or having a gf, losing my virginity/getting my first kiss from a hooker etc sad but true.

then this happens and fks with my mind lol

Because girls have never been interested in me before, I grew the "ugly duckling" that always got rejected. I've pretty much accepted being FA, never going on a date or having a gf, losing my virginity/getting my first kiss from a hooker etc sad but true.

then this happens and fks with my mind lol
    Word. Thats not uncommon, my best guy friend is 27 and never had sex either. Some if my fiance's friends are virgins as well. I know what youre saying about ugly duckling syndrome i was pretty ugly from age 5-18

*positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

Word. Thats not uncommon, my best guy friend is 27 and had sex either. Some if my fiance's friends are virgins as well. I know what youre saying about ugly duckling syndrome i was pretty ugly from age 5-18
    thank you, yea it feels uncommon thats for sure

honestly part of the reason I tried to kind of ignore the obvious that night is that I have no experience. I've never even kissed a girl before what if I'm terrible and turns her off? if she says yes to a date I'm getting a hooker for practice thats for sure

I feel like kissing is kind of a natural thing, like youll know what to do when it happens

Be careful w hookers u dont wanna get mouth herpes (or herpes , stds in general)

*positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz

Go ahead and pursue if you really like her. Don't worry too much about things and just talk to her man. Good luck. Also don't forget to ask for her number man.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure if real life..

Also inb4 James becomes good with women and starts saying all you have to do is try,smile and talk to her.

Lol congrats on getting attention from the opposite sex.

I feel like kissing is kind of a natural thing, like youll know what to do when it happens

Be careful w hookers u dont wanna get mouth herpes (or herpes , stds in general)
    well I would also use hooker to learn basic sexual competence not just kissing.

Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    Not sure if real life..

Also inb4 James becomes good with women and starts saying all you have to do is try,smile and talk to her.

Lol congrats on getting attention from the opposite sex.
    I did absolutely no work, if nothing else it confirms how random this s*it is. No need for congrats, in hindsight I had a chance to smash